Wild Things - Relationship Dynamics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly's mouth was back on one of her nipples, one of the girl's hands awkwardly seeking for a moment before finding her partner's clit. Performing well-practiced strokes and motions made slightly awkward by doing them for the first time on a body other than her own. Even then, everything was more intense, the volume louder. What on its own might have been the mild stimulation of an earnest virginal attempt suddenly became the rattling, too-loud high end of a music that thrummed and pulsed all bass and force through her body.

She had a lot of excuses, but she was still an almost embarrassingly quick shot. They had been going for less than a minute when she felt the bottom drop out of her stomach and the hanging moment of weightlessness. All empty and light before the crashing moment of full and heavy. The first wave of it seemed to punch up from her crotch into her stomach. Then the next her chest, then finally her head. Somewhere in her brain she put together that her body was responding to Sam's movements, clenching hard when he ground his hips against hers and relaxing as he moved. He was making a lot of small, quick motions that seemed to be there to accentuate her moment more than for his own pleasure. That usually was the difference between good and bad in partners. Thinking about the other versus just the self. Sam knew what a girl's moment looked like, and he didn't step on it.

When it started to abate she was all shudders and twitches. It seemed to linger almost interminably, like coming down from a high. The last twinkling bits popping up every time she thought she had emptied them fully from her body. She couldn't remember the last time one of her orgasms had been that intense, maybe never. It was a special set of circumstances. When it seemed safe, Sam pulled his length out and left her pussy to grasp at empty air. A small trickle of fluid came out of her before she could stop it.

"Oh wow," Kelly purred in awe, "I always wished I could be a squirter."

"I-" Suzie started but found her voice hoarse in her throat, "Fuck, give me a minute."

"Babe, do I look like that when I'm cumming?" Kelly asked almost nonchalantly. "She looked like she was going to pass out."

"I don't know, you both kinda look like you're about to start crying."

"Are yours not intense enough that you feel like you are?"

"Different kind of intense," Sam shrugged.

"Oh fuck," Suzie finally caught her breath.

"How do you feel?" Kelly leaned in.

"Like somebody just hit my crotch with a baseball bat."

"But it's a good sore?"

"I guess?" Suzie mumbled.

"Do you squirt every time?"

"Not while I'm cumming, mostly when something gets pulled out."

Sam cleared his throat, taking a drink of champagne. Kelly looked over and he made a gesture that seemed to make sense to her.

"Oh, sorry babe," Kelly started to climb off of the bed, "I'll be a good girl."

She kneeled in front of Sam and he hovered his cock above her face before setting it against her cheek. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply with a smile, then reached up and wrapped her hands around the base of it. With shocking ease, she seemed to wrap her pastel pink lips around its girth and slide it into her mouth, looking up into his eyes eagerly.

"That's a good girl."

Kelly let the cock slip from between her lips and a trail of spit fell from it.

"Thank you, Mister Lombardo." She purred happily.

Submission fit Kelly well. It always had different looks, but Kelly was like a spirit come to life of one particular image of it. The pretty girl, the good girl. Not asking to be struck, not misbehaving to get her dominant to punish her. The kind that would ask for it. It was about him because it was about her. Sam was just an effective, dominant figure for her in the way anybody who wanted to get their rocks off would have been. He just happened to have a pretty nice cock between his legs. On her knees, eager eyes up at the guy with the dick, chasing the moment that she in particular savored above all. Not the whirling waves at sea of her own pleasure. But the part where his face pinched tight and then relaxed, the momentary loss of control. The hot spray and the affirmations and the gratitude. And all through it, her there and enjoying it as the submissive. Service with a smile.

Kelly seemed a little surprised when Suzie came in beside her, but scooted over to make room for her all the same. The carpet hurt her knees, nothing quite leaned up right and she had to raise on her haunches to actually get her own lips and tongue on his cock like Kelly's were, but the service was there. The mask worn like any other outfit for as long as it took. Something like equivalent exchange. His role was probably the more fun from where he sat, taking part in Tiresias's one of ten.

