Wild Weekend - Widow Aunt, Dee and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

I lay down beside Aunt Sheen on the blanket and Dee joined me on the other side. The three of us lay completely nude in the semi-darkness of the woods. The intense intercourse had made us all hot and we cooled off in the cold winter night. We stared at the thousands of stars that could still be seen despite the bright moonlight. After sharing a few smokes and having water we decided to head back as it was past midnight now. Aunt Sheen had brought towels from home and we used these to clean up.

We helped each other get dressed and walked along the trail from the dam to the back of the villa. We took our time walking back and reached the villa somewhere before 1 in the night. We made sure the doors were locked again after we entered the villa and stripped off completely as soon as we stepped in the main bedroom.

I felt dead tired and immediately flopped down on the bed. Last thing I remember before falling asleep is Aunt Sheen wearily opening the door to the other bedroom and Dee followed her to the bathroom inside.

It was past 11 when we woke up so we rushed around to have a quick shower together. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough time to do anything more than take a quick shower and get dressed normally before packing our bags. Dee and Aunt Sheen checked the whole place carefully and when they were satisfied we hadn't forgotten anything we paid our bills and left. The car drive was uneventful too as Dee and Aunt Sheen were too spent and they lay asleep together in the back seat as I drove back home.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers