All Comments on 'Wilde Harem Pt. 01: Home Sweet Home Ch. 03'

by SwingingCock13

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Another teenage fantasy

Another teenage fantasy story. Moved a bit too quickly from normal family to a master/ slave relationship for my tast. But hey, that is what fantasy is all about. I suppose the twins also will fall into his arms with equal alacrity.

A shame, it would make a better story if they didn’t, the tension would be better if his new relationship with his mom/ sex slave was put to the test by the twins dislike for him to grow for both he and mom, and he and mom had to woo them over to the new family dynamic. He doesn’t even have to screw them too.

But this is fantasy and they too will swoon over his puerile desires creating the harem you want to build. Imagine sleeping with a mother and her twin daughters, how long would it last before all he’ll broke loose. Not long at all, jealousy would kill the family quite quickly..

But teen fantasy is teen fantasy.

Despite my comments I enjoyed the story it gave me a laugh and as the author doesn’t take himself seriously either, given his asides, I will continue to laugh.

One thing though, why is this story in the Incest/ Taboo Page?

None of the characters are blood relations, this would be better elsewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous