WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there!" Lexi grunted as the shuttle rattled violently around them. Her escape vector was not quite optimal, but not incorrect enough to tear the ship apart. Just as the shuttle and the pursuit ships escaped the atmosphere three streaks of light raced past the shuttle and impacted the ships! One detonated and the others veered off course!

"What the hell?!" Lexi looked up at the Naginata much closer than it should be in low orbit.

"Cali told me you might need some help." Il'taira's voice crackled over the comms.

"Is she alright?!" Serra asked from the rear of the shuttle. Kat echoed the question through the comm.

"Sadly, no.. " Il'taira replied.

They all breathed a sigh of relief and prepared to transfer back to their ship. Soon, they were all boarding the Naginata, Il'taira met them at the boarding tube and they all in turn thanked her for their help.

"So, what's going on with Cali? You said she told you we needed help." Serra asked from Kat's powerful arms.

"Let's all sit, I have a lot to tell you." Il'taira said grimly. Kat left Serra in the lounge and went to the bridge. She was supposed to set a course for Huin'ni Prime. But realized it was out of reach, so she set course for the VoidStar. After the Naginata was in jump space, Kat returned to join the crew.

Moments after the Naginata vanished into jump space a large sleek black appeared out of jump space.

"Sir! There is jump drive residue in the area, I think we may have missed them." A crewman declared.

"Damn! Try to track their signal." She demanded.

"Sir, there's a ship coming out of jump!"

The captain recognized the smaller ship and smirked. "Hail them."

"You're too late, we just missed them." She said,

"Damn!" Kyree's voice crackled over the comms. "Now what?"

"I don't-"

"Sir, another ship is incoming!"

A large black and copper ship appeared a few kilometers away. Immediately, everyone present recognized the style of ship and its origin.

"That's..." Kyree started to say.

"I see it! Shields!" The commander of the Organization ship demanded. "Power up weapons!"

Kyree cut communications and began to maneuver her ship away from the two vastly more powerful ships. Suddenly, both ships were hailed by the new arrival.

"Stay out of our way, the Naginata in mine!" The voice was deep and resonant.

"Who is this?!" The Organization captain demanded.

"I am Khaine Darkwalle, Avatar of the good of Destruction. I will say this only once... the Kurn aboard the Naginata... are mine!"

"That's... acceptable." The Organization captain agreed.

"Sure." Kyree replied.

The comms fell silent for several long, tense moments. Then the black and copper ship powered up and vanished into jump space.

After everyone was settled, Il'taira stood in the center of the room and in somber tones addressed them. Her pale skin seemed almost transparent, she looked utterly exhausted and as if she'd aged years in the last few days.

"Cali did tell me you were in trouble... in a manner of speaking." She said,

"What do you mean?" Saphina asked quietly.

"She sent me a feeling psykikally." Il'taira replied.

"So that means she's alive? And aware?" Serra asked hopefully.

"Well... her psyche still exists..."

"What does that mean?" Kat asked.

"I went into a deep psykik trance and dove deep into Cali's mind to see if I could find her spark. It took nearly all I had, but I found it."

"That's a good sign, right?" Saphina asked as she gingerly iced the bruise on her face.

"I mean... she's not dead. Her spirit hasn't been extinguished, but it's very weak and I'm concerned about how long she can hold on." Il'taira said, a hot tear rolled down her cheek.

"What can we do?" Lexi asked.

"I will continue to reach out to her, but-" Il'taira was interrupted by the lights flickering.

"Is that normal?" Amara asked.

"No..."

Il'taira focused her mind. The lifts flickered again and suddenly a rarely used console in the corner powered on!

"Look!" Lexi pointed at it. Serra tried to get to her feet but stumbled. Kat caught her and helped her to the seat in front of the console.

"What is it?" Kat asked her as she moved behind Serra.

"I'm not sure... it's..." She stopped speaking as words began to appear on the screen.

Hello captain_

"I..." she glanced nervously at Kat. "Hello?"

Please, don't worry... I'm okay_

Il'taira, Lexi and Saphina gathered around the monitor.

Hi everyone_

"C- Cali? Is this you?" Il'taira asked.

Yes my love, it's me_

"But... how?!" Lexi asked as everyone began to tear up.

Honestly, I'm not sure_

"Can you... get out?" Il'taira asked hopefully.

I can try... I saw your light before, but I couldn't move_

Amara stepped up and looked over Lexi's shoulder.

"Is that your friend?" Amara asked quietly.

Who is that?_

"This is Amara, she's our new ship's doctor." Serra smiled through her tears.

Nice to meet you Amara_

"Uh...hi..." Amara replied slightly confused.

"Cali, can you return to your body?" Il'taira asked, desperation grew in her voice.

I'm trying... I need a beacon, I'm... kinda lost_

"I will sit at your side and project into your mind until you come back." Il'taira said confidently.

Thank you my love, but please don't neglect your own well being on my account_

"I would give my life to save you, you know this." Il'taira began to weep.

Please don't, I'll need you after all this_

"No one is dying." Serra interjected sternly.

"I promise, just please look for me." Il'taira said

I will_

Il'taira paused for a moment, then hurried off to the med bay. The rest of the crew stared at the screen for a moment.

I see your faces, please don't be sad. This is actually really exciting, and I have so much to share with you when I come back!_

"Well, make sure you do come back soon!" Serra said, tears flowing from her eyes.

See you soon!_

The screen flickered and went dark. The crew was silent for several moments until Amara cleared her throat.

"This is beyond me." She admitted.

"Il'taira will take care of the spirit, you can take care of her physical well-being." Serra said.

"Lexi, could you open up a bunk for our doctor and show her the way?" Serra asked.

"Sure thing!" She replied. "Come on doc."

"I'm not a doctor." Amara mumbled.

Serra looked up at Kat and Saphina with sympathy in her eyes. "So much hate..."

"Our people have done some horrible things over the centuries. Myself and my family are responsible for a great deal of it." Kat said.

"But you tried to fix things!" Saphina interjected.

"Freeing the Grimdrax and ceasing hostilities was so little in comparison to what my father and his father did." Kat said. Serra reached out to the warrior and took her hand.

"I wanted to make the Crimson Empire different...better. But there were just too many traditionalists that wanted to maintain the old ways of conquest and vulgar displays of power." Kat added, frowning.

"You were taking us in the right direction." Saphina said. "Those idiots you put in power tried to reverse all the progress you were making."

"Kat." Serra tried to stand. Kat helped her up and held her close. "You are an amazing, caring, compassionate woman, your Empire was lucky to have you."

"What she said." Saphina agreed.

"Thank you... both of you." Kat replied. She held Serra close and looked at her. "Now what? I mean, I know we're headed to the VoidStar before moving on to Huin'ni Prime, but do you think that's safe? Trouble seems to follow us everywhere." She winked at the captain.

"We'll be safe there, the defenses and security forces on Huin'ni Prime are... unbelievable." Serra explained.

"As long as we're safe." Saphina smiled. It quickly faded.Finally... the VoidStar. But...how will I handle this? I care deeply for Lexi, but I just can't seem to get Ginny out of my mind.

"I've only been there once before, and it was perfectly safe. Templars and pirates commingled with no drama." Serra added.

"It would be nice to be able to relax without looking over our shoulders." Kat said with a smile.

"Something feels... off." Lexi said.

"What do you mean?" Saphina replied as she moved to the couch in her shared quarters with Lexi.

"I don't quite know, I feel like something really awful is going to happen." She explained.

"My sweet..." Saphina reached out and stroked her cheek. "Bad things have already been happening." She giggled.

"That's true, but this is all getting so... overwhelming." Lexi said. She had suddenly become uncharacteristically melancholy.

"What can I do to help?" Saphina asked.

"I don't know." Lexi replied, staring out the portal window. Saphina moved over and straddled Lexi's lap.

"What are you-?" Lexi's words were interrupted by Saphina's lips on hers.

"Stop being such a worrier, let me distract you for a little while." She smiled sweetly at the tattoo-covered woman. She needed the distraction as well, she thought.

Lexi sighed and smirked at her. "Thank you."

"I love that smile, but you know what I love more?" Saphina asked her with a sly smile.

"What?"

"Your taste." She replied and slid off Lexi's lap to the floor. Lexi smiled and reached for her belt. Saphina gently pushed Lexi's hands away and moved to unlace and take off her boots. Then, Saphina reached up and undid her belt and pants. Lexi sighed and leaned back, lifting her ass so Saphina could remove her pants. Saphina leaned down and kissed Lexi just above her sex. She reached up, pulled off Lexi's tank top and unhooked her bra, releasing Lexi's large, augmented breasts. Saphina sat back on her heels and looked at her. She ran her hands down Lexi's arms and legs. She swirled two fingers around Lexi's stomach.

"The tattoos, I understand. They mark memories and events in your life... but... why this?" She asked as she gently scoop up Lexi's large breasts in her hands. "Don't get me wrong, I like them a lot! As with everything about you."

