Will and Chloe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool coat hanger."

"Thanks. I met this guy about eight years ago in a game and he's from the UK. He sent that to me for my birthday a few months ago. Said I needed to 'class up the place,'" Will chuckled. "He's one of my closest friends now."

"Aw, that's cute. It's pretty cool that you've made friends like that online. I was never able to," Chloe said, a little sadly. "They always seemed to get creepy or sleazy after a while."

"Well, maybe you can play with my friends sometime," Will offered. "They're all super chill people. They don't get overly excited whenever a girl joins the chat. Most of them have girlfriends. A couple are married. Some of their spouses play as well. Everyone has always gotten along."

"That'd be great! We'll have to set it up sometime. What games do you guys play? You don't play League of Legends, do you? I played that for a while. Too many sweaty tryhards in that game," she said.

"LoL? God no. We don't play League. We play Overwatch," Will said, knowing full well that it wasn't any better when it came to sweaty tryhards, but he still loved it.

"Will, that game is no better!" Chloe exclaimed.

Aghast to be called out so blatantly, Will scoffed with mock indignation. "I'll have you know that we're the sweaty tryhards in that game so it doesn't count. Besides, we play other games too. A couple of battle royales that we complain about whenever we get out tryharded like PUBG, Warzone, Tarkov, and Hunt. A bit of Counter-Strike, too. As well as some other much more chill games."

Chloe was squinting at him, wondering what he considered to be 'chill games' if all the ones he named were some of the most competitive ones she knew about. She said, "Well, maybe we can play some Overwatch sometime. I used to play a while back before my group fell apart. It's not nearly as much fun playing alone. The other games I'll have to look into. I've played a bit of Warzone and if by 'Hunt' you mean Hunt: Showdown, then I've played that too. I really like the atmosphere of that game. That southern gothic style is so cool. And the theme music is amazing."

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Even though Hunt has gotten more popular over the last year or two I still don't know many people that play it. Most of my friends say it's too slow because they're more into the fast-paced BR/Extraction games," Will said. He was excited to have a potentially regular partner for Hunt, it was one of his favorite games for the same reasons she said she liked it. The atmosphere and theme music.

"C'mon, I'll show you my setup," he walked her down the hall to the spare room he used as his office/workshop. "I call it the sweatshop," he joked. He didn't, but he thought he might start considering she was kinda right about him sometimes getting a little too into his games. Well, that and the two 3D printers he had on an adjustable workbench could really heat up the room if they were both going at the same time.

Chloe chuckled, "I bet you do. The moment I see a bucket under your desk I'm gone, dude."

Will gasped, "You know about the bucket?! Ok, hold on. Let me step in real quick so I can-"

One of his printers was working on a part for his OneWheel at the moment, it still had about an hour to go before it was finished. It's the first thing you see when you walk in and Chloe went right to it.

"Oh, cool! I've never seen a printer going in person before," Chloe knelt down in front of the workbench, watching the hot end zip back and forth, laying down layer after layer on a small part that would become a charger mount he could screw into the wall to keep his charger off the floor.

"It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it," Will said. "Though there's a lot of troubleshooting and tweaking and tinkering with settings. There are pages and pages of settings in the slicers used to create the files needed to print things. It takes a lot of work and research, but it's so satisfying when a print comes out nice and clean."

Chloe stood and looked around the room. "I bet. Seems like it would take a lot of time and energy to learn. And that is a nice computer setup too. The dual monitor setup is a must. Once I went dual I couldn't go back." At this Chloe bent at the waist in front of him to take a long look under his desk, longer than was necessary he was sure. He got a very good look at her ass. Her leggings really showed it off. She was clearly wearing a thong or something that didn't show any lines.

Hands on knees and still bent over, Chloe looked back at him and caught him staring. She smiled and said, "Your cable management is good but it could be better. You can really only see it if you're bent over and looking. I'll link you to some of the cable sleeves and organizers I use. But the best part of all is no bucket!" She announced as she straightened.

"Don't be so shocked! I'm not that bad," Will said with feigned offense.

"Well, we'll see once we start playing together," she teased.

