Will and Chloe Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Will. Cum for me. I'm going to milk you dry. I want every drop!" Chloe said with enthusiasm.

At that, Will exploded. She was mid-deepthroat and didn't even slow down as he spurted into her mouth, coating her throat. Chloe just kept going, up and down, up and down, over and over again. From tip to base at a pace that was neither fast nor slow. Somehow she was able to swirl her tongue around the tip even as cum shot out when she reached the top and made the swallowing/massaging motion with her throat when he was fully buried in her mouth.

Will moaned so loud it was nearly a shout and still she kept going. He had never had such an intense orgasm before. Even his vision seemed to blacken to a tunnel. At this point, he couldn't help himself. Hand still around her ponytail, he pulled her mouth onto him as he bucked and squirted down her throat. And Chloe loved it.

She hummed and moaned around his cock after every swallow which was accompanied by an audible gulping sound.

Chloe changed from the rocking massage on his perineum to a more focused, back-to-front massage with her fingers. Starting near his asshole and massaging toward his cock and between his balls, as if to truly milk all the cum out of him just like she said she would.

Finally, after what felt like forever and the most intense orgasm he'd ever had, Will seemed to be completely empty. His cock started to lose some of its hardness, though it did not go completely soft. He was still fairly hard and Chloe was still gently suckling on the tip of his cock, occasionally taking his full length down her throat. She seemed to take great pleasure in just having him in her mouth. And she had never stopped massaging his balls and perineum, even coaxing several drops of cum out of him, which she licked from his slit self indulgently.

Chloe laid her head on Will's thigh, still holding his balls and tilting his cock toward her mouth. "How was that, Will?" She asked. She popped the tip of his cock into her mouth and rubbed his thigh, waiting for his response.

Will was incredibly sensitive. Chloe seemed to know this as she didn't suck too intensely on him. She just held him in her mouth, slowly working his cock head with her tongue.

Will knew she damn well knew it was the best blowjob he's ever gotten. He shrugged and said, "It was aight," as nonchalantly as he could as if she hadn't just sucked five years off his life.

Will's dick fell out of her mouth as her jaw dropped and she lifted her head. "'It was aight?!'" Chloe said in disbelief as Will tried and failed to hide a grin.

"Ohhohohhh, mister. You ought to be careful what you say to me when I still have your balls in my hand or haven't you learned yet?" Chloe punctuated this by gently squeezing and tugging his balls downward. Chloe gave him a look with a smirk and a single raised eyebrow as if to say, "hmmm?"

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" Will said, quickly. Though he felt his cock twitch when she'd tugged him. It hadn't gone unnoticed. "It was the most mind-blowing thing I've experienced and you know it! I can barely believe it felt that good. I'm gonna remember that one for a long time."

Chloe stood up from between his legs and sat on his lap.

"You'd better. Though I won't blame you if it gets lost with all the rest," As she settled on his lap, she pulled his head to her chest and he rested there, eyes closed. Will was basking in the memory of the only just finished blowjob, replaying every second over and over in his mind.

Chloe sat on his lap, also replaying the whole thing in her mind, while she gently ran her fingers through his hair. She reached down with her other hand and cupped his balls, hefting them.

"I swear I can feel the difference in weight. You cum so much," Chloe said. "I haven't had very many partners, but no one has even come close to that volume. I love it."

"Well, I've always had a large volume. You're not the first to tell me that. I drink a ton of water and I've heard that helps. Also, you basically edged me for like an hour and a half. That definitely makes me cum more. You're really into it, huh? I've never been with anyone that was into it like that. It's really hot."

"I definitely am," Chloe replied. "I haven't had much of a chance at all to explore that so I'm hoping you'll let me do that some more. I firmly believe that boys need to be milked as often as possible. I'll take care of you every chance I get. Every day if you let me."

"Only if you let me return the favor," Will said magnanimously.

Chloe swatted his shoulder as she stood. "May I use your restroom? I'd like to wash up."

Will stood and awkwardly pulled his boxers and pants on while Chloe eyed him with a single, slender eyebrow raised and bottom lip between her teeth. She made encouraging noises when he stood up and booed when he stuffed himself into his boxers. Before he could pull his pants up she grabbed his bulge through his boxers.

"These boxers feel really good to the touch. They're so thin it's like I can feel every detail." She started to stroke and massage him through his boxers.

Will laughed and put on an affected tone. "My God, woman. Does your thirst know no bounds?! I thought you wanted to get washed up?"

"Oh, fine," Chloe pouted. "Lead the way."

Will lead her to the restroom down the hall. He gave her a clean towel as well as showed her where the soap and face wash was if she wanted them.

"You wouldn't happen to have a spare toothbrush, would you? Don't get me wrong I love the taste of your cum, but I don't think cum breath is appealing to anyone," Chloe said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I always keep the ones they give me at the dentist. Mouthwash is there too." Will reached into a drawer and pulled out one of the several still packaged toothbrushes.

"Thanks," Chloe said.

