All Comments on 'Wilde Harem Pt. 01: Home Sweet Home Ch. 02'

by SwingingCock13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love authors with humor

Plus, the author isn't a fan of scat porn, and we don't want to risk it. These lead to the funnest of endings, thanks KIA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Oh my god can't wait for more.

Love sherri

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Interesting

That was enjoyable as was the first part. I do wonder how all these virgins are so good their first time? I guess the internet teaches a lot.

damnmedamnmeabout 5 years ago
Way better than Chapter 1

It's good that you are showing improvements.

Let the harem begin!

IlfenIlfenover 4 years ago
a "cum dumpster" is a word used in degradation porn

Aside from its implication of relating sex to garbage, it's kinda used exclusively to degrade and shame women in degradation porn.

Now, that may float some people's boats, but wasn't what I signed up for, since my impression was this was a romance/incest story. Dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Realism

If you are going to speak to plausibility of your story, then it needs to be plausible. I'm not expecting romance/incest like the one guy, and as far as I'm concerned, you can frame your story as you wish. There is nothing wrong with suspending reality. Just dont make claims of "plausibility" when it is clearly not.

It is almost impossible for a cock to go into a women's cervix. The opening is nothing like the vaginal opening. It is pin prick small. And in the event such a thing did occur, the pain would be beyond anything even the most fervent of pain sluts could withstand. I mean medieval torture pain. To top it off, sperm directly injected into the cervix can cause an anaphylactic reaction. So no, not plausible.

Now, if we just let the story be without making such claims, then kudos to you. It was a great story that will make a great series.

Jedd

SwingingCock13SwingingCock13about 4 years agoAuthor
Response to Realism

At one point I would've argued it's possibility, but I more recently discovered the feeling of "penetrating the cervix" is actually penetration into the anterior or posterior fornix. I wrote chapters 1, 2, and the beginning of 3 before I learned this. From chapter 4 onward, I will be more anatomically correct about this. Though characters will probably refer to it the same during dirty talk moments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous