Wildside Ch. 02

Story Info
The more people involved, the more interesting it become.
1.6k words
5
814
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Ben's POV]

It was 3PM when I was enjoying an espresso at my favourite coffee shop, "Les rĂªveries". This coffee shop was just opened last month. Since it's near the apartment complex I live in and their drinks are amazing, I spent lots of time there. Besides, the owner is really handsome and nice too. His name is Matthew.

"Ben, it's nice to see you here today. Do you like the espresso I made?"

I didn't realize Matthew had already stood next to my table. He was wearing a black shirt with a black trousers and a brown apron. I couldn't help scanning his whole body, and to be honest, I did it every time I saw him. Matthew sure had a great physique, just like my boyfriend, Alex.

"It's really great, Matthew." I politely said.

"I'm really happy that you like what I made." Matthew continued

"Everything at your coffee shop is amazing, Matthew. I really love spending time here." I said

"Thank you. Then take your time here, I think I have to come back with my work now. See ya!" Matthew said with a smile and left.

I didn't know if I was wrong but Matthew sure looked shy when he was talking with me, just like he had a crush on me. Well, if it's true then it might be really perplexing. I love this coffee shop and the drinks Matthew made but I already had my wonderful boyfriend Alex.

As I suddenly thought about Alex, I started feeling worried. My boyfriend had been acting weird lately. It was really hard to explain what I was feeling. He was still cherishing me and we still loved each other so much, doing things we always do everyday. However, I still felt something off, like there was an unexplainable distance between us. Something had changed in Alex.

Recently, I noticed he spent more time jogging, swimming and going to the gym. He started wearing tank tops and gym shorts more often. Well, he sure looked good in them and those clothes flattered his physique, but he never wore them as often as he did now. He even went shirtless at home and only wore underwear when sleeping. He used to be a man who dressed appropriately/carefully even at home.

I guessed it might be the consequence of him being close with my younger brother, Theo, lately. Maybe. I meant, I wanted them to be close not only because they're both important and precious to me, but also because they're living under the same roof now. I just didn't know that lifestyle habits could be infectious like that. As Alex and Theo got closer, they talked with each other a lot. Their conversations were about things I didn't know or I couldn't understand. They also spent time watching movies together, going out, or sometimes jogging together. Alex was also willing to drive Theo to school, pick him up at school, or even help Theo anything he could if Theo asked.

They had fun and it wasn't bad. However, I had to say that feeling left out was very unpleasant, even if it wasn't intentional. And it seemed like I didn't like this at all.

[Alex and Theo POV]

Lately, Alex often went to this gym. This place is an expensive gym with modern equipment and fantastic service. Moreover, they had such an amazing indoor pool. The more time Alex spent with Theo, the more he wanted to be more sexually attractive. That's why he went to the gym more frequently than before.

Alex always took good care of his health and appearance. Before meeting Theo, Alex was still a guy who took good care of his health and appearance. He still went to the gym, jogging,... and paid attention to how he dressed. He just didn't want to show off because he had a boyfriend (Ben) and he didn't want any unwanted attention. But now it was different. Alex wanted to show off his charm more.

Just looking at how Alex behaved lately, Theo could tell it immediately and he decided to take this opportunity to make Alex become the kind of guy he wanted.

As usual, Theo tagged along with Alex to the gym today. They spent their afternoon at the indoor pool, being intimate with each other while their bodies were surrounded with water. The fact that there were people around didn't stop them hugging and kissing each other. Their tongues entwined, creating many vulgar waves of tongues rolled around each other.

Soon, they were in the changing room, using a shower cubicle together. The sounds of water pouring down from the shower head masked the sounds of sloppy sucking, heavy breathing and grunting. Theo was kneeling and slurping all over Alex's 9-inch cock while Alex leaned back against the wall and enjoyed it.

"Fuck~ Keep going~" Alex grunted in pleasure

Alex had to admit that Theo had the best blowjob technique he had ever seen. The way Theo sucked his dick, massaged his balls, played with his glans, working that magical tongue around his cock,... Alex was still amazed even though this wasn't the first time Theo did this for him.

"Haa~ Your face looks so lewd right now. Do you know that?" Alex said with a grin on his face.

