WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Il'taira smiled and gave her a nod. Cali smiled back and rushed out.

"Lexi?"

"Shields fully charged, weapons are priming." She replied.

"Good!"

Katarina dropped into the pilot seat and looked at Serra. Serra looked back and nodded to her. Kat took the controls and pushed the ship into a steep climb.

"Weapons are hot!" Lexi said, punching up the tactical computer. The ship took two more direct hits. "Shields holding for now!"

"Return fire!" Serra said.

"You're firing on my people!" Katarina said.

"They fired on us first!" Lexi retorted. Katarina looked at Serra who locked her eyes.

"Shoot to disable... not to kill." Serra said. Kat gave her a nod of thanks.

"Why are they shooting at us anyway?" Lexi asked.

"Later!" Serra shouted as she helped Lexi fight off their attackers. "Cali, do we have the jump drive?"

"Yes captain, she's all warmed up." Cali replied.

"Once we breach atmo, get us back to the VoidStar!" Serra said.

The VoidStar?! Saphina's thoughts turned to Ginny and she briefly touched the pin the woman had given her.I...

"Right!" Kat replied, punching up the star chart. "Course set!"

Lexi turned to Saphina and Il'taira who was holding onto the bulkhead for support in her weakened state. "Better hold onto something, this isn't going to be pretty!"

Saphina motioned for Il'taira to take Cali's seat and Saphina helped her strap in and held on to the back of the seat. The ship broke through Wrolmar's atmosphere at a "bad" angle causing the ship to rattle and shake violently. The creaks and groans of the metal twisting and bending, they weren't sure if the ship would stay in one piece.

Serra looked around and set her hand firmly on a bulkhead nervously. "Stay together girl!"

Kat, being a seasoned pilot, strained to gain the right escape angle. After a few more very stressful moments, the Naginata escaped the atmosphere of Wrolmar.

"Punxh it!" Serra barked, and Kat slammed the jump drive command level. The jump drive responded with a strained groan and slipped into jump space.

A moment later, the railing stopped, signaling the ship would stay in one piece. With that, the crew in unison breathed a sigh of relief. The jump drive's low roar echoed through the ship as they all sat quietly. Finally, Serra turned to Katarina. "So, why were your people attacking us?"

"I... I'm sorry everyone." She sighed. Cali entered as Kat explained. "By law of the Empire, when a leader steps down with what could be perceived as a non legitimate reason, they are to either be executed or have a trial by combat."

"What the hell?!" Lexi asked.

"The Crimson Empire frowns in what they believe as weakness. Most Emperors either die in battle or are killed by their heir." Saphina explained.

"They were going to kill you?! Just for abdication of the throne?" Serra asked.

"Yes." Kat paused. "Only if I didn't take another position, like Lord Marshall."

Serra turned to Lexi. "You have the bridge." Lexi gave her a nod. Then Serra stood and turned to Katarina. "Kat, if you would." The two left the bridge in silence. Cali also left, with Il'taira close behind.

"Cali?" Il'taira called to her. Cali opened her quarters and entered. Il'taira stopped outside her door. "Please." Cali said to her. Il'taira smiled and entered the small quarters, closing the door behind her. "Could you please explain something to me?"

"Of course." Il'taira replied sitting down on a couch.

Cali stood across the room, silent for a long moment. Finally she took a deep breath and blurted out. "What are you?"

"I am Kurn." She said,

"You know what I mean." Cali said.

"Of course." She paused for a moment, gathered her thoughts and spoke. "Depending who you ask,I am either blessed or cursed. I was born with abilities few of my people ever possess. They can, however, be learned with years of study and practice.

People fear me. When I was born, I was yanked from my mother and nearly killed at that moment. My white skin is a sign of this supposed curse. The Kurn call my 'affliction' fuir'do. In the common tongue, it means Mellain's excrement."

"Lovely." Cali frowned.

"There is much fear over my abilities and disgust with my appearance. The lack of Crimson skin is an affront to my people." Il'taira explained.

"Okay, but..."

"My parents killed all those present at my birth and secreted me away into hiding. They did their best, but I was found as an adolescent and taken to the royal palace."

"What did they do?!"

"I was tested, experimented on, tortured... they took blood and kept me locked away." Il'taira told her in a low, somber tone.

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry." Cali said as she approached the couch.

"Thank you Cali." She smiled up at the young engineer. "They tried to clone me, and breed the flaws out of my DNA."

"Flaws?"

"My white skin and hair for starters. Also my inherent physical weakness."

