Will and Chloe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her as she sensually kissed and sucked on him, looking up at him with large green eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, sir," Chloe answered, nodding enthusiastically, never taking her lips from his skin.

"Good girl, but I think we should head to the bedroom now."

"Yes, sir," Chloe said, backing away slightly, and allowing Will to stand.

She gave him several more sloppy kisses on his dick and balls once he was standing in front of her. Will let her go on for several seconds before reaching down and helping her up. Once she was standing in front of him he spun her around and pressed himself to her. He loved the way her soft dress felt on his rapidly hardening cock as he pressed himself into her ass. He reached to her front, running his hands along her flat tummy and up to her breasts. He grabbed them roughly, squeezing and lifting them, causing Chloe to let out a low moan.

She backed into him, rubbing her ass on his dick. She trapped it between her ass cheeks and swayed her ass back and forth slowly.

Will kissed the back and side of her neck, dragging his teeth along her flesh between kisses. He felt goose bumps raise all along her skin as she hissed in pleasure. He could feel her nipples harden and rise in his palms.

She raised her hands to the back of his head and neck, gripping and releasing his hair.

Will began to move forward, causing Chloe to stake a step. He spread his legs and let her walk between them. Chloe giggled as they both groped and stumbled their way to the bedroom since Will was unwilling to let go of her for the short walk to the bed.

Once there, he reached low and grabbed her thigh, lifting her knee onto the bed. He did the same with the other until she was on her knees on the bed, facing away from him.

Still kissing her neck, he moved one hand down over her tummy until he reach between her legs. He gently rubbed her pussy, causing her to moan and gyrate her hips.

"I've been waiting for this all day, Chloe," Will whispered into her ear, reaching further down, rubbing her with his whole palm.

"Yes, baby. Me too. I need you so badly, baby," Chloe said in a husky voice.

Will leaned to her left side, kissing her neck and then ear. With his left hand, he continued to rub her pussy while he slipped his right hand down under her dress and between her ass cheeks. He alternated between rubbing her pussy from behind and rubbing her asshole, which she seemed to love given the noises she was making.

After several moments of stimulating her like this, Will stepped back behind her and gently pushed her onto the bed, he grabbed her hips before she could lay all the way down and pressed himself between her cheeks. He could feel her warm heat beneath the fabric of her dress and panties as he held onto her hips and ground himself into her. He admired the way the dress draped over her ass, accentuating her narrow hips and the wide, flared heart shape of her ass. She had an amazing waste-to-ass ratio that he marveled at every time he noticed it, which was to say, all the time. But in this position, he was experiencing it in a way he knew he would never forget.

Will slipped his hands under her dress, grabbing handfuls of her ass. He abruptly gave her a hard spank across one cheek.

"Ow, baby! Ohhhh!" She called out, wiggling her ass on him, hoping for another.

Will leaned forward, putting one are over her should, cupping her breast. He pulled her up so her back was to him and said, "You feel so good, Chloe. You looked so incredible today. I couldn't stop staring at you, touching you."

"Yeah? Did you like my dress, baby? I bought it just for you."

"Yes. You look so good in dresses. I can't wait to see you in more."

"I'll take you shopping and try some on for you. How does that sound?"

"Yes. But what I really can't wait to do is to get you out of this one," He said as he pulled her dress over her head. Then he pushed her back down on all fours and spanked her ass again, causing her to cry out and wiggle some more.

Will was looking at the side of Chloe's face that she had turned to him after spanking her and something caught his attention in his periphery. He looked down at Chloe's ass and saw that she had on what he liked to call 'cheekies'. He was pretty sure they were called 'boyshorts' or maybe even 'cheeky panties' or something, but he just liked to call them 'cheekies'. They were his first or second favorite type of panties girls wear. He loved the way cheekies curved with a girl's ass. How they covered enough to leave room for imagination but bared enough to entice and tease.

