Wild Sun Ch. 03 Copiae Parallelae

Story Info
Opposing forcers finally collide.
5k words
2.67
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers

Rio teleported into the temple of Aries, the colossal structure was adorned in black gold and glass and shaped to imitate the first defender. Irritation and peace battled inside Rio's mind, his plan was working so far, but he still needed more time.

Capt. X had proved to be his most challenging subject, he had unsuccessfully tried most possible elixir combinations, but nothing seemed to work in wearing down the Soul breaker/ Mind breaker at least not as far as he could observe.

The Temple was full of people visiting and offering prayer, it had only been months since the Victorian moon celebrations. It was more than likely thousands of civilians and regiment officers from all over ZOA4, Titan3 and the Atlas would be visiting the temples.

As he looked around, he still found the changing black sand structures interesting. In his mind, the only way to bring Col. YHO down was to destroy her most powerful defender. Rio looked around him at the crowd of people walking, oblivious to the destruction in MagnusTII.

The more he thought about it, the more he hated YHO. How could she be so comfortable lying and helping her brother get away with destroying half a galaxy? Meanwhile, she rebuilds it and set herself as a hero to all, if he had her power, he would make sure everyone knew what had really happened on MagnusTII and kill X.

For now, all Rio needed to do was find a way to weaken X, at first he had thought it was almost impossible, but his persistency was beginning to pay off and Ltnt. Rivers was one of the greatest instrument of his plan.

******

Noeli was happy to see all her friends and her squadron back home, she had been travelling from MagnusTII to Redina 2B33 and once in a while, she would get to come back home to Atlas.

Julia waved at her from the colossal ship under the command of Col. Charlotte; she and Col. YHO were the only ones still travelling to Redina, Erin0J44 and the entirety of MagnusTII since the wars. Noeli walked hand in hand with Julia talking, as the regiment guards and defenders of Auraos ran to their post, some joked around and others teleported into the city.

The two met up with the twins, Shanice and Bright, who were engaged in one of their usually heated debates.

"Noeli, please tell this fool! The Victorian moon is better than the Copiae ceremony." Shanice said, pointing at her twin brother.

"No way! Copiae is better and you all know it!" Bright said, leaping from his chair as they walked away from their quarters and their sand bike stations.

"I think the Victorian Moon is better we all get to celebrate and have fun, not just the chosen defenders, I don't know I feel like Copiae is more a show of power than about us," Julia said.

"That's what I was trying to tell him all along!" Shanice said, irritation radiating from her tone.

"But at Copiae we get to see the defenders at full capacity, no Elixir," Bright argued back.

"When are you guys leaving for MagnusTII?" Noeli asked, trying to distract away from the irrelevant argument.

They all got silent, talking about boarding a Titan had become a sensitive topic since she had failed her trial, and all the party and sand races in the galaxy could not cheer her up.

"Guys wait up!" Axel called out to them.

He ran towards them frantically waving his blue sand screen in the air. Since they had been back, they spent all their time away from the ships catching up.

"Dune to Race?" Axel asked as he placed his arm around Bright's neck.

"As always!" They all loudly answered in a union, bringing laughter into the group.

As Noeli was falling down the no-gravity zone in her sand bike, she screamed out as she raced her friends to the edge of the Dune. She had tried to keep calm, she was grateful she was still able to come back home.

Redina2B was hostile to landscape, creatures, and cold, but she always had something to look forward to whenever she got back home.

She remembered the last time she had spoken to Elaine and how everything was different now. Noeli hated X if it wasn't for him, she would have been a defender by now instead of a Regiment Extractor. Yet she couldn't forget the world he had shown her. While she had always enjoyed the Copiae Parallelae Ceremony, it now seemed pointless.

She knew the Regiment would never allow civilians to see the actual capacity of a true defender in union with a powerful Kaiser. She now knew a Kaiser as strong as Elaine in combination with a defender as great as X was incredible lunacy.

Every 100 years a Kaiser and a defender were chosen to balance The Power of the Regiment across the universe, and while it was easy to select a great defender, matching a Kaiser with her true defender was almost always unstable.

It was hard to imagine Elaine and X together in battle. One creating, and channeling power and the other destroying and consuming power from worlds away, and even galaxies as large as MagnusTII.

