Wilde Harem Pt. 01: Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch 3: A Hot Shower and Delicious Breakfast.
10.3k words
4.55
19k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumb disclaimers that have been copied and pasted from the previous chapter. Of course, everyone in this story that engages in sexual activity is 18 yrs of age or older. This is a work of fiction, but I've tried to keep it within the realm of possibility and believability, with the exception of the volume of cum produced. In this story, both male and females have the ability to emit large amounts of cum with less than average risk of dehydration or effort needed to replenish energy.

*****

Chapter 3: A Hot Shower and Delicious Breakfast

I awoke to a pleasant sensation. Something warm and wet was sliding across my meat. At this point, my brain wasn't awake enough to figure out what it could be, only that it felt great. I slowly pry my eyelids open. I became confused as my eyes came into focus, allowing me to see my surroundings. "This isn't my room," I thought to myself, "how did I get here?"

The warm, wet mystery feeling suddenly surrounded my dick. I lifted my head and looked down. There she was, staring up at me with her sparkling emerald eyes, her mouth sealed around the base of my shaft. Everything came back in an instant as she started bobbing her head while maintaining eye contact. After deepthroating a few times, she pulled her head back and released me from her mouth with a loud pop. Her hand took over for her mouth, stroking with a butter churning motion. "Good morning, Master!" Mom greeted me cheerfully, "I hope you don't mind; I saw your morning wood and just had to have a taste!" Still maintaining eye contact, she returned to my blowjob. This time she combined her mouth with her hand. It was awesome! The pleasure was almost unbearable.

I grabbed a couple of pillows and used them to prop myself up. "By all means, mom. Please continue." I placed my hands behind my head and watched her blow. "In fact, feel free to wake me up like this every morning!" Suddenly, I felt teeth baring into my cock. "Ow ow ow! Please let go! Please, please, please!" I whined. She bit down harder. "Whyyyy?!" I grabbed her head and tried to push her off as I squirmed. She still wouldn't budge. I was beginning to get desperate. My dick's life was hanging in the balance, at least that's how it felt. I panicked, without thinking I slapped her and yelled: "GET THE FUCK OFF!!"

Her teeth retracted, and she released my dick. She leaned back and rubbed her cheek. I began to apologize, but she cut me off. "Don't you dare say you're sorry. You're supposed to be my Master, Master. What kind of orders involve 'Please'? Am I your cum dump or your mom?" She glared at me as she awaited my answer.

Anger was rising inside of me. How dare she? I leaned forward and held her by her jaw. I pulled her to me until our noses almost touched. She looked scared and aroused at the same time. "Now listen here, bitch." I spoke with absolute authority, "You're MY fucking cum dump, and you better get this through your head! I'm your Master, and you will do as your told." I let go of her jaw and gently rubbed her cheek where I had slapped her. My voice went soft. "The first thing you need to do is accept that I will be a kind Master. I will be forceful, but I'll also treat you with kindness." I could see the love in her eyes as she stared back at me with bewilderment. I grabbed her jaw again and whispered aggressively, "But hear me, slut. If you ever, EVER sink your teeth into my dick again, your punishment will be far from kind and will redefine forceful. Do we understand each other?"

She tried to nod. "Yesh, Mashtah. Ah'm shorry, shir." (Yes, Master. I'm sorry, sir.) I let go of her, and she fell backward.

I leaned back and rest on the pillows. "Good girl. Now then. I believe you have a job to finish." I was worried I might have taken it a bit too far, but she appeared to be quite satisfied.

"Of course, Master." She chimed with a big smile. She scurried into position and began showcasing her cock sucking skills. Her skills blew my mind as well as my dick. It felt like she was sucking out my very soul. It wasn't long before I felt that all too familiar feeling building up inside my balls. I was about ready to dump a load down her throat. Her eyes got wide as she realized how close I was. She wrapped her index finger and thumb tightly around the base of my cock, forming a makeshift cock ring to keep the flood gates closed. Then pulled her mouth off me, again making a pop sound. "Master, I have a request." She looked up at me achingly.

I'll admit, I was irritated to be teased like that. My balls weren't pleased either. A tsunami of sperm ready to be unleashed only to be denied at the last second. I had an overwhelming urge to grab her head and force it down onto my cock so I could feel my sweet release. "What is it?" I inquired, trying not to show my frustration.

