All Comments on 'Wildfire'

by Griscom

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Anonymous who thought the fathers reaction was sick; Yes, I agree with you, L.W needs a new section, but this one should be just for you. I think it should be named "Cucks and Whores that are to stupid to realize where they caught syphilis from". That would fit you to a T, no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what is worse: a wife who secretly cheats on her family with her old boyfriend. Or pretending to pour the cheating wife’s ashes into a outhouse and pissing on them. I vote for cheating wife! There is no proof in the online video that he actually poured the cheating wife’s ashes into that outhouse! I say they were ashes from a fire (tongue-stuck-in-cheek, lol).

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

Excellent idea. Hank gets to act out all his anger without actually having to face Randi. There was no violence. The in-laws were enemies. They condoned and enabled the adultery and demeaned Hank throughout the marriage. They were not entitled to any sympathy from him.

Venting at a woman in critical condition in a coma does seem a bit over the top. But most physicians will tell you a person in an induced coma is not cognizant of the outside surroundings. I do wonder how they know that. So I guess it wasn't any different than yelling at a corpse. I do enjoy unique LW storylines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK, over the top even for a BTB story in LW. Literally burned the bitch. Whew! Taken as a humorous piece, it works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

funny!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Discount for preburned carcass, fucking hilarious. Love this story. Burns over 80% of her body is true suffer, every bit of it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Response:

Anonymousabout 1 month ago

Always odd that the men in these stories don't seem to love their wives but see them as just errant possessions. The man is a sociopath.

Obviously you have never been betrayed by someone you actually loved because the conversion of love to hate is greater than the sum of it's component parts. I put my ex on a plane back to her family the very day I caught her cheating red-vagina'd because I KNEW if she kept running her lying mouth at me I'd end up in prison and she'd end up in a cemetery. Hardest thing I ever had to do was not let myself feel for that six hours, but it was the best damned decision I've ever made in my life and I have multiple combat tours of the war on terror in both theaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"With her burns, Hank thought he should be able to get a discount"...

The funniest line I've seen on here in a while.

Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that's revenge on her family.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars -

WOW payback is certainly a bitch when doled out like this guy did it.

Excellent choices considering how little his former wife cared for him and their girls.

samhoundsamhoundabout 2 years ago

What a cruel story. There are vengeful people who may enjoy this story which is itself distressing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An ACID BTB !

The guy was a little over the top

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if he and the wife of the scumbag had hooked up it would have been a perfect story .

ignore the gay , penis felaters who want a cuckold ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps just a wee bit harsh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Anon 04/23/22

How was he over the top? He didn't do anything. The cunt got herself crispy all by herself. He didn't kill the bitch, her selfish cheating did that. So he pissed on her ashes. That was an act of kindness. After all the recent cooking she got, her ashes would appreciate a nice cool down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terribly disproportionate reaction simple marriage vow violation vs. horrific fire injuries. I had more sympathy for the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fine young man. Treating her ashes with all the respect they deserved.

Bit of a shame she had an MI instead of lingering in agony for weeks.

No you’re right! I am a heartless bastard except for caring for the betrayed!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"I suppose it's because they thought that they could have sex with people they weren't married to and get away with it." - Wouldn't it have been simpler in the long run to get divorced and marry each other?

\

"I vote for cheating wife! There is no proof in the online video that he actually poured the cheating wife’s ashes into that outhouse! I say they were ashes from a fire (tongue-stuck-in-cheek, lol)." - HE told us they were her ashes; we have no grounds to doubt him.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

No sympathy for the wife. I did get a couple of giggles and a smile or two.

The one I loved was: "Daddy said a bad word!" Rebecca announced.

"He did?" Nicole asked. "Say it again, Daddy! I didn't hear it."

Hank had to smile.

That was a great one. He did show his respect though when he filmed himself honoring his wife at her "burial". He even watered the site to keep down the dust. 5 stars for me!

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

"With her burns, Hank thought he should be able to get a discount,"

Hillerious.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL, best part was wanting a discount on Cremation service because she was already extensively burnt! LOL. That and all the play dates his kids got with sympathetic Moms, singles friends.

