WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 05

Story Info
The crew of the Naginata's further adventures.
9.4k words
4.76
991
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crew stayed in their provided rooms for the next few days, keeping their heads down. Lexi spent much of her time with Serra, trying to talk her into leaving, while Saphina spent a great deal of time alone, by her own choice. She was so wrestling with her confusing feelings. Lexi was here, now. Fun and a "safe bet", but she couldn't get past the lingering longing to see Ginny again. Why was she so hung up on the woman she barely knew?

A knock on her door startled Cali as she sniffled with Il'taira. She reluctantly pulled herself away and answered the door. Finding the head engineer technician smiling and holding a datapad.

"Miss Cali, all repairs are complete and the new engine has been installed. Final calibrations and tuning will still take another 12 hours or so."

"Oh wow! Thank you so much for all your hard work." Cali replied. "You finished so far!"

"We worked around the clock!" He said with a pleased smile. He handed her the datapad and turned away. After she closed the door, Cali fidgeted, and smiled at Il'taira who smiled sweetly.

"Let's go check it out!" Cali smiled at Il'taira who nodded to her. As they exited to the hall, they nearly ran into Lexi and Saphina who were headed down the hall toward the infirmary. They all turned to see Kyree approaching, a stern, determined expression on her face.

"Kyree, we can't express how grateful we are with-" Saphina began to say.

"Enough!" She growled. "Where is Serra?"

"With Katarina in the infirmary." Lexi said. Kyree turned on her heel and stomped away toward the infirmary.

"What the fuck was that about?!" Lexi asked as they watched her March away.

"That can't be good." Cali said quietly.

In the infirmary, Serra sat next to Katarina, who was conscious, but heavily sedated. Serra held her hand and whispered to her. Kyree looked through the doorway and waited till Serra looked up at her. The mercenary motioned her to come out to the hall. Serra patted Kat's hand and set it gently on the bed. "I'll be right back." She whispered. She stood and stepped out onto the hall with Kyree.

"Hey, I'm sorry about earlier, but I wanted to say thank you for-" Kyree held up her hand and shook her head.

"You're welcome, anything for you." Her expression softened, "but now we need to talk... payment." She said,

"Oh... uh..." Serra was confused.

"Don't worry, it's not as much as you might believe it to be." Kyree said. Serra exhaled.

"Okay, let's talk numbers." Serra said.

"No numbers." Kyree smirked.

"Then what?" Serra asked nervously.

"You and me." She said flatly.

"What?!"

"You stay here with me and I let your crew leave, or you refuse and I keep all of you here and take the Naginata." She said, "AND I turn over your Kurn friends to the Ghint.

"Why are you doing this?" Serra asked.

"Because I can." She shrugged. Then she leaned very close to Serra. "And I need you."

Serra shook her head.

"I miss my Starshine." She purred.

"Kyree, you know you and I will never work out. Beside, in with Katarina now." She explained.

"That red-skinned bitch!?" Kyree stepped back.

"I'm sorry Kyree, I just-"

"The choice is yours." Kyree shrugged. Serra sighed, her shoulders slumped.

"What choice do I have?" She said,

"None." The mercenary replied. "I will be in my suite when you decide." She turned and walked away.

The crew had gathered in Katarina's infirmary room to check on her. She sat up, visiting with the crew.

"I will be okay." She said to a worried Saphina.

"I will still worry, my Empress." Saphina said quietly.

"Saphina, I am not Empress, just Katarina." She gave her dear friend a smile. Saphina mumbled under her breath, causing Kat to chuckle.

"I'm glad you're on the mend." Cali said. "I can't wait to get out of here."

"Why?" Kat asked.

"There is some weird stuff going on, and I don't trust Kyree." Cali said. Il'taira stepped forward, "Emp-... Katarina, there is another being with powers here, like me. I worry they have sinister motives." She explained.

"Are you certain?" Katarina asked.

"Yeah, that weirdo gave off bad vibes." Cali added.

"Katarina, as soon as you're ready, we need to get out of here." Cali said.

"I think, if I get something to eat, I'll have the strength to get up." Kat said, looking around at them. "Where is Serra?"

In Kyree's chambers, Serra sat in a large, plush chair while Kyree leaned against a ridiculously large desk. The mercenary smirked at her former lover but didn't speak. They sat in silence for several minutes, until Kyree finally spoke.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Are you gonna fuck me or wear?"

"What?! Why would you think?-"

"Serra... Starshine... if you want your crew to be able to leave here... at all, you're going to stay and be my plaything, until you fall in love with me again." Kyree said. Serra stood and approached her.

"Kyree, this is crazy!"

"You used to love how crazy I was." Kyree said.