She bowed her head in apology. "I'm sorry to tease, but can I please ride Master's cock?" She looked back up at me. "I really want to feel your cum in my womb again. It's the best feeling in the world! Please, Master?" She begged as she fingered herself.

Honestly, I'd have to agree with her. Fucking and filling her uterus was by far the best I've ever felt. I was ecstatic to hear she felt the same. I rubbed my chin and pretended to think about her request. Of course, I was going to accept, but the longer I stalled, the longer I'd last in her sweet pussy. I had to give myself a chance to cool down, or I'd blow as soon as I sheathed my cock. "You may ride."

"Thank you, sir!" Mom said as she let go of my cock and rose to her knees. She reached down to her twat and started to pull something out.

"Freeze!" I demanded as I remembered what I had stuffed her with. She froze. "Stand up. I wanna watch."

She smiled. "Yes, sir." She stood up, angled her hips to give me a better view, then reached down and spread her pussy, exposing a piece of the black lace waistline. "Is this good?"

"Perfect." I placed my hands behind my head. "You may remove your ball gag. Slowly." She nodded, then reached down and grabbed the edge of her panties between her fingers. While keeping her pussy spread with her other hand, she slowly pulled her cum-drenched panties out of her juicy cunt. Drops of semen fell from the fabric and her twat.

The last bit of her soaked panties left her pussy, and a little stream of sperm spilled out. She took the panties in both hands and presented them to me, showing me the crotch. Then she balled them up and stuffed them in her mouth. Suddenly, she dropped to her knees. The bedsprings made her bounce above me. She caressed her tits and pinched her nipples as she watched my reaction. It was so hot, but I didn't know what to do, other than watch her have fun. Her hand reached behind her and gave my cock a few good strokes before lowering herself onto it. Her eyes rolled back as my monster split her in half. I could hear her sucking on her gag.

I watched as her tasty twat engulfed my shaft. Her fingers rubbed her clit and toyed with her nipple as she swallowed me whole. Inch by inch until her cervix finally rested atop my throbbing cock. She lightly bounced herself, just enough to tease her cervix. Making my battering ram gently knock on the door to her womb. Her head fell back, and she let out her orgasm cry through her gag as her pussy constricted around me. Then, mid-orgasm, she bounced up and spread her legs apart, forcing herself to come crashing down on top of me. My cock rammed through her and slammed into the ceiling of her womb. Her body started to convulse as her orgasm amplified.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me, pushing my meat a little bit deeper before I released my tsunami into her womb. My swollen cock pulsated with each blast of cum, and her body twitched in sync. After the second twitch, she began squirting. I could feel her warm nectar splashing against my skin before flowing down past my balls.

She fell forward as the last drop of sperm found its new home. Her soft, perky breasts acted as airbags to cushion her landing on my chest. Her head rested over my shoulder. The change in position caused my cock to pull out a few inches, and I could feel a mixture of our cum flowing down my shaft. I turned my head and whispered in her ear, "Good girl."

She leaned to the side and pulled her panties out of her mouth, gently tossing them aside before laying back down. "Thank you, Master," She whispered back as she gently swayed her hips side to side.

Watching that bubble butt move gave me a strong urge I couldn't resist. An urge I'd been forced to deny for years. I gave a swift, firm spanking to both cheeks simultaneously. She let out a cry in my ear, followed by a low groan as she had another climax. Her body tensed up, and a burst of cum shot past my dick as her twat suddenly tightened. I acted like I didn't notice and continued to play with her sweet booty, squeezing and jiggling it. My softening dick started to regain its composure. "You have no idea long I've been waiting to play with this perfect ass. Or how bad I wanted to touch it. I swear, I've spent many nights trying to come up with a scheme that would give me a chance."

She reached her hands back and placed them on mine, helping me to caress her. Then with a sexy tone, she whispered in my ear again. "Well, it's all yours now, Master." She lifted our hands and swung them back down to give herself another spanking, accompanied by a moan of pleasure. "And guess what." She went back to whispering, "I gave myself an enema between chapters, so it's open for business!" She jiggled her butt back and forth. Then for a moment, a serious and somewhat annoyed look crossed her face. "Lord knows I had plenty of time." She said flatly, implying the author was a lazy ass for waiting several months to finish chapter 3.

