Wild Times at ASU Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rushed to each other. "Of course, I love the name Brittany. I am from Brittany. Why did your parents give you such a distinguished appellation?"

"My parents were on holiday (using the British term for vacation) in London when I was conceived."

"Jolly good." That started the night's socializing. Iliki and Becca gave their guests a tour of the grounds on five acres--with Sarah tagging along. The indoor pool was sparkling, and they all agreed they wanted to take a dip. The tennis court was lit up and Robert was flushed with excitement. "Sarah, are you game? No holds barred?" They agreed to be warmed up and ready at 9:00 am the next morning, Wednesday.

"I was hoping to go to Disneyland tomorrow," said Iliki. "Brittany has never been."

"Neither have I," piped up Robert.

Becca, the practical one, "On the day before Thanksgiving. We would be on the freeway for over four hours. Terrible idea. Let's go to Magic Mountain. We can get there in 45 minutes, leaving a lot more time for fun in the park. I suggest Magic Mountain tomorrow and tennis on Thanksgiving Day. That will allow us to sleep more."

They all looked at each other in agreement.

The tour continued to the guest house, a three bedroom two and a half bath Spanish ranchero style set about one hundred feet from the tennis court roughly halfway between the tennis court and the outdoor pool and cabana. Becca told Robert that, as the only male guest that weekend, he would sleep there. Brittany could stay with the girls in the large dormitory bedroom that could sleep five comfortably. Robert dropped off his rolling suitcase, his gym bag, and his tennis rackets. It was cold for southern California, about forty-five degrees but they all wanted to experience the novelty of indoor swimming. Robert changed and wore his full Stanford warmups over his swim suit to stay warm on the short walk to the pool house. The girls skipped into the main house to change.

"Give us fifteen minutes. If you want to dress quicker than that, the pool house code is 45632."

Becca and Sarah scampered through the kitchen door. Iliki and Brittany held back. "I am going to suck that boy's cock this weekend. I may need your help keeping your sisters occupied." Iliki was also enamored with the Brit, square jaw, strong athletic body, and azure blue eyes. Anything for her sorority sister.

Robert was swimming laps when the girls arrived. He stood up in the five-foot deep water (David installed the pool to give his children outdoor activities during the coldest days of the year and to give Iliki the lap pool she would need if she wanted to swim competitively). As he stood up some water cascaded from his broad shoulders, but the girls were staring at his shimmering wet six-pack abs. Sarah knew she had challenged someone of considerable athletic build. She wondered about his tennis skills. Iliki and Becca knew where to hang up their towels and warm outerwear. Brittany just starred. She wanted more than just to suck his cock, a lot more. Iliki beckoned her over to join her and Becca.

They frolicked in the pool. Iliki demonstrated her smooth swimming stroke, honed after years of lessons, training, meets and polo games. Brittany wanted so badly to touch Robert, but she did not, as she did not want to embarrass herself with her hosts. After about forty-five minutes, Iliki suggested that they all dry off and to into the guest house, maybe find a movie or just continue their teenage banter. They repaired to the separate dressing rooms to get out of their swimsuits and dried off as best they could. There were heaters on the inside wall of the pool house at two different heights so that they could be completely dry before going outside into the cold. Sarah had an exam in math to study for, so she left the group.

The four college kids went into the guest house and settled into the couches opposite the big screen. Robert asked if it was hooked up to satellite. It was. He was hoping to catch some (British) football highlights. The girls acquiesced, humoring their male guest. He found the correct channel. The girls quickly got bored.

Brittany saw her chance and gave Iliki a determined glance, used her eyes to peek at Becca and flicked them toward the door, hoping beyond hope that her sorority sister would get the hint. "I'm tired after driving all day and that water has made me sleepy. Let's go girls and let him have his sport."

At that moment Becca let out huge, angry, loud yawn. "I could fall asleep right here. I may need help getting up to bed." With that she and Iliki put on their coats. "Brittany...."

"I will stay for a few minutes. Will the kitchen door remain unlocked? I will only stay a few minutes."

"Not normally but here is the key." The sisters left giggling the whole way back to the house.

"So, tell me, did your team win?"

He flicked off the TV. "Are you really interested in British football?"