"That was a long time ago and I was a different person... as were you? We-"

Serra's words were cut off by Kyree's lips against hers. Serra pulled away. "What are you doing?!"

"You know exactly what I'm doing." She paused and shook her head. "Fine, I will let all of you leave... if you fuck me right here, right now."

"I can't believe you!" Serra scowled. Kyree reached up and took Serra's chin in her hand. "This is going to happen, don't make it... difficult." Kyree whispered.

"Please... don't." Serra whispered. Her conflicting feelings began to tear her apart. Why was she feeling this way? She loved Katarina, but for some reason, just being near Kyree stirred up emotions for the woman she didn't know she still had. Kyree stepped back and pulled her shirt off. She had a scar running down her sternum, a solid 8 inches long. Serra gasped and took a step forward. She tentatively reached out and gingerly touched the scar with her first two fingers.

"What... What happened?!" Serra asked, the words caught in her throat. Kyree gently took her hand and ran Serra's fingers down the scar. "Got into a fight with a Darakian pirate. He got the best of me and nearly killed me. I was laid up for three months."

Serra couldn't take her eyes off the scar. Her eyes began to moisten. "Oh Kyree, I'm so sorry."

"When I was lying on that cold steel, thinking I was bleeding out, I wondered how and where you were. I have missed you so much! I have never stopped loving you." Kyree began to tear up. She released Serra's hand and fell silent. Serra's gaze widened, taking in Kyree's physical beauty. Her abs were toned, her breasts heavy and round. Serra was utterly and surprisingly enthralled by her former lover's body.

"Serra..." Kyree whispered. Serra looked up into her eyes, she saw her past there, she saw the love they once held for one another. Kyree stepped forward. Their breaths were hot and rapid as mouths were open.

"Ree Ree..." Serra whispered, "I..."

"I know my Starshine... I know."

They came together, kissing passionately, tongues twirled around each other. Kyree moaned as Serra gently sucked her tongue. Kyree's hands went to Serra's waist. Then they slid around her, reaching back, she gently squeezed Serra's ass. Serra's hands found Kyree's large breasts, almost as large as Lexi's, but Kyree's were real. She suddenly felt comfort in her former lover's embrace and began to give into her lust. She gently pinched Kyree's erect nipples.

"Fuck Serra!" Kyree groaned. "I have missed you so much!" She slid her hand up to her waist and around the front. She unbuckled Serra's pants as their kisses continued. After undoing them, Kyree slid a hand down Serra's abdomen, under her panties and against her sex.

"Ffffuck!" Serra sighed into her mouth and began to pull at Kyree's pants. Kyree used her other hand to help her. Serra pants fell around her ankles as Kyree pulled Serra's tank top up and off. Her hands went to Serra's breasts. She leaned down and lavished them with kisses. Kyree spun them around and stepped Serra back until she was leaning against Kyree's desk. Kyree kneeled in front of her, pulling off her boots, then pants. She gently pushed her legs open and leaned forward. She inhaled deeply through her nose.

"You still smell delicious!" Kyree whispered. Serra was in a lust-filled haze. She looked down and as her vision cleared and all came into focus, she realized what was happening. She shook her head, "Wait, this is... wrong!" Serra said.

"No, it's not love." Kyree said, grabbing Serra's thighs. "Please my love, just let me."

"Kyree." She reached down and pulled her up to standing. "We can't do this." Her mouth was inches from Kyree's mouth. The mercenary tried to kiss her, but Serra held her back. "No."

Kyree took a step back, her eyes filled with tears. "Please, Starshine, please..." Kyree begged. Serra gathered her clothing and began to get dressed.

"Kyree, please. This can't happen. I don't love you... not anymore." Serra said, pulling up her pants.

"Yes you do!" She cried. "The way you kissed me, the way you touched me... you obviously still want me!"

"Kyree, I said no." She shook her head and sighed. "For a moment, yes, I remembered how things were with us... before it all fell apart."

"We can fix it!" She pleaded. "Just take off your clothes and let me show you how much we're made to be together!"

Serra pulled on her tank top and stepped closer to Kyree. She looked into her eyes for a long moment. Her expression softened for a moment. "I... I'm sorry Kyree, it's over." She said, She reached up and caressed her face. "Farewell Ree Ree, be well." She turned and hurried from the room. As soon as the door closed behind her she could hear Kyree scream her name.

In an alcove across from the bay housing the Naginata, in the shadows stood a group of five beings, whispering quietly. One of the figures got an alert chime and they nodded to the others.

"All is ready." He said.

"Good, stay out of our way." One particularly large individual growled. The man hurried off looking over his shoulder.

