Will and Chloe Pt. 05

Story Info
Chloe splurges on some toys.
12.6k words
4.78
8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope everyone is still enjoying these characters. I don't really know where exactly I'm headed with their story, I'm just making it up as I go. I'm open to feedback and at least considering any ideas people have for the story. Just let me know in the comments.

Will struggled to avoid speeding as he drove them back to his place. Especially since Chloe kept rubbing his thigh and grabbing his cock through his pants. Whenever he tried to touch her thigh she wouldn't let him and swat his hands away, telling him he needed to keep both hands on the wheel, then she would immediately go back to teasing him.

He managed to get them home without any accidents, either in his pants or on the road, quickly grabbing her overnight bag and dumping it on the floor next to the couch. As soon as the door was closed Will tried to take Chloe in his arms and kiss her, but she instead shoved him onto the couch. She hiked up her dress and sat on his lap. She put her arms around his shoulders and kissed him deeply.

Will ran his hands up and down her thighs and as much of her ass as he could reach, squeezing and giving her a gentle little spank here and there.

Chloe began to suck on Will's tongue, placing her hand on his chin, turning his head up so she could hover over him, raised up on her knees, moving her head similar to how she sucked his dick. It was slow and sensual and it drove Will crazy. Wil reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy over her dress. He loved the way the soft, thin fabric felt between them. Chloe started to make little noises as he rubbed her but never stopped sucking his tongue.

Several minutes later, she sat back down on him, breaking the kiss, and said, "I have some things I want to show you."

Chloe moved off of him and knelt at his feet. She reached over and grabbed her overnight bag. She took out several items and showed them to him one by one.

The first item she held up was a butt plug. It was a medium-sized plug and it was pink and seemed to also have a vibration function, given that it had a covered USB C port on the bottom end.

"This is for me. I've always wanted one, but I didn't think it would be much fun to use alone. You can put it in me whenever you want. It vibrates and actually has an app you can download so you can control the intensity, but there's also a default mode in case you don't want to mess with that. I also bought one a bit bigger for me too." She held up another pink plug of the same brand.

"This one is for you," She held up what looked like a beaded rubber cock ring that had a small bulge on either side of it. It also had a string of marble-sized rubber beads attached to the small bulges and grew out of it like a tail. The end of the string had a bulge the same size and shape as the two on the ring. She handed it to him. It was made of soft blue rubber and he could now tell that all three bulges were tiny vibrators.

"What is this? And how does it work?" He asked a bit apprehensively.

"It's called the Scorpion or something. I already threw the packaging away. It's like a cock ring. It goes around your cock and balls and the tail part goes in your ass to stimulate your prostate. The little things on it are vibrators. It has good reviews. She demonstrated with her hand how it would fit on him. "I want to put it around your balls and the tail in your ass while I give you head to give you the greatest prostate orgasm ever," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"That thing looks dangerous. And I've never had anything up my ass. Other than your finger, anyway."

"Trust me. You'll love it."

She reached back into her bag and pulled out what looked like a large black ring. Though it was wide and contoured. He couldn't quite figure out what it would be used for.

"This is for you too. Well. For me. But for you too. It's also like a cock ring, but it goes around your balls. It's heavy so it'll stretch you a bit, forcing your balls to the bottom of your sack. It's also contoured for comfort. It's not just ring-shaped. And it has a little ring on it to attach this," she said as she pulled out a long, thin strip of leather.

It was a leash. What the hell? Will thought.

'You want to put a collar and a leash on my balls?" Will asked a bit skeptically.

"Mmhmmm," Chloe said, biting her lip and smiling. "I have some things I want to try," was all she would say.

She reached back into her bag and pulled out a bundle of straps and rings. "These are for me. One is a ball gag and the other is a ring gag so you can prop my mouth open and fuck my throat," she said matter of factly.

Will's mouth fell open at that, but Chloe just carried on before he could say anything.

"These will probably be mostly for me, but who knows?" She said with a coy smile as she pulled out two pairs of padded handcuffs.

"Those should be fun," Will said, ideas already running through his head.

"I agree!"

Chloe then pulled out several other things in quick succession. A small leather paddle, a small vibrator, and what looked to be some sort of body harness meant to secure the wearer's hands behind their back.

