Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 03

Story Info
His Name Is Toilet.
2.2k words
4.33
16.1k
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days passed by with light communication between us, and then on the morning of the third day, I got a text message from her; "Fifty-five, but no manners. Frog."

This is how she is all the time, or at least how she's been with me--consistently saucy, nasty, and rude. Not once has she ever mistakenly regarded me.

For whatever reason, she's upset with me, and if I don't reply right away, or at least, early, she'd get even madder at me.

I didn't quite know what to reply with, so I thought calling her would be a better idea.

"Good morning, Mistress," I said as soon as she picked my call.

"Do you know you are a fool?"

She wasn't screaming, else I'd have considered asking her to please calm down.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

She hissed and kept quiet for five seconds, and then spoke again. "I haven't asked for an apology yet. I asked you a question, old man. Do you know you are a fool?"

"Yes, Mistress," because this has to be the right answer.

"Yes, what?"

She wants me to say it, to make a confession. I was at a nearby ATM because I needed some cash, and had only called her because it wasn't crowded, but now there was someone behind me, and the machine was counting my cash, and this young, mean Mistress was waiting on me for a properly-phrased answer.

I sighed. "Yes, Mistress, I am a fool."

I said it in a low tone, to make sure the lady behind me wouldn't hear that, but that's still no guarantee that she didn't hear.

"I didn't hear you, old man, speak louder."

Oh, shit! "Yes, Mistress, I am a fool."

"Why are you a fool?"

"I don't know, Mistress," I really don't know, you tell me. I was having a good morning until she called.

"I'll tell you why you are a fool. You are a fool because you didn't call to greet me this morning. You didn't yesterday, and the day before. You just went away like a prodigal bastard, waiting for his Mistress to summon him before he comes home."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'm very sorry." Please let this conversation end now, I'm not alone.

"If I have to remind you of this again, I will cane your balls."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Call me at one pm, now fuck off!" and with that, she hung up on me.

The last time we met, I remember how it ended, what she said to me; Your name is toilet. Now leave, we'll see later. I'll call you.

She chased me away like I'm a stray dog and said she'd call, but didn't, and now she's scolding me.

I yanked my cash from the cash dispenser and as I did the same with the card from the reader, I fumbled and both the cash and card fell to the floor.

I turned pale and picked up my stuff from the floor, and as I walked away, my eyes met with the woman's eyes, the woman that was behind me, there was this look on her face, she heard me! Fuck!

I was so uncoordinated up till I got back to the car, and then saw that I was already sweating on my forehead. Before driving off, I stole a glance at the woman and prayed she better not live on my street or know me from anywhere.

Was this enough to spoil my morning? No, except for the woman behind me at the ATM, only that part of this suck. Back in the comfort of my own company, replaying the phone conversation that just ensured, I can't lie about being aroused.

It's funny, really funny, for a girl that young to talk to a guy so old as me in such a manner. She doesn't care about how I take it. She simply just doesn't care. If I have a problem with how she talks to me, I should leave, otherwise, I have to put up with her youthful exuberance. This is her attitude towards me.

It's Sunday, a Sunday morning, and it's bright and inspiring. And yes, this girl inspires me.

My eyes darted at the clock several times and I felt like if she wanted me to call at one pm, she should have waited till it's like thirty minutes before that time before calling. Calling me way before that is stealing my time, because she's back in my thoughts, in a condensed form.

I had my breakfast late and went about my usual morning activities, but having talked with her, it could no longer be a lazy morning. If she asked me to call at one pm, it's probably because she wants us to meet, so I prepared what I'll wear in case I'm right with the guess.

At two minutes to one, I scrolled to her number and dialled, and she picked on the second ring.

"Mistress."

"I'm hanging out with my friends this evening and you're coming with me. Look nice and come on your best behaviour."

"Best behaviour?"

"Yes, fool. Be here in an hour."

She ended the call, just like that, before I could react further.

If I hadn't been with her in real life, I'd have been scared off. This kind of stance would scare anyone off. But I've met her and have been with her, she's mean and saucy, but in a hot way, and above all she's safe to be with, though the way she talks could send one's imagination off into thinking wild.

So, one hour? I knew it. She wants to see me, and today, I'm meeting her friends also.

***

I looked at myself in the rearview mirror and adjusted my shirt around my neck. I was smelling nice already, but didn't hesitate to spray perfume on myself one more time.

My hair is neatly brushed, clothes well adjusted, and I'm smelling nice. She asked me to look nice, and I think I'm as she wants me to be.

I knocked on the door and she came but didn't open the door. "Toilet?" she called out from inside.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Alright. Stay there. Wait for me."

She walked away and left me standing at the door, didn't even bother to check me out.

Leaving me standing at the door like that, I believed she was ready for us to go out, and would be out in maybe five minutes.

When ten minutes passed and she didn't come out, I began to feel unsettled. I watched the movements of the second hand of my wristwatch because there was nothing else to do.

Twenty minutes went by, and finally, the door squeaked open and she came out to me and dumped her purse on me without saying a word. Of course, I took it from her and waited for her to lock the door before leading her to my car and opening the passenger door for her. Then I went around and got in behind the steering.

"Where are we going, Mistress?"

"Madleins."