Theo replied with a moan then tightened his lips around Alex's dick, starting sucking it harder and faster. His blowjob face looked so vulgar, just like a lewd whore in hentai starving for a cock.

"If you do it like that, I'm gonna cum." Alex said, trying to hold back the surge of pleasure that was ready to course through him.

"Urghh! Cumming!"

With a grunt, Alex stuffed all his cock into Theo's mouth, causing the blonde boy to gag by the size of his cock. His cum spurted out. Stream after stream poured down Theo's throat, forcing Theo to swallow them. Theo's throat movements as he tried to swallow Alex's cum added to Alex's stimulation.

Alex waited until his orgasm completely subsided then slowly pulled his cock out of Theo's mouth. His cock was covered with a mixture of cum and saliva.

"Alex~ My ass-pussy is itching. I'm so horny now!" Theo pleaded as he started cleaning Alex's dick with his mouth.

"Save it until we go to the love hotel. I will fuck you real good there." Alex said and grinned wolfishly just like a womanizer.

As Alex touched Theo's cheek, he thought about himself lately. He had never been this rude and fierce to Ben, but he did it to Theo. And it sure turned him on more than being gentle and caring.

----------------------------

[Ben's POV]

It was 7PM, dinner was ready, but Theo and Alex still hadn't come home yet. Alex just texted me that he had a sudden meeting so he would be late. However, I hadn't seen any messages or calls from my younger brother. It made me kinda worried so I decided to call him.

After the long waiting sound, Theo finally picked up the phone. I could hear heavy breaths and smacking sounds from the other side.

"Theo? Anything alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Ah... big brother..." Theo said between gasps, "E...everything is fine. Why do you call me?"

"It's already 7pm and you're still not home so I'm worried. Besides, I don't think you sound fine at all. What are you doing now?" I couldn't help wondering why Theo was breathing hard.

"It...it's just... I'm just hanging out with my friend. We run, a...and I'm just out of breath now. Haa...haa..." His voice gradually became strange, "I... I think I will have dinner with my friend. You don't need to wait for me."

"Well, then I will just have dinner alone tonight. Don't go home late, OK!" I said.

"I understand. See you...home."

With that, Theo ended the call.

"Theo, running? It sounds weird." I said to myself

[Alex and Theo POV]

Meanwhile, at a love hotel near the gym, Alex and Theo were having a quality time together. Both of them were naked and sweaty after their 4th round. The room was filled with moans, grunts and the sounds of bodies colliding.

They were by the window which brought them the view of the city. Both of them were standing while Alex fucking Theo from behind. His pace was vigorous, making Theo scream in pleasure. Theo's cock swung back and forth with each thrust from Alex, leaking precum all over the floor.

"You're such a bad boyfriend. Ben might notice, do you know that?" Theo teased Alex.

"Haa~ He's too naive to know that. Besides, you're the one who seduced me, right?" Alex said as his hips kept thrusting excitedly.

"How can I let go of the chance, haa... haa..., to have such an amazing man like you, haa... haa..." Theo said, "Keep fucking me! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Me too! Here I go! Cumming!!!" Alex grunted and slammed his cock into Theo's asshole.

"Yes! Yes! I can feel you cum filling my stomach!" Theo screamed blissfully and also came.

As soon as Alex retreated his cock from Theo's asshole, Theo slumped down on the floor. His asshole kept gaping and leaking Alex's hot, fresh cum. Theo tried his best to gather his breath, while Alex stood there contentedly.

Suddenly, there was a notification from Alex's phone. Alex went to the table and took his phone to read.

"felixishere_ started following you," Alex read the text.

"Hey, is that the one I met when I picked you up at school today?" Alex asked Theo

"Y...yeah." Theo replied weakly because he hadn't fully recovered from his orgasm.

"Why did he follow me?" Alex said curiously.

"Maybe he wants to have sex with you. Just like me." Theo said as he tried to stand up and walk to Alex.

Alex looked at that guy's profile. His name is Felix, and he sure looks sexy. With a wolfish grin on his face, Alex tapped at the follow button. In his mind right now, just following back wouldn't harm anyway.

However, things will escalate in the way that he hadn't thought of.