Wild Sun Ch. 03 Copiae Parallelae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't know how long he had been holding on, but he knew he had to let go as soon as he refocused his eyes. The dark purple rash had spread all over her skin, living it cold and trembling.

He rarely did this, as much as he hated to admit it he had missed feeling something and the knowledge that he still had somewhat control over the darkness that lived inside him, X had been so dead inside that he had almost forgotten what pleasure felt like.

He moved away from the woman, he didn't even remember how they got here, all he knew was that he needed this, after a while, he finally untied her, when her skin had regained its beautiful tan shade. X notice her legs were still shaking, and she had his cum running down her legs as she stumbled to the bathroom.

He just laid there and rested, he wasn't as tired as he expected to be, but he knew he needed to stop for her sake. As his mind refocused on the days after he had arrived at ZOA4, he hadn't stopped taking Rio's elixir, he knew it was only a matter of time before Rio or Noeli would attack him.

The Copiae Parallelae ceremony was in a few days, and he needed to be ready, X waited listening to the silence, and he felt pain for the first time in centuries.

The woman rejoined him and as she asked him the usual questions, he knew she was only ever interested in the design of the maze or a way to beat the box unaware she had almost died; she clearly had someone interested in by passing the trials.

The next day X joined Rio, one of the Titans that needed repairing, and his beloved sister was too invested in her armadas to care for one single ship she was still chasing around the defender creating the random black holes in Redina.

"Don't you love ZOA this time of the year? Only a few days till Copiae, will you be performing this year?" Rio smiled as they walked around other extractors and Ltnt's all moving around theirs stations.

X placed his hands behind his back as his golden sand screen wrote down a report of the incident; a large part of this ship had been damaged by the winds of whatever planet it had been to.

"My apologies, I forget a true defender like you would never!" Rio said, placing his hands in a defensive manner. "But you will come this time, won't you?"

"Conclude the report for this incident, that's an order... Yes, I will be there for the Copiae ceremony." X said, and with that he walked away.

Rio stood frozen; he hadn't really expected an answer to any of his questions, as he had long got used to one-sided conversations and silent answers from X.

X walked around ZOA looking at temples and photos of his sister and other Kaisers around the city, as well as the newest defenders and Ltnt to make it though the trials, he stopped at merchant's shore and borough an ornament for a sand bike, He imagined Noeli would be back on Atlast12 waiting for the ceremony this year it would be hosted on Erin, and he knew with certainty it was the perfect opportunity to kill a defender as millions would be watching to see the new ones showcase their abilities.

As the people all around him started to make their way indoors the white moon appeared across ZOA, and he pictured the way the stars shined and the sounds in the air, and the silence around him like a lullaby to his spirit.

*******

Today was the day millions across Magnus TI and part of MagnusTII had been waiting for; there was excitement in the arenas all over Erin and the other planets.

X stoop next to his Kaiser as usual, she was as always one of the biggest highlights of the event, Rio was nowhere to be found and X knew exactly the reason, as he looked around into the crowd even he could sense the fire and excitement in the masses as well as the others Kaisers and defenders standing tall around him.

"Where is your slimy second in command?" Elaine transmitted to him.

"Don't be concerned with anything else today." X replied.

"That's not an answer.... everything must be perfect, Today." She said slightly aggravated even though it never showed in her features, and that was what X liked the most about his sister.

She was the perfect Kaiser, exactly the opposite of Noeli with her fighting spirit and determination witch were qualities he also admired.

"When is it not my Kaiser?" X said as he watched the names and faces of the new Ltnt's appeared across the screen.

Noeli had her eyes on the masses below from the balcony of the Aries temple; This one was decorated in old wood and marble, across the distance thousands of ships could be seen and even Erin's planet sister could be seen from a distant sky above them.

The streets were adorned in different colors below and the symbol of Auraos.

She had been waiting on Rio for a while now. She knew all eyes would be on the Ceremony, and he would most likely take his time to arrive.

When he had sent her the signal telling her today would be the day they would attack, she had wanted to know more about the plan, but he seemed secretive. All she knew was that by sundown, Rio would kill the Mind/Soul breaker.

Noeli finally spotted Rio, she signaled to him, but as he kept walking her smile faded. He seemed robotic, in some kind of trance and his face was dead, as he got closer she could see his eyes had turned purple. As panic and anxiety set in her heart, she turned around, and the doors were opened in front of her, Capt. X stood tall.

His eyes glowing purple, his white hair blowing in the wind as he walked towards her, Noeli assumed a defensive stance and held her electric batons in place.

Something had gone wrong, and now she would be fighting for her life, in her mind all she could think about was saving Rio and staying alive.

X walked towards her slowly and extended his hand to her face, and as soon as placed his hands on her cheek, she stood still, the world vanished and they both stood frozen.

X looked down at her and Noeli had never seen a look like that, it felt like she was being dropped out of the sky, she had never been more seen.

"You have done well, my queen, my Sun, my love," X said, his voice low but at a distance. "You will be the best defender Auraos has ever seen."

He looked at her like he was taking a mental picture of every single part of her, and he lowered his lips to hers in the most intimate and earth-shattering kiss she had ever had.

In that simple moment, she felt his love in every single atom of her being, and it overwhelmed her to tears.

And suddenly she was slammed back to reality and his eyes turned white like a ghost, all the color was drained from him, and he dropped to his knees, she finally had a chance to look down and see her blade lunge into his lower side, he was bleeding for a while.

And the panic that she once felt turned into horror as she realized he was gone and the darkness he once struggled to control was now coming from her.

Suddenly Rio busted through the door back to his normal self, and he looked in horror as her eyes had turned purple, and her hair lost its color. The rage and darkness came from her instead of him, and she was intensely holding on to his now corpse.

Rio then calmly turned and walked away.

The End.

Xoxoxo.

12