WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got our landing clearance," she said, turning to her crew who had gathered on the bridge. "This is a super quick layover, maybe two hours. Kat and I will see to the refueling, Lexi, run a diagnostic on the Ops and tactical systems, and do a check for any damage."

"What about me?" Saphina asked.

"Actually, could you go to the market and grab some fresh fruits and vegetables? We could use a little something more nutritious on board."

"Of course captain." Saphina replied. One on the platform, everyone went to their tasks. Lexi and Saphina kissed and Saphina hurried off into the space station. As soon as she was out of sight, she pressed the button on her pin. It flashed twice and... that was it. She shrugged and went to the market. She soon loaded up on the requested items. After paying for them, she exited the market and turned toward the landing bay. A voice from behind her stopped her in her tracks.

"Were you going to call me and leave without saying hello?"

She turned to see Ginny attacking there, hands on her round hips. She wore an entirely too short skirt and an open blouse, barely covering her breasts.

"Oh, uh... hi." Saphina cheeks reddened. "How have you been?"

"How have I been?" She replied and approached her. "I've been wondering when I would see you again."

"Really?" Saphina was surprised by her response. Ginny took one of Saphina's bags of food and gestured toward a bench in a secluded corner. As they say down, Ginny turned to her and gave her a half smile.

"Saphina, you really left a mark on me." Ginny began. "I know it was mere moments, but something about you stuck with me all this time."

Saphina took her hands and squeezed them. "I feel the same way! It's been very confusing, but being with you was... so comforting and..." her voice trailed off.

"I understand. I wasn't expecting to see you again, but when that little alarm went off, I leapt up and rushed up here. I wasn't sure how long you would be here this time."

"Sadly, we're just here for a refuel before we continue on to Huin'ni Prime." Said frowned.

"So not even enough time to hold you in my arms one more time?" Ginny replied defeated.

"Ginny... I'm really sorry. I wish I could stay. How about if I come back after our stay at Huin'ni Prime is up?" Saphina suggested. Ginny patted her hand and smiled at her.

"Live your life Saphina, don't worry about me." She tried to release Saphina's hand, but the Kurn held tightly. Ginny looked at her confused.

"I... can't Ginny." She paused for a moment, "I need to figure... this out."

"What's there to figure out?" She suddenly seemed hurt. "Go live your life and I'll just be here, living mine... if you're in the system, come see me... and you can be..."

"A client?!" She replied. Her face was a mixture of dejection and heartache.

"I'm sorry Saphina, you're a traveler, the VoidStar is my home." She explained. "I need a means to continue to keep my home. I wish things could be different, I wish we could really get to know one another, but fate just isn't looking out for us."

"We'll see." Saphina said defiantly. Ginny smiled at her.

"Could I at least have one of those sweet kisses you give?" Ginny asked. Saphina gave her a warm, sweet smile.

"Absolutely!" She said just above a whisper and slid closer to her. Ginny took the Crimson-skinned woman's face in her hands and leaned close to her. Saphina's dark red lips parted slightly and finally after several achingly long seconds, Ginny pressed her lips against Saphina's awaiting mouth.

Their kisses were sweet, slow and soft. They continued to kiss for several long moments, until Ginny's mouth opened and her tongue slid out and into Saphina's hungry mouth. She returned the gesture in kind. Their tongues slowly twirled and explored for several minutes. They held each other tightly as the obvious attraction built to lust. Ginny's hands moved from Saphina's face to her waist as Saphina's arms draped over her shoulders. Several more minutes passed, until, reluctantly, Ginny pulled away. A small whimper escaped Saphina's lips

"That was..."

"Amazing!" Saphina interjected. Ginny just smiled at her. "I'm keeping this pin and I will be back!"

"Okay sweetie." Ginny replied with a smile. She didn't really believe her, even though she wanted to. She understood the galaxy was emmense, and finding anyone to form a real connection with was virtually impossible. After several more moments, Saphina stood and picked up her things.

"I guess this is it."

"Yep."

They stood, looking into each other's eyes for several moments until Ginny leaned in and hugged her. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, she whispered in her ear.

