Wilde Harem Pt. 01: Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final, deep thrust, I unleashed my little white soldiers. My chest pressed hard against her breasts, making breathing more difficult as my cock pulsated deep inside her. She gargled out her orgasm cry as a glob of cum shot from her mouth onto my chest. She closed her mouth in time to keep most of it inside. I leaned back, opening her airway while staying buried in her womb, and watched as her body convulsed its gratitude.

When the flood gates closed, I slowly pulled out and lowered her to the floor. Her hand quickly reached to her pussy to attempt to contain its gift. I turned the water off, squatted in front of her, and gently stroked her hair. "You may now swallow." As soon as I finished the sentence, I heard a large gulp, and her mouth was empty.

She was panting and trying to catch her breath. I began to think I might have pushed this too far until she spoke. "That.. was... fucking awesome!!" There was a long pause as she prioritized regaining her ability to breathe. "We should do more stuff like that!" She rose to her knees and started her customary cleaning blowjob.

"Agreed!" I said, trying to hide the fact that it kinda wore me out. As I watched her blow, I noticed the cum on my chest. "What's this?" I asked rhetorically.

She pulled herself off my stiffening cock and looked up. "I'm sorry, Master. You were fucking me so hard I just couldn't hold it in. I accidentally spilled some of your delicious cum. Please forgive me." She pled while giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

To be honest, I wanted to forgive her... But I'm supposed to be her Master here. "Those puppy dog eyes won't work on me!" I said with authority, then whispered. "this time." I reached down and placed my hand on her head. "You need to be punished for wasting my gift. Now say 'Ah'!"

Sticking her tongue out and opening wide, my little slut mother complied with my demand. "Ahhhhh-guh!" Holding her head with both hands, I rammed my shaft straight down her throat. To my surprise, she maintained full submission. She didn't struggle or complain, not that she could speak at the moment anyway.

After keeping her face pressed firmly against my pelvis for a good ten seconds, I slowly pulled back. As I passed the halfway point, I moved my left hand to the back of her head and firmly wrapped my right index finger and thumb around the base of my shaft for better control. I pulled down on my cock to apply heavy pressure against her tongue. Still no struggle. In fact, she started moving her tongue side to side as I dragged my dick down its length, leaving a thin trail of precum behind. It was like she wanted all her taste buds to be covered with my taste. Of course, I was more than willing to oblige. I drew my slimy path all the way down to the tip of her tongue, at which point she playfully licked my slit a few times before returning to her 'Ah!' position.

I gave her tongue a couple slaps with my meat, then slid back into her mouth and began fucking her throat at a steady pace. The texture of her tongue and the constriction of her throat increased my pleasure with each thrust. My hips pumped faster and faster as I smashed her face against my stomach. A pressure had begun to build in my balls when a voice in the back of my head whispered, 'the human body requires air to survive.' Shit! How could I have forgotten?! I pulled out as fast as I could and subconsciously stroked my dick while she gasped for air.

I was fully prepared to apologize but, again, my brain had something to remind me. At the beginning of the chapter, she told me not to say I'm sorry. Not to mention, this was supposed to be a punishment. It's probably better to pretend this was intentional. Even so, shouldn't I say something? Something that reinforces that this is her punishment, that she needs to learn a lesson, and that I'm the Master here. Hmm... Oh! "You better not waste a single drop from MY pussy." She finished catching her breath and looked up at me mid-sentence. My tough-guy voice cracked as I said pussy, exposing my uncertainty. She pretended not to notice and opened wide for me. I guess she could tell I was still a bit uncomfortable with this and appreciated that I was at least trying.

Time to finish this. To finish strong and prove myself as a Master. With my next downstroke, I slid my hand down to wrap my finger and thumb around the base while simultaneously stuffing it down her throat. My growing cock rampaged through her mouth as I furiously pumped my hips like a piston. Each thrust brought me exponentially closer to my imminent release. I managed to keep up the pace for about five seconds before my white army was prepared for its assault. With both hands on the back of her head, I smushed her face against me in a last attempt to push deeper. And there, in the depths of my sweet mother's throat, my little men charged into battle.

I counted each shot. Like the night before, she easily swallowed the first two. This time, however, she kept trying even after the third and fourth shots had filled her mouth. It wasn't until the fifth shot came shooting through her nose that I realized why she hadn't backed off like before. I quickly released her head and pulled back just in time for shot six to fly across her face. She began swallowing as much as she could while I painted her face with six more bursts.

When the rain had subsided, I noticed she had one hand holding my sperm in her pussy and one under her chin to save the runoff from her face. Even though she was panting for her life, she didn't intend to lose an ounce of my jizz. "Good gir-!" She caught me off guard before I could finish my praise. My cock, in its super sensitive state, was back in her mouth. She licked every square inch of it clean before moving to lick my balls. "Fuuuuuuck, I love you so much!"

When she was finished, she leaned back against the wall with a satisfied smile and replied between labored breaths. "I... Love you... too... Master." Suddenly, a massive belch erupted from her little mouth and echoed through the bathroom. Her eyes opened wide, and her face turned a brighter shade of red in her embarrassment.

I burst out laughing. "Your compliments to the chef, I assume?" She averted her gaze and gave a slight nod. "It's ok, Mom." I turned and sat back down on the bench, then watched silently as my cum dripped from her face. It was better than any makeup. My mind drifted off as I thought about how my cumdumpster lived up to her title. My cum had decorated so much of her body. Her mouth, throat, nose, face, stomach, pussy, and womb had been flooded with my semen. I thought about the places I've yet to cum-

"Oh my!" Her words pulled me back to the present. "It seems you're still not satisfied, my dear." She giggled while looking down. I followed her gaze to find my penis at full attention. Apparently, my daydreaming was super effective!

"Well, you see, my dick is a gentleman." I fired off a cheap, crude pickup line, "it stands up, so women have a place to sit down."

She bent over to give it a kiss on its 'cheek.' "Why, thank you, kind sir!" She graciously said as she moved to kneel over my lap. I caressed her melons while she prepared to lower herself to her special seat. Her hand gave my surprisingly hard rock a few jerks before guiding it to her pussy. Once she had it lined up, she dropped straight down and engulfed it instantly. Her eyes sealed shut, and her whole body began quivering, signaling another pleasurable climax. "Mmmm, you're the best Master a girl could ever ask for." Her lust-filled eyes opened and stared into mine. With a sultry look, she inquired about my plans. "What shall we do now? We seem to have gotten all dirty again." Two drops of cum fell from her face to her tits, and I could feel a mixture of our juices oozing around our joined crotches.

I returned her smile. "We'll just have to clean up again. Starting with you, the best cum dump a man could ever dream of." Her face beamed with a level of pride I hadn't seen before. My fingers found their way to her nipples and pinched playfully. "Scoop all the cum into your mouth and hold it," I commanded gently.

"Right away, sir!" She chimed with a radiant smile, then began to slowly drag her finger across her face while giving me the slutiest look I've ever seen. After she gathered most of the cum from across her face, she collected the drops from our chests.

"Perfect," I whispered.

What happened next played out pretty fast. Mostly because the author got lazy, but partly because he kept getting stumped on it for some reason... So here's the single paragraph version!

Next was my turn. Another thorough cleaning like the first left us both covered in white foam. I turned the water on, she rinsed us both off, and I gave her permission to swallow. We left the shower and dried off before doing the typical follow-up bathroom rituals. Brushing teeth, brushing hair, etc. Then I departed for the kitchen for breakfast. She stayed behind to do whatever it is girls do. I've seen her and my sisters do it a few times, and I'm still not sure what 'it' is. Not that I've ever asked.

(I probably should've ended this chapter here, but I didn't want the Wilde "Harem" series to go further than three chapters without the appearance of another woman)

-------------------

I was sitting at the table, eating my second bowl of cereal when she walked in and struck a pose in the kitchen doorway. She was wearing a sky blue see-through babydoll negligee with a floral lace pattern and matching panties. "Well? What do you think?" She asked as she spun around to show me the rear.

After choking on my cereal for a few seconds, I wheezed my approval. "I fucking love it!"

She bounced up with a joyful squeal before sashaying over to give me a big hug. "I'm so glad you like it! I just knew you would!" She reached down to my lap and paid her respects to my hardening cock. "I see I have his approval too."

"Both judges agree, five stars!" I replied while returning the hug, feeling the softness of sexy attire. "But um... could I get a close-up view?" I asked innocently.

Immediately she let go of me and struck a pose with her hands behind her head. "Of course, dear. Ogle all you want!" Her hands dropped to her sides before slowly sliding up her negligee. Her hands glided effortlessly across the silky fabric until she arrived at her bosom. Gently cupping them, she leaned in and licked her lips provocatively. "You like?" She inquired, equally as provocative. All I could do was nod rapidly. She bit her lip then tilted her head slightly upward, displaying her cleavage as she arched her body back to an upright position. Then she quickly spun around, landing with her legs spread about shoulder-width apart and ass sticking out. Her hands swung around and spanked both cheeks with a sweet, clear clapping sound. Looking over her shoulder, she leaned forward and dragged her hands up her back, pulling up her negligee and exposing her panties as she backed her ass up closer to me.

Like moths to a flame, my hands flew to her ass. I was completely mesmerized as I caressed her booty. A couple of my fingers slipped beneath the panty line. Without realizing it, I started leaning in closer and closer until I was only an inch away. Her feminine aroma filled my nose and weighed on my thoughts. More. I want more!

In a fraction of a second, my face had closed the gap. My nose nuzzled through my mom's panties, finding its home between her tender lips as her ass collided with my eyes and forehead. Her panties began to dampen along her slit and around my nose as I took a long inhale. Her pussy twitched, and she let out an erotic moan.

I was so ensnared that I completely lost track of time. About ten minutes had passed without me realizing. I also hadn't noticed my mother pleading and negotiating. Saying things like, "What about your cereal? It's going to be all soggy!" And, "Maybe we could take a break?" But I was somehow able to hear her final plea. After ten minutes of blindly nosing her panties and playing with her ass, I heard her cry out, "I can't take much more! I'm about to-!"

Oops. I quickly sat back up and severed all physical contact. My mind slowly but surely cleared up. I watched as she struggled slightly to get her footing before apologizing. "S-sorry about that. I was kinda hypnotized by your body or something."

My mother slunk down to the floor as she panted. After a few seconds, I could see her peering over her shoulder at me. Pure animal lust filled her emerald eyes as she stared me down. Having stood there, bent at the waist, for ten solid minutes of teasing only to be denied her climax at the last second...

Upon this realization, a deep fear set in. I could feel the whole atmosphere of the room shift. The situation had suddenly transformed into something from Animal Planet. Of a mighty lion staring down a defenseless gazelle before it strikes. Waiting for the precise moment to pounce on her prey.

At this point, I was legitimately concerned for my wellbeing. Not that she would intentionally hurt me, but... "W-w-wait. Hold on a second!" I held out my hand as I spoke, feeling like a lion tamer holding a wooden chair. I could tell she sensed my fear. It seemed to feed her strength. Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped firmly around my dick, and I jumped through the roof. Well, technically, my body jerked from the shock and fell out of the chair, but I could've sworn I flew a bit.

Lying there on my back, I awaited her attack. Too afraid to look down, I fixed my gaze on the ceiling. She crawled up my body until she was kneeling over my face, and our eyes locked in on each other's. Again I was too afraid to move. I noticed a thin line of drool run down from the corner of her mouth. The break in eye contact seemed to trigger her attack. After scooting forward a bit more, she dropped down and sat on my face. Her fingers ran through my hair before grabbing it and pulling my head into her.

My nose was back in the damp crease of her panties, but this time she was definitely getting her orgasm. She held my head firmly in place as she rode my face. Her hips thrust back and forth several times, then rotated in circles as she ground her pussy against my face. I was struggling to breathe. My mouth opened in an attempt to find some air, and, after I adjusted to her movements a bit, it succeeded. It wasn't much, but I was finally able to breathe. However, it was a solution that came with a couple problems of its own. Problems for my air supply.

First problem, my labored breathing was adding a new stimulus to her riding pleasure that she really seemed to enjoy. Her movements increased in speed and became more erratic, leading to the cause of the second problem. At this point, her juices were flowing through her panties, forming little hanging droplets on the other side. Most of which had been caught and smeared against my face. However, with my mouth now open and her movements becoming more aggressive, droplets began falling into my mouth and splashing across my tongue. As more and more of her delicious juices coated my taste buds, I could feel my priorities start to shift.

Desire once again took over my mind as the solitary thought became a necessity. More. I needed more. More of her sweet taste. More of her nectar. I had become a slave to a thirst that could only be quenched by one drink.

I began viciously licking her soaking panties for the beverage of my desire. However, after a moment, my source of nectar was removed. Was it payback for before? I gasped for air and opened my eyes in time to see the answer. She had lifted herself up to move her panties over as much as she could before dropping back down on my tongue. My oasis had returned, and I was drinking straight from the source.

Her hips pumped swiftly as my tongue dove as deep as my mouth would allow. Each pump of her hips, every probe of my tongue, and pass of my nose across her clit brought her racing toward the release she craved.

A muffled cry pierced through my thigh-earmuffs as a river of my mother's juices serged into my mouth. I greedily drank as much as I could, but I couldn't catch it all. I could feel her warm liquid run down the sides of my face before splashing against the tile.

Again I heard a muffled sound from my sweet cumdump. It sounded like... "Oops?" I let out a little chuckle as I blacked out from oxygen deprivation...

When I came to, my mom was rapidly slapping my cheek and repeating herself. "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! Sweet, are you ok?!" I coughed and gurgled my response, and she immediately began apologizing. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me. I just-" I cut her sentence short with a kiss.

She helped me sit up. "Well, that was interesting." I laughed.

Once I was confident enough to move on my own, I got back into my chair at the table then looked back at her. She was still a bit worried but seemed to be calming down. "Soooooo... Hungry? I have some cereal here if you want-" My sentence fell short as I looked into my bowl of soup. I could barely tell where the cereal ended, and the milk began. "Well, damn."

"I tried to warn you." She said before laughing. "Don't worry about it, Master. I've had a steady supply of nutrition since we woke up.

"Excellent point," I kind of mumbled as I pushed the bowl away from me. I reached around the box of cereal and pulled out a pen and paper. She looked at them, intrigued. After clearing my throat, I explained their purpose. "So, I was thinking about the whole cum dumpster thing and wondered if we should set some rules or something."

"Good Idea, Master." She stood up and walked over to me. "Would it be alright if I sat down?" She gestured to my lap. Looking down, I noticed I had gone utterly flaccid from my blackout. To be honest, I was a bit depressed and surprised by what I was seeing. That was definitely the smallest I've seen it since this whole thing started. Before I could say anything about what I perceived to be a somewhat pitiful sight, she began solving my embarrassment with a loving blowjob.

"Perfect. Just perfect." I whispered in awe. Once her throne was ready, she spread her pussy and swallowed my shaft. We turned back to the table and started working on our "laws." She did all the writing while I played with and teased her body. (The "Laws of My Cum Dumpster" are gonna be written separately)

We must've worked on that paper(s) for over an hour before it came time for each of us to sign it. I gave my signature first, then returned the pen and asked, "Do you agree to be my Cum Dumpster? Again?"

With a big smile, she cheerfully responded, "Of course, Master." Then began to sign her name on what had begun to look like a legal document. I watched intently as she wrote, watching each letter... L-i-l-i-t-h... because I had a plan... W-i-l-d-e.

As soon as the final letter was bound to our contract, I pinched her left nipple with my left hand and rubbed her clit with my right as I thrust wildly into her pussy. After all the thought we put into our agreement, I was already edging. So after ten seconds, I was filling my official stepmother-cum dumpster.

"Thank you, Master," she moaned through her quivering orgasm, "for your gracious gift!"

Grabbing her hips, I began to move her in circles on my lap, stirring up her freshly painted insides with my slowly softening dick. "Good girl," I whispered softly in her ear. "How does this feel?"

She closed her eyes and focused on the feeling. "It feels so good, Master. But may I make a request?" I let go of her as I start to wonder if I was doing something wrong. "No, no, no, no! Please don't stop!" She cried out as she quickly put my hands back on her hips. "I was just gonna ask if you could nibble on my earlobes..."

My hands went back to work as I moved my lips to her ear. "Like... this?" I whispered sluggishly just before taking her earlobe between my lips. Her body rocked back and forth as I gently bit down.