Wild Weekend - Widow Aunt, Dee and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Wow! That was something, huh Ali?" Dee asked me with a wide smile on her lips, mentioning to the afternoon fuck session.

"Did you like getting your ass licked and getting fucked at the same time, Dee?" I nodded and asked her with a similar smile.

"Oh, damn! It was too much to take and I came within two minutes, bro!" Dee exclaimed and grinned.

"Mom sure knows how to please, right?" I said and winked as I looked at Aunt Sheen. She was sitting at Dee's side and had taken off her lingerie set. She looked at me and smiled as she responded sweetly,

"Glad to be of help.. SIR."

I smiled wider at her and then said, "Now, here's the plan. We're having dinner at the restaurant and then taking a trip to the woods."

This sent a buzz of excitement as mother and daughter got up from the bed excitedly. Aunt Sheen began to recount the wonderful and wild experienced we had had in the same jungle on our previous visits of the resort. We decided to have dinner at the restaurant, as there only two old couples beside us here.

Aunt Sheen dressed in a conservative long skirt and a jacket while Dee was dressed in jeans and a thick knitted, dark brown sweater. I had on black jeans and a black Tee-shirt underneath a leather jacket. It was around 7 in the evening but there was a soft chilly breeze blowing as we walked slowly towards the restaurant. Aunt Sheen and Dee were whispering and giggling and I walked a little ahead.

The dinner was delicious so we took our time and ate slowly. We enjoyed the calming sounds of the nocturnal birds and bugs that tweeted and buzzed all around the restaurant building. It was completely dark outside and I could barely make out our car and two other cars parked. The old couples had already finished dinner and returned to their villas. Finally, we decided to head back.

Aunt Sheen bought 5 1-liter bottles of chilled water for the night and we walked back to our villa. Dee was leaning on me from the left and caught my arm on the dark pathway. Aunt Sheen walked ahead with the small flashlight. We reached the villa and Aunt Sheen turned to me and said as we unlocked the door,

"We'll leave in 15 minutes, sweety."

"Sure. Take your time, mom." I replied with a smile as I watched her walk in, swinging her lovely, large behind enticingly.

"It's going to be so much fun, bro!" Dee whispered excitedly into my ear before she gave a quick kiss on my cheek and followed her mother into the other bedroom. I spent the time having a smoke in the front porch. It was completely dark outside and only the lights from the front two villas and the restaurant could be seen. It was a clear night and thankfully there was a full moon tonight. It was just peeking over the horizon on the other side of the lake so I could not see it over the rise of the dam.

"Ready, sir?" I suddenly heard Aunt Sheen behind me and I turned around with a smile. Dee and Aunt Sheen stood near the door and were locking it with the keys. Dee was still wearing the jeans and her brown sweater.

Aunt Sheen had put on her black Abaya. She handed me the keys and I pocketed them. Aunt Sheen also had her bag slung over her shoulders. I realized that we were all dressed almost completely in black. I looked at Aunt Sheen with a quizzical expression and asked her about the Abaya. Aunt Sheen simply smiled and turned around.

"Wow! That's what I was wondering about, mom!" I exclaimed when Aunt Sheen pulled her Abaya up and I saw that she was completely nude underneath. The Abaya was almost like an overcoat but form-fitting so I could make out the lovely contours of Aunt Sheen's curvy body clearly. I took the lead with the small flashlight and once we made sure the outer grilled door was locked we made our way slowly to other end of the small lawn which was spread in front of our villa.

I had discovered this tiny path years ago when I'd come here with friends. This patch led down into the small gorge between the dam and the small hillock where the resort stood. This side of the dam was inclined and had steps at a few intervals. We were trying to avoid going by the proper way because the main entry gate to the dam was locked after 8 every night.

I led the way down the small path carefully. Dee and Aunt Sheen were following closely and had their cell phone flashlights on. Once we reached the bottom they switched off their cell phone lights and we walked slowly towards the dam. There were only a few trees down here so we easily crossed the gorge and reached the side of the dam. The steps leading up to the dam were narrow and quite steep so Aunt Sheen went up first, followed by Dee and I followed last.

"Wow! It's beautiful!" Dee exclaimed breathlessly as she stepped on to the dam and looked at the huge moon which rose from the other end of the lake. The short trek from the villa, down the gorge and up the steep dam steps had made us sweaty. I took off my light leather jacket and loved the feel of the soft breeze making my sweat cool off my body. Aunt Sheen took the jacket from me and stowed it in her bag. We sat and gazed at the amazing sight of the full moon rising over the dark lake and catching our breaths.