"Well," Lexi paused for a moment. "I guess it was just part of the 'culture' of the Organization at the time. I just fell right into that trap." She explained.

"What do you mean?" Saphina had slid up Lexi's body and rested her chin between Lexi's breasts.

"when I was working for the Organization, I was expected to be a certain way... look a certain way." She shook her head. "I had a special contact. I was allowed to take any and all of the jobs I was asked to do at my discretion, but one side effect of my contract was, I was expected to attend events with the CEO, Miss Kavanagh."

"Okay." Saphina looked at her confused.

"Basically I was her arm candy and was expected to be candy for her when she wanted me." Lexi explained, ashamed.

"Can I tell you something?" Saphina asked.

"Of course."

"I was in a very similar position... in a way." Saphina said.

"What do you mean?" Lexi asked her and pulled her up so Saphina could lay her head on Lexi's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her.

"Before you and I met, I was a sort of a handmaiden for Katarina."

"And?"

"My duty to my princess was to attend to her EVERY need." She explained.

"Every need?"

"Every... need." Saphina reiterated.

"I see." Lexi fell silent. A few moments later, Saphina tried to change the subject. She climbed up in Lexi's lap again and took Lexi's large breasts in her hands again.

"What size were they... before?" Saphina asked as she gently squeezed them and rubbed her thumbs across her nipples.

"A little smaller than yours." Lexi replied, as she reached out and took Saphina's breasts in her hands. "More than a handful." Lexi added.

"I think my breasts are a little large for my liking, I bet yours were perfect." She said, "Not that they aren't wonderful now."

"Thank you." Lexi was suddenly, uncharacteristically nervous.

"You're welcome." Saphina replied with a smirk. She slid back to the floor and gently pushed Lexi's thighs apart. She looked up at the human woman. She struggled with her feelings for this human woman and the woman she met on the VoidStar. But here she was, in love with a human. She looked into Lexi's eyes and whispered "Time to cum."

"Oh yeah!." Lexi replied, feeling with every fiber of her being. She noticed Saphina seemed to be feeling... vulnerable, which surprised her. She reached down and stroked her hair. Lexi tensed up when Saphina's tongue made contact with her clit. She gasped as Saphina slowly, achingly slowly ran her tongue up and down on her womanhood. She even ventured further down and circled Lexi's anus.

Oh my god!" Lexi squealed. Saphina stopped and pulled away.

"I- I'm sorry!" Saphina said. Lexi sat up and vigorously shook her head.

"No, no, no! Don't be!" She pulled Saphina up to her face and kissed her sweetly. "Don't ever be sorry for driving me wild!"

"Oh!"

"Please, continue." Lexi smirked.

Saphina nodded eagerly and resumed her slow pleasuring of her lover. She reached up and rubbed Lexi's clit with her thumb while she gently explored her anus with her tongue. The moans and squeals that came from Lexi were like nothing Saphina had heard from her before. They had been intimate dozens if not hundreds of times, but these sounds were on a completely different level. Saphina pushed her tongue inside Lexi's anus as she pushed two fingers in her sex.

"Oh fuck!" She shouted uncontrollably. Her orgasms came in so fast, it surprised her. Lexi's body jerked and convulsed so hard she worried she would hurt Saphina. After another orgasm, Lexi collapsed. Her augmented breasts rose and fell with each ragged breath she took. Saphina smiled as she moved back up next to the tattooed woman and wrapped her arms around her. Lexi attempted to smile, but she just muttered incoherently, much to Saphina delight. Saphina kissed Lexi's arm, her shoulder, the side of her large breast, her collarbone and her cheek. She rested her head on Lexi's arm and giggled.

"What's so funny?" Lexi asked.

"You're so cute when you cum." Saphina said with a giggle.

"Well, no one has ever said that to me before, but I think I'm okay with that." Lexi replied. "But I think it's time to see how cute you can be when you cum."

"Oh, I'm very cute!" Saphina said in a silly voice. Lexi stood up and reached out to her. Saphina took her hand and excitedly followed Lexi into the bedroom. They stood before the bed, Saphina facing it and Lexi stood behind her. Lexi brushed her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck. A chill ran down Saphina's spine and she could feel her nipples instantly become hard. Lexi slowly pulled Saphina's top up and over her head. Lexi continued to kiss Saphina's neck and shoulders. She was being surprisingly gentle with Saphina. Normally the two of them had rough, animalistic carnal adventures, but this time, it seemed so different. Saphina couldn't stop smiling as Lexi covered her back with sweet, gentle kisses.