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Hmm, the BTB came a bit early in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So his wife must have been 'Hot Stuff'. So with all that adultery she must have burned a few hours away. Its a shame people like this do not think of their daughters, sons etc. Just selfish persons that need some extra heat in their lives to spice things up. Her family what a bunch of waters. Had they turned around what she wanted she would be alive, so they have to take a good part of the blame. Seems they don't care about their Granddaughters either, what a bunch of idiots.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, Randi and Josh must had some really HOT SEX. That is what happens when playing with fire!. Thanks for your writing.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

I had to comment about the statement by an Anon: "Terribly disproportionate reaction to a simple marriage vow violation vs. horrific fire injuries. I had more sympathy for the wife."

That "simple" violation led to her death leaving a publicly humiliated husband and more importantly two now motherless very young children who also lost a set of grandparents.

How would you like to be in Hank's shoes trying to deal with his personal betrayal while playing mommy and daddy to his children? Simple marriage vow violation, indeed!

Larch50Larch50almost 2 years ago

Funniest story I seen in ages. Tell her whats in you heart followed by a memorable rant, just classic. Wants a discount on the cremation since shes already fried. Great tongue in cheek story. Too bad some of your commentors failed to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was really neat. Given me ideas for my next story, but I promise I won't plagiarise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely sadonic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"He called a local mortician and arranged to have her cremated. With her burns, Hank thought he should be able to get a discount, but they told him that they were still going to charge him the full price." DEATH BY LAUGHTER

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Pedantry Alert! - He didn't call a local mortician, that would be one in his area. He called a Boulder mortician.

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

All of your stories are absolute bangers. I don't understand how people can't appreciate them for what they are. You've yet to write something that isn't 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story was sad but had gallows humor which was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 ⭐s

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Too much hate for me

The MC is a rigid-but-fragile soul. That much anger comes from somewhere deep, and his wife’s cheating is likely a mere trigger. A more normal and healthy reaction for a married father of two would be, primarily, shock and grief.

Anger, with varying intensity, is normal and understandable given the situation, but continuous, seething rage to the exclusion of other emotions is very often an indicator of longstanding personality anomalies, often caused by childhood emotional trauma.

PlattnumPlattnumover 1 year ago

Funny as shit with the discount

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🏅🥇🏆🎖️✨✨✨✨✨

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Harsh. His wife did not deserve to die in pain. His words on the phone when she was in a coma were hideous and vile. He is a broken man. Yes her dying is easier for him than a divorce. But she is the mother of your children and until recently the love of your life. Yes she betrayed their marriage and yes she is a self-centered bitch with nasty in-laws. But his vitriol is all-consuming. Divorce her if she lives. Grieve the loss of their marriage and her death. Fuck the in-laws. The stuff with her ashes was sick. So much hate.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Awe, cuck story boy ruttweiler did not like it, so sad.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 1 year ago

"With her burns, Hank thought he should be able to get a discount ...." That is an absolutely typical Griscom line, and what makes me love his stories. Griscom, please keep wiring. Tanglosax

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Great story. Cheaters did not suffer enough. I love the ashes in a latrine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
*

put this in parody.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many snowflakes on here complaining about the main character’s actions. Lighten up you freaking libtards. It’s fiction. And humor. If you don’t like it you can figuratively turn the page. Not only is it humor it’s terrific humor.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 1 year ago

For being premised on such a horrific event, this is a very funny story. I know, I'm a sick f*ck, lol. But hey, you're here too. Maybe just not laughing. As much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a bunch of ugly people

JayZipJayZipabout 1 year ago

Fun, well told. The only cherry-on-top I'm missing is our narrator hanging up on the in-law grandparents for the rest of their lives when they want to see the kids. But that would subtract from the zippiness of this short, so I'm not complaining.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

I actually had to laugh when the husband asked for a discount on the cremation because the wife died from burns.

ttt59ttt59about 1 year ago

Screaming at wife was a bit over the top for me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous "Terribly disproportionate reaction simple marriage vow violation vs. horrific fire injuries." - I might agree with you if MC caused the fire, but it was an act of god, so Karma.

froggytreefroggytreeabout 1 year ago

Discount on the cremation was a nice touch.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

Now that's revenge!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"He called a local mortician and arranged to have her cremated. With her burns, Hank thought he should get a discount." Damm, this is sooo funny!

mariverzmariverz12 months ago

B-T-B Perras!!!

autor, tienes mucho talento en este tipo de obras jajajaja

excelente, a ver si tienes RAAC también para divertirme desde la otra perspectiva.

gracias!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loved the warm relationship with his father in law.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Truth be known that would not have been the frisr ashes dumped down a pit towelettes. Nor the first set of camp fire ashes scared as Rema.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a man, Hank!! Dealt with his cheating wife and in-laws like a real man!!