Kelly licked up and down his shaft gleefully before popping his head in her mouth and bobbing in place, letting Sam grab a handful of hair on the back of her head and force her throat down around his cock. She couldn't take all of him, there was a good chance that no person actually could, but she made a valiant effort. She looked up at him lovingly as she gagged and sputtered on his length. Suzie flicked her tongue across his balls, burying her face in them and letting the smell of sex wash over her. Sam finally let Kelly breathe and she gasped, drool trailing and falling from her mouth as she reached up both hands to jerk him. He started to groan, noises that probably meant he was close. Kelly would have been the one to ask. She was also preoccupied.

When it was time, Sam pushed Kelly's head back down. Kelly locked her lips around his cock almost skintight and kept wringing her hands around the base of his cock as his body shuddered. His balls drew up tight in his sack and a rippled passed down from the base to the hidden tip of his cock. He moaned Kelly's name as it rippled again and again in her grasp, her eyes never leaving his face up above her as he slowly devolved into shudders and curses. Putty in her hands. Service with a smile indeed.

When he let go of her hair Kelly pulled back and let his cock slide from her lips, looking up at him and opening her mouth to show his load pooled on her tongue. Then she leaned over and brought her lips together with Suzie. A hot wash of cum slipped with her tongue between Suzie's lips and each girl grabbed the other and pulled her close, savoring in the kiss for a long, breathless moment as Sam watched. Then parting and Kelly making a show of swallowing however much she had left in her mouth. Suzie grabbed the champagne bottle and washed whatever was left for her down. She'd never taken orders or peer pressure that well.

There was a silent moment between them, an unspoken "what next" on everybody's mind but nobody saying it.

"Well, what next?" Sam grunted.

He made things so easy.

"Well, I've been a pretty good girl, so if Suzie doesn't mind, can I have another turn baby?" Kelly looked up at Sam.

"I don't know, do you think she's been a good girl?" Sam looked at Suzie.

"I don't fucking know," Suzie grunted before she gathered herself. Don't ruin the game for the rest of the players, "She did throw something at me, and that wasn't really in the plans."

"It made for a good show!" Kelly protested.

"Suzie's got a point," Sam teased, "That was pretty off-script."

"But it worked!"

"Maybe a reward with a side of punishment?" Suzie shrugged, "You wanna fuck her ass or something?"

"Not sure what the punishment would be," Sam snorted as he reached into the drawer near the bedside and pulled out a bottle of lubricant, "But I am a man of the people."

Kelly got up and went over to the bed like it was nothing. Suzie rose slowly, feeling her stiff knees protest and staggering a little before settling onto the bed. She laid herself beside Kelly and reached out, grabbing one of her perky tits softly. Kelly looked over and pecked Suzie on the lips quickly.

"You wanna see a magic trick?" She giggled.

Before waiting for a response, she nodded her head sharply as she flexed her stomach and back, bringing her knees up to her chest and then her feet to either side of her head. She brought her hands up to her ankles and brought them together, tucking them behind her head. She looked at Suzie expectantly.

"That hurts to look at," Suzie brought her hand down to Kelly's fully exposed pussy.

"It isn't that bad, I could even teach you."

"Not sure why I'd want to learn."

Sam brought the bottle of lube over and squirted a steady stream down between Kelly's ass cheeks, then pressed an already-slick middle finger forcefully against her bud and penetrated it. He turned his wrist, bringing his thumb up and pushing it inside of her pussy as he worked the ring of her ass.

"That's a pretty good one," Kelly shuddered.

They worked together finger-fucking Kelly, watching the girl's composure and showiness peel away. Sam worked another finger into her ass and Suzie prodded one of her fingers up inside the girl's pussy, pressing up and away from Sam's pressure. Stretching her top to bottom while Suzie stroked inside along the upper wall, the hidden inside extent of the clit that made a girl really turn to putty for you if you knew it. Suzie kept her nails short for a reason.

When Sam drew his hand back Suzie stuck the middle two fingers of her hand in and kept pumping and stroking against the magical spot, getting a shuddering breath that rose and fell in Kelly's taught stomach as the wet sounds of her pussy started to fill the silence breaths left. It had been a smaller one, but she'd felt the tension and squeezing running through the cheerleader's pussy.

"Did you just cum?" Suzie almost teased, "Just from our fingers?"

"A little," Kelly giggled back, a little shy but mostly for show.

"Is that the first time somebody else has made you cum without their cock inside of you?"

"I guess so," Kelly nodded slightly.

