Wild Times at ASU Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, they are getting along well." And that was it. That was all Becca could get out of her sister. She would have to confront Robert if she wanted to know more. However, the Free Fall ride beckoned. They got into line.

After lunch they all stopped for a restroom break. Brittany was glad she wore a light-day pad. But she was very disappointed as she hoped top to have one more opportunity to enjoy Robert during the weekend.

Thanksgiving Day was busy. Their older brother, Matthew and sister-in-law Tiffany brought their children Adam, 3 and Brooklyn, 1. The babies played all day, ate and napped with Iliki and Becca's brother Isaac (they called him Ike--David hated that but....), also 3.

The main activity for Thanksgiving Day was the tennis match. Sarah was obviously more competitive than Robert. They seemed to be equally matched, but Sarah won five games to four.

Thanksgiving dinner was fantastic, of course. There were two turkeys and all the sides, three pies for dessert. David and Sue took the children into the theater (that could hold thirty) and watched a series of Disney movies before the babies fell asleep.

The four college kids plus Sarah swiftly got their coats and scampered down the wet walkways the 50 yards to the guest house. Brittany pulled Robert onto one of the sofas and snuggled closely the whole night. They were tired, as post-Thanksgiving dinner has that effect, plus the tryptophan was making its effects known. She had previously arranged--again--for Iliki to get the other girls out of the way so she could have time with Robert. As soon as they left, she and Robert embraced and kissed deeply for a long time. She had already told him that her period had started but that she really wanted to suck him off. Well, that is what transpired. Brittany was delighted to feel that nice sausage in her mouth, gobble it down and take his load in her mouth, swallowing every bit. She giggled and they laughed. She told him she was tired--so was he--and she went back to the girls' room. The three were asleep when she got there. In the morning, Iliki was eager to know what transpired and Brittany was very willing to share the details.

On Friday, Becca arranged with Matthew to give Robert and Brittany a tour of Dodger Stadium. She had access to the executive offices. They ended Friday at the Avco Theater in Westwood. Iliki arranged to sit next to Robert. "Do you want to continue, just you and me, later when we get back? Brittany is not able to, well, you know. I told her that it was my turn and she agreed...." Robert was flabbergasted. He did not think that Iliki had feelings for him, but he could not turn it down.

When they returned to the compound, she and Robert snuck away when the others were getting the car parked. They were not very sneaky, though. Brittany knew what the deal was. Sarah could guess but she didn't care. However, Becca had the feeling that she had been left out of the fun all weekend. She saw them as they entered the guest house. She was happy for Robert, in a voyeuristic fashion. She knew that Iliki was rather wild, kept her pubic hair constantly shaved, in case, and was a bit of a tramp anyway.

As soon as they got into the guest house, they ran upstairs and turned off the downstairs lights from the landing. Instead of embracing, Iliki pushed Robert into the room with her sitting on the king bed, backed him to the wall and then got on her knees. She unbuckled his pants (he eagerly helped) and pulled down his shorts. His penis was soft but looked great--she looked forward to it growing in her mouth.

They spent over an hour doing everything possible, everything. Iliki came twice while feeling the hard cock fill and stretch her pussy. She had tried anal sex a couple times before, but the guys had thicker cocks and she never enjoyed it, could never do it. Robert was the perfect size. She asked him but he had never done that either. She snapped off the condom and reached into the drawer for the bottle of warming lube she had strategically placed there on Tuesday when they arrived. She had a handful and stroked him. "That feels warm, Iliki." Yes, indeed. Iliki slathered it onto the clit and into her ass hole. She knew how to make anal work, hovered over him, and sat down. It hurt at first, but the lube helped a lot, and she used it to rub her clit. The warming sensation was fabulous. And that is how Iliki finally had a fantastic anal experience--and her second orgasm of the evening.

Bekka was lying in bed, getting quite upset. She now knew that her sorority sister had gotten dick on Tuesday night and her sister was still gone from her bed, must be getting some at that very moment. She was really upset. Sarah came out of the bathroom and plopped into bed.

- - -

Sunday morning was dark, almost resembling night. The air was heavy and moist. They would all have to drive back to their campuses in the rain. It would take at least seven hours to get to Palo Alto if there was no snow on the grapevine. Bekka and Robert left at 9:05 am, after farewell from David and Sue, lots of hugs and firm handshakes. "I was delighted to spend the holiday in your home. I spoke with my father, and he told me to tell you we would like to host you the next time you are in London."

The Stanford finance students went through the gate and out the Bel Air gate, turned right to get onto the 405. Robert obviously had the most fantastic weekend of his life. He could not stop thinking about how Brittany smelled and tasted and most urgently, how her warm, wet cunt felt when they were on the stairs. He made all kinds of small talk about everything he could think of--the family compound, his first American Thanksgiving, the tennis match, swimming in the indoor pool in the winter. Bekka hardly said a word. When they passed Magic Mountain, he again tried to get Bekka to talk.

It was clearly obvious to him that she was very upset, likely very angry and he felt very bad. Bekka had invited him to his first American Thanksgiving. He had the time of his life and his hostess was on the brink of tears. He noticed that her facial muscles were contorted and twitching. They had gotten to the bottom of the grapevine, about to settle into the long flat stretch of the 5.

"Bekka, I am just beside myself with grief. I must have done something terribly wrong. For the life of me I cannot put my finger on it."

She concentrated even harder on the road. The silence lasted until Hwy 58 to Paso Robles.

The rain had ceased for a moment, but she opened her mouth to speak. She just broke down and stared sobbing. She turned into the rest stop at Lost Hills and cruised to a stop at the end of the row of large recreational vehicles. She was now shaking. Her sobs were explosions of pain, and her tears filled her pretty face. Robert was very worried, but he just let her get it out.

As the rain started again pounding the roof of the Volvo, Bekka took a deep breath.

"You...."

"I mean you...."

"It's just....

Robert was feeling painfully responsible, for something.

She screamed but blabbered, mostly. "Robert...you fucked everyone this weekend...except me...." And the sobs turned to shaking babble. The cries were angrier that before. "What's...wrong...with...me?" Her head slumped onto the steering wheel. "Am I that ugly? Awwww, ahhhhh.... Everyone but meeeeee!"

Robert felt like a slug, like a criminal, like a total shit. He could barely talk. He stumbled for some words, but he could find none. After many minutes of sobbing and using her nice cardinal sweatshirt like a rag, he finally got something out.

"Bekka, you are one of my dearest friends. You must understand. I never thought you were interested in me. You and I had a few dinners. We strolled endlessly around campus. I...never...thought...."

Bekka tried to scream. She wanted to get even. She wanted to make him feel as bad as she felt but she could not get enough air in her lungs. It came out as a babble of weak pleading, "You fucked everyone...!" With that she leaned to her right and put her left hand over his shoulder. She cried and cried.

The rain was pounding the car. She had let it all out. His sweatshirt was dripping with salty tears and clear mucous. She was grasping for air. Her face was a terrible mess. "Just look at me. I am an ugly, faceless nothing...."

He was crying as well. He pulled her close. "Bekka, I have always been attracted to you. I never thought you.... Oh, Bekka, I am so, so sorry. I have hurt you. I would do anything...."

She was a wet mess, but he really did have feelings for her. When she started her highly emotional outburst, he found two packets of tissues in the glove box. He was using them now to wipe her face, her eyes, her nose, and her mouth.

After about five minutes, they were now both breathing normally. Her head was on his left shoulder. They had left Bel Air two hours prior and had to use the facilities. She also wanted to clean up. They left the car at the very moment the rain slowed down and ran to the little hut that housed the restrooms. Before they left, Bekka found her emergency compact in the glove compartment. They ran to the shelter. Robert finished first, naturally. Bekka used the cold water to wash her face, used ice cold water to eliminate the mascara residue then reapplied lipstick. When she emerged from the ladies' side, he was waiting next to the drinking fountain. The hugged and held each other tight, rocking each other for comfort. They rushed back to the car.

"...You have feelings for me?" She was staring straight over the steering wheel.