"Jesus, Chloe. I thought that was an overnight bag. Are there even any clothes in there? Where did you get all of this stuff? Same place you got your choker, I guess?" Will said in astonishment at all of the toys she had crammed into her bag.

She laughed. "Yeah, I got them all at the same time. I made washed them and made sure they all work. The leather is high quality too. My friend gave me a good discount."

"I would hope so. It looks like you spent a small fortune in one go," he chuckled.

"Well, there's lots of stuff I want to try with you and I want to get started already," she somewhat defensively.

And with that, Chloe reached for his belt and began taking off his pants. Once they were off and across the room, Chloe, still on her knees, moved closer. She began to rub her hands over his growing bulge. She ran her hands up his thighs and the leg openings of his boxers. She kissed his inner thighs, slowly moving up. She kissed and nuzzled his bulge over his boxers, making noises of pleasure and contentment.

"I've been waiting for this all day, Will," she said. "I've been thinking about it all day."

At last, she pulled his boxers down to expose his clean-shaven cock and balls.

She immediately went to his balls, kissing and sucking on them while she slowly stroked his cock. She licked his sack, occasionally taking his scrotum gently between her teeth and pulling upward.

Will, trying to keep his breathing even, said, "That feels so good, Chloe. You've barely touched my cock and I almost feel like I can't hold it in anymore."

"No, baby. Not yet I want to play with you some more," she said in a low, husky voice.

She rose more on her knees and began to lick his cock from his balls to the tip, swirling her tongue around the head. She kissed and sucked on the sensitive underside of the head of his cock, taking his frenulum in her mouth and sucking. She sucked in as much of it as she could and swirled her tongue around it as she sucked.

Will hissed and moaned, forcing himself to keep his hips still as she worked him.

When she finally put his cock in her mouth, Will nearly came. Chloe sensed this and grabbed the base of his ball sack. Not too hard, but gently. She focused on the head of his cock, sucking on the tip. She held his balls with one hand and stroked him with the other. Her hand moved up and down his saliva-slick shaft, from his balls to where her lips rested at the tip.

She never went down his cock more than halfway. Working only the top half of his cock.

After a couple of minutes of this, she took his cock out of his mouth and rested it on her lips. She looked him in the eye and said, "I can't do it. I can't go all the way down...I think I need some help." Will could feel her lips moving on the sensitive underside of his cock head as she spoke a pouting look in her eyes, but they also had a mischievous glint in them.

Will sat up and reached forward, he grabbed a fist full of her hair and gently squeezed at the back of her head, and moved her head onto his cock. She hissed and made sounds of pleasure as he moved her mouth onto his dick.

He did several quick, but shallow movements of his arm, allowing her to prepare herself before forcing her all the way day. She looked up at him, head still bobbing as if to ask, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

Okay, then. Will pushed her all the way down until he could feel her chin on his balls and held her there for several seconds. He knew once she got warmed up her gag reflex was virtually non-existent. He pulled her all the way off of his cock, "Wha-" she started to say, before Will abruptly forced her all the way back down, balls to her chin. He bobbed her head there for several seconds, before pulling her back up to the tip and plugging her back down. He did this over and over again, pulling her up and forcing her down as far as she would go. Sometimes, when he was fully in her throat, she would gently shake her head back and forth, stimulating his cock deep in her throat.

She seemed to have mastered swallowing while she was completely deepthoating him too. He couldn't believe she was able to fit his entire length and girth down her throat and still be able to move her tongue. He was surprised every time she licked his balls while deepthroating him.

He didn't know how he held out this long. Maybe because he was focused on forcing her to deepthroat him without actually hurting her, but he couldn't hold out any longer. He could feel his balls trying to tighten up, trying to rise up in Chloe's grip. She seemed to be able to feel it too because she gently squeezed and pulled just before his orgasm started, choking it off, as she gazed into his eyes, wanting to see his face as she tormented him. She didn't do it as roughly as she had before, this was more delicate, and it seemed to be more loving if Will was judging correctly by the look in her eyes, but it was just as effective.

"ARRGG!" Will grunted as his orgasm was abruptly halted. His hips bucked and rolled, but Chloe never let him out of her throat and she kept a firm, but gentle hold of his balls. Every time she did this he was surprised at its effectiveness of it. It hurt quite a bit, but he stayed hard every time.

Will collapsed onto the couch, exhausted. "Fuck. That never gets easier. It's painful but so good. Jesus."

"Mmhmm. I know, baby. I know. I'm doing it for you, though. So you'll have a more powerful orgasm later," she said, finally letting him free of her throat, though she kissed his cock all over as she spoke.

"I have one more surprise for you. At least for the moment." She let go of his cock and balls and reached into her bag once more. She came out with a collar. It was about an inch wide, wider than her choker. And it had a large metal ring on the front. Chloe reached up and pulled off her choker, placing it on the coffee table next to the couch. She set the collar on his lap.

"Put it on me, please?" She said. She was still on her knees, hands resting on her thighs, back straight, chin lifted and exposing her neck.

Will picked it up and reached around her neck, running the collar between her neck and hair. He fastened it and leaned back, getting a good look at it. On the left side of the ring, it said 'use me' in pink cursive that matched her choker. On the other side of the ring, it said, 'I swallow'.

"Do you like it?" Chloe asked, demurely. She still had her hands in her lap, and she was looking up at him through her eyelashes.

"Yes," was all Will could say. He couldn't help himself, he grabbed her by the collar and brought her in for a kiss. He kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth as she tried to force hers into his. She cupped his balls gently again and began to stroke him quickly as they kissed.

Between breathless kisses, Chloe said, "I'm yours, Will. I want you to use me however you want. You can do whatever you want to me, okay? I want it. You're in control, Will. Just use me."

She was turning him on so much. The collar, her stroking, and her words were more than he could bear. He grabbed her hand to make her stop stroking him and she looked down, but Will lifted her gaze to his with a knuckle under her chin.

"From now on, whenever you're wearing this collar you are to call me sir or master. If there's something else you want to call me, that's fine, but for now, you will call me sir or master, understood?" Will said.

Chloe, eyes wide and watery, nodded and said, "Yes, sir."

"Good girl," Will said, and kissed her quickly on the lips before taking a handful of her hair again and forcing his cock down her throat. Chloe complied eagerly, he almost couldn't keep up with her enthusiasm and eventually let her hair go. He sat back and relaxed, enjoying her mouth on his cock, enjoying the view of her taking all of him into her throat. He eagerly waited for the occasional flash of her substantial cleavage whenever she rose to the tip of his cock.

After about five minutes of mind-numbing blowjob, Will could feel his orgasm building again. He felt his balls tightening and this time he tried to give it away in any other way. He kept his breathing slow, didn't move his hips, and didn't make any noise. Still, Chloe seemed to know exactly when she needed to squeeze and pull. She choked off yet another orgasm the same way she had before. Gently, but effectively.

Will grunted and cursed. Chloe made reassuring noises, "Shh, shh, shh, baby. It's ok. That's the last time. I just want you to cum really hard next time. Shh, shh, shh. I'm going to make you feel better, I promise, baby. I want you to give me a nice big load, too. I'm going to make sure it's nice and big and I'll take it all down my throat for you." she cooed.

Once Will settled down, he sat up and reached for her collar, "God damn girl," he growled, pulling her into a kiss. "You're going to get it. Ohhh, you're going to fuckin' get it later," Will half laughed, half winced.

"Promise?"

"Oh, I promise. And then some. You might regret it."

"Yes, sir."

"I thought you said you wanted me to be in control, anyway?"

"What do you mean, sir?" Chloe asked, eyes wide with innocence as she stroked him and licked the tip of his dick. 'You are in charge," she said in a demure tone.

"Oh, you are such a bad girl," Will said, before grabbing her head and forcing her mouth onto his cock. He could feel himself deep in her throat as his balls touched her chin. He moved her head up and down on his cock for several minutes, demonstrating for once that he was in control.

Once he let her up, Chloe spoke.

"I love the way you feel in my throat, sir. I want to use one of the toys on you, now, okay? I want to give you a prostate massage. I promise the orgasms will be mind-blowing."

