Wild Side of a Perky Ass Ch. 04

Story Info
Piss drinker.
1.4k words
4.56
16.2k
20

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the inevitable would happen, but couldn't help giving it a try, one last chance, perhaps she'd change her mind.

From where we are, we can see not just one porta-potty, but four, side by side. And five feet beside that is another set of four. They are enough to handle the convenience need of everyone at this party. I stared in that direction and then back at Mistress, and yes, she got the message.

"Toilet, lay on your back. Your Mistress wants to pee," she said, arrogantly. She's naturally harsh on me, but this was also her showing off to her friends.

I slowly went down to the ground and lay on my back, placing the back of my head at the spot she pointed at.

She was on a grey cami top and black, denim bum short. She came over me first and then pulled her bum short down to her knees and squatted over my face, holding her coochie directly over my mouth.

Hazel and Nora got off the bench and came closer, to watch. They were spellbound and curious, watching to see if she would actually do this.

Right before their eyes, she let go.

Warm, tasty pee gushed out of her with full force and flooded my mouth. Immediately, I started gulping because she was filling my mouth so fast and I mustn't spill it.

"Oh my god!" Nora screamed, and Hazel joined her, and gasped; "What the fuck, Ellie!"

"He is drinking it!" Nora exclaimed.

"Of course, he must!" Mistress proudly replied. She loved the attention and reaction she was getting from these two. It was a moment of power for her.

The attention on me made me more aware of what I was doing--that I was drinking pee, and also made it look like a bad thing, or made me realise it's a bad thing.

"Is this why you said his name is Toilet?" Nora asked.

"Haha, do you believe me now?"

"Of course, I do!"

"Me too," Hazel added.

"Hey, toilet, don't swallow now, hold it in your mouth," Mistress said to me and filled my mouth with the rest of the pee she had in her bladder. Now she was done peeing.

She got off my face just so Hazel and Nora could have a good look. "See..." she said to them.

Both ladies came closer and leaned forward to see, and yes, my mouth was filled with Mistress' pee, no jokes. This is real.

"Toilet," her voice came to me from the side, "swallow now."

To Hazel and Nora's entertainment, I chugged the mouthful and rolled my eyes, staring back at the curious and excited eyes staring at me.

Mistress came over me again and Nora giggled, "What now?"

"He's gonna clean me up."

"Jeez..." Hazel wheezed.

Mistress lowered herself onto my face and I launched my tongue at her and lapped up traces of pee in and around her pussy slit and then found her urethral opening and licked it clean.

Then she rested her butt against the table and said to Hazel and Nora, "Your turn."

They looked at each other. Who should go first? Nora shook her head. Not her.

Hazel grinned sheepishly and approached me. She came over me and had her feet on either side of my face, but faced my feet, and then remembered that wasn't Mistress' direction, and then she turned around and changed direction, so that she was now facing Nora and Mistress.

Hazel was in a pink off-shoulder and blue miniskirt. She pulled the short skirt to her knee and squatted over my face. Just like Mistress, she also didn't wear panties.

She nervously let go and began to pee, unfortunately, on my face and nose, not into my mouth. Nora and Mistress laughed and Mistress didn't even bother with it, but Hazel by herself, after wetting my face and nose with her pee, finally got it right. She was watching and adjusting until her pee started falling into my mouth, and then she stood still and emptied her bladder into my mouth.

I drank her pee and coughed because she already drenched my nostrils.

When. She was done, she got off my face, and as she was about to pull up her skirt, Nora reminded her, "He hasn't cleaned you up."

"Oh, yeah," Hazel gasped and got back on my face. I could tell Nora is calmer and more attentive than Hazel is.

Hazel's pussy was cold and wet, very wet. I felt my tongue picking up a slime as I licked her clean, and when I was done she got off my face. It's now Nora's turn.

Nora is particularly cute and attractive. Blonde hair, cute face, pointed nose, and slightly more pronounced curves. She was in a wine-coloured tunic dress, one that ends just below her butt cheeks.

Before she came over me, she hooked her thumbs into her grey panties and pulled it completely off. I noticed that of the three of them, she's the only one wearing underwear.

She hunkered down and cleaned my face with her panties and dropped it on my stomach. "That's yours, Toilet," she said to me. Hazel and Mistress laughed.

If any one of Hazel and Nora was going to call me Toilet, I'd have thought it would be Hazel, not Nora. Hazel appears more rash and outspoken and extroverted, but it's Nora beating her to the use of that name.

"What do you say, bitch," Mistress asked me.

I looked up at Nora, "Thank you, Ma'am."

"You're welcome," Nora replied, "ready to drink my pee?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She looked and acted rather so comfortable, unlike what I would have expected of her, going by her initial reaction to meeting me.

Nora graciously came down on my face, in style, and came down so low her pussy lips touched my lips, and then she slid it over the tip of my nose and then back on my lips.

I opened my mouth wide and she held herself over it and I waited. Hazel and Nora watched, and then I heard Hazel chuckle. She nudged Mistress. "Someone's coming, someone's coming."

Hey, God! I briefly turned sideways and saw someone's feet coming in our direction, white sneakers, and from the shape of the leg, it's a male.

Nora stood still, unmoved, unshaken, and then did the unexpected--she gave me a knock on the head and said to me, "Toilet!"

I faced up quickly and kept my mouth open under her pussy, and that guy walked past over my head.

Hazel giggled again, "Yep, some girls are coming!"

I didn't bother to look this time, and Nora was ready.

Warm, tasty pee rained into my mouth at a high pump speed. The stream didn't even touch my lips because she was perfectly positioned, it came into my mouth directly and flowed into my throat and I began to gulp.

There was a brief moment of silence because the two ladies that Hazel saw approaching had gotten to us, and they stopped to have a look. As they stared at Hazel and Mistress and Nora, they stared back at them, and while this silence ensured, Nora didn't stop peeing in my mouth.

I heard the ladies muttering to themselves and giggling, and then Hazel and Mistress and Nora giggled at them, and then the ladies walked away.

At that time, Nora was done emptying her bladder into my mouth. The flow slowed down to trickles and then to drops and then ended. She was right on my mouth already and didn't need to lower herself any further for me to clean her up. I simply sprang my tongue upwards and licked her clean.

"Whoosh!" Hazel laughed out loud, "they caught you, Nora."

"They caught us!" Nora corrected, "we're all in this together, you, Ellie and me."

Mistress looked at the ladies until they went out of sight then turned her gaze on Nora and me. "That was fucking wild... Interesting!"

Nora got off my face and sat down, then Hazel sat beside her and Mistress sat down too, and I got up and took my seat beside her.

They all stared at me. Mistress, Hazel and Nora.

And then Nora grinned at me. I was holding her panties in my hands. "What are you gonna do with that?"

"He can wear it, he can sniff it," Mistress answered on my behalf.

"Sniff," Nora replied, that's what she'd prefer.

I held her panties to my nose and began to sniff while the three resumed drinking alcohol, getting high and chatting loudly.