"Goodbye... Saphina." Before she could respond, Ginny turned away and rushed off toward the lifts. Saphina just stood and watched her go. She felt a series of conflicting emotions... all of them... confusing.

"Setting course for Huin'ni Prime." Kat said and laid in an autopilot command. She pivoted in her seat to face Serra and smiled.

"What?" Serra asked her.

"When do we tell the others?"

"You're so sweet, are you... nervous?" Serra winked. "Remember, you asked me."

"I suppose... I am." Kat replied.

"Why? I love you and with everything we've been through, we're still here." Serra said.

"I suppose... I never thought my mate would be someone I loved... really loved." Kat said. "Many Kurn, especially royalty and those in power, either just select from a group of cultivated prospects or are assigned a mate."

"Sounds... romantic." Serra replied sarcastically.

"Serra..." Kat frowned.

"I'm sorry Kat."

"Saphina was my primary assistant, and there were others from time to time, but she was the most attentive and actually, the only one I ever connected with." Kat explained.

"Saphina? She was..."

"Yes," Kat paused for a moment. "I believe she began to fall in love with me, but because of her... condition, it would be frowned upon to make her my mate."

"Frowned upon? Why?" Serra paused for a moment. "The white hair thing?"

"Yes, in Kurn culture, and white pigmentation is seen as a sign of weak or tainted genetics."

"Tainted genetics?! Geez Kat!" Serra shook her head.

"These are edicts handed down before my father or his father. Tradition is very important to my people, many hated me when I stepped up and took the throne, because I immediately tried to change a great many things." Kat explained.

"I know, I just can't believe anyone would think that way." Serra said. Kat just nodded, staring out of the front window of the ship.

Hours passed and Huin'ni Prime started to come into view.

"There she is, Huin'ni Prime. A world with no crime, no poverty, no strife, just excess and pleasure." Serra nodded.

"So, the exact opposite of Wrolmar?" Kat smirked.

"I feel... bad." Serra said quietly.

"Why?"

"Cali... isn't back." She frowned.

"Il'taira and Amara are attending to that, and Cali would want us to relax." Kat insisted.

"I suppose you're right." Serra replied.

"Let's just try to enjoy ourselves, okay?" Kat said.

"Alright." Serra sighed. She flipped on the comms and called down to the planet. "Huin'ni Prime planetary traffic command, this is the SS Naginata looking for a landing location." A few moments passed, then a voice came back.

"Naginata, this is Huin'ni Prime, we have a bay for you in the Dret'fal district, bay 55-J32."

"Thank you traffic control." Serra replied.

"Welcome to Huin'ni Prime, enjoy your stay."

Serra flipped off the comms and switched to the internal system.

"Okay folks, we're about fifteen minutes from our assigned landing bay. Pack up and get ready to disembark. Amara and Il'taira, please escort Cali to the medical facility."

As they reached the upper atmosphere, Serra released the control and sat back. Kat reached for her pilot controls urgently.

"What are you?!"

Just then, the Naginata jostled slightly.

"What was that?" Kat asked.

"The control network for our assigned district has taken control of the ship's navigations." Serra explained.

"Is that safe?"

"Very." Serra smiled as she kicked her booted feet up on the console, but winced in pain from her still healing ankle. Kat just shook her head and tried to relax. Soon, the ship was nestled into a rather plush landing bay. Refueling crews immediately went to work filling the fuel tanks and recharging electrical equipment and systems. Kat noticed several heavily armed guards at the exit to the bay and cocked an eyebrow. The crew carried their belongings, but before they even reached the door, several men and women approached pushing empty carts.

"We'll take care of your things!" The lead man called out to them. He approached and held out a data pad.

"Hand print please."

In turn, each of them put their hands on the pad, recording the print.

"How many suites do you require?" He asked with a smile.

"Four." Serra replied.

"Very good." He typed for a moment while his fellows gathered the crew's things. Soon, he produced four pass cards. "These have your suite numbers and 1000 credits."

"Thank you." Serra replied.

