WildSpace - Voyage of the Naginata Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cali?!" Serra exclaimed.

"Thank the gods!" Il'taira moved to hug her, but stopped short. "Cali?"

The young engineer lowered her hand and the glow faded. She turned to Il'taira and gave her a soft smile.

"Hello my love."

"H-hi!" She smiled back at her. "How?"

"How did you even get here?" Kat asked.

"I... I'm not exactly sure, to be honest." Cali replied. She looked into Il'taira's eyes and said quietly. "Could I have that hug now?"

"Absolutely!" Il'taira replied enthusiastically, and wrapped her arms around the young engineer. She burst into tears as she held Cali as tightly as she possibly could.

Several days later, the Naginata was resting in its landing bay in Huin'ni Prime. The crew spent their time in the infirmary and resting after their ideal. But now, it was time for celebration for them all, except Saphina. Who was tormented by the loss of her lover, Lexi.

The crew gathered in a large chamber filled with exotic flowers and a waterfall. A woman in blue and gold robes stood in front of the waterfall. All around her stood Cali and Il'taira, each with an arm around the other. Il'taira wore a blue and green swirl dress, Cali wore a white pants suit. Amara stood to the back wearing a simple black dress. Saphina stood at the back of the room wearing an elegant purple and black dress.

Soft music played as Kat and Serra appeared walking arm in arm. Serra wore a purple dress with a large white rune that is the Kurn symbol for the word "devotion". Kat wore black breeches, and open purple robes with a long white top and her royal sigil around her neck. They stood in the middle of their friends and turned to look into each other's eyes. The woman began to speak.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the union of these two women into a life bond of matrimony. Neither of them go into this connection lightly. They both understand this is a commitment to love and live as one till the end of their days. Would you two like to say a few words?"

"Serra..." Kat spoke first. Her normally commanding voice was soft and low. "I never thought I would see this day, nor was I prepared for the life you gave me over these many months. I thought from a very young age that my destiny was predetermined by my station as royalty and in the service of the Crimson throne. Now, I find myself here, with you and our friends feeling more complete than I ever thought possible. I promise you that until my last day, I will love you, protect you and keep you always... in my heart."

"That was beautiful." A whisper came from behind Saphina. She turned to see Ginny standing close behind her smiling.

"What are you doing here?" Saphina whispered.

"I heard about all the chaos and I figured that was you." She winked.

"Katarina, you came into my life when I least expected, since I was very content in my life and thought I had everything I could ever need. But, a warrior came into my life. Powerful, strong, confident, intelligent, caring, kind, compassionate and beautiful, both inside and out. From the moment I saw you, you took my breath away. Our connection is deep and as real as it gets." Serra began to tear up. "With everything we've been through and all the adversity we've faced, the fact that we... you and I and our friends, most of them... are still here is a testament to the bond we share. My love for you grows stronger everyday. My desire to spend the rest of my life with you is overwhelming. I promise that until my last day, I will love you, care for you and keep you always... in my heart." Serra said, her voice wavering as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"In front of all here in attendance, the gods of all the pantheons and by the power of the planet of Huin'ni Prime, I pronounce you bonded in eternal love. You may-" She stopped mid declaration and just smiled at the two women kissing. Kat had already taken Serra in her powerful arms and showed everyone how much she loved her. The others smiled, laughed and even cried at the joyous moment. Something they needed for quite some time. The crew, minus Saphina, partook in a huge feast and lots of drinks. Once the break was complete, the crew retired to a large chamber that connected all their suites. One member was noticeably absent, Saphina. She disappeared as soon as the ceremony was over and no one had spoken to her since.

"So, what an interesting year it has been, eh Serra?" Cali said, holding Il'taira close.

"We'll put it this way." Serra leaned over and kissed her wife's cheek. "It hasn't been boring." She laughed. After a few moments, Serra's expression turned somber.

"We lost two crew mates, gained four and we're better for it." She paused for a moment, then raised her glass, "To Hawk."

"Hawk." They all replied. Their thoughts went to Lexi and where she was and why she left. No one had any answers.

"Anyone know what happened to Saphina?" Kat asked.