I looked back to check and saw that the villas were in complete darkness. It was past 8:30 according to my cell phone and the elderly couples were asleep it seemed. The restaurant was also in darkness, with only a light in the kitchen giving it's location in the complete darkness that surrounded it down there.

"Come on, there are even better spots to see, Dee." I said as I stood up. I lit a smoke as Dee came and caught my hand. Aunt Sheen led with the small flashlight this time. We walked slowly and I could feel Dee's perky, large tits jiggling more than usual. I put an arm around her and slid my hand beneath her sweater.

"Yeah, I'm not wearing anything underneath either, bro." Dee said and probably grinned as she squeezed her liberated tits against me from the side.

"Like mother, like daughter, hmm?" I teased Dee and she started giggling as followed behind her mother. We reached the other end of the dam. The pathway continued to the right and ran a little above far along the lakeside.

However Aunt Sheen turned left and within a couple of seconds found the goat-path which no one knew about. It led up the hillside and turned right again. There was a cleared spot right above the original path. There were a dozen huge boulders of varying sizes halfway up the hill. There were many nooks and crannies in this place and it was perfect to watch the dam, the path in the jungle below and the resort too.

Once we reached the clearing Aunt Sheen unpacked her bag and pulled out a thin blanket. There was a perfect nook between two immense boulders that had short, thick grass growing all around. Aunt Sheen chose to spread the blanket there and I watched quietly as Aunt Sheen removed her Abaya completely. She stuffed her Abaya in the bag and stood completely nude. It was not too cold tonight and the breeze was blowing in humid air from the lake. The moon was higher above the opposite horizon and cast a bright silver light all over the hillside. The clearing where we were was bathed in this white light and I could clearly make out Aunt Sheen's dark, curvy body merely feet away.

She gestured to us to come closer and I walked a few steps with Dee at my side. The short trek and the long walk from the resort to this part of the woods had warmed our bodies and I could feel the warmth emanate from Dee's curvy body as she clung to my arm. As we reached the blanket, Dee immediately caught my arm and turned me around to face her.

My hot older cousin looked in my eyes and smiled with anticipation before she began to kiss. Dee wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight embrace, where she grinded her perky tits against my chest. I put my arms around her soft, curvy waist and pulled her close and kissed back harder. Our lips were practically mashing against each other now when I felt Aunt Sheen step closer behind her daughter. I felt Aunt Sheen lift her daughter's thick sweater slowly till Dee finally let go of me for her mother to take it off completely. Dee did not even turn around to acknowledge her and threw herself at me again as she continued our kiss where we left off.

"Mmmmhh..." Dee moaned softly in my mouth when she felt me run my fingertips gently over her smooth, silky back all the way up to her neck. I opened my eyes for a second to realize that Aunt Sheen was now reaching from behind Dee and trying to unbutton her jeans. Those were some really tight jeans so Dee had to help her mother out. Slowly, Aunt Sheen peeled the jeans off her daughter's sexy, shapely legs and Dee immediately stepped on to the blanket.

I simply turned around a little and we began to kiss harder this time. I began to run my fingers all over her lovely and curvy body. The cold air seemed to give her goosebumps for a while but once she came back in my embrace I could feel Dee begin to get hot again.

During this, Aunt Sheen had stepped behind me and began to remove my clothes. I let go of Dee as Aunt Sheen slipped off my jacket. Next, she removed my T-shirt too and I felt the cold air give me goose bumps for a few moments.

"Mmm.." Dee mewed in appreciation as she saw my bare chest and smiled as she ran her fingertips over it. Her warm fingers felt great against my cold chest.

Aunt Sheen stepped closer behind me and reached around to unbuckle my belt. Dee and I began to kiss again as Aunt Sheen managed to unbutton my jeans and pulled it slowly down, stripping my undies along with it.

I stepped out of my jeans and on to the blanket now. Dee was still hugging me close to her and I wrapped my arms around her curvy, nude waist and pulled her close. Her smooth, warm crotch warmed my cock and I felt it getting hard once more despite the chilly air. I could tell that Dee was extremely horny as she grinded her bare crotch against my hardening dick. I decided to do something about it fast.

I whispered to both of them what I had in mind and Aunt Sheen and Dee were immediately excited. Dee immediately took a position near the huge boulder. She stood with her back to me and leaned and put her hands on the cold stone for support. Dee then spread her legs as wide as she could while standing and Aunt Sheen knelt down to crawl between her legs. She sat with her face in her daughter's crotch and waited for me as I took a position behind Dee.