She snuggled even closer and looked into his big blue eyes. She put her left hand over his right shoulder. He felt a tingling and leaned in. Their tongues met first and their hearts raced. The lips met ever so softly at first. Brittany's head was exploding, the blood was pumping strongly she felt her temples pounding. Their first kiss last for four minutes. Neither could bear the pain of separation. Her big black lips were plump and soft. They finally broke the kiss. She stared at him. Perfect jawline, five o'clock shadow beginning. His eyes were so inviting. They kissed again. This time she was so overtaken with passion that she ran her hands inside his sweatshirt. When she touched his abdomen, she could feel the ripples of his six pack. She moaned. He moaned. Their kiss continued. She wanted so much more. She ran her hands down to his warmups. She felt the bulge, the bulge she longed for, the large bulge. She stroked it through the thick fabric.

By this time the sisters had been gone almost fifteen minutes. Becca fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. Iliki's mind was racing. She wondered what was happening now, was his cock in her mouth yet? She could not sleep.

"I have put my hands into your shirt. Why have you not done the same for me?" Robert was stunned. This girl was hot as hell for him. He put his hand under the bottom edge of her shirt and reached up to find a bra that held the most perfect 32C's ever. He was even more turned on. He pinched her right nipple. She moaned. "Harder...."

She continued to stroke his cock, but the warmups were thick and provided her with no satisfaction. They kissed again. She broke the kiss. "May I suck your cock?"

His heart was racing faster than before. He smiled but could not get any words out. She beamed the largest smile he had ever seen. "Take these off." He reached under his seat and pulled down the warmups and his boxers. What remained was six inches of perfection. Standing straight as an arrow, pale cream-colored shaft and dark pink circumcised head. Her left hand was squeezing his erection and she softly stroked. She put her head in his lap and softly licked the head. That made him jump and he grunted softly. She took the whole head in her mouth and slowly used her neck muscles to push he head down. She had now taken as much as she could, and her mouth could still not reach her left hand which was squeezing the base. She was bending her torso down as much and as fast as she could. His moans were cries. She was pleasuring him so much. She got up off the couch and knelt before him. "This is more comfortable." She sucked for about five more minutes. His cock was slick with her saliva. She stroked his shaft and licked or sucked his balls. He ran his fingers through her course hair which was parted in the middle. "Can I sit on it?"

Robert wanted to feel pussy so much. He was tempted to just tell her to jump on. However, the careful, cautious stiff upper lip Brit wanted to slow down. "Not here, my condoms are upstairs."

"I'm on the pill and I can't wait any longer."

"No", he gently pushed her away. She got up. Her perfect body leading the way as she rushed to the stairs pulling him by the hand. She was making her way up the stairs, and he had a thought. Just as she reached the second-floor landing, he locked his fingers under her cream-colored panties. She was held in place. He turned her around. He was three steps below her, staring into perfect smooth, flat stomach of light chocolate delight. His fingers were still locked under the waistband of her panties, and he pulled down off with a tug. She stepped out of them. He was then staring at the most luscious sight. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed to just two centimeters length, perfect triangle. He put his nose into her hair and inhaled the sweetest scent of pussy. He used his nose to massage her hair. She was pulling his hair with the right hand and holding onto the railing with her left. Her pubic hair was lovely, and he could have spent the whole weekend nuzzling there, but he really wanted to enjoy the warm musky taste. He ran his tongue down her crack. She jumped and tugged his hair with both hands. He sucked her clit into her mouth.

"Fuck-aaa", was her reaction. He craned his head as much as he could and sucked as much of her clitoral hood into his mouth as he could. She was in heaven, breathing heavily now grunting with each little suckle. He was kneeling on the third step, squeezing her perfect black ass, and holding on for dear life. He ate that perfect snatch and loved every second. He licked up and down. His tongue felt so good. He stopped licking up and down and started sucking her clit. She was pulling hair and moaning. "Stand up!" she demanded. He did so. As he stood up, she grabbed his cock and pointed it to her hot hole. She wiggled as much as she could, bending her knees so that she could feel all six inches of his stiff shaft. She put her left leg up onto the banister, her right leg still on the landing, using him as leverage humped onto and against him with her might, grunting and crying. She put all her weight into it and felt his boner hit the back of her vagina. She humped four times.