"That's great!" I replied, then decided to clarify a bit. "Well, great that I get to claim this ass of yours but not great that it took so long." I sat up, and she slid back down onto my cock. A shiver ran up her spine, and she let out a low moan as I pressed against her cervix. I gently placed my hands on her thighs and helped her wrap her legs around my waist, my dick tapping her cervix a few times in the process. "However, as tempting as it is to shove my dick in your ass, it'll have to wait," I said as I slowly stood up.

Her arms reached up under mine, and she placed her hands on my shoulders to support herself. "Oh? What do you have in mind?" She said with a sultry smile.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and a quick thrust from my hips. "Despite how sexy you look covered in jizz, I think we could both use a shower." I walked to the edge of the bed and hopped down. Upon landing, my cock pushed into her womb and earned a little yelp of approval. Then I carried her to the master bathroom, flipped the light switch, walked into the shower, and closed the glass door behind us.

The master bathroom was rather large since my father and step-mom had it renovated. I couldn't figure out why at the time. Of course, looking at it now, I see the benefits they were after. Extended, white tile shower with glass walls and a built-in bench on the side opposite the showerhead. A deep bathtub wide enough to fit two. Extended double sink countertop, with extra space between the sinks. Fancy toilet and a somewhat skinny urinal in the corner... Ok. Those two (hopefully) didn't have to do with sexual possibilities, but they were a nice addition.

She gave me a quick kiss. "Master, please let me take care of you." I nodded and set her down. "Just sit back and leave everything to me." She said with confidence.

I sat down and watched as she did her preparations. She fetched a few towels, turned on the water, checked the temperature, selected some shampoo, and body wash for me. All while strutting around like she was trying to showcase her body. She made sure to flash me every chance she got.

When she was ready, she detached the showerhead and started to hose me down. "Thank you for your patience, Master." She motioned for me to stand, and I complied. She took her time and thoroughly enjoyed washing every inch of me. Copping a feel or giving a good squeeze as her hands glided over various parts of my body. She seemed particularly attracted to my butt, though. Based on how many times her hands found their way back to my cheeks, I'd say its a safe bet that it was her favorite place to grope.

When it came time to wash my penis, she bent over at the waist, cupped my balls, and took my semi-flaccid dick into her mouth. Her hips wiggled side to side as she gently blew me. I reached down and squeezed her ass like she had been squeezing mine. Then I ran my middle finger down between her cheeks, across her asshole and pussy. Both twitched beneath my soft touch. I was just about to slide a finger in when she dropped to her knees and released my cock and balls. I looked down, a bit confused, as she started scrubbing my dick. "Ohhh!" I blurted out upon realizing what had just transpired.

She looked up at me and giggled. "Can't give it a good cleaning if it's limp." Her smile touched her ears as she reassured me, "but don't worry, Master, we'll get to have more fun. I just wanted to make sure you were thoroughly cleaned." She finished scrubbing and rinsed me off. Then stood up to give me a deep kiss before declaring her completion. "All done! How do you feel?" Without waiting for my answer, she twirled around to remount the showerhead, adjusting its position to rain down over the back of her neck after she turned back to face me.

"I feel very clean, but somehow very dirty." I laughed, looking down at her. Her angelic face showed her pride over her accomplishment. "Your turn, my dear." My hands found their way to her hips, and my gaze fell to her chesticles. A wave of doubt washed over me, and I froze, trapped in my thoughts. All I could do was watch as the water ran down in rivers over her sensual body, highlighting each of its divine features.

After about a minute of motionlessly watching, she waved her hand in front of my face. "Honey? Are you ok?" She asked in a concerned tone. I pry my eyes away from her body to see an equally worried look over her face.

"Huh?" I slowly came to. "What? Oh.. Um, yeah... Sorry." I tried shaking my head a few times, unintentionally flinging water like a dog. "Sorry, I kinda froze up." I attempted to laugh it off but could only manage a pitiful, nervous chuckle.

"Is something wrong?" A hand rose to her mouth, and she lightly bit the side of her finger. It was something she typically did to show her anxiety and concern.

"Sorry, sorry. Everything's ok. It's just..." I coughed and cleared my throat before attempting my explanation. "It's just... Um... Well. I never thought I'd get to see this. I mean, I've tried to peek several times, but this is... so different. It's awesome, and I love it! But part of me feels like this is all a dream or just a big prank... I guess I'm just afraid I'm going to lose this... And I don't want to lose this..." I closed my eyes and lowered my head in defeat.

