Will and Chloe Pt. 02

Story Info
Chloe apologizes and Will has a decision to make.
9.8k words
4.57
10k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So part one was received better than I expected and people seemed to want part 2. I had never really planned past part 1 and I expected anything else I wrote to be much more focused on the action and a lot shorter, however, this being my first ever writing exercise, I guess I've let it get away from me and there's a lot more I want to write than I originally expected I would. I apologize for any parts that seem a bit disjointed as I tend to bounce around my story adding and deleting bits and I sometimes forget to make sure that doesn't impact the story as a whole. Please let me know what you think in the comments, I'm open to at least reading feedback. I will be uploading parts 2 and 3 simultaneously and part 4 shouldn't be too long after. Thanks.

"Hiiii, Will! How are you?" the text read.

Will shot up out of his computer chair, standing bolt upright. He'd been mid-game when he read the text. He could vaguely hear his teammates asking what was going on since he was clearly AFK in-game.

"Ooohhh, shit. Uhhh." He said out loud. What should I do?! He thought, his heart suddenly racing.

"Will? WILL! I can hear you, dude. What are you doing?! Pop your ult on the point and contest it! C'mon, man!"

"Sorry, guys. I have to go!" he shouted into his headset as he removed it from his ears, and pressed the power button on his PC, putting it into sleep mode without even exiting the game.

"Holy shit," he said, sitting back down.

The last time he spoke to Chloe had been about two and a half weeks ago in the parking lot at the theater when she'd forced herself on him. That was technically rape, right? Even though he'd been incredibly turned on at the time, he hadn't been willing most of the time. But when he thought back on it, on the car ride home, he'd been incredibly turned on still. He had hoped she would text him. There had been several times he started a text to her, only to delete it, not knowing exactly what to say. Not knowing how to start a conversation even in the most casual way.

He really wanted to see her again. He thought back to their walk and conversation before the movie and felt a real connection with her. He was really saddened to think that nothing would come of that after what she did. How could it? How could he be with someone that would do something like that? He thought maybe if they had a real conversation about it and she apologized sincerely he'd be able to get past it. Not only that, but she clearly likes to dominate her partner and Will himself had always been the dominant one in his relationships, though there weren't many. Could he be in a relationship like that?

Will thought of how good literally everything she had done to him felt that night. Even the non-consensual nature of it had been really hot once he reflected on it in the car. Would he be a hypocrite for being with someone that did something like that to him?

Will knew he needed to talk to her. This had the potential to be really bad or really, really good. If he got a bad vibe or didn't like what she had to say then he could just never speak to her again. But if she explained herself and apologized in an appropriately sincere way, it had the potential to lead to something great.

His father raised him to think clearly and calmly before making decisions. "Always keep your temper and think about what you want. Think about how to get what you want while maintaining your composure. A hot head and flippant tongue will get you more trouble than solutions." He'd heard that so many times growing up he could practically hear his father saying it.

He decided to feel out her attitude and then try to get her to talk to him about what happened.

"Hey. I'm doing well. How about you?" He didn't intend to be so dry, but he didn't know what else to say.

It was several minutes before his phone let out the Portal 2 portal gun sound effect, indicating a new text.

"I'm great! Listen, can we talk? I think I need to apologize to you. I've been wanting to talk to you for weeks, I just didn't know how to start. But you deserve an apology and an explanation, though I don't think it will be good enough. I'd love to apologize in person tonight, but if you're not comfortable with that, I'll do it over the phone. Or even text message if you don't want to speak to me. I'd understand completely."

Will thought about it for a long minute. It was almost 8:30 pm and dark. There was a relatively well-lit park about a block from his condo. Since it was a Thursday night, most places nearby were closed. The park it is, he thought.

"I can meet you right now if you want," he gave her the name of the park and said he'd meet her there.

"See you soon," came her reply.

Will took a very quick shower and got dressed. He had been relaxing and playing games all day and figured he probably needed it. On the way out he grabbed his keys, intending on driving to the park, but he spied his OneWheel in its corner in the living room and decided to ride that instead. It had been a couple of days since his last ride and his favorite time to ride was at night when it was a little chilly. He briefly debated not wearing his helmet, thinking Chloe would think he was a loser or childish when she saw it.