Before he could respond, Chloe stepped up to him and kissed him. She kissed him slowly and luxuriously. Her tongue explored his mouth. She would occasionally suck and gently bite on his lower lip.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked as she broke from the kiss. She turned around in his arms, pressing her ass against his hardening cock. She had to stand on her toes to do it and Will helped by lowering himself a bit. Chloe grabbed his hands and brought them to her large, heavy breasts. He had relatively large hands and they could just barely hold each of her breasts. He lifted and squeezed them while kissing the back of her neck. They felt incredible. Large and heavy, but still perky. He ran his thumbs over her hardening nipples, he could clearly feel them through her shirt and bra and Chloe let out a soft moan.

"Yes. Chloe, you are so incredibly sexy I can't even put it into words. I've never been this attracted to someone before," Will breathed between kisses on her neck.

"Good! Let's go watch a movie and I'll-" Chloe began to say, laughing, as she started to step away from him. Before she could, Will, leaving one hand on her breast, slid the other up to her neck and pulled her back against him.

"You are such a tease! I knew you were trying something. It's about time you got a little taste of your own medicine," Will said. He began to massage her breast with one hand while applying gentle pressure around her neck. He kissed and nibbled on the back and side of her neck and along her shoulder while grinding his erection into her ass.

"Oh, oh!" Chloe gasped. Her hands went up to his arm that was holding her neck, not to try to pry it off, but as if her legs had suddenly gone weak and she needed to hold herself up.

Will kept her backside pinned to his front for several moments, Chloe gasping and moaning the entire time, grinding her ass into him. After some time, Will loosened his grip on her, allowing them to separate. He made sure she was steady on her feet before he gently pushed her away, swatting her on the ass as he did so.

Chloe gasped and spun around, seemingly indignant, but laughed when she saw Will suppressing a laugh, shoulders shaking with quiet mirth.

"Now what were you going to say?" Will said through his grin.

Chloe's face, neck, and upper chest were red with a blush. "Oh, mister. You're so lucky I owe you!" She said in a flustered, but playful tone. "No one has ever done anything like that to me. I'm usually the one in charge. It surprised me," Chloe hesitated here.

"I liked it," she finally said.

Then, as if just remembering, "And you spanked me! I have never!" She said with a faux haughty voice of outrage and a toss of her hair. She even, adorably, stamped a foot on the ground. She did seem to be genuinely flustered, Will thought. And she looked incredibly cute during the whole thing too. Her blush was even deeper and she seemed to have trouble meeting his eyes at first.

"Was it really a spanking, though? It was just a playful swat, much less than you deserve, really," Will said offhandedly. "It isn't like I bent you over my knee and spanked your bare ass which, I might still have to do if you don't behave yourself. You're on thin ice, missy," Will said, mirroring her haughty tone.

Chloe's had widened at the mention of him bending her over and spanking her bare ass. She seemed to squirm a bit, only briefly meeting his eyes.

"Yeah, well, like I said. You're lucky I owe you! And anyway I was going to say let's go watch a movie."

Having finally gotten the better of her, even if in a small way, Will let her off the hook and guided her out of the room.

"Let's watch one of your favorites. I need to determine whether you have good taste in movies since your taste in games was iffy," Chloe said, regaining her former composure.

"Well, I'm big into movies. What do you want to watch? Drama, comedy, dark comedy, horror, horror/comedy? I mean, I could go on." Will said, rattling off his preferred movie genres.

"I'm down for a good dark comedy or drama," said Chloe.

They settled on the couch. Will on the end in his favorite spot and Chloe close by in the center. She took her shoes off and curled her legs up under her. Will thought for a moment then got up and grabbed one of his favorite Blu-Rays and popped it into one of his consoles, since he didn't have a stand-alone player.

The movie was about two assassins hiding in a small town in Belgium after a job that went bad. It was one of his absolute favorite movies he'd stumbled across as a kid back when his parents had cable.

They settled back on the couch, Will into his favorite spot and Chloe didn't hesitate to snuggle up next to him, hand on his chest and head on his shoulder.

About ten minutes into the movie Chloe's hand moved down toward his pants. Will began to turn toward her to kiss her, but Chloe stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Just relax," Chloe whispered. "Enjoy the movie. I owe you, but I just want to touch you for now. At the end of the movie, I promise I'll make everything up to you."

Chloe gave him a quick kiss and then settled her head back on his shoulder. Her hand went down to his pants and undid the button and zipper and Will settled his arm behind his head and around her shoulder.

She couldn't help herself and gave a little chuckle, "I see you've gotten pants that fit better. Didn't want me to catch you with your pants down again, did you? I'll be more gentle this time I promise."

Will, breathy with anticipation, laughed wryly, "I knew better this time. No telling what you'd get up to."

Chloe said nothing but smiled into his shoulder. She reached into his pants and grabbed him over his boxers. Will gasped. He'd recently purchased several pairs of boxers online that were made of some blend of nylon and spandex that felt like silk on his skin. Now with Chloe groping his balls as she was, the boxers just enhanced it to a new level.

She slowly massaged his balls, gently squeezing and tugging them in different directions. She did this for several minutes and it confirmed, at least in Will's mind, that she did seem to have some sort of fetish or kink regarding a man's balls. He remembered very vividly the attention she lavished on them during their first encounter. She'd yet to even touch his erection yet, even though the head of his cock and more were now sticking out past the band of his boxers.

Chloe moaned and hummed quietly while she slowly and deliberately traced a finger up the length of his cock to the tip. She finally, finally gripped his cock in her hand and stroked it slowly up and down. When she reached the bottom she would release his cock and slip her hand under his balls, cupping them, massaging them. She'd squeeze and tug them on her way up to his cock, then stroke him slowly and sensuously. After stroking him several times she'd slow down and rub her thumb over his sensitive frenulum, causing him to shudder and moan softly.

"God, Will," Chloe whispered. "You have such a nice cock, but I absolutely love your balls. They're huge and so heavy," as she said this she cupped his balls as best she could as if to weigh them. "They're so nice to hold and massage. I could do it all night. They're so heavy it's like I can feel they're ready to burst. They need to be drained, Will." She reached up and kissed him briefly but passionately before going back to work on him.

Despite her excellent work on his cock and balls, she seemed to be paying attention to and enjoying the movie. She laughed at the funny parts and 'aww'd' at the somber parts.

The movie ended and Will felt like his balls were about to explode. He was so incredibly turned on. He had never been on edge like this for this long before. While he hadn't been very close to cumming, she'd kept him fully aroused the entire movie and he could feel a deep ache in his balls and the base of his cock.

As soon as the credits started rolling Chloe slid down to the ground between Will's legs, "Okay, Will. I'm going to take care of you now. You deserve it. I was bad and you deserve it so much. No tricks this time," she said in a husky voice.

She ran her hands up his legs until she reached the top of his pants and pulled them down, leaving him in just his boxers. She took off his shoes and completely removed his pants.

"There you go, I want you to be as comfortable as possible for this," she said.

She scooted up even more, running her hands back up his thighs, over his boxers before bringing them both to his crotch. She groped and kneaded him through the silky fabric.

"These feel really good. I bet they feel even better on your end, huh?" She asked.

All Will could manage was a nod and an, "Mmhmmm".

Chloe lowered her head to his thigh, resting her cheek on it while she massaged him. She seemed to really enjoy touching him. She would look him in the eye while massaging and squeezing him then lower her eyes to the large bulge in his boxers and bite her lower lip.

"You know, I never got a good look at you last time. It was too dark and you blocked what little light there was when I was down in front of you, but I could tell right away that you were big. Especially your balls. I love them so much." She said this as she leaned in and began to nuzzle and kiss his balls and cock over his boxers.

Will had been told before that he was big by a couple of his flings, but he always just chalked it up to talk. He knew his dick was above average, but not absolutely huge. His balls on the other hand, well, no one had paid much attention to them. He supposed they were fairly big, but he also supposed that the other girls he'd been with hadn't had a fetish for them either so didn't comment. He figured that girls commenting on his dick size and him not really believing them was probably due to porn. He'd seen quite a bit of porn and the guys were always absolutely huge so that had probably skewed his opinion. Not only that, but his hands were fairly large, which didn't make his dick look very big in his hands, but a girl's smaller hands were a different story.