After the Race, they decided to visit one of the temple of Aries. Julia placed a prayer for them, meanwhile Bright and Axel talked outside, and Noeli watched the skyline get dark and the white moon appeared. She decided she did not want to go back to the quarters, instead deciding on walking the vibrant streets of Atlas12.

Noeli knew she was not allowed to contact Rio but underneath the resignation, she had shown everyone else in her life.

That resentment and hatred for X were all-consuming.

She wanted revenge. He was the single thing stopping her from being second in command to Elaine, and she would do almost anything to get him out of the way. Even if it meant showing everyone what he had done to MagnusTII.

Rio's words burned in her mind "His power is killing Elaine and if nothing is done he will do exactly the same thing he did on MagnusTII here but this time Elaine won't be there to balance him, all he does is consume her energy anyway. We must release her defender."

Noeli felt it in her very being; for once it was her turn to save her savior from the destructive force of X. as she trained harder in the simulation room.

At that moment she swore revenge on behalf of her hero, even if it would cause her everything, for once in her life she had nothing to lose.

*****

X woke up, he had tried to get away from Atlas for weeks but with the unusual, random black holes Elaine was destroying and studying, it was a high priority to anyone inside Titan3Y12 and all other ships.

Apart from that his mind needed to be ready for the next trials, he had been thinking about expanding the Box trial, but he needed to focus his attention on making sure Auraos and more importantly his Kaiser were safe.

"Capt. X report to your Kaiser" Elaine's voice echoed through his golden sand screen.

"Your Defender, Greets you, my Kaiser." X replied getting dressed in his uniform; he hated how the royal purple perfectly matched his eyes and turned away from his reflection on the sand screen as quickly as he could.

"Did you get a look at the new Ltns Line-ups? This year will be a great one." Elaine said, losing all formality.

"You know I refrain... they are all the same anyway," X said as the inscriptions on the black holes appeared on his table as sand holograms.

"Lying to your Kaiser, I see!" Elaine teased.

"My skill is to defend you, not tell you all my thoughts," X said, examining the date and density of each hole carefully.

"Is that what you were doing with Noeli? Defending me?" Elaine smiled brightly. She enjoyed having a bit of an effect on him and talking about Noeli was a sure outcome, "Besides failing miserably that is, you are well aware she hates you ..."

"To the point of alliance with an assassin to erase me as your defender?" X interrupted in a brash but subtle tone "Yes, my Kaiser, I am very much aware, all in the name of protecting you of course."

"There are consequences for what you did in the wars," Elaine said mockingly. "You said so yourself many times."

"I don't regret my choices when it comes to her, no one should see that part of Magnus, Yet." X said switching to a telepathic signal as he walked out of his chamber, "Besides I expected someone would resent me sometime, you defend me from the Regiment, but you cannot protect me from everyone else."

"You know I still believe you should have allowed her to pass the trails, at least not demote her to Regiment Extractor!" Elaine said.

"And that's why you are no Mind or soul breaker, my Kaiser," X said as he quietly passed and greeted squadrons of defenders and Ltns. Making his way to central command.

"I wonder if you would be half the Soul breaker you are if it wasn't for my power, but then again you never listen to me," Elaine said irritated at her brother.

"Thank you for that cruel reminder, but we are who we are... You are Kaiser for a reason." X said, dropping to a whisper as he entered the central command, "I am your defender for a reason."

X walked into a crew of commanders working on their sand screens, and the large golden round table reflected the light from the large crystal walls onto his sister and her dozen advisers.

X bowed to his Kaiser before taking his place next to her, Rio was absent as usual and instead, another defender was in his place to his left and behind X, he knew what Rio was up to, but he didn't like that his second in command was always late, especially if he was planning to kill him.

The defender was trying to be professional, but X could sense she was very excited to be a second in command to a True/first-class defender. For some sick reason, he preferred Rio's murderous intent over this defender's excitement.

Elaine allowed one of her advisers to set the course to Redina, and then they would move to MagnusTII to continue reparations.