He used to wear his old skateboarding helmet when he first got his OneWheel, but after a fall at almost 20 mph that ended with him nearly smashing his face on a curb, he decided a full-face helmet would be the way to go if he wanted to keep all his teeth.

Fuck that, I like my teeth right where they are, thanks. He grabbed his keys, OneWheel, and a light jacket and headed out the door.

Helmet on, he took his time riding to the park. He knew it would still be a while before Chloe showed up. Once he got there he rode around the sidewalk throughout the park, enjoying the chill breeze. He was listening to some synth-pop music on the one earbud he had on. It was his favorite music to listen to while cruising at night, whether in the car or on his board. It was just so relaxing and a good mood setting for him.

He saw a white Nissan pulling into the parking lot and made his way over to a bench nearby. He pulled his helmet off and put away his earbud as Chloe walked up to him. She was absolutely stunning. That hadn't changed. And she still didn't look like someone that would do what she had done. It was hard reconciling that memory with this girl standing before him.

She was wearing gray workout leggings that looked incredible on her as they showed off her flat tummy and toned thighs. Those combined with the tight white shirt she was filling out very well showed how fit and curvy she was. Her red hair was in a ponytail that exposed her elegant neck and once he realized that he couldn't help but think about the hair tie she'd used on him the first time they met. He felt a stirring in his pants and immediately tried to think of something else. He did notice, however, that she didn't have the choker on that she wore the first time they met.

"Whoa! Is that your OneWheelie thing? That thing is cool!"

"Yeah. It's a lot of fun. A bit dangerous, especially at night, but well worth it so far," Will said. "I like to ride around at night when it's cool and quiet. Put some chill music on and just relax, you know?"

"I get that. I do the same with my bike all the time," Chloe said.

They stood there a bit awkwardly for a second. She didn't get any closer to him and he didn't try to go in for a hug this time.

"You wanna sit down?" he asked, indicating the bench a few feet away.

"Yeah."

Will took a seat at one end of the bench and Chloe sat with plenty of space between them. Will set his helmet down on his lap and gazed into the iridium visor. His distorted reflection showed his hair was all messed up and he tried to surreptitiously smooth it out.

"That's a cool helmet too. Looks expensive. Is a full-face helmet really necessary, though?" Chloe asked. She didn't sound like she was judging him, just genuinely curious.

"I'm not the greatest rider, so probably. I'm getting better, but I take a fall every now and then, mostly on trails and paths with loose gravel. I have another helmet I wear, but only during the day and on roads and paths I know well since it isn't a full-face helmet. I wear this one at night every time, though. I once nearly smashed my face going pretty fast and decided it'd be best to get one of these. I've seen a lot of serious injuries from riders and I'd rather not take the chance so I always wear at least some protection. I have some knee and shin guards as well as some wrist guards for when I'm riding rougher trails."

"That's smart," Chloe said. "I had a friend in high school who refused to wear a helmet when skating. Hardly anyone did. He cracked his skull on a curb he was trying to grind and nearly died. He was in a coma for three months. People started wearing them more after that. I usually wear mine when I ride my bike."

They sat in silence again for a few heartbeats.

Will recognized this conversation for what it was. Beating around the bush. After worrying and stressing about talking to her again for over two weeks, he just wanted to get to the point.

He said, "So you said you have something to say to me?" Will still hadn't looked up from his helmet.

Chloe cleared her throat, "Yes. Will, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did. I don't have any excuse for it. I really, really like you and I know I've ruined what chance I might have had with you, but I just need to apologize to you. I'm ashamed and embarrassed by what I did." She was fidgeting now. Her hands were clasped between her thighs and she was looking down at them, dry washing and squeezing them. He could see the muscles in her thighs move as she clamped her thighs around her hands.

She went on, "I did it because I was so turned on by you. I felt that we connected incredibly well even before we met at the park the first time. I can't remember the last person that made me laugh as much as you did back when we were just chatting on Discord, you know?"

Will distinctly remembered laughing just as much as she did. Was she just saying this to lower his guard?

"And when we met at the park," she continued, "you were so handsome. I fell a little in love with you when I saw you on your phone on that bench. You just looked so happy and relaxed, I think you were smiling at something you were reading. You seemed so open and welcoming. By the end of the night, I decided I wanted to sleep with you and I just went about it all wrong. I wanted to show you what I could do for you, but obviously, I'm into some...things." She trailed off here.

Will thought she might be blushing with the way she ended that sentence. She was looking at her hands, head down.

He didn't say anything. Just looked at her.

Chloe went on, "I knew before I left my apartment that I wanted to do something with you and had made preparations for it. Parking next to you, having a towel ready for whatever we needed it for..." Now she was definitely blushing. The white LED light of the relatively new light above them showed that clearly.

"I was wondering about that," Will said. "You parking next to me and the towel. Even the hair tie you were messing with all night, which, by the way, was kinda crazy!" he laughed. Will realized he wasn't upset anymore and his apprehension was fading fast. Sometime during her speech, he realized she seemed genuinely remorseful and upset about what she'd done. Thinking back, he knew at the time that if he really wanted to he could have gotten away from her. He could have hit her in the face hard and quickly enough to stun or knock her out and get away. He didn't though because he had been getting increasingly turned on by what was happening. He let her do it.

"Oh, my god! I know!" Chloe laughed a bit nervously. "I'm sorry. That's one of those things I mentioned. I didn't hurt you did I? Like, not too much? I'm really sorry."

"Well, yeah. You did. It hurt quite a bit at first. When you squeezed and pulled it hurt some, but..." Will trailed off. He was glad he had his helmet on his lap now. Thinking about that night was starting to make him hard. "After a while, I started to like it. It still hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. It only hurt so much because I've never really experienced it before and it was kind of scary at the time. But now, looking back on it, I know I liked it."

"Really? Well, crap. I'm glad, but I wish I had known. Right after I left I had to pull over because I was panicking so much about what I did. I was scared I hurt you and scared that I did that at all. I couldn't believe it. But this isn't about me. I wanted to apologize to you and make sure you were ok. I'm sorry it took me so long. I was ashamed and didn't think you'd want to see or speak to me."

Will said, "It's okay. I wanted to talk to you too. I just didn't know how. I honestly didn't think you'd be so broken up about it. You were so confident and in control at the time I never would have guessed you were panicking right after. But if we're going to continue to see each other we need to come up with some sort of consent/non-consent safeword or something."

Chloe quickly looked up and over to him at that. "Really? You really still want to see me?"

Will nodded. "Yes. I like you too and I accept your apology. I felt that connection with you as well and want to see where it goes. And if I'm not wrong, I think we can have a lot of fun together. If you know what I mean.

Will put his helmet on the ground and held his hand out toward her. Chloe placed her hand in his and they slid closer to one another. Feeling how cold she was, Will took his jacket off and put it around her shoulders. She leaned against him, head on his shoulder and they sat there quietly for a time.

After several minutes of easy silence, Chloe spoke. "Will? Can I ask you something really important? Like it's kind of a big deal right now..."

Will, immediately apprehensive said, "uh, yeah. Okay. What is it?"

"Will you teach me how to ride your OneWheelie thing?"

Will laughed. Relief flooded through him. He had no idea what he was afraid she was about to ask, but this was a relief.

"Oh, my god. Why would you ask like that?! Scared the crap out of me, dude. I thought you were going to ask if we could do a repeat right here and now or something. Jesus." Will was still laughing.

Chloe threw her head back and laughed. "No. I'm honestly not super into public stuff. That was an exception. Besides, I didn't bring an extra hair tie for you." At that, she glanced down at his crotch and gave him a wink.

Will reached into his pocket and pulled out her hair tie. It was the same one she'd left around his balls that night at the theater. He'd washed it and kept it. He wasn't sure why, but he was glad now that he did.