"Be ready." The large figure said. Just then, a robed figure stepped away from the group and removed their hood. The woman's dark hair framed her ashen-gray skinned face. "Leave the reality bender to me." She gave them a sinister grin."that pale-skinned bitch is mine!"

"It's time to go!" Lexi said to the, who were now gathered in Serra's quarters.

"Where is the Captain?" Cali asked.

"We're not leaving without her!" Katarina said standing up, still obviously in a weakened state.

"Of course not, but we need to find her. I haven't seen her in a couple of hours." Cali said.

"Saphina and I will take a look around." Lexi said. Saphina nodded in agreement. Katarina got to her feet, still very weak, she put her hand on Saphina's shoulder. "Be safe my friends, we all leave or none of us do." Saphina and Lexi hurried from the room.

"Something isn't right." Il'taira said.

"What do you mean?" Katarina asked.

"I feel the other psykik is tampering with the flow of fate." She explained.

"What?!" Cali looked at her in horror. "How is that possible?!"

"I'm uncertain how or why, but I feel the strands of fate being pulled." She turned to Cali and gave her a sad smile, "I fear this may be... "

"No! Do not say that!" Cali said, Her eyes growing wet. "Please!"

"Cali, I have the ability to save you and I must try, no matter the cost." Il'taira said.

"There has to be another way!" Cali pleaded.

"Destiny calls for all of us eventually, and now, I believe it is my time." She said calmly.

"No!" Cali's eyes grew wet and her cheeks flushed.

"Hey, let's just find Serra and get the hell out of here!" Katarina said. Il'taira took Cali's hand in her.

"Trust me when I tell you, I don't want to go."

"Then don't!" Cali replied with a sniffle. Il'taira smiled and took her into her arms and kissed her sweetly. She held her tightly and whispered. "I feel I could defy fate with you by my side."

"I... love you." Cali whispered in a halting voice.

I love you. Il'taira said in her mind. It gave her a warm, comforting feeling.

"Thank you for that." Cali said.

"Anytime my love." Il'taira replied quietly.

Saphina and Lexi prowl the halls looking for some sign of Serra. They turned a corner and saw Serra hurrying toward them and they could hear echoes of someone screaming her name.

"There you-" Lexi began, but looked past Serra at Kyree who emerged from a side passage, screaming. Much to their surprise, she was topless!

"What the fuck?!" Lexi frowned.

"Long story, we need to get out of here!" Serra said.

"Yeah, we do!"

"What do you mean?" Serra asked, looking over her shoulder at Kyree.

"See you soon lover!" Kyree said with a wave.

"Il'taira says something is very wrong here and she fears..."

"Fears?... what?!"

"She says she's likely to sacrifice herself to save us during our escape from this place." Saphina explained.

"Escape?" Serra replied, as they rushed down the hall. At the end of the hall, they ran into the rest of the crew. Serra and Katarina locked eyes.

"Kat!" Serra exclaimed and ran to her. She hugged her tightly and whispered "I'm sorry" and "I missed you."

Kat looked at her confused until Lexi stepped forward. "We should get out of here, now!"

"Agreed!" Kat said, taking Serra's hand. The crew rushed through the halls toward the docking platform and the Naginata. Strangely, they didn't cross paths with any of the hundreds of mercenaries that occupied the base, but they didn't have time to think about it, now they just wanted to get away from this place.

"Why are we always running?!" Lexi said as she hurried with the crew.

"Good question!" Saphina agreed.

"Something... doesn't feel right." The still weakened Katarina said, glancing over her shoulder.

"Agreed, but we need to-"

The door to the hanger bay slid open and the free rushed in.

"Wait!" Serra said, holding her arms out to either side, trying to halt their progress. Near the service vehicles, about 50 feet away, stood a group of mercenaries. The large Grimdrax standing in the center of the group, alongside the gray-skinned woman, stepped forward.

"That pale bitch is mine!" She growled.

"Fine, I'll kill the rest, starting with the princess." The Grimdrax added. Katarina glared at him,

"How dare you! I freed your people!"

"You didn't free anything! You and your family made my people suffer and now you will suffer by my hand!" He boasted, and broke into a run toward the group. Serra drew her slug pistol and fired at him. The first shot went wide, while the second and third hit him! One in the shoulder and one on his chest. Both shots ricochet off his armor. Lexi and Saphina dove off to the right and opened fire. Lexi's first shot hit a mercenary that started to move into a better position in the belly causing him to stumble. Another dove into cover and returned fire. Cali ducked behind a column and trembled in fear. Il'taira joined her, took her face in her hands and smiled softly at her.