"I saw her with a woman leaving after the ceremony." Amara said.

"That's strange, who was she?" Serra asked.

"I don't know, I haven't ever seen her before, but they seemed to know each other." Amara said.

"Strange." Kat said.

"Maybe she's upset over Lexi leaving." Cali suggested.

"I'm sure she'll turn up." Amara said.

"She'll be okay." Kat said.

"I'm just glad to be whole again." Cali said with a smirk.

"I'm so happy that you're back." Il'taira said and hugged her.

"So, what's next Captain?" Kat asked her.

"For starters, that doesn't feel right." Serra said.

"What do you mean?" Amara asked.

"I mean, sure, I own the Naginata, but I don't feel like you are my crew." She looked at each of them in turn. Turning to Kat, she looked into the woman's fiercely loving eyes. "You're my family." Kat kissed her and pulled her close.

"So, Amara... you still want to be a member of our dysfunctional little family?" Cali asked. The medic swirled the wine in her glass while looking deeply into the dark liquid. She took a sip and looked at them.

"I think... yes. While... harrowing, I feel like this is where I should be." She said, pushing up her glasses.

They all cheered.

As the evening wore on, the crew... family laughed and talked for hours. Cali relegated them with tales of her time within the core systems of the Naginata and what that experience was like. Things moving at the speed of light, electrical impulses and even the "voice" of the ship. How she was able to "interface" with the machine. They sat in awe as she explained what it was like and how it felt. Il'taira held her close as she began to tear up.

"I was so scared." Her voice wavered, "while I learned so much, I felt like I was losing my humanity. I couldn't find myself, only the connection to the system. I knew I had to come back... to those I love." She looked into Il'taira's eyes. "So, I fought hard to stay... me."

"We're so glad you're back!" Serra said, holding back tears.

Elsewhere, in a large, multi room suite, Saphina and Ginny relaxed on plush couches having a drink and talking. Saphina told her about Lexi and the relationship they had.

"It seemed to be purely physical, which must be why it was so easy to cast me aside." Saphina said, staring into her drink.

"There has to be more to it, I can't even fathom it ever being... easy, to cast you aside." Ginny replied sympathetically.

"Thanks." Saphina replied.

"Listen, from everything you've told me, your relationship with Lexi was purely physical, as you said. I understand it feels like she's abandoned you because she's always been there, but now she's moving on and..."

"I know... I know..." Saphina interjected. Ginny put down her drink and approached Saphina. Sitting next to her, she put a hand on Saphina's knee.

"I want you to know, I'll be here for you, but I will not take advantage of your vulnerable state. I think you're very special and would like to get to know you as a person." Ginny told her.

"I... I really appreciate that, I feel you're being very genuine." Saphina replied, resting her hand on Ginny's. Saphina looked at their hands and swallowed. Finally, she looked up at the lovely human woman and whispered.

"Ginny, could we lay down and cuddle?"

Ginny smiled and squeezed her hand, "I would really like that."

The two women walked hand in hand to the bedroom and laid down. Ginny laid on her back and Saphina curled up next to her, laying her head on Ginny's shoulder. Ginny wrapped her arm around her and pulled her close.

"Good?" Ginny asked.

"Yeah." Saphina sighed.

The crew laughed and cried and just relished each other's company in a moment of peace. After agreeing to look for Saphina in the morning, they all retired to their rooms and fell fast asleep... except for Serra and Kat. Still high on adrenaline of the day. Kat laid on her back and Serra laid on top of her, both of the nude, kissing passionately. Kat reached down and grabbed Serra's ass with her powerful hands and pulled her up.

"Whoop!" Serra exclaimed as Kat pulled her up so that Serra's sex hovered over her face. She inhaled deeply, relishing her wife's scent. Then, she placed her mouth over her and began to lick. She gently sucked on Serra's clit, causing her to moan and swivel her hips. Kat reached up and placed her powerful hands over Serra's breasts and tugged her nipples. Serra pushed her sex down on Kat's mouth, causing her to increase the intensity of her pace. She hungrily lapped at the juices that trickled from Serra. Kat moaned as she devoured her. Her tongue pushing deeply inside Serra.

