Will and Chloe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have kept going, baby. You should have used my body to cum. Just like it says on my collar. That's why I got it. To remind you to use me. It would have been so hot to wake up filled with your cum," Chloe said. She continued to stroke and massage his balls.

"You're so thick, Will. You make me feel so full, I love it." Chloe moved her hand to the top of his scrotum, cinching her fingers around it, forcing his balls to the bottom of his sack. Her fingers didn't quite fit all the way around. "And your balls are so big I can't even fit my fingers around your sack." She did her best to squeeze his scrotum and gently pull downward until Will moaned.

"You like that, baby?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Does it hurt a little when I tug on your full, heavy balls?"

"A little, sweetie."

"Good. I want it to hurt just a little so it'll make your orgasm all the better later."

Still stroking and pulling on him, she kissed his neck one last time and said, "Come on, Will. Come to me."

Pulling him to her, she rolled onto her back and Will took his position atop her.

"I'm still wet, Will. Get inside me. Now." Chloe demanded.

"Yes, sweetie." Was all Will said before plunging himself into her.

Chloe gasped as he did so, finally releasing her hold on him. She grabbed her thighs and lifted her legs, giving him better access as he pounded her.

Will stared into her eyes as he did so, her beautiful green eyes like emeralds that never wavered from his own bluish-gray eyes. He leaned down on his elbows and kissed her deeply, their tongues fighting for dominance.

He was using deep, long strokes, making sure to pull nearly all the way out of her before plunging in again, but he wasn't going particularly hard. He wanted to take his time and experience her both inside and out for a time. He didn't want to cum too soon and end the moment.

Chloe seemed to have other plans, though. With a grin, Chloe slid her hands up to her calves and completely straightened her legs. Instead of just holding her thighs, legs below the knees bend over his shoulders or to the side, her legs were completely straight now, feet above her head. This caused her ass to tilt up a bit more, giving Will more depth into her, as well as making it easier to lean in to kiss her since her legs weren't in the way anymore.

"Holy fuck that's hot!" Will exclaimed, slowing down to admire her limberness. "I didn't realize you were that flexible. And I can get deeper inside of you now too. Jesus, you feel so good!"

Chloe laughed. "I haven't had a chance to show you how flexible I am," she panted as he picked up speed. "I did tell you I did gymnastics and yoga, though."

Will was turned on to a whole new level. Something about this position, the casual display of flexibility on a level he would never accomplish, was just so feminine to him that it sparked a need, no, a hunger deep inside of him.

Will leaned down and kissed her long and hard before he started putting some real force into his thrusts. He was really pounding her now, slapping his hips into her ass and the backs of her thighs, his balls slapping painfully into her ass.

"Ohhh, my gooood, Wiiiilllll," Chloe moaned. "I'm going to cum again if you keep going, baby! You're going to make me cum!" She shouted.

Will put all his weight onto one hand and used his other to grab a handful of hair at the back of her head, he lifted her head between her legs and said, "Get a good look, baby. Watch my cock slam into you as I make you cum."

This immediately made Chloe cum. She was breathing deeply and staring at Will's cock as it disappeared into her over and over again with enough force to shake the bed.

Will released her hair when her eyes rolled in her head, letting her relax against the bed. He could see the muscles and ligaments straining in her neck as she came hard on his cock. Will felt her pussy clamping down on him, contracting, pulsing in a way that made his own orgasm inevitable.

Chloe came back down, eyes no longer half-lidded, but bright and wide. She looked him in the eye and said, "Cum, Will. Give it to me. Empty your balls into me right now, baby. You deserve it. Use my pussy, Will. Use it like you should have used it earlier and drain those fat balls into me right now."

And with that Will began to cum. His balls had begun to ache with a deep, painful need. His orgasm shot out of him, spurting into her deep, wet pussy. He let two spurts off into her before pulling out. Chloe gasped in disbelief and anger before he began to stroke himself, spraying cum all over her pussy and asshole. Spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum coated her pussy. He made sure to cover where entire pussy, from clit to asshole, ensuring she had an even coating and he still kept cumming. He rammed himself back into her pussy, still throbbing, still cumming.