Lexi reached down and around to Saphina's front and unbuckled her pants and pulled them down. Saphina carefully stepped out of them and glanced over her shoulder at Lexi, who kissed her cheek. Lexi wrapped her arms around Saphina and cupped her beautiful breasts in her hands. And gently squeezed them.

"You are so beautiful, Saph." Lexi whispered as she kissed her earlobe.

"Thank you lover." Saphina replied.

Lexi slid her hands down Saphina's body, hooked her fingers on Saphina's underwear and slowly pulled them down. She stopped to kiss each of the alien's ass cheeks. Then, after she stepped out of them, Lexi leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." She whispered.

"Okay." Saphina replied. Excitement raced through her as she climbed on to their bed and on to her hands and knees. Lexi beheld the woman's lovely round ass and sighed.

"Perfect." Lexi said and climbed into the bed behind her. She leaned down and kissed her ass again. Saphina wiggled her ass playfully at Lexi and giggled. She gasped as she felt Lexi's tongue on her sex. She continued to lavish her with licks and kisses until she was almost dripping. Saphina began to pant heavily as she could feel pressure begin to build. Suddenly... Lexi stopped.

"W- what are you-?" She panted desperately. "Please, don't st-"

Two fingers entered her, and she squealed loudly. Lexi smiled to herself as she slid her fingers slowly in and out of her. Saphina groaned and dropped her upper half down to the bed while her ass remained high. She wanted so badly to cum, but the sensation she was feeling at the moment was... unreal and she didn't want it to end.

"Turnabout is fair play." Lexi whispered. Saphina looked back in confusion until she felt Lexi's tongue on her anus!

"Oh!" Saphina squealed. "Oh my god!"

Saphina pushed her tongue inside her and Saphina's head swam. She grew dizzy at this new sensation, and she bit down on a pillow and screamed into it. Lexi curled her fingers to rub against Saphina's g-spot causing Saphina to thrash back and forth. Lexi held on and continued as best as she could. Saphina began to tremble uncontrollably and moan louder and louder.

"L-Lexi!" Saphina groaned. "Fuck me!"

And she did. She darted her tongue in and out of her anus while she increased the pace of her fingers gliding in and out of her sex.

In the med bay, Il'taira stood across the room while Amara checked Cali's vitals. What little medical knowledge she had, she could tell right away this was not going to be easy. She had discovered the correct toxins used to force her coma, but such a complex mixture was a challenge to neutralize.

Oh Cali, please find my light. Il'taira called into the young woman's mind. She listened, but there was no response. She had spent days, taking little sleep, trying to find Cali. When she did, her spark was so faint, she couldn't even feel her, just barely see from a distance.

"I... I'm sorry." Amara said, standing up and removing her gloves. "She's stable... actually, it seems she is perfectly healthy, but I can't seem to bring her out of the coma. The anti toxins seem to be working to a degree, but..."

Il'taira nodded and moved to the stool where Amara had been sitting, and sat down. "Thank you." She said quietly.

"I'll let you spend some time with her, but I need to run a few more tests."

"Thank you." Was all Il'taira could say.

"Sure." Amara replied feeling helpless, she exited the med bay and made her way to the mess and sorted through the cabinets.

"Can we help you find something?" Serra said, approaching her, with Kat's help.

"Oh, hi Captain." She nervously stepped back from the cabinet, pushing up the glasses. "Sorry, I was just kind of hungry, and..."

"Please, don't be." Serra said.

"This is your home now, all the food is for all of us." Kat added.

"Oh...I..." Amara paused and chuckled nervously. "Thanks." She said, head bowed, she turned and rushed out toward her quarters.

"She's cute." Kat chuckled.

"She is not going to steal you away from me, is she?" Serra teased her. Kat pulled her close and smirked at her.

"Never."

"Perfect answer." Serra said and kissed her.

"Besides, I'm going to be your... what did you call it?"

"Wife." Serra said, barely above a whisper.

"Wife." Kat echoed. They stood, staring into each other's eyes for several moments. Until a chime warned them they were dropping out of jump space.

"What's that?" Kat asked.

"We must be arriving at the VoidStar. Help me to the bridge, please." Serra asked her. Kat smirked and scooped her up in her powerful arms and carried her to the bridge.

"You're so sweet, thank you." Serra said as Kat carefully set her down in the captain's chair and took her place in the pilot's seat.

"Coming out of jump space in three...two..."

The Naginata gave a slight shake and returned to real space.