He inhaled with a hiss as seeing her perfect ass in a pair of white cheeky panties that appeared to have tiny little UFOs on them. Not only that, but the UFOs had little beams of light, tractor beams, that were in the process of abducting little round cows with comically surprised expressions drawn on their faces. The tractor beams glowed green in the dark, as well as the little domes atop the tiny saucers. That's what had caught his attention.

Will laughed, "Chloe, are you serious?"

"Whaaat?" She said, drawing out the word and wiggling her ass, knowing exactly what he was asking about.

"They're-"

"Cute, yeah, I know. They really are. But also hilarious," Will laughed again, running his hands over both of her cheeks, feeling the thin fabric of her panties. "You're going to have to show me where you get all of these sometime."

"Yes, sir. I'll show y- Ohhhhh, baby!"

Will had spanked her again, cutting off her sentence. He loved the way she wiggled her ass on him when he did it. He couldn't wait to try it while he was inside of her.

Will pulled her panties down, exposing her pussy and asshole. He briefly pressed himself against her again, feeling her wetness on his dick, before kneeling behind her so her pussy was level with his face.

He gripped her ass in both hands and kissed the backs of her thighs, slowly working his way up to her pussy. When he was level with her pretty pink pussy, he kissed next to it on both sides and worked his way further up. When he got to her ass he did what he'd been wanting to do since he bent her over on his bed. He bit her. He bit her right on the soft underside of her cheek hard enough for her to yelp and try to get away from him.

He roughly grabbed her by the hips and spanked her, sternly saying, "Behave."

"Ohhh, sorry, sir," Chloe moaned.

She was having a hard time staying still. She was swaying her ass back and forth, as well as switching between raising and lowering her chest on the bed.

"Pleeease, sir. Please touch me. Kiss me there. I need you to do it. Please," She begged.

"Be a good girl and I will."

Will spanked her again to test her. She cried out and threw her head back, but did not move otherwise.

"Good girl," Will said, before biting her again.

She cried out louder this time and started to move, but caught herself.

"Good girl!" Will said, rubbing the spots where he bit her, taking some of the pain away.

"Thank you, sir," She said, sincerely.

Her head was down on the bed now, her fists under her chin, and her ass in the air. Will moved alongside her. He lay on his left side, head even with hers, his arm just long enough to continue to caress her ass in this position.

"Did you like that?"

Chloe nodded shyly. "Are there marks? Bite marks?"

"Yes, sweetie, there are a couple of bite marks," Will confirmed.

"I like it when you mark me."

"I know, sweetie. That's why I did it." He gave her a tender kiss as he reached lower, finally rubbing her pussy, giving her what she begged for.

Chloe moaned into his mouth.

"It feels sooo gooood, Will. I want more, please."

Will knelt behind her again, kissed her thighs, gave gentle love bites on her ass, and began to lick and suck on her pussy.

He found her clit with his tongue and lapped at it, causing Chloe to moan into the bed. He stuck his tongue into her pussy and moved his head left to right, rubbing her clit with his bottom lip and chin before sucking it up again. He pinched it with his lips, which drove Chloe wild. When she began to move around too much Will gave her a spanking, telling her to behave. With a demure apology, she stilled but gripped the blankets and sheets in tight fists.

Will gave her slow licks, from her clit to the back of her pussy, even licking her asshole a bit at the end. This really drove Chloe wild. She called out his name into the sheets, begging him not to stop. So Will kept going, slowly licking her from end to end, one hole to the next. Pretty soon Chloe's leg was shaking, vibrating practically, as an orgasm shook her.

Chloe just screamed into the sheets as Will continued to lick her pussy and ass.

"Good girl," Will said as she finished.

Chloe collapsed on her chest, ass still up, arms stretched straight above her head on the bed. She was breathing heavily but manage to stay in position.

"Oh, my god. I'm so dizzy," She said, dreamily.

Will stood behind her now and he could see her entire ass was covered in goosebumps. He ran his hands over her backside, enjoying the feel of her prickly, yet still soft skin.

Will said nothing as he began to tease her pussy with his cock, using his hand to force the head of his dick up and down her pussy.

Chloe inhaled through her teeth as he did this, wiggling her ass, begging for the whole thing.