As soon as Rio entered the chamber and toke his side behind him, X felt a shift in his Kaiser's energy. Something was changing within her, it had been for a while, and it always had to do with his second-in-command's presence, X didn't know what to make of it, maybe it was disdain because she knew of Rio's plan or disagreement after all she had never wanted him to be under her command whatever it was X knew better than to address it in front of the large crew. A moment later, Rio administered X with his elixir right in the neck.

X closed his eyes as the liquid travelled though his system, He loved not feeling anything but his mind would somehow always fight back with the memories of her, X new the elixir was weakening him slowly after all he was well aware Rio was an assassin dead set on killing him, that had also been one of the main reasons he had chosen him as second in command.

As they arrived in Redina, Elaine smiled at her two sun, she had created them herself after the wars.

"See, if your mind was not so dark and horrid, you could create something as beautiful as this." she transmitted to X.

X ignored her and teleported to Redina's surface with a few other defenders, they needed to ensure it was safe for her.

*****

Noeli's mind was occupied as the darkness of the sky danced with the moon. She couldn't stop thinking about Rio, she didn't like that he worked so close to the mind breaker, she knew he was able to protect himself, but she didn't want to think about what that monster could be doing to him. Lucky, she thought, Capt. X didn't know about the plan.

Everything would be glorious when X was dead, and then she and Rio would be together, at least she hoped so.

"What are you thinking, Ext. Rivers?" Julia asked quietly as they both stared at the sky from her ship.

"Uh! Don't call me that, you know that disgusts me." Noeli said a bit too loud.

"Why did he do that? He had no right to demote you." Julia said.

"Stop, we both know he does, but as soon as Rio kills him everything will be alright again, and then I will become a defender," Noeli said defensively.

"Do you really love Rio?" Julia said, kissing her cheek.

"I do, I can't stop thinking about him, He hasn't said anything, but I feel he does too," Noeli said sitting up

"Well, I can't wait to see the mind breaker again, I can't lie, Eli, every other defender wants to fuck him," Julia said placing her head on Noeli's back.

"That's because they don't know what he has done; they like his power that's all," Noeli said trying not to show her disdain for him

"Well, even if you are right about the destruction of MagnusTII, I don't think it would make much of a difference. Aries! Did you see those eyes? And build!" Julia closed her eyes and bit her lips, "I would love to see what's underneath that uniform."

"Aries! Ju-ju please!" Noeli said, abruptly getting up and letting Julia's head drop on the ship's roof.

"Ah! Fuck!" Julia cried out.

They got quiet as a part of the crew ran down the other side of the deck in formation.

"You can just forget what he did, and instead of mending his fault, got his Kaiser to protect him against the regiment," Noeli said.

"Oh! Come on Eli! Do you really believe the Soul breaker would need protection from the regiment! Have you ever considered it might be Col. Yho would want to protect her defender and quietly repair Magnus?" Julia said, a hand still massaging her head from the pain. "Besides, you have no proof of what you are saying... Aries, do you realize you are accusing A Kaiser and not just any Kaiser Noeli, you are accusing Col. Yho of lying about a horrible crime."

"Well you have no proof of the contrary Julia, my word and Rio's should be enough don't you think?" Noeli asks indignantly.

"Well, I'm sorry, I do believe you, Rio is who I don't believe, we don't even really know him but if you trust him so do I, you know that," Julia said after a long defeated silence.

"You're right to question it Ju-ju, I am sorry too even though I found it hard to believe, but I know Rio would never lie like that," Noeli said setting back down next to Julia.

"Well, even so, I can't just close my eyes and pretend he is not an amazing fuck," Julia said, humor back in her voice. "Even for you."

"How would you know?" Noeli laughed.

"I don't, I am just assuming." Julia said, "You ever heard the opposite?"

"I have never known anyone who has shared his bed," Noeli said, looking back up at the sky.

"Well, exactly my point." Julia laughed.

The next day Noeli was back in her ship, it was soon to depart to Erin0J44 under Col. TUYA's command.

As she navigated through her panel she thought of Rio, she wanted to believe it would only take a matter of time for him to come forward with his feelings, but even if it was not the case she wouldn't mind having a test of him. He looked so good with his dark hair, brown eyes and his tall frame, she thought about the difference between him and any other defender. Her mind rejected even the idea of comparing him with the other, she imagined the pleasure he could bring, and her nipples got hard against her uniform.