This was not right. His father told him with the sternest and most direct language possible to always, always, always use a condom. There were gold diggers and evil women everywhere. His family's honor and fortune were at risk each time he laid with a woman.

However, and this was largest however of his life. For the first time in his life, he was feeling naked, warm vagina, no condom for the first time. The feeling was indescribable. What a difference. With a condom he felt gripped by softness. It was great, of course. This was something different entirely. He had never felt warmth like this before. He had never felt wetness like this before. Now this is what a woman can feel like! She was humping and grinding, moaning, and groaning, her arms around his shoulders, her fabulous tits against his bare chest. He never wanted it to end, ever.

His more practical side took over (possibly hearing his father in his head). He bent down so that he was no longer impaled in warm, wet cunt.

"Hey...."

"Get onto the bed while I get a condom." He gestured into the room on the right with the king size bed. The room on the left had two double beds. She dutifully did as she was told. In a flash he was ripping the condom package, standing before her, his cock standing tall, like flagpole. She grabbed his waist with her left hand and the base of his cock with her right and gobbled his cock head into her mouth. "Do you like the taste of pussy?"

"I have sucked my juices from many cocks. I like your taste. The pre-cum is oozing. I love it". She sucked for a few minutes more. "Condom please." She pulled away and scooted back to the middle of the bed. He rolled on the latex and knelt between her legs. He tapped his cock to her clit. She moaned her approval and placed the head at her opening. "Push it in deep, Lord Robert," the feeling came over her. He filled her up. She grunted deeply. "Fuck me hard and fast." Her legs were now over his shoulders and his hands were squeezing her 32Cs.

- - -

Only a few minutes before that, Iliki was woken by the need to urinate. She jumped out of bed to see that her sorority sister's bed was empty. A full forty-five minutes had passed since she left the two alone in the guest house. She peed, wiped herself, washed her hands, put on her sweats, socks and shoes and ran down to the kitchen door. She left with the guest house key and ran down the path. She put the key in the keyhole and turned the knob as quietly as possible. Her heart skipped a beat. The lights were off on the first floor of the guest house. They were not on the couch where they were when she parted. A second later she heard grunts, and moans, sighs and whimpers. She grabbed the counter because she felt flushed in her head and in her stomach.

The distinctive sounds of bed springs, her sorority sister was whimpering and crying. She was flushed with excitement. She took her shoes off and tip-toed to the stairs. With each of her steps she heard the wail of her sorority sister. The wails were getting higher in pitch. "Don't stop". The overhead light was off in the bedroom, but the side table lamp provided ample light. Robert was now using his body like a hammering ram, Brittany's legs over his shoulders. He was pumping and grunting. Brittany's right hand was squeezing the tennis player's hard ass. Just as she reached the open door, "yes, yes, yes, ahhh, I'm coming, ahhh...." Iliki heard Brittany grunt. She could wait no longer so she unbuckled her jeans and plunged her fingers into her pussy. Both Brittany and Robert heard the snap of the brass jean buttons and their hostess' delightful moans. They jumped. Robert jumped off Brittany. Brittany feebly tried to cover up.

"For god's sake, don't stop. You just made the girl come. She probably wants another." They recognized Iliki and their bodies became relaxed. They embraced.

I just had to come up. I hope you don't mind. Keep going!"

"Do you want more?" he asked.

"Hell yah."

"May I stay?"

The lovers looked at each other. "It's your house", he answered. They kissed. She grabbed his cock. He felt her slippery lips. He re-positioned on the bed with his head on a pillow and his feet pointing toward the end of the bed.

"Climb on, girl. If you don't I will."

Brittany straddled him and reached through her legs, grabbing the pink condom encased erection. She held it to her vaginal opening and leaned into it. It sank deep with the first thrust. She rode him cowgirl and grunted with each impalement. Iliki joined them on the bed to his right. Brittany dropped down onto his chest. The lovers both looked into Iliki's eyes. He looked to his right. She looked to her left. She kept pumping down. He kept pushing up. The looks in their eyes was the most blissful relaxation and fulfillment Iliki had ever seen. If she were an artist and she could capture the smiles and paint the picture, it would be very valuable. "Thank you, darling Kappa sister. I have never been so happy." She kissed him on the cheek. He responded by squeezing her butt tightly. Iliki snuggled up to him and kissed him. "How is my sorority sister?"