He rested his left arm on the thick arm rest and put his hand to her left check. He pulled her close. They shared a long, wonderful kiss. Their tongues were wonderfully intertwined. She put her left hand into the bottom of his long-sleeve rugby shirt and rubbed his chest. They kissed again. This whole time they could hear new recreational vehicles coming to park and some leaving. The windows were beginning to fog up. She brought her hand down to feel his bulge and wondered if he was as turned on as she was. He was.

"I want to suck your cock."

He pulled his sweatpants down to his ankles. She freed his cock from his shorts and stroked him with her left hand as they kissed some more. She pulled it through the hole in his boxers and leaned over the arm rest. She was eager to pleasure him but was very uncomfortable in the confined space of the front seat. He was enjoying it, even though she could not get it all in her mouth. "Let's get into the back seat," she urged. He had a most delighted look on his face. She used the multi-functional drivers' seat controls to move her seat forward so she could use the leverage of the seat back to rest her left knee on the center arm rest. She flopped into the back seat. It was immensely more difficult for someone 6'3" so he took his shoes, socks and sweatpants totally off and found a way to join her. When he arrived in the back seat, he was behind the driver's seat, and she was wearing only her panties and bra. She leaned over to continue oral on his hard cock. This time she had all the room she needed from the seat behind the passenger.

He was feeling very good, and he was using his right hand to feel her 18-year-old ass through her panties and running his finger through her thick brown hair. He wanted to see if she was excited, but he could not reach. "Let's try 69," he pleaded. She pulled off her expensive black silk panties and he swung around so he could get beneath her. They were not comfortable, but it worked. As he looked up, he saw the most beautiful pussy he had ever seen. Like her mother, her pussy lips were barely visible, just a slit, hiding dark pink lips. And her lips were wet with lubrication already. He saw a large drop of dew falling down her crack, inching toward her clitoris. He took a deep breath and was able to fully inhale the sweet aroma of hot vagina. He felt a rush in his temples. His arms were under her so he could hook his arms up to the small of her back and he pulled her down so that his lips were making contact with her labia. He nibbled ever so lightly, and she jumped. He pressed his tongue deeper into her cleft and her juices ran down his tongue overflowing his mouth ran down his chin. This was exactly the response he wanted. He licked her slit up and down. Her ass hole was brown and puckered and he had to have a taste. After all, he did lick her sister's ass hole. He put his tongue to her hole. She whimpered and purred. He licked her ass hole harder, and she moaned louder. He never wanted it to stop. He had to concentrate on maintaining his erection even though he felt his cock in her throat twice. A girl who can deep throat was surely worth keeping around, he thought.

They licked and sucked each other's genitals, and their faces were both soaking wet. "I want to fuck," she announced and slowly pulled her legs over his face. She retrieved a Dodger beach towel from the back, arranged it in the middle of the back seat and told him to sit there. "Sit in the middle seat on the towel." He complied. She faced him because she wanted to keep kissing him. She also wanted to feel, not see, the facial contortions he would make at the moment he felt the slippery skin of her lips and vagina. She sat down and the pleasure ripped her apart. He was big enough to take her breath away. For him, the first overwhelming feeling was the warmth--the heat--of her insides. The bare skin of her tight pussy caused him to jerk his head. The pleasure was incredible. Their cries filled the car. She felt his rock hard six-incher fill her up like she needed. For the second time in his life, he felt the exquisite pleasure of raw vagina. It was soft and warm, wet, and tight. He felt snug. She was snuggly gripping him. Within a minute he felt he would come but he focused on squeezing his pelvic floor muscles. He concentrated like never before. The next minute he felt a second wind. He could hold on. They kissed and kissed. She rocked and rocked. He was squeezing her softball/gym-toned ass. It was a big ass. Iliki's ass was that of a teenager, small and tight. Bekka's ass was that of a woman. Sweat was pouring down their bodies. After about ten minutes she took a deep breath. She climbed off and turned around, so they were both facing the center console on the dashboard. She faced forward with her knees on the seat, left and right and used her strong left hand to hold his cock in place. She sat down again. He reached up to feel her teenage tits, which were athletic firm but soft at the same time. Her rocking was providing the smooth silky friction that only raw vaginal skin-to-skin contact can provide. It was indescribable and he tried even harder to concentrate. She needed some relief, so she started rubbing her clit. The temperature of the inside of the car felt like a steam bath. Perspiration from her back was dripping down his chest making a new and different kind of sexy lubrication.