Will loved that Chloe loved his huge loads. Some girls had been turned off by it in the past, but not Chloe. She was a true cumslut and wanted it all.

Chloe let go of her calves, dropping her legs and wrapping them around him as he continued to fill her with his seed. She could hear the wet slapping sounds of his balls slamming into her asshole, both coated in his cum. Just hearing that, knowing exactly what the sound was, made another orgasm rise up within her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop, Will! I'm cumming again! Oh, go-" She cut off as another orgasm wracked her body, taking her breath away.

Will continued to drive into her, his balls slapping her cum coated asshole, his cock finally shooting his last bit of cum into her. He buried his face into Chloe's straining neck, kissing and licking her flesh until her body relaxed, her orgasm coming to an end.

Will slowed to allow her to recover. His cock was still hard but beginning to flag. He enjoyed the ultra-sensitive feeling he got after cumming and he wanted to feel that while inside her pussy. He kissed her again, allowing her to stick her eager tongue far into his mouth. He was beginning to understand that she did that when she was feeling particularly lusty.

"You feel so good, baby," she said. "I feel so covered in your cum. You came so much I can feel it all over me. My pussy. My ass. I can tell your balls are covered in it from bouncing into me. It feels so good. I love that you did that."

"I've been wanting to do it since the first time we had sex. I just didn't really have a chance."

"Well, do it more. I like it. I want it. Cover me in your cum more. Everywhere."

"I plan on it. You just turned me on so much when you did that thing with your legs that I wasn't really planning on cumming so soon. But that did it and I wanted to cum on you this time," Will said.

Chloe giggled tiredly, "Well, I can do more than that. I have more I can do for you."

"I'd like that. I want to see all you can do and I'll give you all the cum you want," Will promised.

"Yes, baby. Thank you."

They kissed for a bit, Will still semi-hard inside of her.

Chloe reached between them and grabbed his balls, hefting them.

"Do you feel better now that you got all that cum out? They feel lighter and less swollen. Between the blowjob and that last round, you had to have gotten it all out, right? Or will you give me more?" Chloe asked with an arched eyebrow.

"God, you're a hungry little cumslut aren't you?"

Chloe brought her hand back up, trailing her finger along her pussy, grazing his cock as she did so. She stuck it in her mouth, sucking the cum off of it, and shrugged coyly as if to say, "Oh, I don't know what you're talking about."

Will could only shake his head as he got up and walked to the restroom to get a towel for Chloe. He tossed it to her, hitting her in the face, eliciting a muffled, "Hey!"

Smiling to himself, Will swung open the door to the shower, turned it on so that it was warm, and stepped in. A moment later Chloe stepped in behind him, hugging his back. He took pleasure in feeling her large, perky breasts against his back, her arms around his waist.

Chloe brought her hands to the tops of his shoulders and gently scratched him from the top of his back to just above his ass as she laid kisses all over his broad back and shoulders.

Will was washing his hair when he felt Chloe's small hand move between his legs from behind. It startled him and he jumped a little.

"Relax, baby. I just want to feel you some more," Chloe chuckled as she kissed his body.

Will spread his legs open, allowing her to grope his balls from behind. She moved to the side of his body, kissing his biceps as she deftly moved her hand between his legs, cupping and hefting his balls. Her other hand moved around to his cock and she wrapped her fingers around his already hardening length.

"I love to feel it get hard in my hand. You're going to have to let me suck you when you're soft so I can feel you get hard in my mouth. How does that sound, hmm? Maybe I'll wake you up with a nice blowjob sometime soon. Or I'll just start on you next time we're watching a movie and you're not really expecting it." Chloe spoke softly, stroking his cock and fondling his balls the whole time.

She continued to kiss and gently bite his biceps, working him with her hands.

"I think you can give me at least one more tonight, baby. I know you have it in you. I can feel it here," she said, hefting and squeezing his balls.

Will spread his legs a bit more and rested both hands on the wall in front of him, letting the water run down his back.

"That's it, baby. Let me take care of you," Chloe whispered into his ear.

Chloe quickly grabbed a bottle and poured a bit of conditioner into her hand, slathering it all over his cock, careful not to get any in the tip, knowing it would burn him. She quickly began to stroke him again, while fondling his large balls from behind.

