Wilhelmina, (Billie) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened slowly at some point in the night. I glanced at the nightstand. 9mm handy. It was Billie. As she has done several times, blankets, and pillows in hand crawl on my bed, cover up and return to sleep. Stillness returned for a time.

Then, in the dark quiet.

"Shit Mr. Kay. I am freezing. Can I get under your blankets too?"

I answered.

"Do you think that's a good idea Billie?"

She replied.

"It will be okay. I am ice cold."

With that, she got under my sheets and blankets to pull hers atop of that. Then she sighed heavily. Billie went straight to sleep. I lay looking at her face in the dim light.

Waking takes time for me. My first sense told my brain about a scent. Odd thought. My eyes fluttered open. There was a mop of brown hair on my shoulder and my arm around someone. Surely, I was dreaming. Sudden shock as I realized it was Billie next to me in bed. She had one arm over my chest and one leg draped over mine. But she slumbered away. I was in panic mode. I attempted to move slowly and quietly. But Billie moved and snuggled more.

"Stay still Mr. Kay. Nothing happened and you are so warm."

Another thing. I was also erect. I had to get out of bed now before she noticed. But it was too late.

Billie says.

"What is that? Mr. Kay, are you hard?"

I bunched a blanket over my crotch. This was embarrassing.

Billie continued.

"That is cool Mr. Kay. Do not be embarrassed or anything. It is normal, isn't it?"

Her statement did not help.

"Let me see it." Billie added.

"I do not think that is a clever idea, Billie. I am much too old for you."

Billie spoke.

"Look Mr. Kay. I know you have noticed my nipples. I have been trying to tease you and get you to look at me. But you always act like you do not see anything. You are such a gentleman. You treat me with respect. You buy me clothes. You teach me to cook. You let me live here and sometimes sleep on your bed. All that time and you have not tried a thing. I really do not give a shit about your age. You must be the finest man I have ever known. I want to be with you. Now then, let us see what is under that blanket."

Billie seemed very sincere. I was unsure.

Billie purred.

"Mr. Kay? Come on. Let me make you feel good."

Slowly she pulled the blanket from my lap. My pajamas stood out like a tent pole. Billie removed her tank top. Quarter sized areola and pea sized nipples bounced into view. Her breasts were not huge. But they fit her small frame perfectly.

Billie crawled over to me and gently kissed my forehead.

"It'll be okay Mr. Kay."

She pushed me down on the bed and smoothly removed my bottoms. Then her fingernails lightly ran up the inside of my thigh. My hard cock bobbed to my racing pulse.

She spoke.

"Fuck Mr. Kay. You have a thick cock!"

Billie kissed the tip and held me in one hand. I thought I would burst.

"Feel good?" She asked.

All I could do was sigh. My ex would never have done this as she thought it was disgusting. Billie slowly engulfed me in her mouth. Suddenly she rose and made a loud slurping noise. Then slowly descended me again.

I moaned. "Billie stop. I am going to cum."

She moves up until just the head was in her mouth. Then I shot into her, and she swallowed it all.

Once I was done, she said.

"Shit Mr. Kay. How long since you had sex?"

I looked at this mostly naked girl in my bed and replied.

"I could not tell you exactly. But around ten or twelve years. OMG did that feel good."

Billie continued to gently stroke and lick me clean.

I do not have the adjectives and adverbs to describe how Billie made me feel. It had been an exceptionally long time for me. Now, I wanted to do something for Billie.

So, I asked.

"Billie? Can I make you feel good too?"

Her response.

"Hell yes!"

And she fell back on the bed.

"Take my panties off Mr. Kay." She giggled.

I did so and was unprepared for what was uncovered. My ex refused unequivocally to shave or trim any pubic hair. It was the size and appearance of a rabid raccoon. Billie's was a small landing strip, and her pussy lips were shaved smooth and clean. There was also a glint of moisture. This was the first time I had seen anything like this in real life.

First, however, I wanted those nipples. My ex never allowed nipple play. But I fondled Billie's firm breasts, rolled nipples between my finger, and licked and sucked them. Her pea sized nipple hardened my mouth.

Billie wanted something more. She pushed my head and face down her torso and between her legs. Once more, something my ex would never allow. Billie let me play, finger, lick, kiss and manipulate her pussy. I even made her cum, which caused her to squeal with delight. I do not think my ex ever had an orgasm. I do not think she liked sex at all.

This was all new to me. Billie had cum. I had cum. Now what?

I spoke.

"Billie, can I hold you?"

As I enfolded her into my arms, she responded.

"I'd like that very much Mr. Kay."

What a morning this had become. Spending time with someone that enjoys sex and cuddling. Who knew? I never would have imagined this at my age. As we lay in bed,

Billie asked.

"Are you gonna fuck me later Mr. Kay? Please?"

12