"Hot as hell, gorgeous in every way, soft, she smells so good." They continued to pleasure each other in this position for four more minutes. Then Brittany sat up, grinding their pubic bones together. She felt stretched and filled. They all giggled. Brittany run her hands up and down his athlete-toned chest.

Iliki got up from her position lying next to Robert. She straddled his knees, facing in the same direction as Brittany. She started nibbling her chocolate sister's neck and shoulders. "That is so good." Iliki scooted up a little farther, so her tits were pressed firmly against Brittany's back. Brittany craned her neck so she could kiss her hostess. Robert enjoyed that and squeezed the 32C's. Iliki reached down to Brittany's pussy and started rubbing her clit. Faster and harder. Brittany was getting closer to coming again, still grinding on Robert's cock. Iliki was getting better and better at finding Brittany's spot. Brittany was grinding harder. Robert was pushing up harder. Brittany's orgasm was a pop and she was done. She rolled off Robert, breathing heavily, moaning and whimpering winding up in a fetal position at the edge of the bed. 'It's your turn, girl. He is still hard."

Iliki did not need any encouragement. She scooted her way up Robert's legs so that his cock was pointed into her pussy hole. She sat down with a shivering grunt. She had been watching Brittany ride that cock for about fifteen minutes without any satisfaction of her own, except her fingers. Now she felt incredible fulfillment of being full of that gorgeous man. She rode and rode. Robert was now reaching his limit. He was straining his pelvic floor muscles as much as he could. "I'm not sure how...much..longer...I can...hold on...." The girls wanted to see him finish with the same intense pleasure he had given them. Iliki had not come yet. Brittany had come twice. "Where do you want it?" he asked.

"Fill up the condom," was Iliki's answer. With that he started, "...Oh...oh...oh...oh, fuck...." And he came with an explosion that scared the girls. His legs quivered for ten second and his body shook uncontrollably. Then he went limp with a loud sigh. Iliki bent down to kiss him. They made out for a couple of minutes. When Iliki got off, the condom was misshapen, creased and folded in on itself. He snapped it off, went into the bathroom, wrapped it in toilet paper and flushed it down. He was a sweaty mess.

He did not think that Iliki had come. "Can I suck you off?"

"God, yes." And she repositioned herself on the bed. He got between her legs. She was very hot and was close to orgasm a few times. His face was joined by Brittany's as they took turns.

"I have an idea. Get into a 69 with Brittany on the bottom. Brittany will suck your clit and I will lick your ass hole from above."

"That sounds great," countered Iliki. "Have you ever done that before.?"

"No but it sounds like it would be awesome."

The girls got into position. Robert watched Brittany lick Iliki's pussy and suck her clit. He pulled up a chair at the end of the bed and nibbled and licked Iliki's ass hole. Iliki was moaning in no time. "Ah, fuck, I'm going to come, so good, oh, don't stop, ever, ever, everrrrrr...." And she reached her orgasm in an entirely new way.

Brittany whispered to Robert that she was glad that they had that time together that night. Her period would start the next day.

They were exhausted and sweaty. The thee of them laid together for a long time. Robert rubbed Brittany's feet while Brittany gave Iliki a back massage. Robert got up to take a shower. The girls got dressed and made their way through the kitchen and up to the huge bedroom.

"I need a shower," said Brittany. Iliki joined her in the large glass enclosed shower. The shower was big enough for four or five people, had benches and an option for a rainfall shower. They got the water to the proper temperature and soaped each other, kissing and caressing. Iliki reached down to rub Brittany's pussy, but Brittany pushed her hand away. I am a bit sore. They kissed, dried off and slept soundly.

Magic Mountain was fun. They rode most of the rides and laughed a lot. Brittany was enamored with Robert. He was the best lay she had ever had. She was still glowing inside carrying the memory of the wonderful Tuesday night. She took every opportunity possible to stand next to him and sit next to him on the rides. It was obvious. While was not in on the secret, she suspected.

At one point while walking to the Batman ride, Becca and Iliki were walking slowly enough to have a few seconds. "Brittany seems to be highly interested in Robert," Becca said to Iliki.