"Oh, honey, have I got some things to show you."

As they pulled together for another kiss Sam set one of his hands on the back of one of Kelly's thighs and used his other hand to slide his cock inside her ass. Kelly clutched at the pillow and seemed to struggle to catch her breath, but the actual penetration itself had taken maybe five seconds. Sam pushing his hips up against Kelly's toned ass as deep inside as he could force it and Kelly's ass swallowing the length and width without resistance. Her pussy winked up at him, angry red but wet and desperate. When he started pumping into her, the desperately wet sounds from the girl's pussy got louder.

Suzie's elbow was getting sore by the time it finally built up, Sam fucking the girl's ass and Suzie's fingers flicking up inside of the cheerleader and one finger over her clit. When she made the desperate pre-orgasm noises they'd come to expect, Suzie grabbed one of Sam's hands from the girl's thighs and placed it up on her throat. As his fingers squeezed on either side of her neck, her eyes narrowed and she nodded at him with a desperate and ultimate submission.

Then the deep shudder started seemingly from down between her legs and up through her body. Before the first noise came from her lips Suzie could feel the girl's pussy biting down around her fingers and a light wet burst coming up against the heel of her hand. Suzie ground her fingers deeply into the girl with harsh focus, trying to milk as many wet and helpless sounds from her as possible while she was caught up on the high-rising shudder before the roller coaster drop. When the air started to come out of her, when she started moving her lips to make sounds again, her usually wordy and needy climax was just pure wordless shouting. Her eyes squeezed shut and shot open again before lowering in a lusty haze. Her body shuddered in a series of rippling aftershocks, getting only exhausted whimpers from her now.

Kelly's ditzy brain was all but gone, blow-up doll body rocking back and forth from Sam's thrusts. Both fists gripping handfuls of the blanket to either side of her. She was looking almost down the nose at Sam when Suzie pinched her chin between her first two fingers and pressed their lips together. Any hesitation, any surprise, it was all gone. She let Suzie's tongue into her mouth. Suzie kept her fingers working inside of Kelly's pussy, letting the wet grinding sounds rise up alongside the loud slaps of Sam's thrusts. His hand around the girl's throat was still present but not tight. Suzie slid her fingers from Kelly's twitching pussy and rubbed them softly and slowly around the girl's clit. It didn't even prompt a response any more aside from a deeply tired exhale. She pulled her lips free from the girl and Kelly remained looking at her with orgasm-drunken affection as Suzie turned to Sam. She looked him in the eye as she licked the taste of Kelly from her fingers, then with a gesture, he slowed his thrusts and started to grind his hips as he eased his length out.

"Careful tiger, I think we're going to have an addict on our hands."

"I think you... think you already do..." Kelly slurred.

Suzie got to her knees and threw one of her legs up across Kelly's stomach to straddle her. Kelly reached up and set a pair of gossamer-soft hands on Suzie's hips. Suzie backed up until her ass was in the air and waving side to side for Sam to look at. He had cleaned himself with a wet towel and came in behind her as she bent down and kissed Kelly again. When he set his hands on her hips below Kelly's, Suzie snapped her fingers and pointed back at him.

"No curveballs. Her thing, not mine."

She felt the head of his cock press against the lips of her pussy, hot swollen flesh on hot swollen flesh. She'd already almost forgotten how intense it was for him to start pushing it inside of her. The sudden rush of blood from the brain to between her legs, the head high turning into the body high. A mix of the rush of hormones turning you into the monkey you were pretending not to be and the intense and real sensation of being stuck in each individual moment of it without being able to turn your brain off. Mind-down arousal, all fun and games picturing yourself in third person until you were there. Until he was stretching you around him and the just moments ago cum-drunk girl below you is biting one of your lips you left too close to her.

Kelly let go of her hips and Suzie felt the girl's hands close around either of her breasts, thin bony fingers that dug into the skin and pinched incessantly at the nipples.

"You make a funny face when he puts it in," She giggled.

"What face is that?" Sam was easing himself into her and pressing against her guts. Even after the first time, it was like he had to make room inside of her. His hands on her hips were thick and broadly forceful in almost perfect contrast to Kelly's.

"She rolls her eyes back and bites her bottom lip like the girls in porno," Kelly giggled again. "I think she likes you, baby."

