Wild Times at ASU Ch. 08

Story Info
Iliki and Bekka bring guests to Bel Air for Thanksgiving.
10.7k words
3.67
1.1k
00

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wild Times at ASU

By Fanta_story

Chapter 8

Guests for the holiday

It was only October first, but the next major school holiday was on everyone's mind. This year Halloween was on a Wednesday so there was not much impetus for high energy, publicity-attracting parties. Iliki remembered her freshman year when Halloween was on a Saturday, the parties were insane. The Sigma Nu house was bedecked in lights, smoke and sounds of the hallows. The beer was orange, and the weed was primo. Since Iliki had an allowance of $6,500 per month from her trust, she had splurged for five ounces of what everyone on the row said was the best they had ever had. She had little else to spend her money on.

The next time away from campus would be Thanksgiving. David wanted very much for his two college-aged daughters to come to LA for the long weekend. His two children in New York would likely not come out, especially since Jeremy's wife Julie had given birth to a second boy. Sasha and Emily would -and since Jeremy was married to Emily's sister--the eight of them now would want to be with Emily's and Julie's parents in Manhattan.

David was certain that the West Coast girls would be making plans, so he called them both on November first to make a special appeal for them to spend Thanksgiving in LA. "Can I bring a friend?" asked Iliki. David would make any accommodation. The grounds had two large houses and a three-bedroom guest house. That was not even going to require a second thought.

Iliki was delighted. She did not yet know who she would want to bring. She had a few boyfriends in mind. If the grounds did not provide space for her to squire away for private time with a hunky guy, the Four Seasons Hotel was ten minutes away. She began considering a few but as she began to inquire about their plans she stuck out repeatedly. It's not that any guy would not love to spend a weekend with the most beautiful girl on campus. Each had their own parents tugging them back home.

When David called Becca at Stanford, he made the same appeal. He was very convincing. A few years ago, David had bought the Los Angeles Times from the Tribune company for 250 million dollars. The paper was losing advertisers, subscribers and, as a result, about sixteen million dollars per year in operating losses. The Tribune Company was looking for someone to take the burden of a dying business model off their balance sheet. Oh, and the San Diego Union-Tribune came along with the deal. That paper was losing twenty-three and a half million dollars per year. Charles Foster Kane famously said, when asked if he was concerned that his newspaper was losing one million dollar per year, he turned to his inquisitor, Mr. Thatcher and said, "I plan on losing one million dollars this year, one million dollars the next year. At that rate, I will have to close the paper in sixty years."

When Citizen Kane came out in 1941, Herman Mankiewicz, the author, needed to convince the audience that Charles Foster Kane was very rich. There was no Forbes 400 in 1941 but if there was, Kane would have been one of twenty richest men in the country. Now the Times and the Union-Tribune were losing a combined thirty-nine and a half million dollars per year. At that rate, David would have to sell the papers in about five hundred years.

"Becca, Iliki will be bringing a friend for Thanksgiving weekend, and you are free to bring someone as well. I really want to see you." At 19, she was a year older than the other freshmen at Stanford. She delayed entry and took a year to work with and study at David's side. David needed one of his children to assume the responsibility of the family's investments when he was gone. He was only sixty and his father was still going strong at eighty-eight. In twenty-eight years, he estimated that the total fortune would be approaching one hundred billion. He spent considerable time, energy, and money grooming Becca to study finance. During her gap year, she went to work with David each day and learned a great deal about his investments and his strategies. She was a double major in economics and finance. David also strongly encouraged his children to become competitive athletes. Becca shared David's love of baseball and became good enough in softball to land an opportunity to try out for the Stanford team. In October, she had not yet won a spot on the team. Stanford extended scholarships to the best girls in the land. Of course, Becca would not take scholarship away from someone who needed it. Walking on was always chancy.

Becca was very social, had a great personality, was good with people. School and softball were all she had time for. She had never been to a fraternity party, tried weed but coughed so much she decided to forego all future experimentation. She did not acquire the taste for beer but always had a red cup in her hand at parties--just to keep up with her friends.