"You're welcome, Captain." He paused and looked at Katarina, "Welcome to Huin'ni Prime Princess."

Kat gave him a nod.

"Where is the medical facility?" Serra asked as Amara and Il'taira pushed the mule bearing Cali off the ship.

"Oh my!" He gasped. He waved back to another attendant who brought forth several more.

"These people will get you and your friends to our top of the line, cutting edge medical facility." He explained. The attendants rushed Cali, Amara and Il'taira away, leaving Serra, Kat, Lexi and Saphina in the bay.

"Let's get to our rooms and relax." Lexi suggested.

"Sounds good." Serra agreed.

They were happy to discover all of their suites were connected by a courtyard, so they could gather if need be.

After everyone retreated to their rooms, Serra sunk into a plush couch and pulled off her boot and sock. She gingerly rubbed her ankle and sighed. Kat poured them each a drink, handed one to Serra and set hers on the table nearby. She dropped her derriere to the floor in front of Serra.

"What are you doing?" Serra asked her.

"Let me." The warrior said softly, taking Serra's still sore and bruised ankle in her powerful hands. She began to carefully massage the captain's ankle.

"I'm still amazed how gentle you can be." Serra remarked with another sigh. Kat just smiled up at her.

"So... when are we going to..." she paused nervously.

"Be bonded?" Kat finished her question.

"Get married... be bonded, yeah.... That." Serra replied.

"Maybe let's wait to see what happens with Cali, I would love for her to see our bond...marriage."

"Wedding." Serra corrected her.

"What?" Kat tilted her head.

"For humans, the ceremony of marriage is called a wedding." Serra explained.

"So many words for the same thing." Kat chuckled.

"We humans are a complicated lot!" Serra laughed.

"In all seriousness though, I think we should give Cali a week, then whether she's out of her coma or not, I'd like to go through with it as soon as possible." Kat said.

"As soon as possible." Serra whispered, reaching out and putting her arms around Kat's neck. The warrior just smiled and kissed her.

In another landing bay, the Organization ship sat, with a full squad of Black Coats standing guard. A woman in similar garb as the black coats spoke with a liason.

"We're only here for the day, we don't need passes." She said firmly.

"I'm sorry, but rules are rules." He replied.

"Do you really think the Organization needs to follow any rules?" She smirked.

"My superiors won't like this..."

"Do I look like I care?" She replied.

A squad of fifteen Huin'ni Prime defense forces emerged from the hallway.

"You're going to care." He said menacingly. The woman chuckled as the defense cannons in the ship powered up.

"We're the Organization, we go and do what we want." She said and the guns roared to life, cutting down the defense soldiers, who never had a chance.

"But..."

"I told you," she drew her pistol. "We're the Organization." She aimed it at his head and pulled the trigger. She stepped over his fallen corpse and headed into the facility, followed by her soldiers. A large hooded man carrying a heavy slug carbine marched down the ramp and followed them in.

Miss Kavanagh waited just inside the door with G as the black coats hurried down the hall. The hooded man stopped next to her, and looked down at her.

"You know your mission, make it quick!"

He nodded and marched off.

"You think he'll remain loyal to us?" G asked her. "How do you know he won't turn on us once he's with his friends?"

"Agent G, I'm never wrong. We managed to bring him back from the dead to find and kill his friends. He won't turn on us, he knows they left him for dead, he'll want revenge." She replied confidently.

"But-"

"Do not question me Agent G, soon Agent Blackstone will be back in the fold. No more running." She stated.

Elsewhere in the district, Kyree and her crew disembarked from their ship, also hunting for a member of the Naginata's crew.

"Alright, start looking around, ask questions... leave no stone unturned."

One of the mercenaries approached her.

"Hey boss, is this one bitch really worth all this trouble?"

She slowly turned toward him and smiled. He returned the smile, but was immediately met with a fist to his cheek. He staggered back holding his face.

"What the-?!"

"Do your job," she pulled his pistol off her hip. "Or I'll find someone who will."

The man turned and hurried off. Kyree nodded and headed inside.

"I will get her back."