Noeli looked at other panels around her and refocus her mind on the mission. Soon they would be on the surface of Erin preparing for the ceremony, and she didn't want to be distracted when every other extractor in the ship was doing their job.

*****

Rio looked down at his sand screen as they approached the third planet of MagnusTII; all he could sense and see was ash and wind. Before they were on the surface of what used to be Khan8L11, he wanted to vomit; his whole body was in pain. The entire zone was dead and dark thanks to X.

As he landed, Elaine was a few feet above from all her defenders and advisers reviving the planet, while X had his back turned to her. He was the only one suspended in the air next to her. His purple eyes glowing as he probably enjoyed his creation.

They were all wearing their breathing suits, except X who didn't need it, after all this was his creation. Rio watched in horror the annihilation X had brought to Khan8, he wished Noeli could see this, but he knew X would never allow her to witness this nightmare.

Rio remembered this place, he had been to Khan8 a few times when growing up before going back to ZOA, and he could barely recognize it now.

The winds were strong, and the dark purple sand was still consuming the earth underneath their feet. X had suspended the raining boulders in mid-air as they walked, passing fragments of bone.

Rio wished everyone else would see this place; he knew it was almost impossible to believe a true/first class defender of Auraos was capable of this. He imagined what would happen the next time he lost control, but this time on ZOA, Erin, Atlas or Redina. Rio watched above him as Elaine connected with X, She was always full of grace and power, all he saw was how much X was in her way.

They spend hours wondering about and collecting samples from Khan8 while Elaine revived the core of the dead giant, before returning to the other Titan ships.

Rio was inside central command tracking the black holes when his sand screen alerted him to a summoning from the Kaiser. He was intrigued and nervous as he walked to her chamber. Elaine had never summoned him before, but he knew there was a risk X would be by her side and that he didn't like.

As Rio entered her luxurious chamber, it was all decorated in glass, Erin flowers and gold.

"A beautiful cage for a God." He thought.

"Commander T. Elijah... squadron 1, second in command to defender X?" Elaine said, emerging from behind her golden table.

"At your service. Col. Yho," Rio said, bowing to her.

Rio had never seen Elaine out of her uniform; she was wearing a white dress, with floral prints typical of ZOA4. It fitted her like a second skin, her big tits stood at attention and her long white hair was let loose on her shoulder. Her violet slender eyes and soft features made her long young.

"I sense a shift in my defender's capacity, I wonder if your elixir is to blame." She said, slowly approaching him.

"Are you accusing me of something, Col?" He said, ignoring the vibration and heat on his skin as she encircled him. Rio had always seen her as Solemn and commanding like everyone else but this time he sensed danger, as she moved like a viper around him and a hit of... "Seduction?" He had to be imagining it, he thought, there was no way...

"Don't! Be coy with me." She said, her words laced with hatred, "You are not as wise as you think you are. I won't tolerate any weakness among my ranks, and if you are to blame, you will be dealt with... Consider this your last warning." she said, walking away from him.

Rio couldn't help but stare as her hips swung away, her body enticing him in a way he hadn't felt in a long time, as he walked out of the chamber blood rushed to his cock. He considered going back to his chamber to realize the ache, but he decided against it.

Rio had never imagined he would ever see Col. Yho in that light, but all he could think of at the moment was sinking his cock deep inside her, and for once since he served under X he was glad he was not the one having to submit to any elixir.

Apart from that this meeting was the signal he had secretly been waiting for, granted he had never expected a summoning from Yho, but the fact that she had confirmed what he had been waiting for all this time made him realize now more than ever was the best time to attack and finally kill X.

While it had been difficult to see, X was weaker than he appeared, and maybe now they had the chance to against him.

*****

X's eyes burned as he shoved his cock deeper into the black-haired woman, she had her hands tied up to each side of his bed, and her head lowered into a pillow that absorbed her screams of pleasure and pain. He had one of his long fingers massaging her wet slit and the other one on her pelvis.

X could feel her heartbeat and her blood rush as the purple silk strings from his fingers travelled all over her body like liquid and held on tight to her neck choking her, with every hash thrust inside her, he tightens the hold on her until she lost her voice, and he could feel her muscles relax, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Melanin3
Melanin3
33 Followers
12