"Make my cock wet, mom." I said as I bent my knees and slid my erect cock gently over Dee's moist pussy lips. I felt Aunt Sheen reach up and caress my balls with one hand while she gripped the base of my thick cock with the other hand.

"Oh, yes!" I moaned softly as I felt Aunt Sheen's warm and wet mouth over the thick head of my dick. As Aunt Sheen gripped the base tightly, the head had swollen enormously with the blood pounding in it. Aunt Sheen busied herself with gulping in my cock deeper into her mouth as I caressed Dee's smooth, curvy back with my fingers.

"Oh, bro! Fuck me fast, please!" Dee whimpered because she felt her mother's face rub against her cunt as she sucked the first couple of inches of my hard cock.

"Hold on, Dee. It's not wet enough. You'll get hurt." I soothed her.

"Aackk!" Aunt Sheen gagged hard as her daughter suddenly reached down with one hand, grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed it back on my cock.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed when Aunt Sheen's throat gagged and gripped my throbbing cock tightly.

"Aahhh... aack.. agh.." Aunt Sheen gasped and gagged as soon as Dee let go of her hair and Aunt Sheen rocked back to sit on her heels. She somehow maintained her grip on my now-slippery cock.

"Now it's wet enough, bro. So fuck me now!" Dee said through clenched teeth.

"Mom, help me put it in." I said while I smiled at Dee who had turned her head around and looked pleadingly at me. Dee immediately grabbed the stone wall for support and pushed her lovely bubble butt out. I placed my hands on her curvy hips and bent my knees.

"Ready, baby?" I asked Dee sweetly when I felt Aunt Sheen place the tip of my thick dick over her daughter's pussy lips.

"Yes, daddy..." Dee whimpered softly and closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Ungghh... Ooohh.." Dee grunted as the thick head of my spit-licked cock slipped in her narrow vagina. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy lips gripping my cock tighter almost made me cum. I took a deep breath and held it as I waited for Aunt Sheen to do her thing and I didn't have to wait long as Dee moaned loudly.

"Mmm... That's right, mom. Yeah.." Dee encouraged her mother now who was kneeling between her legs and had her face buried in her crotch. Aunt Sheen licked her daughter's clit softly and I felt her outstretched tongue roam over my thick shaft as she included it in her licking. I bent a little lower to push my dick straighter into Dee's pussy from behind as her pussy was too tight.

"Oooww... oooohhh.. ooh.. ooh.. yess..." Dee's groaned turned into moans of pleasure as she felt me give short jerks and push my wet cock deeper in her wet pussy. I pushed in half the length before I slowly slipped my dick out till only the head remained gripped tightly in her pussy lips. I bent back and pushed my cock half in her tight pussy with one jerk.

"Aaaii.. Ooohh.. ooohh.." Dee almost screamed aloud before she began moaning loud with my rhythm. I began to gently stroke my cock in her pussy from behind as her mother knelt between her legs and licked her clit at the same time.

"Ooohh... yeah.. mommmm..." Dee moaned louder this time and pushed her crotch lower on her mother's face, seemingly loving the feeling of having her young pussy fucked and licked at the same time. I kept the rhythm of my thrusts gentle but steady although only half my cock slid in and out of her tight pussy.

"Ohh.. ooohh... oh God! I'm coming...!" Dee moaned suddenly within a couple of minutes and immediately clamped her legs closed. Aunt Sheen's head was caught between her daughter's shapely thighs and I could see that she didn't struggle to get free.

"Aaahhh..." Dee growled aloud in the darkness as her body began to wreck with spasms. She could barely stand anymore as waves of orgasm hit her. I kept my cock buried halfway in her pulsating pussy and felt her hot juices slide over it and drip to my balls. I held on to Dee's hips and supported her as best as I could so she didn't accidently sit down and hurt Aunt Sheen with her weight.

I put an arm around Dee's waist and pulled her up. Dee put her arms above and behind and caught my hair as she smashed her lips against mine and began to kiss hard. My throbbing dick was slick with her pussy juice and when she turned around to continue the kiss it slipped out and hung straight in the cold air on the hillside.

"That was amazing!" Dee exclaimed, finally breaking our kiss. She smiled and began to caress my rock-hard and slippery dick softly. It was completely slathered with her thick and creamy cum so she caressed it with the tip of her forefinger.