"He called a local mortician and arranged to have her cremated. With her burns, Hank thought he should be able to get a discount, but they told him that they were still going to charge him the full price." FUCKING HILARIOUS

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Poor cucks and manhaters lashing out at the man!! She left her two daughters to go fucking around so good riddance to the cheaters!! Dealing with her ashes 5*

vicelordvicelord11 months ago

I think I should feel guilty about how much I laughed while reading this very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5* for the solid action by the husband.

He should have went one step further and posted on the skank wife's Facebook account of her cheating and supported by her parents!! The trailer trash needed to be embarrassed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You should not to be so Rude. After all, you don't put out the fire that you started. :)

Pinto931Pinto93110 months ago

Love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wicked sense of humor, both Boston "wicked" and regular "wicked."

Needs more sex

Good story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Would have been better to connect with Tina and get a reaction from in-laws to his dumping the ashes. Also, will his girls ever see his in-laws again?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hank the man 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

usaretusaret9 months ago

Kinda disappointed he never got with Tina Rivera.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent as written and, obviously, as the author felt it should be composed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tina's rant at hubby and Hank's blast at his FIL was hilarious. Revenge was priceless.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dark. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

God, he's sick.

szat54szat546 months ago

Brawo 10 na 5. Dla zdradzajacych dziwek trzeba być twardym i bezwzględnym, żadnych sentymentów.

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Kind of a bummer about no cruise. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strikes me as: Mentally/emotionally & spiritually sick.

Craig

Sumnut96Sumnut966 months ago

A father taking care of his children. NADA wrong with that. 5 stars for a strong tale. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was really good. Just shows you that adultery means you are playing with fire! Who needs in laws? They obviously don't care about their grandchildren. When his wife's ashes were delivered I was sure he was going to say to his children "Mums home!"

When my mothers ashes were deliver after her cremation (she was 93) I said to the person that delivered them and handed them over, "Well she has lost weight." (That is the honest truth.) Mother would have had a laugh at that one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This Hank guy is a Man. Every one of his actions were 100% correct and well timed.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT6 months ago

5* for "Karma" Hank ... with a capital K !!

GriscomGriscom6 months agoAuthor

@Craig: “Strikes me as: Mentally/emotionally & spiritually sick.” I write what I know.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

First, and amazing (literal) BTB, original and entertaining and morally righteous. easy 10 out of 5 stars.

/

Second, to all the man hating cuck armchair "psychologists" who seem to be really qualified (in their head) to not only psychoanalyze but also judge a fictional character they never actually met, get a bloody life. You're reading a story with a "btb" label. If I was an armchair psycho like you, I would suspect you're self hating and gluttons for punishment - doubly so for certain people who literally have negative comments **on every story by the same author** - meaning, not only did you deliberately read BTBs you claim to dislike, you read ALL stories by an author who is VERY consistent so after story #3, anyone with IQ above room temperature could have told you how it'd go.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At the beginning I loved the wittiness but then the cruelty turned me off.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

2 stars - witty at first - then sarcastic - then unnecessarily nasty, cruel.

froggytreefroggytree5 months ago

A discount, that's awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I wasn't offended by the cruelty. There must be something wrong with me, I need more mindfulness time. 5 stars.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

Hank is my kind of guy!! I couldn't help but laugh!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story was hilarious,especially about the cremation and discount and the national park ashes. No sympathy for cheaters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Gateway cartoons... <snicker>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pure genius - I loved it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGriscom@Griscom
Just speaking my truth fictionally while I march to my own kazoo band. For those unhappy with the contents of any story I have submitted, full refunds are available in the lobby after the show. And please note that some of my most enjoyable writing, and some of the stuff tha...