Will left her to it and went to the kitchen. He poured them some cold water and waited for her in the living room. A few minutes later Chloe emerged from the hall and sat down next to him, her hip touching his. He passed her a glass of water and she drained half of it in one go.

They sat there in contented silence for a time. Chloe with her head resting on his shoulder and Will with his hand on her thigh.

"What was that movie called?" Chloe asked. "It was really good. I was surprised by some of the actors in it. It was darkly funny and sad."

"I know, right? I love that movie. It's called In Bruges. I saw it as a kid and it took me a long time to figure out what movie it was once I remembered it. I could only remember bits and pieces of it, I just remembered liking it even as a kid. By the time I found it again I had already seen all of the Harry Potter movies and 28 Days Later, but I really only knew who Colin Farrel was as a kid because of that bad Daredevil movie. When I watched it again as a teenager I was surprised to see all those faces from those other movies I had watched by then."

"It was so good and I thought I recognized a couple of actors from Harry Potter in it," Chloe agreed. "And I get what you're talking about. I love having that experience of watching a movie when you're really young, one that you like, only to watch it years later and suddenly you recognize half the cast as your current favorite actors. It's like, how did I not realize freaking Karl Urban was Vaako in that Riddick movie?! And he was in Lord of the Rings too! I don't remember his name in that, but I saw it as a kid and then years later watched a bunch of his movies and I love him. Then I see those movies again and my mind is blown that it's him. I love that."

Will couldn't explain why, but he was glad that she seemed to recognize this same experience. He'd brought it up to some of his friends and partners in the past and not many of them seemed to experience what was to him a fun and totally out-of-the-blue experience. He guessed he was so glad about it because it was little shared experiences like these that helped him bond with people. He knew he was closer to the friends and partners he was able to bond with over these little things.

Other than her ability to easily apologize when clearly wrong and a couple of smaller things, this was the first hint he'd gotten that he'd be able to form a real bond with her other than a sexual one. It was a small thing, but it was telling to him. He'd also noticed she seemed content to sit in silence with him. She didn't seem to feel the need to fill the silence every time a natural lull in conversation occurred. That was a problem some of his friends and past partners had as well. Some of his friends, guys and girls, just never stopped talking. Even when it really wasn't necessary. Especially certain coworkers he had before he started working from home. That was the main reason he worked hard to get a work-from-home position.

"Yeah, I always get excited when that happens but hardly anyone I know seems to care or even notice it," Will said.

"Next time I'll pick the movie. I have a few in mind that I think you'll really like if you haven't seen them already," Chloe said.

"Sounds good, but right now..." Will trailed off.

He moved his left hand from her thigh and slid it under the small of her back while twisting toward her and grabbing her thigh with his right hand. He lifted with his left and pulled with his right at the same time, pulling her on top of him.

"Oh!" Chloe exclaimed, before settling on top of him, straddling him with her thighs on either side of his.

Will held her there, hands on her hips, and said, "That's better. This is much more comfortable, don't you think?"

Chloe nodded, her face flushed. She was leaning slightly toward him, hands on his chest.

Will kissed her then, drawing her in. He started slowly and indulgently, Chloe responding with the same. Their tongues met, sliding against one another, tentatively at first then with greater urgency. Will bit her bottom lip gently and Chloe loved it, her whole body squirming. She began to grind on him then. Slowly rocking her hips on him as Will switched between squeezing and massaging her ass and running his hands up and down her thighs.

Chloe did something he'd never experienced before, when Will's tongue entered her mouth she quickly trapped it with her lips and began to suck it with deep, slow motions. Will let out a surprised noise. It was the hottest thing anyone had ever done to him while making out. His still recovering cock was immediately fully hard again.

"You like that, hmm?" Chloe asked with a smile as she broke the kiss, though she didn't stop the slow grind of her hips. She wiggled her ass on him, letting him know she could feel his hard cock.

"More," was all Will said.

Chloe kissed him again, sticking her tongue far into his mouth to coax his out. Will obliged and Chloe immediately began to suck his tongue. Will had never felt anything like it. He'd never even considered doing something like this to any previous partner, but he was glad Chloe had introduced him to it. Will moved his hands up her sides and grabbed her breasts, holding them, cupping them gently. Her nipples were hard and he ran his fingers over them, back and forth.

Chloe let out a soft moan into his mouth and sped up her grinding.

She was so good at it that the combination of her sucking his tongue and grinding on his erection had him ready to blow his load again. He let it go on until he knew he couldn't last any longer.

Will pulled away from her, "Hold on a sec. Any more and I'm going to cum again. Jesus. You're full of surprises." Will gripped her hips tightly, causing her to stop her grinding.

"Ohh, you going to cum again for me already?" She said coyly, beginning to grind her hips again.

"I am if you don't stop," Will growled, slapping her ass with one hand.

Chloe yelped at that and stopped grinding in surprise.

"Even though you've been bad, I think it's time I take care of you," Will said as he grabbed her ass and stood easily with her. Chloe wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck as he walked her to his bedroom.

...to be continued.