I looked over and Aunt Sheen now sat with her back resting against the huge boulder. She was wiping her face with the back of one hand and I could clearly see her cheeks, lips and chin were completely covered with her daughter's cum in the moonlight. Aunt Sheen grinned wide when she saw me looking at her and immediately got up from where she sat. I watched Aunt Sheen's huge, soft boobs sway as she knelt down and walked on all fours towards us.

As she reached us, Aunt Sheen stopped at my feet and turned around. She then spread her knees wide apart and lowered her head, resting her face on her crumpled Abaya. Aunt Sheen pushed her huge, round ass high in the air and waited silently. The pale moonlight was stronger now and I could see Aunt Sheen's dark brown body outlined below me. Her thick, brown buttocks beckoned to me.

I looked at Dee with a smile but she was looking with a hunger at her mother's large, naked butt.

"Get her ass wet for me, baby." I whispered in Dee's ears.

"Oh, I'd love to, daddy!" Dee smiled wide and replied. Still at her mother's naked butt, Dee went down on her knees at Aunt Sheen's side. I stepped around her and knelt by her face. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head up. Aunt Sheen raised herself on her hands and looked up at me with an expectant smile. Her half-closed eyes told me how lusty she had become. My cock was rock hard and slick with Dee's cunt juice. I grabbed the base of my thick, wet cock with the other hand and brought it close to her lips. Aunt Sheen grinned wider before she snaked out her tongue and licked the tip of my slick cock.

"Mmmhmmm.." Aunt Sheen moaned as she began to lick the shaft of my cock hungrily.

"Ooohhhh!" She suddenly groaned and I looked up to see Dee with her hand between her mother's huge ass cheeks. Dee looked up at me and smiled wide as she gripped her mother's waist with an arm and began to push her finger in and out of Aunt Sheen's asshole.

"Uh! Uhh! Uuh!" Aunt Sheen kept moaning softly and continued to lick her daughter's juices off of my throbbing cock.

"You think she's ready, baby?" I asked Dee finally after having my dick licked by Aunt Sheen as her daughter prepared her asshole for my huge dick.

"She's always ready for your cock, daddy." I heard Dee replied before she pulled her finger out of her mother's anus. I got up from my place and went to kneel behind Aunt Sheen now.

"Mmm..." Aunt Sheen was moaned softly as she felt her daughter grab hold of her huge ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. I took position behind her and rubbed a thumb over her wet anus. I used the thumb to guide my cock and placed the thick head of my dick over the entrance into her ass.

Dee was kneeling to the left and looked at me with lust before looking down at her mother's huge butt.

"Unngghh! Ooowww..." Aunt Sheen grunted hard then groaned as she felt my slick, thick cock slip almost effortlessly into her asshole.

"Aaahhh... hhmmmm..." Aunt Sheen's groans turned mute and she tensed as I relentlessly pushed in my thick cock deeper into her tight rectum. Dee tightened her grip on her mother's ass and pushed it back on to my cock.

"Aaahh!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed when I pulled my huge cock half-way out of her stretched rectum canal.

"Aaaiiii! Aaahhh! Aaahh!" Aunt Sheen grunted loudly before she began to moan as I thrust my cock into her asshole suddenly with a jerk and began to thrust in and out slowly at first. My cock was hard as a rock and slick with Dee's juices and Aunt Sheen's spit. It slid almost effortlessly in and out of my aunt's mature anus. Her ass hadn't become used to my cock despite having been fucked several times till now. I had never pushed the whole 8 inches into her ass because she couldn't take my cock more than halfway in her anus.

Aunt Sheen's groans were becoming louder as my thrusts became faster and faster. I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm build up.

"Aahh! Aaahh! Oohh! Aaahh! Ooohh!" Aunt Sheen now moaned really loudly and I figured she was coming herself. I did not have much time to dwell on this as I felt my cum build in my balls now.

"Aaagghhh... Aahhhhhhaaa... Oooooo...!!" I moaned loudly and gripped Aunt Sheen's soft, curvy hips tightly in my hands. My cock stayed buried halfway in her tight ass and it spurted hot steams of cum deep inside her.

"Ooohh God!" Aunt Sheen eventually exclaimed before slipping out of my grip and flopping down on her side on the blanket.

"Mmmm" Dee moaned as she kissed me. She had rushed to my side and began caressing my balls softly as my cock spurted cum out. Dee put and arm around me and began to suck on my lower lip. I moaned softly in her mouth and breathed hard as the last drops of cum slipped out of my cock.

"Oh God! That was amazing, son!" Aunt Sheen finally exclaimed as she recovered enough to speak after her intense orgasm.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers