Wild Things - Relationship Dynamics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, you're not the first girl I've eased into it."

"Fuck it up and I will be the last."

She could hear the eye roll in Sam's grunt. Slowly, with consistent and intense but not painful pressure, he fit another finger inside.

Kelly's tongue found her clit as Sam kept working his fingers in slowly, building up to the big moment that was going to make or break all of this. She had the trouble of working blind, eyes on the wrong side to see where her tongue was going, but when she found the nub of flesh and started to lap at it with steady pushing motions, everything was right in the world for a single moment. As her tongue would come up and push against Suzie's clit before sliding back down over her lips, Sam's fingers would push against one of the inner walls of her ass like he was testing the limits to each side of it. She could feel her ass relaxing, gripping his fingers but not pushing them out any more. Skin clutched tight around the intruder making every motion ripple through her. Every time her body tensed, her crotch tightened in anticipation or shudders of pleasure, her ass would draw even tighter around his fingers before releasing. Moments of what little he was relatively giving now were enough to leave her stuffed almost past the point of comfort. Completely spread and vulnerable, no part of her sex or what was around it to herself. That more than anything before felt like the true threesome experience she might have expected.

And almost without warning the fingers were gone and she felt her stomach drop.

Her ass clenched at open air, now suddenly craving the touch it had initially resisted. She felt the fat head of Sam's cock pressing where his fingers had been a second ago and started to say something before Kelly's tongue sent another little wave of pleasure through her. Suzie shifted slightly, moving her clit to be almost directly on Kelly's lips and poking her ass more directly towards Sam. Kelly instantly wrapped her lips around Suzie's clit as Sam pushed in. At first, it was intense. All the way back around to bordering on pain. And then the head slipped in easier than she would have ever expected it to and she saw stars.

There was nothing really to compare having her ass penetrated to. It was raw, not pleasure but not pain. Like being stabbed in a dream. The hot, intense sense of as much of it was in her guts and the feeling of her ass being spread open and kept from closing. Kelly's lips and tongue on her clit were almost like they were happening somewhere else. To somebody else. And still, as Sam started to push the rest of himself, everything came back at louder volume than before. He was hotter inside her, flaring up little pockets of pain that the generous amount of lubrication abated almost as quickly as they rose. Her ass was trying to clamp down. That would have been painful. But there was no purchase for it. And the feeling of it slickly sliding through her ring and lighting up a hundred little nerve endings sent electricity shooting through her. And then Kelly would find a particularly good spot and her lower half would clench like a single big muscle, trying harder to clamp down on something it couldn't and making her more sensitive. An ass tried at all times to push an invader out where a pussy tried to suck it in, and the overcoming of the resistance was what made things hurt, but it was also what made things so sharp and so visceral.

She wasn't surprised this time when her first orgasm came quicker than she'd pictured, but it reared up almost out of nowhere. The odd not-quite-discomfort of his cock in her ass left her in a state of mind-numbing and gut-turning limbo until the stomach dropping out sensation of taking a step into the dark hit. She cursed loudly and bent her head down, burying it in Kelly's crotch as much to mask her voice as anything else. The vibrations of Kelly's moaning shivered up through the girl's mouth and tongue and plugged through her clit like a live wire. Her ass tried to contract and bit down around a fat cock, turning each squeezing shudder of her orgasm roll up her spine as leg-shaking vertigo. She was overcome with the almost helpless feeling of squirting all over Kelly's face. As much or more than she could ever remember. Giving the girl every chance to be literally cum-drunk as well as figuratively. When it started to subside, she wasn't sure when or where she was any more. That was new. And it was fucking fantastic.

By the time Sam unloaded his balls right up into her guts, she'd lost track of how long it had been going on. How many times she'd shuddered and clenched and sprayed. Long enough that she'd been able to see and feel Kelly climaxing underneath her more than once. When she slid off and dismounted, falling in a heap onto the bed, Kelly straightened herself up as best she could. Makeup streaking and ruined, hair like she'd just gotten into a fight, and a blissfully exhausted smile. She'd brought her fingers down to brush her own pussy and shuddered at the sensation before pulling herself up to kiss Suzie. The bed a ruined mess of sweat and other, less sanitary fluids.

"Isn't it fun... being used?" Kelly's voice was rasping as Sam came to lay on the other side of Suzie.

After a moment, Suzie sighed deeply and lay her head on Kelly's shoulder. Then lifted her head to kiss the other girl's collar bone.

"It's not bad," she mumbled back. "But it's fun to use someone like you as well."

Sam reached around Suzie's shoulder almost to punctuate the reply, draping a hand around her navel and circling softly. Once he'd gotten goosebumps to rise on her skin, his hand sank lower. Kelly watched and a different kind of smile crept to her face. As Sam's fingers found Suzie's clit, Kelly brought their lips together again before kissing down her neck to her chest. She looked up at Suzie exhaustedly, but the fire behind her eyes hadn't dimmed even slightly. There was a good chance Suzie had gotten in over her head, and the last train back was long gone.

"Then let's keep on using each other, until we've used each other up."