Wait here. She said in Cali's mind. Cali just nodded in return. Il'taira stepped out from behind the column and observed the fray. Katarina and Serra were firing at the still advancing Grimdrax, Lexi and Saphina had taken out two mercs and continuously fired at the rest. There! She saw the gray-skinned alien glaring at her. Il'taira could feel pressure in her skull and knew it was a psykik attack. She focused her mind and advanced forward. One merc turned her gun on Il'taira, but now a dark inky aura surrounded her and the shot "stuck" into the darkness for a moment, then fell harmlessly to the ground. Il'taira narrowed her eyes at the mercenary who shot at her for a moment. The woman screamed, holding her head and she fell to the ground. The ashen-skinned alien stepped forward and growled. Il'taira felt the pressure in her skull increase and her vision fade slightly as a black tear fell from her eye.

The Grimdrax was within feet of Katarina and Serra. Serra ducked under his massive fist as it swung in a large, deadly arc. Attempting to take her head off! Kat screamed a war cry and kept at him.

"For the Crimson Empire!" She collided with him and he staggered a few feet and fell backwards to the ground. He grabbed her torso with his huge hands and began to squeeze her already injured ribs. Her gauntleted hands slammed repeatedly into his face. His grip only got tighter as his rage increased. Serra stepped next to him and attempted to stomp on his face. He lashed out with his arm and swatted her away! Lexi and Saphina turned to focus on him, but another merc tossed a sun grenade, knocking them both down and dazed them. Katarina was slow to her feet, on all fours, she coughed up blood. Wiping her mouth, she staggered to her feet.

"I am Kurn..."

"I will kill you!" The Grimdrax said getting to his feet, face bloody.

"I am Kurn!" She growled and charged him again. The Grimdrax braced himself for the charge.

"My rage knows no limits bitch! I'll tear you apart!"

"I... am... Kurn!" She screamed.

The ashen-skinned woman continued to press her will into Il'taira's mind. Cali peaked around the column to survey the situation, only to see the situation about as bad as it could be.

"Il'taira, please be careful!" She yelled over the commotion. She did not reply, but stepped forward. The alien face twisted and contorted from anger to fear. Then her eyes grew large with shock.

"No!" She screamed. The Grimdrax turned toward her with concern. Just then, Kat jumped at him again. Even in her weakened state Katarina fought with everything she had left in her injured state. They continued to struggle to gain control as Kat spun and kicked him in his unarmored mid section. He buckled over, she responded by driving her knee straight up into his nose. He staggered back grabbing his nose that was pouring blood.

"Dar'kul, we need to go!" The alien woman screamed, stepping back.

"No! Not until the princess is dead." He roared.

The alien woman looked on in terror as Il'taira stepped forward. Her eyes "bled" black tears... her skin, while already pale white looked almost translucent. The aura of black, inky smoke seemed to tighten closely to her body, then, with a blood curdling scream, the aura exploded outward. It washed over everyone in the area. The alien woman looked her in the eyes for a moment, then went rigid and collapsed in a heap. Dar'kul, the Grimdrax grabbed his head as he fell to his knees breathing heavily.

"Il'taira!" Cali ran to her side. "Are you okay?"

The Kurn looked to Cali, her eyes were pure black pools. Cali was stunned for a moment, but put her arm around her. Kat moved to Serra's side, and helped her up. Saphina and Lexi were shaking off the stun effects. No other words were spoken, the crew hurried, as best they could toward the Naginata.

"Serra!" A voice called out from the entrance to the bay. She turned, being supported by Katarina, as Kyree and a large group of mercenaries stood there. "You're not leaving!"

"Please! Let us leave!" Serra yelled, continuing to the ship.

"I will always love you... more than that bitch ever could!" Kyree screamed.

"What is her problem?" Kat asked.

"Sorry Starshine, but this time, I'm not letting you go!" Kyree said, pulling the pistol off her hip. Il'taira stepped out in front of the crew.

"Il'taira, no!" Cali cried out. Il'taira smiled at her and turned her attention toward Kyree and her mercenaries.

"Don't you try it you-" Kyree warned her, but was cut off by a scream from Il'taira. A wave of dark energy knocked them off their feet!

"Go!" Katarina said, turning back to the ship. The crew raced inside. Cali hesitated at the bottom of the ramp. Kat raced past her, grabbing her arm and pulling her up the ramp.

"No!" Cali cried. She noticed Dar'kul beginning to get to his feet, overpowering Il'taira's weakening effects. The Naginata's engines roared to life and it began to slowly rise off the deck. She reached her hand out to Il'taira who was still focused on the mercenaries. She used her power to keep them all on the ground. Just as the ramp began to rise, Il'taira fell to one knee as the Grimdrax began to advance on her.