Chloe's eyebrows shot up as she reached for the hair tie. "Is this the same one? It is! I can't believe you kept it. Wow. That's hot for a reason I can't explain."

"Yeah, well, you'd better take it. I keep getting a boner every time I see it. I basically Pavlov'd myself. I kept it on my entryway table next to where I put my keys. Every time I left my condo or came home I'd see it and think about what it was used for and get a raging boner. Pretty soon all I had to do was walk through my door and I'd get hard."

Placing a hand on his thigh, Chloe laughed long and hard at this. Will joined her in laughing before she said, "That is both so fucking hot and hilarious. I promise to make it up to you." She scooted over to him and pulled him into a long and deep kiss.

Will wasn't sure how long it went on, but eventually, she pulled away and said, "Now, back to this other Very Important Business. You going to show me how to ride your OneWheelie or what?"

"Okay, first things first. It's called a OneWheel. Not a OneWheelie. You're killing me. Second, let's move over to the grass where it's safer."

"OneWheel. Sorryy," she said, drawing out the word and rolling her eyes, clearly not sorry and enjoying teasing him.

Will picked up his OneWheel, walked over to the grass, and turned it on. He got on and demonstrated how it worked and where she should place her feet to activate the sensors. He rode around a bit to give her an example of how to accelerate and stop as well as how to get off of it safely.

He helped her on the board and had her activate it. He placed his hands on her hips to help her balance. He could have easily held her hands to help her, but he wanted to touch her and she didn't seem to mind.

Her closeness was intoxicating. He could see that her nipples were hard from the cold. With her this close, even with her standing on the board, he could see down her shirt. He had to remind himself to pay attention or he'd end up dropping her.

"This thing is kinda scary, Will. Like, I can see it being a lot of fun once you really get used to it, but I foresee myself falling on my ass a lot," Chloe said.

"It's a lot easier if you already have good balance. I used to skateboard a lot so I picked up the balancing part of it with almost no problem. It was just the turning and stopping that took me about a day longer."

He let her roll back and forth on the board for about ten minutes before she called it quits, but not before extracting a promise for another lesson.

"So what were you doing before I texted you?" Chloe asked.

"Not much, just playing online with the guys. I have a few days off so I was just getting started on a lazy weekend." Will answered.

"Me too. I usually get a few days off at a time." Chloe seemed unsure of what to say or do next.

"Do you want to come back to my place and hang out for a bit?"

"Yeah!" Chloe said, unable to reign in her excitement.

So they put his board and helmet in her trunk and he instructed her how to get to his condo. His unit wasn't connected to any other, that's why he'd picked it. He grew up living in apartments with neighbors above, behind, or next to him, sometimes all three, well into his teens before his parents bought their house.

He had started working young and picked a profession in IT that paid really well. He'd had enough to buy the condo by the time he was 23. His grandmother left him an inheritance that really helped as well. He knew he was very fortunate and it helped that he was fairly frugal. Aside from his hobby spending, which was usually one big purchase at first (high-end PC parts, OneWheel, 3D printers), he didn't spend much regularly.

"Oh, nice place!" Chloe remarked. "Looks like a pleasant neighborhood."

"It really is. I always grew up in crappy neighborhoods in crappy apartments so I wanted my first place to be nice. I worked really hard from a young age to save up. And I worked hard in high school too. I was able to graduate early and get into college early. I got incredibly lucky to find a job right away. The company I worked at had been bought by another company and the old timers didn't like that so a lot of them quit and they were desperate to hire anyone. Including a too young college graduate. Let me tell you, I struggled like hell at first. I thought every day was my last day there. But through sheer will and near constant bullshitting my supervisors, I was able to figure out what the hell I was doing and now I'm comfortable."

Will knew he was talking too much. He was getting nervous.

"Well, good for you. It's nicer than my place. I make good money but the rent is low enough that moving isn't worth it. I'm able to save a lot because of it."

They got out of the car, collected his things, and headed to the door. Once inside Chloe took off his jacket and hung it on the wooden Union Jack coat hanger on the wall near the door.