Getting lost in the lust, the two moved as one as they both felt this time was more... special than before. Now, they were bonded... married. The devotion they now shared gave them a deeper connection. Every moment was precious to them, and when they were alone, expressing their love in this moment. Serra's body convulsed as her orgasm overtook her and lit her senses on fire. She fell off Kat's face and crashed onto the bed in a sweaty heap. Kat shifted and scooped her up in her arms and held her close. Her powerful arms held her wife close.

"I love you Serra." Kat whispered. "Wife..."

Serra looked up at her with a sweet smile and burst into tears. "I love you so much Kat." She swallowed hard. "Wife."

They kissed deeply for a moment, then Serra gave Kat a devious smile.

"What?"

"I want it."

"It?" Kat raised an eyebrow.

"Your fingers... inside me." Serra said abruptly.

"Is that right?"

"Yes please!" Serra nodded emphatically.

"Lay down and spread your legs." Kat said firmly.

"Ooh! I love it when you use that tone!" Serra replied as she shifted to her back and gleefully spread her legs wide. Kat got up, moved to the foot of the bed and looked down at her. She took a deep ragged breath and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Serra asked, suddenly feeling very vulnerable and uncomfortable.

"Absolutely nothing... you're just... perfect." Kat said.

"What?! No, I'm not." Serra replied. Kat got onto the bed, kneeling between her Serra's legs. She put her hands on Serra's thighs and gently squeezed them. "To me, in my eyes, Serra Harkner... you are perfect." She reiterated.

"Well... thank y-" Serra gasped as Kat dove face first into Serra's sex. She hungrily licked, sucked and kissed her womanhood. Serra found herself, with dizzying speed, racing toward an orgasm. She was in awe of just how fast she could cum with Kat. Her body began to tense up, her fingers dug into the bed, her toes curled, her teeth clenched tightly. She could feel the pressure building and building, then... Kat stopped.

"Wha- what are you doing?!" She looked down at her with pleading, confused eyes. Kat smirked and held up two fingers.

"Open up."

Serra spread her legs even further.

"No." Kat opened her mouth and let her tongue roll out and waited anxiously. Kat smiled and leaned down over her. Her powerful, muscular body "hovered" over the smaller human woman. Kat put her finger tips on Serra's tongue, then slowly slid them in her warm, wet mouth. Serra closed her lips around them and used her saliva to moisten them, making them as slippery as she could. Both of them knew quite well that no extra lubricant was necessary, but it was a sort of ritual they thoroughly enjoyed, and it heightened the anticipation.

Kat pulled them out and held them up. Her fingers glistened with Serra's saliva. Kat nodded approvingly and put them directly on Serra's nipple. She gasped as Kat encircled her right nipple, getting it wet and erect. Then she moved to her left nipple, repeating her action. Serra watched intently as Kat slowly moved down her body. She gave her surprisingly gentle kisses all the way down her body. She encircled Serra's clit and grazed her labia causing Serra to groan and squirm. With her left hand Kat spread Serra open. She looked at her sex and almost drooled. She had tasted her wife dozens of times, and longed for it every time. Her sex was already wet and eager for more. As slowly as she could, Kat pushed two fingers inside her wife. Serra tried to breathe in but it caught in her throat. Kat's thick fingers pushed in as far as they physically could. She left them there, unmoving for several moments. She could feel Serra's sex flex and tighten around her fingers.

Then, Kat slid them back, not all the way out, but almost. Then, she slid them achingly slow back in. Each time she increased the pace slightly. She also flexed her fingers so the tips rubbed the "top" of her sex against her g-spot. Serra was curiously silent. Kat looked up at her with concern. Serra was already looking down at Kat biting her lip and giving a pleading expression. Kat smirked and nodded. Her pace quickened. Kat's fingers plunged in and out of Serra with a wet squish. She was wetter than she had ever been before. She thrashed and moaned as Kat fucked her. Her fingers plunged in and out with an urgency never felt before by Kat. She was desperate to give her new wife the hardest, wettest orgasm she ever had.

Serra's body arched up off the bed, her moans were becoming more and more desperate. She hungered for this release and was almost there. Kat watched her face twisted and contorted as she raced toward the edge. Serra looked down at Kat with wide-eyed animal lust as her orgasm neared.

"Oh!" She squealed. "Yes Kat! Fuck meeee!"

Her juices burst forth, all over the bed and Kat! Serra let out a scream so hard, her voice broke. She bucked against Kat's fingers once... twice more and finally collapsed. She reached out to Kat who slid next to her and put her powerful arms around her and held her close. Serra tried to speak, but she was gasping for air, so Kat chuckled and stroked her hair. After several minutes, Serra caught her breath and looked up at her wife.

"That...was..."

"I can tell." Kat chuckled. Serra laughed and went limp in Kat's arms. Their breathing synced up and it was like they were one. Mind, body and spirit.

"I love you Kat." Serra said as she slowly sat up.

"I love you-" Kat tried to reply, but Serra tackled and kissed her. Serra was ready again and kissed her way down Kat's powerful body. She stopped at her large breasts and lavished them with lots of lustful attention. Her tongue circled each of her nipples before flicking them. Kat groaned as she watched her. She ran her tongue down Kat's stomach and kissed her right above her womanhood. Kat watched Serra intently as she nestled between the warrior's powerful thighs. She kissed her lower set of lips as a lover would kiss them on the mouth, sweetly...delicately. Getting a little of Kat's juices on her lips, she licked them, savoring the taste.

Serra wanted to bottle Kat's juices and drink it for sustenance. Serra returned her mouth to its previous place, this time her tongue emerged and explored the folds until it pushed them aside and entered her. Kat reached down and placed her fingers in Serra's hair and gently pulled her in. Serra continued to savor the taste of her wife as some of her juices rolled down Serra's chin. Then she took Kat's clit between her lips and sucked it... gently at first, but soon with more intensity. Kat groaned loudly at this, causing Serra to smile to herself. Serra sucked hard and flicked Kat's clit with her tongue. The warrior bucked and moaned and she started to shake uncontrollably. Serra continued with as much gusto as she could muster. Kat grunted and screamed as her orgasm rocked her body. She pulled Serra's face into her harder and she climaxed again. A few moments later a final orgasm smashed into her and she released Serra's hair.

"Okay! Okay!" Kat exclaimed breathlessly. "enough!" She added. Serra sat up on her knees and wiped her mouth and chin.

"Oh, alright." She giggled and dove onto the bed next to her. She cuddled up against Kat and giggled again.

"What?" Kat asked, stroking her back.

"I'm laying in my wet spot." Serra declared.

"Oh geez! Come here!" Kat said and pulled Serra on top of her.

"This is nice!" Serra purred.

"This is... perfect." Kat sighed.

"Agreed." Serra kissed her.

After long minutes of laying together chatting about their adventures and where things would go next, they agreed on a great many things. Then, the question came.

"Kat?" Serra said, breaking a moment of silence.

"Yeah?"

"So, when humans get married, one of them, usually the wife, takes their husband's last name..." Serra began nervously.

"Okay." Kat urged her on.

"What do you think?"

"Well, technically, were both wives, right?" She asked.

"Yep."

"Hmmm."

"It was just a thought, we don't have to do any of that." Serra added quickly "It's just something I was thinking about."

Kat went quiet for a long moment. Serra felt nervous and chewed her lip. Worrying that she offended the once princess of an empire. Then Kat shifted into her side, facing Serra.

"Okay, how does Katarina Harkner sound?" Kat said.

"I mean..." Serra looked at her shocked. "Amazing! But I would never ask you to give up your name, and the legacy it carries. So I totally..."

"Serra..."

"Understand why you-"

"Serra!"

"Yeah?"

"From now on, my name is Katarina Harkner." Kat declared.

"Oh!" She paused, then, a huge grin crossed her face. "I love it!"

"Me too." Kat replied and kissed her. "I love you Serra."

"I love you too Kat."

Fin

for now -

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this story. I am pretty proud of it. There WILL be an epilogue, but it's gonna take time as I am just trying to rest and heal. Stay Tuned!