Wilde Harem Pt. 01: Home Sweet Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, yes, Master." She gasped.

I could sense she was really starting to get into it. Unfortunately, I had to stop this. After all, it's difficult to play pool with a rope... Without warning, I completely stopped all movements and released her ear to whisper into. "Up." After a moment's hesitation, she stood up and sealed her pussy with her hand. She began to kneel for her customary cleaning blowjob when I intervened. "Stop," I commanded. She appeared confused but obeyed without question.

I had a plan. More like a general goal, I suppose. Either way, I knew what I wanted to do. "Remove your hand from my pussy and put your middle finger in your ass," I ordered calmly.

Bewilderment overtook her. "B-but, Master... Your precious cum will-" I swiftly reminded her of her position with a firm smack across her left tit. She released a little yelp of pain, then bowed in submission. "Right away, Sir!" While remaining bent at the waist, she coated her finger in our juices and, while spreading her cheeks with her other hand, began to insert it into her anus. As predicted, her unguarded pussy began releasing its cargo. She watched longingly as her reward left her to splash against the tiles below.

I gently placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head to look at me. Sadness reflected from her eyes, and, for a second, I felt bad for what I had just done. That feeling, however, quickly changed to bliss and pride. Not because I had made my mother sad, but because I could see how much it meant to her. I cupped her face in my hands and pulled her in for a kiss. Then, looking her dead in the eye, I told her, "I love you so much."

Most of the sadness faded, and she returned my feelings in full. "I love you too, Brian." Again our lips met in a tender kiss. This time, our parted lips freed our tongues to dance together in harmony. A passion fueled kiss that seemed to go on forever.

Even though she thoroughly enjoyed our kiss, the lost gift weighed on her mind. Upon breaking the kiss, she pleaded with begging eyes. "Master, may I please touch my pussy and save what's left of your cum?"

"Immediately." I released her and stroked my dick. Her free hand sealed her treasure instantly. "Kneel and finger your asshole," I ordered cheerfully. My cum dumpster was once again obedient to her Master. Her knees lowered to the ground one after the other. Then she began sliding her finger in and out of her back door at a steadily increasing pace.

Wet dick in hand, I stood up and took a step forward. She watched intently as I began to jerk it in long, slow strokes, mere inches from her face. On a final downstroke, I slid my hand down to the base and held it tight. Her mouth opened in anticipation. "Not yet, slut." I teased with a wicked smile. Holding her head steady with my free hand, I took my cock and painted a white path down the length of her nose. She giggled her approval as I proceeded with her makeover, dragging my dick across her forehead like a windshield wiper. Then finished off by lightly slapping it against her cheeks. I took care to ensure my dick didn't touch any part of her open mouth.

Her finger was moving like a piston in her bubble butt, and my dick was almost fully erect. The time had come to enact my plan. As one last bit of teasing, I carefully inserted my tip into her gaping mouth, doing everything in my power not to touch her with it. Sadly, I wasn't the best at Operation as a kid, and apparently, I hadn't improved much since. I accidentally touched her tongue, allowing her a little sample before quickly pulling out. Oh well. "On all fours!" I barked. "Turn around and clean up what you spilled!"

"Yes, Sir!" She quickly pulled her finger out of her perfect booty and spun around. Her hand left the sanctuary of her pussy as she leaned down and placed them on the floor beneath her. Then she lowered her head and began licking my cum off the floor.

I knelt behind her and watched as her ass swayed from side to side. Both of my hands made their way to her gorgeously round ass and spread it apart. Even though her panties had partially slid back into place, I could see her beautiful holes twitch ever so slightly as she licked. With my left thumb, I pulled them back to the side and exposed her cream coated orifices. Then my right thumb lowered itself directly onto her little asshole and pressed down. I looked over her ass to see her response. A brief moment of hesitation, then she returned to her task.

I slowly pressed my thumb down into my slutty mom's tight, warm asshole. The level of resistance was shockingly lower than I had anticipated. I guess having her get it all prepared was a great idea! But the further I sunk my thumb, the more cum oozed out of her twat... Then it hit me. I carefully pulled out my thumb and gripped my hard cock. After adjusting my left thumb to partly spread her juicy cunt, I dagged my tip up through her labia, scooping up a load of cum and rubbing it on her asshole.

My cock ached to try it's new playground, twitching hard against her defenseless hole. Then my tough-guy performance cracked. Nervously I made my announcement, "Um... I'm about to put it in your butt, ok?" Crap! She's probably gonna get upset again.

Without looking back, she calmly spoke, "Take it easy at first." Her soothing tone put me at ease.

Using our cum as lube, I slowly dug my pole into her ass. I could feel the missing resistance from before as her sphincter constricted around me. Every few seconds, I paused to observe her status. After all, I'd prefer her experience to be filled with pleasure rather than pain. Inch by inch, she was taking it like a champ. Through her soft moans, I could hear a change in her breathing. She had taken a short break from her clean up duty to focus on taking steady, deep breaths and relaxing her ass. And it appeared to be working. I could feel the resistance levels diminish.

Finally, I was balls deep in her ass. I closed my eyes and held my position to savor the feeling while giving her a chance to adjust. The sensations were very different from her pussy. It wasn't as hot as her juicy twat, but it was definitely tighter. Her anus was thoroughly gripping every inch of my dick. Through the pressure, I could feel something pulsating... It was her heartbeat! I could feel her heartbeat engulfing my dick! Fucking her ass suddenly felt far more intimate than before.

Grabbing her hips and pulling her back against me, I drove deeper into her anal canal before slowly pulling back a few inches. "Slowly," I whispered to myself as I pushed back in. After three smooth, slow strokes, I buried myself as deep as I could. I looked down at her perfect ass and admired its beauty. The sights, sounds, and sensations were driving my self-control to its limits.

In an attempt to stay calm and to stay lubricated, I pulled back until only my tip remained sheathed. With two fingers, I scooped more of our nectar from her cunt. Her body shivered from the sensation of the brief double penetration. I could feel her ass squeeze its gratitude as I applied our lube to the length of my shaft. Then smoothly slid back inside with ease. After a few more steady strokes in and out of her ass, I could tell my stalling attempt was failing. The mixture of pressure, the thought of our source of lube, and the intimacy I found in feeling the heart of my loved one was too overwhelming. I gently placed a hand on my mother's lower back and apologized, "I'm sorry but..." My last drop of self-control evaporated as her heartbeat pulsated around me once more.

My restraints were broken, like her ass would surely be soon. She cried out in shock as I began my assault, ramming my shaft in and out of her ass. Her bubble butt constricted around me as I violated her colon. It felt amazing! Like she was giving my cock a deep tissue massage. My hips slammed against her ass, sending little ripples across it with each strike. A low grunt escaped her lips each time I thrust deep into her asshole. The force of my thrusts drained her strength and cleared her mind of rational thought. Her arms slowly failed beneath her, causing her head and shoulders to slide down to the kitchen tile. Her face smeared through the semen she had yet to retrieve. Her eyes rolled back, and her tongue freed itself from her mouth as she lost control of her body and mind. As I marveled at the awesome sight before me, I could feel the pressure building in my balls. Simultaneously, she felt the steady growth of my throbbing cock as I approached my imminent release.

A deep groan erupted from her mouth as my full size overwhelmed her, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Her body tensed up as she reached her climax, increasing the pressure in her sphincter, and enhancing my pleasure. Without thinking, I gave her a swift, firm smack on the ass while thrusting as deep as I could. Her ass instantly clamped around my cock like a vice as she cried out in ecstasy. The pressure was mind-blowingly intense and completely stopped me from moving. I was beginning to fear for my dick's safety when suddenly, I felt it. Her heart was pounding. Pounding as hard and fast as I pounded her poor ass.

Despite the insane pressure crushing my cock, my white warriors were determined to be unleashed. Thick, hot cum serged into her ass in what felt like never-ending waves. Blast after blast, I began filling her bowels. Our orgasm cries began to harmonize as I thoroughly claimed my newest conquest. Though, to be honest, part of my yelling was from pain and fear that my dick wouldn't survive.

As our joint orgasm subsided, her hold of me loosened. I began to caress her ass cheeks as I carefully pulled my cock out of ass. My legs faltered beneath me, and my butt found the floor with a thud. Leaning forward, I gently spread her cheeks to get a better view. Her panties had slid over a bit and were partially covering her holes, so I pulled them down to her thighs. 'Let's try this again,' I thought to myself. Once more, I spread her cheeks to admire our handy work. Her previously tight hole was now slightly gaping. I stared in fascination as it slowly closed and awaited the reappearance of my sperm.

I was so fixated I hadn't heard my cum dump talking to me, "Master?" She asked while looking back at me. The puddle of semen had vanished, and she was propped up on her elbows.

"Yes! I'm here!" I blurted out louder than I intended and made eye contact.

She giggled. "I was asking if you were enjoying the view?" Her breathing seemed a bit labored, and her body showed signs of exhaustion.

With a smile, I returned my gaze to her holes. "Without a doubt!" I said enthusiastically. "I'm kinda surprised it hasn't come out yet, though." Right on cue, she began to clench, and a bit of white slipped out of her back door. "There it is!" Her clenching had also released some jizz from her cunt, dropping it onto the crotch of her panties below.

She let out a soft giggle as her head and shoulders returned to the floor to rest. "I'm so glad..." She said in a bit of a sigh. Clearly, she was out of energy. "Master... Would it be alright... if I took a little nap?"

"Sure, mom, let's take one together." I looked over at the clock. "Looks like we have a couple hours left before Thing One and Thing Two get back." Glancing back at her, I inquired, "My room or..." She was out cold. "Guess I'm your uber for the day." I laughed while stumbling to my feet before picking her up the way firefighters do. Then, slowly but surely, I made my way down the hallway and into my room. Although her room had a bigger and better bed, my room was closest.

I gently laid her down on my bed then fell back into my chair. I watched as she adjusted her position to get comfortable, rolling onto her side to face me. Some of her hair fell into her face, a couple strands landing in her slightly opened mouth. I leaned forward and brushed her hair behind her ear. Just before I leaned back, a thought occurred to me. I looked down to see my cock and balls were still covered in cum. She had fallen asleep before cleaning me off.

What should I do? I mean, I could just go wash it off. It's not that big a deal. Then again, she really likes my cum. So would she be upset if I didn't let her have it? I went back and forth in my head for a while before finally coming to the conclusion that she wouldn't want it to go to waste.

Having made my decision, I stood up and approached her. I looked down at her as I pictured what I was going to do. Just the thought of it was enough to breathe a little life back into my exhausted dick. I reached down, gently opened her mouth, and slid my semihard cock inside. Her response blew me away. While still sleeping, she had begun to suck me off! I couldn't believe it! The suction wasn't strong, but that didn't matter to me. The fact was I was violating my sleeping step mother's mouth!

My hips began moving on their own, in slow and smooth motions. I could feel her unconsciously cleansing my dick of our juices. After a couple of minutes, I pulled back to inspect my shaft. Satisfied with the results, I pulled out completely and moved my balls into her mouth. She immediately resumed her clean up while I slowly stroked my cock.

Once cleaned, I backed away from her. I grabbed a shirt and some house pants and walked to my door. Before exiting, I turned to take another look at my sleeping mother. She was wearing a thorough facial with a satisfied smile. Our juices had begun dribbling out of her mouth and formed a little creamy puddle. Her panties were still down to her mid-thighs. Two lines of sperm trailed over her ass cheek as the remnants of her creampies formed another pool.

A loving and pride-filled smile grew across my face. I had successfully filled her up and worn her out. She truly is a cum dumpster. Never in my whole life had I been so proud of an achievement. I wished I could take a picture... Oh, wait. I can! I quietly pick my phone up off the dresser and take a picture of my beautiful cum dumpster. Then another... and another... and several more before eventually convincing myself that I had enough.

Then it hit me. I hadn't taken a piss since yesterday morning. I left my room and darted across the hall to the bathroom with my phone and clothes.

Once I was finished doing the bathroom stuff the author didn't want to write, I washed my hands and cleaned my dick a bit more thoroughly. Then I fully clothed myself and headed for the door. It was a good thing I had just relieved myself because as soon as the door swung open, I was greeted by the sight of my twin sisters. They had snuck in through the back and were now staring me down with intense anger.

"Um... Hello Mary, Abby." I muttered, surprised by their presence. Why did they come home early? Behind them, I could see my bedroom door had been opened. The alarm clock on my dresser was showing just enough for me to make out the time. Oh... They didn't come home early. I had fallen asleep on the toilet... Well, that's embarra-... Oh, Shit!! Mom!! They would've seen what I did to her! Fuck! My only hope now is that she already woke up and cleaned herself up in time... Looking back at my sisters I could tell they saw through my failure of a poker face and were quickly running out of patience. With a bit of fear, I managed to speak to my firing squad, "What's... up?"