Will gasped as Chloe nibbled on his ball sack through the fabric of his boxers. She would catch part of his sack gently between her teeth and pull upward, stretching his sack to the point where he could feel it down in his perineum. It didn't actually hurt, but it surprised him. It felt incredibly good. Will could see the tip of his cock leaking precum. He was so incredibly turned on that it was becoming painful.

Chloe released his balls and reached up to his waistband. She seemed to be anticipating her first sight of him. She licked her lips before catching her plump bottom lip between her teeth. She pulled down on his boxers. His cock stayed right where it was, pointing rigidly upward against his belly, but his balls fell heavily between his thighs as they'd been caught between the folds of his boxers due to her massaging.

"Oh, my God, Will." She reached up to stroke his cock while leaning in to kiss and suck on his balls.

Will moaned. "Jesus, Chloe. That feels so fucking good. I never knew that could feel so good."

"Mmhmm!" Chloe said around his balls. She came off of them with a pop and said, "I love it! They're so big and heavy. I can tell you need to release, Will. I'm going to swallow it all. I'm going to make you come so hard and I'm going to swallow all of it. You've been hard for so long now I bet you have a huge load ready for me, don't you? Can you feel the ache in your balls yet? Does it hurt? That's the cum wanting out, Will. I'm going to take it from you and make you feel better. Just like you deserve."

Will moaned and gasped as Chloe began to deepthroat him. She slowed down, looking him in the eye as she took him all the way down to the base of his cock. Once there she held for a second, doing some sort of swallowing motion with her throat that massaged his cock, causing him to moan. Then, equally as slowly pulled off of him. Once she reached the top, keeping the head of his dick in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the underside of the tip, then slowly lowered her head until his entire cock was in her mouth and throat. She did this slowly, over and over again, maintaining eye contact for several seconds at a time. She didn't seem to need a break and Will wondered how long she could go on before needing respite.

Several more full-length deepthroatings later, Chloe took his cock out of her mouth and began to kiss and lick the length of it, all while sensually stroking and rubbing the underside of the tip. He didn't think anything could feel this good. Once again, he was surprised as Chloe moved downward. She gave his cock full-length strokes now as she sucked on his balls, one at a time at first, then trying to get them both in her mouth. With her other hand, she cinched his scrotum so that his balls were tight in their sack. She played her tongue and lips over them, even gently nibbling on the fleshy part of his ball sack.

Chloe let go of his sack just enough to allow her to massage his perineum with her thumb. Everything down there was slick with her saliva and the soft, circular motions of her thumb caused will to moan and squirm with pleasure.

Chloe switched her grip on him, grabbing his balls tight, and began to use a rocking motion of her hand to massage his perineum with the back of her fingers. As she did this she completely sucked him down in one quick motion, deepthroating him wholly, causing him to gasp again. At this, Will bucked and squirmed while in her mouth. Without fully realizing it as he did it, he'd grabbed her by the base of her ponytail. Chloe seemed to love it, though.

"Mmmhmmm! Yes! You can use my hair to control me if you want," Chloe said after briefly taking him out of her mouth.

Will thought about it for a second, filing that away for later. Right now, he was just holding on for dear life. "I'll definitely remember that for next time. Right now I'm enjoying you doing all the work," he said with a roguish smile. He patted her head a couple of times before resting his hand back around the base of her ponytail.

Chloe pouted. He wasn't sure how she managed to do that with his cock in her mouth, but she did. And it was hot.

Will knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. He could feel a serious ache in his balls now. After having been basically edged for the last hour and a half and now this mind-blowing blowjob, he was just about to explode.

"Chloe, I'm gonna cum," Will grunted. He was now trying to fight it off. He didn't want this incredible experience to end. He was squirming and bucking all over the place now, his ass raising off the couch at times. Will wasn't sure if he was trying to get away from her or trying to get deeper down her throat.

If he was trying to get away from her, Chloe wasn't having it. She kept his balls firmly in her palm. Massaging his balls and perineum. Pulling and squeezing, causing Will to settle back on the couch.