Will slumped back onto the couch, exhausted again. He may have been controlling the blowjob, but he had been struggling against cumming the entire time in an attempt to show he was really in charge.

"Okay," was all he said.

Chloe reached into her bag and pulled out the beaded toy with the tail. She secured the ring portion around his balls. Chloe quickly deepthroated him several times, coating his cock in thick saliva. Then she stuck bent down and captured his balls into her mouth and sucked, coating them in saliva too. She stuck out her tongue and licked his perineum, before taking his balls out of her mouth and sucking up the tail of the toy, coating that in her saliva too.

"Are you ready, sir?" She asked.

"Yeah, I trust you, Chloe," Will said.

Chloe's eyes widened and became watery again. She held him with her beautiful green eyes for several seconds before enthusiastically attacking his cock with her mouth. She passionately deepthroated him several times before finally slowing.

Will heard a humming noise as she turned on the vibrator at the end of the tail. She took his cock into her mouth again, slowly moving up and down his length. At the same time, she found his asshole with the vibrator, gently circling and rubbing her saliva all over his asshole.

It felt incredible. Will moaned and leaned back, raising his legs to get her better access.

Slowly, Chloe inserted the tip of the vibrator. She made sure to go slow and keep him well-lubricated with saliva. Will couldn't believe how good it felt and it wasn't even all the way in yet. He wondered what it would feel like when it finally touched his prostate.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Chloe got the tiny vibrator fully inserted into his ass. She let go of it then, letting the tail hang from his balls to his ass. Will suddenly felt a jolt around his balls as she turned on both vibrators on the ring at the same time.

"Arg! Holy fuck! That's intense!" Will exclaimed.

Chloe just smiled and laughed throatily as she began to suck his cock again. She used both hands on his cock now, stroking, twisting, turning, as she sucked him, but never letting him reach orgasm. She always stopped well before it would build up enough to release.

After a few minutes, she began to insert more of the beads into Will's ass, forcing the vibrator deeper into him. She got about four beads in when Will suddenly jerked and moaned loudly.

"Yess, baby," she hissed. "There it is. Right on your prostate. Now I can milk you for all you have. Your balls are so heavy with cum. You need release so badly. Let me take care of you, Will. I want to take care of you like a good girl."

"Yes, Chloe. I need to cum so bad it hurts. I'm going to cum so much, I can feel it. The vibrator on my prostate feels so good I can't hold it anymore!" He yelled.

"Cum, Will, cum. Don't hold it. Just cum for me," Chloe encouraged.

Just as he was about to cum, Chloe took his entire length into her throat, using one hand to stroke him in the same motion. She grabbed his balls again, but instead of squeezing and pulling, she cupped them gently and massaged them, coaxing her prize out.

With that, Will let out a roar that tore from his throat, he felt like his cock and balls were going to explode and they certainly did, in a way. Cum exploded out of the tip of his cock, he couldn't be sure how much it was, because Chloe still had him buried deep in her throat, but his cock pumped and throbbed longer than it ever had before. He bucked and tossed his hips, but Chloe didn't lose a beat. She held on to him, by his balls with her hand and by his cock with her throat. She would not be thrown loose. His orgasm was so powerful his vision narrowed, turning black around the edges. After what seemed like forever, Will slumped back onto the couch exhausted for the third time, his vision slowly clearing.

"I...can't even explain..." He began but quickly gave up.

Chloe was still slowly sucking his cock. She knew he was extra sensitive right now, so she did it gently, lovingly. Making sure to get every drop out of him as she licked whatever small amount that didn't go directly down her throat from the slit atop his dick.

"So it was good then?" Chloe said, smiling, nuzzling his balls now.

Will could only laugh. "Good doesn't even come close. That was something else."

"Good, baby. That's what I was going for. This is going to be my new favorite toy, I know it," she said, removing it from him.

She tucked it away and went back to lovingly sucking on his half-hard cock. She kissed and nuzzled his balls, never failing to lavish love and attention on them.

Will was still getting used to the two extreme ways Chloe behaved with his balls, pulling and squeezing them when she wanted to give him some pain and prolong his orgasm, and other times showering love and care on them to a degree he'd never experienced before, to the point of worshiping them, even. She seemed to truly love everything about them and Will couldn't get enough of it.