"I'm so sorry you went through that." She said sitting down.

"Thank you."

"I'm curious about one thing, if it is not too much to ask."

Il'taira nodded approval.

Why didn't they kill you... after?"

"I was allowed to live in a remote part of the royal palace. It was actually Katarina's father who kept me safe. He saw my flaws as gifts and didn't want others to exploit me or them." She smiled, "he was very kind to me."

"I have one more question." Cali said.

"Anything." She replied.

"Before, in the palace, you got into my mind and made me feel... as though I was being intimate with Serra. Why?"

"I only meant to open a place in your mind that would give you positive emotions and make you feel at ease with me. I honestly didn't know that's what you would see. Apparently you have a desire for your captain."

"What?! No..." Cali protested.

"Cali, I can feel that thinking about it makes you uncomfortable, but I believe the vision you had was not actually sexual in nature."

"It wasn't?"

"I believe it was a manifestation of your desire to please Serra. To be the best ship's engineer you can, and to keep her happy to have brought you aboard." Il'taira explained. "Forging a bond as deep and caring as any."

"I suppose."

"While I was in your mind, I could see that you are a deeply passionate and caring person. When I dug as deep as I did, I felt something I was not prepared for."

"Like what?"

"I can't fully explain it, but I felt your... soul, for lack of a better word, merged with mine. A type of psykik bond that frankly surprised me, but also was soothing to me."

"Hmmm." Cali was at a loss for words.

"When I was... merged with you, I could feel how lonely you were, and I thought it would bring you some sort of comfort.. I'm sorry if I overstepped."

Cali nodded. "But... I love being on this ship, the crew is my family." She paused. "I guess I do get lonely, especially now that Serra has Katarina and Lexi has Saphina. I have... no one."

Il'taira put her hand on Cali's knee. "Is intimacy all you desire?"

"No, obviously I would like that too, but a real connection would be... wonderful. I've never been... in love."

Il'taira smiled, "Now that makes complete sense to me. Connection is something I will admit I have never had as well."

"I wouldn't think so... I mean, with everything you've been through." Cali added.

"On a certain level, when our minds merged, and millions of thoughts and emotions were exchanged... I felt your mind, I could even... feel your soul."

Cali's eyes widened.

"It was... beautiful. Maybe... we... could..." she blushed.

"I would like that." Cali said, putting her hand on Il'taira's hand.

"I'm so happy to hear that." The Kurn replied with a gentle smile. Cali reached up and took the pale-skinned Kurn's face in her hands. Her skin felt surprisingly cold, but Cali felt at ease with her.

"May I?" Cali asked in a whisper.

Il'taira nodded, her lips parted slightly. Cali's lips pressed into them for a moment, a strange sensation filled her. Her lips were cold, but sent a tingle through her body. She felt something deep inside her ignite. She instantly felt hot and she could feel perspiration form at her temple and between her breasts. Her whole body tingled with excitement. She could feel her mind opening up to Il'Taira.

As they continued to kiss, Cali felt curiously energized. Before she knew it, her shirt was up and off. Il'taira pulled her mouth away from Cali's and attacked it to Cali's right nipple. Her small breasts have never been given such sensual attending previously, and began to feel dizzy.

She gasped and felt as though she were melting into Il'taira. She opened her eyes and realized her body was completely enveloped in a dark, cool mist. At first she was shocked, but the way her body felt, the way the mist held her, comforted her, she took a deep breath and gave herself over to the pleasure. She felt like she was floating in zero G. Il'taira's hands moved to Cali's waist, she deftly unbuckled her belt and tugged at her pants. Cali helped in the removal of them. She heard a strange sound, but not with her ears, rather with her mind. "Give into the sensations... lavish in it."

Cali nodded eagerly.

Il'taira's form became slightly incorporeal as she moved between Cali's thighs. As she "reformed" Cali's legs spread involuntarily. Her eyes opened wide as Il'taira's tongue gently covered Cali's womanhood in saliva. She'd had sex before, she had experienced this before, but something about Il'taira's touch seemed to activate every nerve in her body. She writhed on the couch as the alien continued to consume her sex. Cali's body shuddered as she felt... something enter her.

She looked down to see Il'taira's arms hooked under her thighs pulling her into her face. She thought to herself, what could possibly be "inside" her. Her thoughts faded as an orgasm pulse through her. It was like nothing she ever felt. He sex throbbed so hard her orgasm continued. Waves of pleasure washed over her over and over until one powerful, overwhelming pulse rushed through her and drove her to scream so hard she made herself dizzy! The scream was not a "human" scream, it sounded inhuman... the volume and sound were indescribable.

Serra and Katarina sat in the lounge talking when Cali's primal orgasmic scream echoed through the ship and distracted them.

"Whoa!" Kat chuckled. "Was that Cali?"

"Yeah." Serra smirked. "Sounded like her."

"Wait, did it just get... chilly in here?" Kat asked.

"It definitely feels suddenly colder in here, let me check something." Serra went to a wall panel and tapped a few buttons. "Huh?"

"What is it?"

"It is cooler, but there's two strange things. The system is working perfectly."

"And?"

"It's a lot cooler in Cali's room." Serra said looking back at Kat.

"That's strange."

"Yeah, I'll keep an eye on it, just in case." Serra said and returned to Kat.

Il'taira held Cali close as she caught her breath. She gently stroked Cali's hair and smiled. Cali finally took a deep breath and exhaled. "Il'taira, that was..."

"Cali..."

"Il'taira may I return the favor?" Cali asked shyly.

"I would like that." She replied.

Cali sat up and kissed her, the alien returned the kiss with gusto. Il'taira quickly shed her clothing and sat before Cali. The engineer slid back a bit and looked at her.

"What...what's the matter?" She asked nervously. Cali shook her head and smiled, "not a thing."

"Then why don't you embrace me?"

"I'm just looking at you. You are... breathtaking." Cali explained. Her skin was alabaster, her nipples a shade darker, but were still barely visible, but they were erect and ready.

"I... I am?" She asked surprised. "I've always been told I was disgusting, an abomination not worthy of the glory of the Empire." She explained.

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" Cali stated. "You are stunning, unique and well... let's just say, I feel like I'm still in the middle of an orgasm." She giggled.

"Oh! Sorry." Il'taira said. Cali still felt like she was coming down from the midst of the intense orgasm she'd ever had. "Speaking of which." Cali gave her a devilish grin and crawled on top of her and kissed her. Each kiss began to inform her of a fascinating sensation. Il'taira's skin was not hot or cold, it felt as though she was receiving tiny electrical surges through her body. She tingled all over again. It was a feeling she was really starting to enjoy. She kissed the alien's chin, throat, collarbone and sternum. Here, she took her time and encircled Il'taira's pale nipples, then wrapped her lips around one of her nipples and sucked gently. Il'taira looked down at Cali as she sucked and gave her a gentle smile. "I'm so glad the fates told me of our meeting." She let out a soft moan, "This was meant to be."

Cali released her nipple, "Meant to be? What do you mean?" She asked as she slowly kissed her way down Il'taira's luminescent skin. Finally, she arrived at her sex and inhaled deeply. The scent was... flowery and at the same time, like breathing in cold air, very cold air. She looked up at Il'taira who looked down at her with her haunting lavender eyes and bit her lip. Cali buried her face between the Kurn's legs. Il'taira threw her head back and gave a hollow sounding moan. Cali could feel what she was doing was bringing pleasure, like electricity through her. Almost like Cali too was being pleased without even being touched. Cali reached up and spread her wide with her fingers and pushed her tongue as deeply as she could. Tasting like sweet ice. Cool, almost cold to the touch, but was pleasant in so many ways.

Juices from deep inside Il'taira began to pool around Cali's tongue, and she sucked them until her mouth. Swallowing them, she felt intoxicated and instantly addicted. Then, she slowly pushed two fingers between Il'taira's pink lips. Her head snapped down to look at the young engineer, she felt... unnerved by the look she was getting and stopped. "I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?"

Il'taira shook her head enthusiastically and gave her a lustful smile. Cali felt a jolt in her sex and almost climaxed. "Holy shit!" She gasped. Il'taira gently pulled Cali's face back between her legs and nodded. Cali continued to devour her with renewed vigor and desire. As Il'taira closed in on her orgasm, she grew silent. Her body tensed and Cali felt as though someone was devouring her sex. Cali moaned into Il'taira as the Kurn sat up and gripped her teeth. Cali was hit by a wave of... something that caused her to cum again! Then, Il'taira climaxed. The sound she made was heard in Cali's mind as much as her ears.

Elsewhere in the ship, everyone else felt a wave of electricity wash over them. The sensation was stimulating and a little... confusing to the crew.

"Did you?..." Serra squirmed in her seat.

"Feel that? Yes." Kat replied, checking the monitors at the pilot's stain. "Nothing unusual here."

In Cali's quarters, she lay next to Il'Taira in silence, unsure what to say or how exactly to feel about everything that just happened. Cali started to speak, but closed her mouth.

"What troubles you?" Il'taira asked, "I can... feel your uncertainty."

"I don't really know... I mean, it was... amazing, but..."

"Something about it was... strange."

"Not strange, just... new." Cali thought for a moment. "My body felt like it was cold and like electricity raced through it."

"Was that... okay?"

"Very okay!" Cali responded enthusiastically.

"I'm glad."

On the bridge Serra and Kat had taken up residence and watched the colors race by outside.

"The god Mellain has smiled at us, Serra." Kat said with a nod.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Cali met Il'taira and she saved your life." She smiled. "And, we escaped Wrolmar in one piece."

"Almost..." Serra said, remembering the loss of Hawk.

"Fate." Kat replied.

"Lucky." Serra said. Before she could say another word a chime on the scanners interrupted her.

"What's that?" Kat asked.

"Don't know." She replied flipping in the comms. "This is Captain Serra Harkner of the SS Naginata."

"Captain Harkner, my name is Haston Graglubute, is my daughter with you?"

"Father?!"

"Hello Kat." He replied.

"Where are you? Why did you-"

"I have much to explain." He said. "I sent you a coded message, do you still have it?"

"Of course, but-"

"I'm going to send you another, it will help to decipher the first. Then you will have all the information you need to find me." He explained.

"Incoming message." Serra said quietly.

"Now, decipher the messages. See you soon daughter." With that, the connection was cut.

"You certainly have an interesting family." Serra remarked. Katarina leaned back in her seat and sighed. "I'm so... confused."

Later, the crew gathered in the lounge, Serra stood and addressed them. "It's been a pretty chaotic few weeks, and I'd be remiss if I didn't address the 275 pound gorilla in the room. For the last, well, since I bought this ship, I've had one rock, one mainstay. Hawk became my pilot within the first week of me owning the Naginata and he excelled at it. As the crew grew, with the additions of Cali and Lexi, I thought... Here is my family. The four of us made our lives in a hostile universe. Recently, this family grew by three, but along the way, we lost one. Hawk died defending us, his family. While he wasn't always the easiest to get along with, and he and I didn't always see eye to eye, he was a source of strength. He will be missed." She raised her glass, the rest followed suit. "To Hawk!"

"To Hawk!" They echoed in unison. They quietly drank from their cups for a few moments. Then Katarina stood and joined Serra in front of the group. Serra took her hand in hers and looked each member of their crew in the eyes.

"You look like you've got something important to say boss." Lexi said, breaking the silence.

"Here we go again!" Cali added.

"Listen up, we just received the second half of Katarina's mysterious message," she paused for a moment. "It was from her father."

"Emperor Graglubute?!" Saphina whispered looking at Kat who nodded.

"We're going to rendezvous with him so he and Kat can talk about whatever it is that he needs to discuss with her." Serra explained.

"This is... a bit confusing." Cali said. Il'taira put her hand on the young woman's arm, who put her hand over it.

"What do you mean?" Serra asked.

"Well, weren't we hired originally to find him, or her brother?" She asked.

"Yes." Kat replied.

"We utterly failed, only to have both of them find us."

"Yeah, I get that it is a little... curious, but Kat, Saphina and Il'taira are members of our crew now, this isn't a job anymore." Serra said.

"So, you're allowing me to stay?" Il'taira asked sheepishly.

"You saved my life! That's an auto include!" Serra laughed. Il'taira sighed with relief. "Plus, I think Cali might kill me if I said no." She'd added with a wink. Causing Cali to blush.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Lexi asked. "Another adventure for the intrepid crew of the Naginata!"

"Alright," Serra turned to Katarina. "Kat."

"Coordinates set in."

"Cali?"

"Plenty of fuel to get us to the VoidStar to refuel and the engines are running great." She said with a proud smile.

"Let's do this." Serra said. The crew, minus Cali and Il'taira, headed to the bridge. The two of them headed to the engine room.

Cali sat on a stool monitoring some information coming in from the newly tuned engines when Katarina entered.

"Cali, may I steal your mate for a moment?" Kat asked.

"Mate?" She asked, confused, then looked over at Il'taira and blushed. "Oh, yeah, sure."

Il'taira stood, approached Cali, kissed her on the cheek. She followed Kat to the hallway.

"Are you going to be okay?" Kat asked her.

"I... what do you mean?" Il'taira asked, confused.