All Comments on 'WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 02'

by MelanieShaman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ArkingArkingabout 2 months ago

This is an amazing story. Forgetting that it is in some far-off futuristic galaxy, it could well be in the Middle Ages or the court of King Arthur.

You are building a tremendous and complex scene. I love it!

Does the Empress stay and prevent a civil war, will the Captain become her consort? Will Lexi and Seph, ever get enough of each other [I hope not] What of Ginny? Will Cali fulfill her wildest dreams and get between the Captain and her wife? Or just between her legs once and awhile?

This and so many more questions to be answered.

Bring on chapter 3 - just to think I never thought of writing a Sci-Fi story.

5 stars *****

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

The sci-fi adventures of the Naginata and her crew enjoyable, well paced reading — great set of personalities each uniquely developed, just enough detail to feel real, nice undercurrent of suspense, just enough uncertainty, and the sex scenes wonderfully erotic and unique to the characters involved; hot but not gratuitous. As a near hopeless romantic … but at the moment on pins and needles.

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicabout 2 months ago

It's like a remix of a favorite song. I enjoyed the original, but this rewrite takes it to the next level.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelanieShaman@MelanieShaman
Just a new writer, trying to express myself. Parts 1 and 2 of sisters have been rewritten and collected in part 1... parts 3 and 4 will be collected into part 2 soon. My blog http://beautiful-tragedy.flynnos.org/