A soft, tender hand warms my cheek and lifts my head. "Sweety. Look at me." My eyes open and meet hers. "This is real, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm yours, and that's not going to change." There was a short pause as she thought about the situation. "I understand this is a big change in our lives, especially for you. We can slow down a bit until you feel more comfortable. I don't mind."

Suddenly, I heard a voice from below. My penis was yelling at me, don't fuck this up, bro! We got a good thing going here! "No need to yell, it's all good now," I responded out loud without thinking. My mom looked confused. "Sorry, talking to my penis."

She burst out laughing.

The laughter died down, and I gave her a big hug. "Thanks. I feel better. No need to slow down." She hugged back. "Besides, it's my turn to wash you!" With my confidence restored, I was ready for some fun! I quickly spun her around, reached my arms up beneath hers, and grabbed her fun bags, pulling her back against me. My dick pressed against her lower back as I took some soap and began lathering up her body. My hands took great care not to miss any patch skin. After all, they've been waiting for this chance as much as I have. Caressing every inch of her body and covering her with white foamy soap, it was well worth the wait.

I had decided to wash her privates last since I was confident I wouldn't be able to stop myself once I touched them. However, her moaning and provocative movements made sure every second was more sexual than the last. "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I took a short break from washing as I awaited her response.

"No idea what you're talking about, sweety." She poorly feigned ignorance. Then she backed her ass up against my fully erect cock and wiggled it back and forth. Her bubble covered bubble butt felt great against my meat.

"Suuuuuure." I groped her tit with one hand and slid a soapy finger between her labia. After a few strokes, I focused my attacks on her clit and nipple. Her head jerked back as she cried out, leaving her neck exposed. Quickly I bent down and began giving it kisses. A low moan emitted as she had a minigasm, signaling the completion on her cleanse. I gave her neck a few more kisses then whispered in her ear, "Good Girl." I released her and sat back on the bench, her legs faltered, and she slunk to the floor.

She quickly recovered. "Thank you, Master." She said as she turned and crawled over to me, much of her body still covered in white foam. "Now that we've been cleaned, can we get dirty?" Without waiting for an answer, she wrapped her boulders around my stiff dick and begun my first tit fuck. Her soft fleshy mounds squeezed around me as they effortlessly slid up and down. "Have you been dreaming of one of these too? How does it feel to have my tits wrapped around your cock?"

"Fuck yeah! It feels way better than I imagined!" I was a bit uncertain about how long I could last. After watching her parade around naked and feeling her up from head to toe, I was about ready to burst.

Her boobs slammed down, and the tip of my cock pierced through her lips. She started massaging my dick between her tits as she sucked hard. I didn't stand a chance. Spurt after spurt, my cum filled her little mouth. She was just about to swallow when I stopped her. "Don't swallow it yet. Just hold it in your mouth." She gave a slight nod and continued massaging until the last drop was fired. Then she carefully pulled her mouth off of me and waited for further instructions.

"Good girl. Now stand up." She obeyed. "Rinse yourself off slowly. And don't swallow a single drop." Again she followed her orders. Watching her smooth skin becoming exposed from underneath the soap was more than hot enough to breathe life back into my boner. But the fact that her mouth was full of my jizz made it ten times better.

Once she was all rinsed off, she turned back to me and extended her arms as if to say, "Tadaa! All clean!" I stood up and patted her on the head. "Good." Without warning, I swiftly picked her up and pinned her against the wall. I could tell she was struggling not to drink her mouthful when she hit the wall, but she didn't miss a beat. In an instant, she had her legs spread with her feet resting over my ass. And the next, my cock was buried inside my mother.

I was merciless. Pounding my mother's snatch harder and harder as she desperately tried to contain her precious cargo. Thrust after thrust, my thick cock rammed through her, subjecting her cervix to a barrage of attacks. Each one shooting bolts of ecstasy through her. Her body began to rag doll as her continuous orgasm drained her strength and flooded her mind with pure lust. Her eyes rolled back as she surrendered herself to pleasure.

My cock grew inside her as I approached my limit, spreading her further and further apart. I knew I didn't have much longer, and I wanted to go deeper. I quickly slid my hands down my sides and under her knees, separated her legs from my waist, and slammed my palms against the wall before slowly raising them. The higher her legs went, the deeper I could thrust. This change in position also drew our bodies closer, causing our chests to collide with each other. Soon my shaft was drilling deep into her womb.