There was one person who came to mind immediately. She had become very popular with her classmates. In class and in private conversation, she let it be known that she planned to get a CFA certification in further preparation for a career in money management. David's two primary assistants, Shannon, and Haley were CFA's. They were very good at what they did, and Becca had not only befriended them in her gap year working with David but considered them role models. David had always felt that too few women pursued careers in finance. He made a special effort to find Shannon at UCLA and Haley from USC and when they passed their CFA exams, he was delighted to bring them aboard. Becca quietly shared her anticipated career plans. Her classmates quickly concluded that she would need several brilliant--and therefore highly paid--people to help her manage one hundred billion.

The one classmate who did not overtly lobby to become her BFF--to pave the way for a job--was Robert Fairchild. As the oldest son, Robert was sent by his father, Lord Edmund Fairchild, to Stanford to also study finance, in preparation for managing the vast family holding in Wales and England. Robert would eventually become Lord Fairchild. Since Robert would have a career in Britain, he did not fawn ungraciously on Becca. He considered her his equal. She was not royalty, but her father was the twenty-sixth richest man in America. That qualified.

Robert, he was the one, thought Becca. He would probably not have plans for Thanksgiving, being British and his home ten thousand miles away. She called him immediately. He returned her call after returning from a tennis match. Robert was also a walk on, the tenth member of the Stanford men' team. He was good but his spot was not insured. Moreover, there were only six competitive spots on the team. During his freshman year he was the fourth alternate. He practiced with the team, worked hard in the weight room, never drank, or smoked. He only played in two official matches, against Washington and Washington State, when Fiodor Eloony, the number two on the team--a tennis prodigy from Poland--came down with Covid and three others were in isolation. He also was not a scholarship student--for similar reasons, it was another thing that they had in common.

"You rang me," said the Brit in a warm but business-like tone.

"Robert (he hated being called Bob), I imagine you will be hanging around campus during the Thanksgiving holiday." Becca knew that he remained alone on campus his freshman year, obviously not flying to England during the highly overcrowded vacation period only to spend five days indoors due to the regular fall rains in the British Isles. "How would you like to come down to LA and spend the weekend with my family for Thanksgiving? It will be great. We have a tennis court and an indoor pool, and...."

"Good god, of course. That would be tops. I'm chuffed."

Becca explained that she hated to fly during the Thanksgiving holiday. While the fog in San Francisco was overall not as heavy as it had been in the past, still made for risky travel plans. She would leave Palo Alto as early as possible in the week. They were taking an Econ seminar on Tuesday nights. She suggested that they skip it and get on the road Tuesday. "Do you have class on Tuesday?" He did but he was quite excited about meeting Becca's family and having an American Thanksgiving. He told her he can leave on Tuesday after breakfast. Becca still had her Volvo S90. David wanted the kids to hold onto their cars for at least two years before taking a different lease. She was due for a new car, but she loved hers and did not feel the need to upgrade. "I love driving. If we leave at nine-ish we can get to LA by dinner."

Meanwhile, Iliki was still agonizing over her dilemma. All the guys she wanted to fuck while in LA had turned her down. Each knew what Iliki had in mind. At 5'9", with long flowing auburn hair and hazel eyes, she was every boy's dream. As a Kappa she had ample boys to choose from. Kappa Kappa Gamma was arguably the house with the most gorgeous coeds. Iliki was a swimmer. While competitive in water polo and swimming in meets in high school, she lost the competitive edge at ASU. Now in her third year, she abandoned swimming for Kappa life and boys. School was an afterthought. As a swimmer, she was required to cut her hair to tuck it all under her caps for meets and water polo. At this point, she had not cut it in two years. When properly coifed, it was a dreamy flow of soft curls that extended to the middle of her back. Big brown Polynesian-almond eyes made her something special. Still, she was in a quandary.

At a Monday night meeting at the end of October, the conversation turned to how the house would be managed during the Thanksgiving break. The house would be closed and locked so the staff could also have a holiday. The girls engaged in small talk during dinner. Amanda said she would be going home to Milwaukee. Heather, the English major, said she would be going to Cabo with her family and was looking forward to beach activities. Besides being one of the most beautiful Kappas, Iliki was a very sensitive young woman. Sitting to her left she noticed that Brittany had said nothing. "Brit, what will you do for Thanksgiving?"

The black girl began to weep. Brittany was--all the Kappa were beautiful--among the most beautiful. Her complexion was medium chocolate. She had the largest, warmest dark brown eyes, and a figure that all the other girls envied. Somewhat of a rebel, she defied her father's wishes and got a nose ring the previous summer. He was a very conservative man with strong beliefs in God and country. He was a diplomat and currently posted to South Africa as the ambassador, a very sensitive and important post. He was nominated by Barrack Obama--they were close friend from Harvard Law School--and retained by Donald Trump's administration as he was considered a potential secretary of state by many democratic and republican senators.

Iliki knew immediately what troubled her close friend. All the girls knew that Mr. Sample was an ambassador and would not be home in Chicago for Thanksgiving. Of course! "I should have thought about that earlier," thought Iliki. "Hey, girl, wow, I wish I had...." Iliki lunged at Brittany. "Come with me to LA for Thanksgiving! I won't take no for an answer. Say 'yes' right now."

Brittany was stunned out of her stupor. "Uh, wow, uh, sure... but will it be ok?"

"Done and done." Iliki was extremely proud of herself. The meeting continued.

Like Becca, Iliki hated flying during the peak holiday season. They had both become spoiled. When David took the family on vacations, he either took his Gulfstream 650ER if there was less than eleven flying or his 757 if there were more than eleven. She and Brittany made plans to make the five-and-a-half-hour drive in her brand-new BMW M8.

Iliki was ready to leave on Monday of Thanksgiving week, school be damned. It took some convincing to get Brittany to skip her Poli Sci 143 and her history 5B classes on Tuesday. She knew that Becca would try to arrive before dinner. It would take longer to drive from Palo Alto. The Kappas also left after breakfast.

The girls were always talking about their conquests. The time in the car started on that note. "Iliki, did you hook up last night after the exchange with Lambda Chi? You spent the whole time...well as much as I remember seeing you... talking with the guy who said he was a "derelict pre-med major", the guy looked like Brad Pitt. Iliki stepped lightly on the brakes, as they were entering the 101 loop. "Uh, yeah. He said his name was Stephan but the guys all called him 'lizard'. Yeah, we talked. I went up to his room a pig pen, loud AC/DC music, which I hate. We had a pipe. We started kissing and well.... We got naked, he has a great body. I was sucking him off and he produced a condom. He sat on a disgusting couch while I rode him. It was fun until his roommates barged in the room. He could tell I was pissed. He demanded that they leave us alone for ten more minutes. I was riding him, but I just jumped off. The roommates laughed at me as I struggled to find my panties and bra. Well, I never found out if he has any lizard skills and I never care to, typical frat pigs." They both laughed and laughed.

"I have been dry since the first week of school when I met Darin, the football player."

"Yeah, you never told me what happened with him."

"We talked about hooking up again. He hounded me with texts, emails, and phone calls which I stopped answering. He seemed so clingy, such a turn-off. I can really use some friendship if you know what I mean. You must have some guy friends we can hang out with in LA...."

Brittany had already inherited her father's diplomatic skills. She wanted Iliki to tell her everything about everyone else who she would meet. David was already a celebrity at the Kappa house and on campus. By Iliki's third year he had already attended two father-daughter football games (in 2020 it was not held due to Covid restrictions), hosted as many as seventeen girls in a suite at Chase Field each year for Dodger-Diamondback games and he spoke the previous year to a packed crowd of 400 at Memorial Union about his book Facts and Truth. Passion and Knowledge: the Search, the book he wrote about American journalism and social media. Oh, and he was feted by the university at a lunch in his honor after he made a five-million-dollar donation. Many of the Kappas attended. He did not want this event, as he tries as hard as possible to be self-effacing and low-key. The president wants badly for David to serve on the board of Trustees. That would absolutely be impossible, as he was already a UC Regent. Everyone wanted a piece of David. The event at Memorial was memorable for many reasons, among them was when he told the crowd how happy he could have an opportunity to spend a few hours with his daughter. "Are you here, honey? Did you get a seat?"