From behind it felt like he was jamming himself up inside of her stomach when he pressed his full length in, but she took pride in the fact that she could feel his balls resting against her. All of it was rough, but all of it wasn't too much. In time, the hard extreme of a sensation could become the new standard of it.

"Yeah? And every time I put it inside you it's like I'm stabbing you or something," Sam grunted, "I can't ever tell when I'm actually hurting you."

"If I told you, you wouldn't hurt me as much."

"Oh f-fuck..." Suzie gasped out in spite of herself, arching her back as she pushed her hips into Sam.

"See baby? That's what I keep telling you about when I talk about the "good hurt" moan," Kelly's voice was an excited little squeak.

"Yeah, fucking obviously." Sam grunted sarcastically.

Beyond even movement at a certain point, there was a sheer and raw intensity to penetration. Especially with something of Sam's size. Her pussy clamped and clenched and flexed around him in a hundred different ways, trying to push him out of her just as much as it was trying to suck him in. Both her and Kelly were about as soaked as they were humanly going to get and it was still like somebody trying to fist her just with him inside of her. When he started to pump his hips and drag his cock in and out, the lips of her pussy gripped and yanked at him with each movement. She had thought she only cared about clit play before, she was hearing a good argument against her old ways.

And then, just as it was starting to get good, she felt Sam's hands gripping her hips like he was trying to find purchase. Grunting and huffing. She felt his cum exploding into her, the intense shiver up her spine that turned into a full-body shudder as it flooded past her cervix and seemed to settle in her stomach itself. As his cock flexed and twitched inside of her, the feeling of having been edged away from an orgasm started to creep over her.

"Wow, you popped him like a chump." Kelly giggled. "Looks like it's my turn again."

"Hang on, I didn't cum yet." Suzie protested, "It's one for you, one for me."

Kelly's face took on fake offense.

"Yeah, but that's more on you. I usually cum just thinking about him shooting inside of me."

"It was your slutty ass that got him so worked up." She was arguing like a bimbo with a bimbo, she also was past the point of caring.

"Well, I suppose I could turn a blind eye this one time, but I want a show in return."

"The fuck are you talking about?" Sam pulled his cock free with a shudder and Suzie felt a dribble of his cum starting to trail out of her, she matched his shudder.

"We can skip my turn this time, but you have to let him fuck your ass."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Suzie grimaced, "You've seen his dick, I won't be able to walk right."

"Yeah, but you're missing out on the best orgasm you've ever had if you don't try it."

"I don't really get off on pain like you seem to." Suzie could feel that she was making excuses more than anything else.

Kelly put a finger to her chin like she was thinking for a second before making a sort of "eureka" expression.

"How about this? I flip myself upside down and we lick each other's pussies while he fucks you?"

"I don't-"

"Come on baby, I'm right here." Kelly offered softly, "Plus I'll spot you as many as you want. He can fuck you for as many as you want, if you want it until he cums, I'll be a good girl for you two."

"Fine."

Suzie wondered for a moment if she'd taken enough time for it to seem like an actual internal debate, but the standards of what she did and didn't have interest in doing were falling apart by the second. She'd heard about this before, felt it to an extent. Things you want to do in the moment seem gross out of it and vise-versa. Licking your sex off of your fingers ironically stopped sounding like a good idea at the point where your hand was the dirtiest and freeest.

Kelly gave a soft yay and the pair of them started the awkward game of shifting around until Kelly was in place. The ideal was getting fucked while somebody else ate her out. This wasn't exactly that, but there was a good chance it was as close as she was going to get. Logistically, this was easier.

She dropped her pussy onto Kelly's face between her legs, lamenting only that she wouldn't be able to see the other girl's facial expressions. A moment later she leaned forward again and hovered her face above Kelly's pussy. A second later, the first glob of lube hit her square in the center of her asshole. She shivered and snapped her fingers, pointing back at Sam again.

"Seriously, fucking easy." She hissed.

After a moment of pressure, she felt one of his fingers push inside of her back door. The feeling was slimy, a lot of pressure without any real pleasure. Already, one of his fingers was the biggest thing she'd had inside of that hole, much bigger than the one finger of her own. His motions were slowly, coaxing, almost gentle but still overbearing in that Sam sort of way.