"Can I tell you how much I liked it when you came all over me? I really, really liked it, Will. You cum so much, more than I have ever seen or even heard of from my friends. It's so much it drenched me down there. It was so hot that you came on my pussy and asshole then stuck it back in and fucked me with it as lube." Chloe used long, sensual strokes on his cock. Not just up and down, but she managed to throw in a twisting motion.

Will let out a soft moan of pleasure. He loved the way she stroked him. She didn't use a rigid wrist when she was using her hands on him. She always used a fluid, sensual movement that felt so much better than a rigid wristed stroke. He didn't know how to explain it, but he could see the difference just by looking, not to mention feeling the difference.

"I love to hear you moan. I'll do anything to hear that moan from you."

Chloe gently gripped his scrotum, squeezing and tugging slightly, all while stroking his cock. She began to rub and circle his head, still being careful not to get any of the condition in the slit on his cock head.

Will moaned again, his balls aching slightly and turned on by it. Why did he like this so much? He'd asked himself several times over the last couple of weeks. Even more now that he and Chloe had been having sex and she continued to demonstrate that it was going to be an ongoing part of their lovemaking. He thought it was because she was incredibly beautiful, and honestly the sexiest girl he'd ever known, let alone had sex with, and something about a feminine and girly woman handling his balls roughly seriously turned him on. He also knew it was because she knew exactly what she wanted and just went for it, as she demonstrated during their first meeting. He knew he liked to be in charge and she seemed to want him to be, for the most part, but Chloe definitely loved to punish his balls just a bit. She loved to control his orgasms too, and even though it was somewhat painful, Will was liking it more and more. He also had a sneaking suspicion that she did it to rile him up, to get him to be rougher than he might be otherwise. He could she absolutely loved getting fucked roughly and not just that but treated roughly in a sexual context. He knew she was incredibly sweet and tender outside of sexual interactions and that just made it all the more of a turn-on. She was such a sweet and innocent woman all other times and he loved that about her.

Will was brought out of his throughs by the feel of Chloe letting go of his balls and gently moving her delicate fingers to his perineum which she rubbed and massaged skillfully. She soon moved to circling his asshole with her finger, gently stimulating it.

Chloe could feel him puckering and flexing as she did so, but she was careful not to penetrate him. She didn't want to hurt him since the water was a poor lubricant, instead, she was content to rub and circle his asshole with her finger.

"That feels good doesn't it, baby? I can tell you like it. You like it when I touch your ass, don't you? You like it when I milk your prostate like I did earlier, huh, baby? Yeah, I know you do, baby. I promise I'll be milking you regularly. Every day I can, you'll be getting milked for your cum. Boys just need to cum, baby, and I'm going to help you with that. Only me. You won't want anyone else, baby. I know what you like now and I'll give it to you whenever you want it. Whenever you need it."

Will moaned again, loving the feel of her fingers in his most private of places. She was right, he always felt like he needed to cum all the time. They were so good together sexually that he knew he didn't want anyone else at all. If they could maintain a healthy relationship outside of the bedroom this had the potential to be the greatest relationship he could have ever hoped for. He wanted her to milk him. Chloe. No one else. He wanted her to milk his prostate dry every day and swallow his cum.

"I know I only want you, baby. I only want you from now on. Only you're allowed to touch me, to see me as you saw me earlier, covered in cum. Your cum. I'm your cumslut and no one else's from now on."

Chloe sped up her hand now, stroking his cock faster, a little rougher. She quickly moved her hand down to his smooth, heavy balls, coating them in the conditioner. It felt incredible against his smooth sack. She went back to stroking him, focusing on the crown of his cock head, twisting and teasing with her fingers as she did.

Will began to breathe deeper, faster, his orgasm building. Her words turned him on just as much as her hands.

Soon, Chloe could feel his cock throbbing and flexing, along with his asshole puckering rapidly.

"Yes!" Chloe hissed, not slowing a bit.

At that word whispered in his ear Will began to cum, rope after rope of thick cum hitting the wall and floor of the shower. He moaned and groaned, knees going weak.

Chloe quickly reached underneath him again and held him up by his balls, making sure he didn't go down too far. She wasn't finished with him yet. As he spurted his load, she caught some in her hand and rubbed it all over his cock and balls, still stroking as he came.