From about the middle of the audience, "I'm here". To which David whispered into the microphone, "I love you baby." A huge "Awww" and the crowd erupted in laughter.

Iliki talked the whole time about her mother, David's father, David's wife Sue (remember, David never married Niolani but he brought her and her mother to LA with the newborn Iliki as a way to escape a pretty bad environment for the two women in Tahiti). Brittany would also meet Iliki's grandfather, father, David's father. There will be her grandmother as well as Sue' parents who lives part of the year in LA and part of the year with their other children. Sue is the mother of all Iliki's younger siblings, six in all. There was a detailed description of her older brother and wife Tiffany who lived in LA. He was the vice-chairman of both the Dodgers and the Times. The drive went quickly. They stopped near Palm Springs for a snack. "Oh, and Becca will be bringing a friend of hers from Stanford, a British guy, I did not understand it all, but he is minor royalty, I understand. There will be a lot of people."

- - -

On Monday night, Becca called Robert to make final arrangements to pick him up. She told him that her sister, Sarah was the number one tennis player at her high school and was a nationally ranked junior. At seventeen, she had attended tennis camps during the past five summers and been coached by some of the industry's most notable coaches. She had taken the PSAT in September and qualified for the national scholastic society. She would have her choice of colleges, but she had her heart set on USC. "Bring your rackets if you want a good workout. It would be kind of a Billy Jean King/Bobby Riggs moment. Oh, and bring a bathing suit. We have an indoor pool, and we all hang out there when it's cold outside."

The two from ASU arrived before the two from Stanford. Becca entered the key code on the gate and parked in the large open-air space inside the compound walls. They unpacked the hatchback and carried the suitcases through the kitchen door. "Hello, Miss Becca," the greeting from Martha, the family's head chef. "Miss Iliki and her guest are already here, and everyone is gathering for dinner downstairs in the dining room." Becca received a text as their car entered the Bel Air gates that dinner would be served within five minutes. They dropped their bags in the foyer, washed their hands in the powder room and went down the elevator to the dining room.

"Perfect timing," said David as he jumped from his seat to hug Becca. Introductions followed. However, a family that large usually runs at the pace of the loudest (and often the youngest children), who were hungry. Two-year-old Josh was climbing on the table to reach for the olives. The college-age four all clustered while David and Sue calmed the younger children and filled their plates.

"Let me start," said Becca, usually the most organized one. "This is my friend, Robert, who is also a finance major. His father is in the House of Lords, and he is on the Stanford tennis team." Robert blushed, given his alternate status was loathe to boast his athletic credentials.

David interrupted, "then the proper way to address you is 'Lord Robert'." Everyone was confused.

"I don't go by Lord Robert in the states, Mr. Stern. How are you familiar with these things?"

Now everyone at the table looked up. "I've been to Buckingham Palace. I met Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip. For many years I was in London once per year. Several royals invested with me. I never knew who, of course. I dealt with some managers at Barclay's...numbered accounts, you see. Some years, I made a lot of money for those lucky ones."

"Robert, I told you that my dad was always in the top ten hedge fund managers in the Wall Street Journal report, some years one or two."

"This week, and while you are in the states, it is just Robert", concluded David. Brittany' heart skipped a beat as the pinkish hue flushed his face. To her, he was a hunk, the kind of boy she hoped to meet in Beverly Hills (Bel Air, actually). She rushed to him. Iliki introduced them and they shared a eyes-wide-open smile. Brittany was gorgeous, made up perfectly, huge smile, extra-large dark brown eyes and a body that would have landed her any lingerie modeling job she wanted. She was only 5' tall, a perfect 32C-24-34. She had very long eyelashes and long perfectly manicured cream-colored fingernails.

The dinner was getting cold as the four of them talked and talked. "I'm starving," said Becca. "Let's sit down." There were fifteen in all. After they had started their salads--the others were in the middle of their main courses of salmon--David asked his family to introduce themselves then turned to Becca first then Iliki to introduce their guests. Brittany could not keep her eyes off Robert. They were not seated close enough to chat during dinner so as soon as dessert was over, and the plates were put in the tubs (the family had a small crew of help--housekeepers and nannies--who all had dinner prior to the family so they could clean up and go home).