***

I pulled over and we both got out of the car. Everywhere in this arena is crowded with beautiful people, mostly young people, though there is also a decent amount of middle-aged folks and seniors, but this is a fun arena, and it's understandably heavily populated with young people.

She left her purse in my hands and this bothered me a bit. Well, not a bit. A fifty-five years old man carrying the purse of a nineteen years old girl is not one people won't find captivating, but a bigger concern is her body language--Dominance.

I had to trudge after her, move at her speed and in her direction as she searched her friends out. Tracking them via a phone call, we met them in front of a footwear store.

"Hey, Ellie!" one of them said as the two friends jumped on her for a hug. It was a sweet and exciting girly moment, and more importantly for me, I heard that clearly, her name is Ellie. Ha, nice. Thank you for bringing me here, Mistress.

"What's up, Hazel, how are you, Nora baby girl..." she replied.

Hazel and Nora eyed me, non-verbally asking her who am I.

"That's toilet. He's my bitch!"

Oh man! I wanted to sink on the spot.

Hazel and Nora giggled and took a proper look at me, from head to toe. "He's not looking bad though," Nora commented.

"Yeah," Hazel agreed.

She turned around, "Toilet, my friends like you."

They giggled together and moved in the left direction, and I followed them. They were talking about me, but while Hazel and Nora talked with hushed voices, Mistress talked out loud. I recollected her name again--Ellie, and stared at her and her friends from the back. They all had similar body shape, size and height, and almost could pass for a triplet.

We entered a clothes store and they picked skimpy clothes. At the checkout, when they were about to pay, I stepped forward and spoke in a low tone, "Ellie, please, let me pay.

I moved up very close to her and called her name in a very low tone, as respectfully as I could, but she rolled her eyes at me and raised her hand, ready to slap me right there in public, "What did you say? What did you just call me?"

"I said--Mistress, please let me pay."

She had caught her friends' attention now, and that of the checkout girl. "I didn't hear you?"

"Mistress, please let me pay," I reiterated, slightly louder, only slightly louder, because shame was swallowing me alive, but it was loud enough to satisfy her urge to teach me a lesson--to not call her by her name.

"Alright, Toilet, go ahead."

I moved forward and offered my credit card to the cashier and she processed the payment while stealing glances at me. She heard her call me toilet.

Her friends stayed startled and waited for us to leave the checkout before slamming their reactions on her.

"What the fuck!" Hazel blurted, "why did you call him that?"

"Call him what?" Mistress asked, feigning ignorance.

"Why did you call him Toilet?" Nora asked.

"His name is toilet!" She replied and stared at me, "isn't it? Tell them."

I nervously gazed at the floor. "Yes, Mistress, my name is toilet."

"Well, he's a nice guy," Nora chuckled at me and faced Mistress. "Ellie, Mistress? You're a crazy girl!"

All three of them laughed at me and walked leisurely away from the spot, and I walked behind them.

We went to a bowling lounge, virtual reality games place, a music stand where local musicians played Latin jazz, and then finally to an eatery.

At the eatery, I didn't have the boldness to sit with them, but standing aloof was odd for Hazel and Nora, and they asked Ellie to let me sit. As a nice man, I took care of the bill again, though they didn't have a problem paying. It was a fun day for the trio, and I loved seeing her in the company of her friends, but the off thing for me was every time she called me Toilet.

***

The last part of the day was an outdoor disco party, forty-five minutes away in a woody area of town. The neighbourhood was quiet, in contrast to the busy disco area. The sun was down already and beautiful neon lights and colourful bulbs beautified the night. By this time, Hazel and Nora had already gotten accustomed to me and my presence.

There was a lot of shouting and screaming and jumping around, and in it all, my job was like that of a bodyguard. Hazel and Nora gave me their purses to hold for them, since I was holding Ellie's.

After ample time passed, we retreated to a nearby picnic table and I fetched them drinks and small chops. We weren't far from the dance floor and had people occasionally walking past us. Hazel and Nora sat on the bench opposite us and Mistress and I sat together, and I was allowed to drop their purses on the table because I was serving them now, fetching whatever they wanted for them.

Mistress' first treat was tomato mini soup and mini grilled cheese, while Hazel and Nora's first was milk and cookies, and then they all had chicken parmesan rolls. I brought them little portions of a few other treats and then many rounds of sweet shot glasses--vanilla panna cotta with red berries & coulis, pina colada with filthy cherry, guava con queso with guava glaze, mojito panna cotta with bacardi, and champagne passion fruit parfait.

Their stomachs were full now, and time was far spent, but how can this kind of night end without alcohol? Not happening!

But first, bathroom breaks.

Hazel got up first. "Excuse me, gotta pee..."

"Same here," Nora added, but didn't stand up yet from the bench.

"Ha, me too," Ellie sputtered, setting her lips in a mulish line and turning to me, "Toilet..."

She pointed at the area beside the picnic table we sat around and I stood up immediately.

Hazel and Nora were stunned. Nora held Hazel's arms, staring jaw-dropped at Ellie.

I frantically looked around. "Mistress," I called in a low tone, persuading her to not do this. Reflections of lights are reaching us, and so is music, and worst of all, people are occasionally passing by. We are aside, quite alright, but we are in the middle of a party!