Drinking and Crossing Lines

Story Info
Married wives show each other how to cum.
2.3k words
4.23
4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past week me and my two closest friends got together to blow off some steam. Over the past few years we have become very close vacationing together most Friday's together, especially in the summers we are always on the boats together. We are all happily married and have kids. I, Heather, am 45 have naturally curly blonde hair. My husband tells me I have a body made to fuck. I am pretty happy with my legs from years of soccer, my DD breasts sag from age and how large they are but my pink nipples really stick out. What I never expected was how much my husband loves my feet. From my mushroom toes, high arch, pink soles and even the veins he loves.

While Jessica is probably 5'4" and is 40. She has wavy brown hair, a great smile always seems sort of innocent but she has an ass that none of the husbands can stop sneaking peaks at. She has even been called a PAWG in our friend group.

Finally we have Karen, while she is 50 she has wild red curly hair, breasts larger than my DD's, she also has a thick ass and lips that her husband calls cock sucking lips. She loves to draw attention to them with her dark lipstick. She also has nice feet from what my husband tells me, great toes and a good arch, not as nice as mine, but enough to want to see in the air if you have a foot fetish.

Anyway all of. the wives got together one Thursday night to have a few drinks and blow off steam at Jessicas house. After a bottle of Pinot between the three of us Jessica decided to open another and that is when the taking took a turn from bad weeks to if each of us master bated and if so could we make ourselves orgasm.

Kathie is the most outgoing and usually the first to cross lines and she jumped right in saying she did regularly and loved doing it. Not only did she orgasm easily from it, but her she did it while her husband was watching almost exclusively because they both enjoyed it so much. (They both love sex and aren't afraid to let us know).

Then Jenn who asked the question responded that she did but her husband Jake didn't seem to enjoy watching her do it and never wanted to help. But she did a few times a month and she would orgasm each time.

Finally both of them looked to me, I am the most introverted and quiet of the group. I told them I did and that I could orgasm but it took a while and I didn't think it was worth it most times. Kathie asked if my husband would help. I told her he wanted to but I just couldn't let him for some reason. Jessica said jokingly If he likes to help send him over, I could use some help. We all laughed and I said i just may if it will make him leave me alone for a while.

Just then my husband Sam called and asked what we were doing and after he heard me say hi if i needed a ride. i told him we were drinking and talking about sex. He was VERY interested obviously. Both Sam and Kathie's husband Bob had made it known they found all of us very sexy. The Sam said if you need any help let me know. I giggled and said I didn't but Jessica might. After he must have swallowed his tongue he said he was available to serve. Then we got off of the phone.

But the texting began. Sam said he didn't believe we were talking about sex i was just teasing him. I then told him the details about all of us sharing about if we masterbated and if we could orgasm and how often we did it. The girls who were all listening to me telling him were laughing. So he asked if I told the truth about almost never doing it because it took so long. They must have Sam because Karen said we will teach her how to become more efficient before we send her home. Sam through that was very exciting and asked for pics as proof then hung up.

We all had another drink and then Jessica ask Karen if she was joking and Karen said only if you want it to be a joke. Then Kathie started to go into detail explaining how she would either lay on her back pull her lips apart, which she said were large and then use her pointer and middle finger to rub her clit. She also made sure to throw in Bob liked to watch in this position the best because she would put her feet up so he could suck her toes or have them on his chest as she did it.

Both Jessica and I sat there sort of dumbfounded that even Karen would be that bold in her explanation. It must have been the wine. So Karen continued, saying one time she was in the living room on the autumn naked with her ass in the air and face one the autumn with 2 fingers deep inside massaging her G spot when Bob walked in from work and how much he enjoyed it.

I then stepped out and said I though my lips were large too and maybe they got in the way and that is where I was messing up. Jessica said there is only one way to find out. I couldn't believe how bold I got. I said they could see mine if I could see theirs and I started to pull my jeans off. Karen stood and started and Jessica who was sitting in a chair just pulled off her yoga pants without getting up. Then all of us were in our panties and shirts so Karen said this looks silly and started to take off her shirt. Now we had both seen her tits before so it wasn't anything new, but we decided it looked silly also and played along taking off our shirts and bras.

Then Karen and I looked at Jessica and made a comment about her tits being much smaller, she just stood boldly and smacked her ass and said what I dont' have in tits I make up for in ass, I know both of your husbands like it. We launched because we knew she was right.

Then we all stood there for a moment admiring each others bodies and Karen said to me layback and let's see if those lips are big like you think. So I sat down on the couch, spread my legs and brought my feet up on the couch and Karen reached right down and said they are large, she then took there fingers and spread them and they came apart very easily because there we so wet. My clit was also sticking out from all of the talk.

Jessica said those are much larger than mine and she sat back in the chair and pulled her feet up on the chair and we noticed the difference. But her pussy lips were still glistening, it was obvious that all of us were very horny.

At that moment I remember that Sam asked for a pic and started shaking why head to get rid of the thought. They asked if i was ok or should we stop, as Karen slowly started to rub my clit. I told them how Sam asked for a pic as proof we were talking about sex. Karen said my husband would KILL for a pic of this. Jessica said mine may want a pic of you two but probably not of me. I said Sam would love to have a pic of you JUST LIKE THAT, as she was rubbing her clit. She smiled and said I am game if you all are.

Then Karen said let's send pics to Sam and Bob and have them guess the pussy to see if they can. Karen grabbed her phone and started to take the pic and I said make sure there is no face in the pic. Karen started to get close to get a good pic of the lips and little landing strip I have. After she took the pic she put lowered the camera and stuck out her tongue and licked my clit which caught me off guard and felt so good a moan escaped my lips. After that Karen was on a mission. She kept licking sometimes gentile and some times hard. I was getting so close to an orgasm and then Karen stuck 2 fingers facing up into my wet pussy and found my G spot and started to rub. She couldn't stroked by G spot 3 times when I let out a very loud moan and started shaking.

Jessica was amazed and started to rub her clit harder as Karen was just letting up. Jessica said how do I sign up for that. That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Karen crawled over to Jessica and pulled out the phone and took a pic that showed her soaked little lips with her shaved clean. Karen said Bob always wants me to shave clean. He will love this. Then Jessica put. her hand on Karen's wild red hair and Karen lowered herself to lick Jessica's slit from top to bottom just barely toucher her other hole. When Karen touched the other hole Jessica jumped and got very excited and said I didn't expect that but it felt like lightening went through why body.

Karen asked If either of us had ever had someone lick their "other" hole. I said Sam wants to but I wont' let him and Jessica said that she is ashamed to admit it but she always wanted to try it but was too afraid to do anything herself and her husband Jeff never seemed interested, even though he loved her ass.

Karen then proceeded to lower herself to lick Jessica's "other" hole while Jessica tensed up and then started to hold her breath, then put her hand behind Karens head and pulled her in and let out the loudest orgasm I have ever heard.

I got a good pic of Jessica's face just before and after her orgasm. I told them Sam keeps asking for pics of my face during sex I figure Jeff (Jessica's husband) might like the pics, if not and you're ok with it, I sure Sam will cum just seeing those faces.

As Jessica and I sat VERY satisfied Karen was still on her hands and knees and I saw from behind she was leaking down her legs she was so wet. I then said Karen you took GREAT care of Jessica and me, I think its your turn.

She agreed and said give me just a min. She grabbed her shirt and wiped off her legs, sat down and then pulled up her phone and asked me to take a pic of her pussy. Now her pussy would be easy to notice, she didn't really trim her bush and it was red. Now it wasn't really thick, it was like she kept it thin but never shaved it down. I sat down with on my feet and took the pic of her very wet pussy, then handed the phone back to her.

She said let's see if Sam and Bob can guess which pussy belongs to which wife as she smiled knowing they would both know which was hers. Then Jessica came over sat next to Karen, gave her a deep kiss and started to rub Karen's clit slowly. Karen then said my nipples are also very sensitive so Jessica started to run her tongue around Karen's very hard pink nipple and I started to insert a finger into her lips to find her G spot.

As I found it a low wild sound came from Karen. Just then Jessica stopped kissing her nipples and started to pinch them softly. I began to kiss her inner thighs as I rubber her G spot. Karen just relaxed and enjoyed her two best friends attention. Her pussy lips got engorged the more we fingered her. Her clit was large to start with and it just got bigger. We were going slowly to let her really take her time.

As she was getting closer she said she was getting close to coming she wished she had a big dick or could be watched by our husbands to make her cum harder. As I put a second finger into Karen I said if Sam was here he would be happy to watch or join in and he would make you FULL. His dick is very thick and his head is my favorite part. Karen said I always thought he would be big. (Sam is 6'3" and weighs 250 lbs and very muscular) Jessica said I always figured he wounded have a dick to match his body also.

At the mention of Sam and his very thick cock. Karen's head jerked back and she let out an almost guttural sound saying she was coming to pinch her nipples harder. Jessica did and I shoved another finger in which pushed her right over the edge. Which also pushed Jessicsa over the edge again because she had started rubbing her clit as she rubbed Karen's clit.

As things began to calm down and I said our husband will never believe what just happened and they would be so jealous. Just as I was getting off my knees and both Jessica and Karen opened their eyes. They noticed Sam standing there with his phone in one hand recording us and his other hand around his very thick dick. But that is for another story.