She took his right hand and pushed it into her pubic hair. "Rub it...my clit...rub it." He started too high, then too low so she put his index finger in the perfect spot. "Round circles, ah fuck." He found a rhythm. "That's it...." She moaned and groaned. He struggled to maintain his rhythm. The feeling of slippery vaginal walls was making him crazy. He squeezed and squeezed his muscles to enable him to hold on. He was sweating from his forehead to his legs. He was concentrating but he heard her ask, "...babe, do mind if I come on your cock?" that question was a gasp and took all the lung capacity she had. He was unable to respond but he did feel her shake as she used her strong legs to push the backs of the seats so her back was pushing hard against his chest. She trembled and let out one big grunt then went limp. They were sweating profusely now and both breathing like they had just finished a Stanford team workout.

He was sexier than ever, she thought. His hair was a wet mess of black curls, and his bright blue eyes were wide open then offered ultimate relaxation as she sat back down and he felt her fantastic pussy, wet pussy, hot pussy.

He was afraid that he would soon cramp up from the sweaty workout and muscle straining. But he was more afraid of giving in and relaxing, forcing him down the ultimate and irretrievable path of orgasm. "Bekka, honey, the difference is that...I really like you, ahh, a lot." But he could hold out no longer. "I can't hold on, get off, now!"

"Silly boy, let it go. I am falling in love with you." She kept rocking back and forth and, while it was difficult and she was not sure if it was having any positive impact, she squeezed her pussy as much as she could. She squeezed and squeezed. All that coaching was rushing back. "Bear down, bear down."

"Fuck.... What are you doing?" Yes, he could feel her cunt squeezing and gripping him more than ever. He let go. His body shook. His legs pushed and pushed. His size eleven feet were deep under the bottoms of the seats. He pushed so hard that the tops of his feet were getting bruises from the metal seat bottoms. He tensed up, grunted, and grunted and grunted again. He went limp for about twenty second before he heard a few male voices from outside the car, whooping and hollering and cheering. The windows were totally fogged up. The car was steamy like a sauna. No one could see in, but their cries could easily be heard outside. He noticed that the rain had stopped completely.

They both heard the cheers from outside. They giggled and laughed. They laughed and giggled. "Tell me, am I as good as Iliki? Be honest."

"Bekka, this was far, far better than with your sister. You are a hot, sexy girl. I love you too."

- - -

Thanksgiving weekend was a joy. Brittany got her man, sucking and fucking for three days. Ikili finally had an anal orgasm. And Bekka and Robert fell in love. They would spend the next three years together constantly. He attended all the home softball games. She attended all the home tennis matches. Neither of them had other lovers. Of course, Robert had to break it off with Lela, the number four on the women's tennis team, the tall blonde from Miami. They were an item from the first day of tennis camp in early August. She was a blonde hottie and would find many other lovers. Stanford was eminently known for having the smartest girls, not the prettiest. Lela was a rare exception.

Bekka and Robert were a perfect match. They both knew that their lives would diverge greatly after graduation. He would go on the house of Lords and to manage the family estates throughout the British Isles. She would go on to manage the family's financial affairs. The family foundation would swell to $60 billion after David's death and his bequest to leave the bulk of his holding to charity. Most of Bekka's time was devoted to managing her eleven siblings' portfolios. For that, she had a small team of three, including one other CFA analyst (a classmate from Stanford named Claude, from Chile), a trader/assistant and two bookkeepers/secretaries. Following David's lead, she never charged her brothers and sisters a management fee. For her large staff that managed the huge foundation portfolios, she had a team of thirty. She charged the foundation a very reasonable flat fee of 30 basis points (or about $200 million per year), which provided her with a personal income of ten million dollars per year. The rest was salaries, office space, transportation (she continued to keep a Gulfsteam) and trading fees. She finally married but until then, travelled to London a few times per year on business and to spend steamy nights--and days--with Robert.