Stream after stream leapt from his dick, plastering the shower wall and tub.

Chloe marveled as she stroked him, marveled at how much cum he produced, even after so recently as his last orgasm. She loved it, and couldn't get enough of seeing him shoot his huge loads, whether it was all over her, which she preferred of course, or whether she just watched him from the side. There was something to be said about witnessing Will blast his massive load all over something other than herself. When he came all over her it felt amazing, but it was also kind of difficult to see most of the time, whether it was on her face, in her mouth, all over her pussy, or inside of her. Feeling it was one thing, but actually being able to see just how much he put out was another. She didn't think she'd ever even seen porn where a guy put out this much volume.

Finally, after almost a full minute of cumming, the near nonstop stream of cum began to taper off.

Chloe continued to gently stroke and fondle him, making sure she got it all out. With her back hand she massaged his perineum with smooth, forward motions toward and into his balls, squeezing all the cum to the front. With her other hand she took up where she left off, placing two fingers deep into the base of his balls, and drawing them forward toward his dick. From there she gripped his cock, being sure to use her thumb to and fingers to squeeze the bottom of his shaft all the way up, squeezing out every last drop.

She was tempted to get down on her knees and clean him with her mouth, but she knew the conditioner would ruin the delicious taste of his cum. Instead, she settled for rinsing off one hand and using it to scoop up the very last drop of clean, pearlescent semen that beaded out of the top of his dick.

She placed it on her tongue and hummed in pleased delight.

"Good job, baby. Another absolutely massive load as usual," She said as she stood on her toes to kiss him.

"Jesus, Chloe. That was intense."

"I just still can't believe you cum so damn much. It's mesmerizing to watch. Usually, I'm too close to get a good look at you while you're going, I mean, I can feel how much it is, but it's still kind of hard to tell. Seeing it was incredible. And I don't think that was even a full load. You just came a few minutes ago. I'm sure that one was bigger and this one was still more than I'd seen in any porn. You have something special here, stud." Chloe said, gently squeezing his balls with a grin.

Will chuckled, "I've gotten comments before, but no one seemed to be all that into it."

"I don't understand why. It's the hottest fucking thing. I think I found the perfect person for several of my kinks, honestly," Chloe said enthusiastically.

"Me too. Maybe we'll get into some new things. Who knows," Will said, nonchalantly.

"Ohhh, what does that mean?" Chloe asked excitedly.

"Who knows?" Will said evasively.

"Oh, fine," Chloe pouted.

Will laughed and gave her a slap on the ass as consolation.

They finished showering and stepped out to dry off. As they did, Will noticed Chloe standing naked in front of the mirror, admiring the still very visible hickies on her breasts.

"You didn't give me anymore this time," She pouted.

"I didn't get the chance, but I can toss you on the bed right now, pin you down, and suck on those bad boys all night if you want."

Chloe burst out laughing. "Did you just call my boobs bad boys?" She asked, turning to him abruptly, causing her bad boys to jiggle.

Will just shrugged, hands up and lower lip extended comically. "I don't remember."

"Well as much as I'd love that, and as much as you should have added to them, we both know it wouldn't stop at boob sucking. And I'm sore again so I'll have to take a raincheck that I will absolutely be cashing in at a later date."

"You just let me know and I'll gladly do my duty," Will said solemnly.

"Yeah, okay, goofball. Come on, let's go watch a movie."

They got dressed. Will in a white t-shirt and shorts, Chloe in what Will could only describe as 'booty shorts' and a low-cut crop top. Chloe insisted they were running shorts after Will's outburst upon seeing her in them.

"God DAYUM." Will shouted, exaggerating the last word while staring at her ass. "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to put some clothes on, there's children in the area," he said in an authoritative voice.

Chloe laughed in confusion. "What? They're running shorts. And what children?"

"Me. I'm the children. I feel like a child in a candy shop right now looking at you in that 'casual' outfit. No way that's street legal."

She laughed again. "They're just running shorts! And my top is, well, yeah, okay. I wore it because I know I look good in it, especially without a bra, so you got me there. But I wore it for you, so are you really going to complain?"