Will began to move his cock up a bit further, teasing her asshole with it. Each time he did, Chloe pushed back on him, as if trying to force his cock into her ass, but she said nothing. Will thought she was perhaps shy about asking for anal.

That's definitely coming soon enough, he thought. But for now, he finally, slowly, inserted his cock into her wet, needy pussy.

"OOHHH MY GOD," Chloe practically yelled, "I nearly just came again. Fuck, baby."

Will chuckled as he began to slowly fuck her, hands tightly gripping her incredible ass. Will took his time speeding up. He spent a long time fucking her slowly, leisurely. Enjoying the feel of her tight pussy gripping his cock. Enjoying the look of her narrow waist flaring to her wide hips and ass. He administered spankings to her sporadically, trying not to fall into a rhythm with them too much. He didn't want her to be able to anticipate them.

Will picked up his pace, moving in and out of her faster now, harder. Now that she was warmed up and he was sure he wouldn't hurt her, he banged his hips into her ass, causing a loud slapping sound as he did so. He felt his balls smack against her pussy and he couldn't wait to drain them into her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her ass, the way it jiggled and shook, rippled and waved, was so seductively hypnotic to him.

It was several minutes before he realize that Chloe had stopped making noises. He wasn't sure how long ago her noises of pleasure had stopped, but he couldn't have that. He didn't know why she'd stopped, but he needed to hear her. He spanked her. Hard. Quickly across both cheeks and still she didn't make a noise, though her head snapped back a bit. Surprised, Will nearly slowed down, but instead, he sped up, pounding into her pussy even harder. Still no noise. Her face was buried in the sheets, her hands clenching fist fulls of the fabric.

Will, beginning to suspect what was going on, spanked her hard again. When her head snapped back in response, Will grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her upright, so she was on her hands, face no longer buried in the sheets. He turned her head to look at him and just as he suspected, saw a mischievous grin on her face mixed with a wince of pleasure.

"Ohh, I see. You're being a bad girl again, aren't you? You know how much I love to hear you so you stopped making noise, hoping I'd get rougher with you, huh? Hoping I'd really make you squeal."

Chloe gave a throaty laugh but did not say anything. She bit her lip as she looked back at him. He hadn't stopped or even slowed down very much.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Now Will slowed down. He switched to long, slow strokes. Coming almost all the way out of her before burning himself balls deep again.

He spanked her hard on both cheeks again causing them to jiggle enticingly, but she still didn't make any noise.

"Okay, sweetie. That was your last chance," Will said, ominously.

He pulled his cock all the way out of her and just as she looked back at him with a confused, worried look on her face, he shoved her flat onto the bed.

"Oof!" Chloe said as she landed on her face and chest.

"Now you're in trouble. I said you were going to get it and I meant it."

He moved atop her, enveloping her in his bulk. He propped himself up on his elbows above her and used one hand to cover her mouth. Chloe's eyes widened and her irises rolled over to look at him.

Will chuckled. "This is what happens to good girls who act like brats."

Will slid his cock back into her pussy as slowly as he could. Will slid his other hand under her hip, finding her pussy. He spread her legs with his, making her pussy easier to access. He found her clit and began to rub it slowly, tenderly.

"Since you didn't want to make any noise for me earlier you're not allowed to make any noise now. If you make any noise I'm going to stop, understand? You won't be allowed to cum if you make any noise at all. Let's see how long you can last, sweetie."

Chloe was breathing hard now and Will hadn't even started yet. He could feel the breath coming out of her nose on his hand.

He started to fuck her faster now, with a grinding motion, making sure he hit her g-spot every time he moved in or out of her. At the same time began to rub her clit faster. It was already too much for Chloe. Her eyes screwed shut, she started to make almost inaudible squeaking noises deep in her throat. Will could feel the noise through his hand. He immediately stopped and Chloe let out a moan of loss, she looked at him, eyes pleading.

"Don't look at me, you started this game."

He kissed her on the cheek and ear as he spread his finger over her mouth, allowing her to gasp for air through his fingers.

"Shh, shh, shh, sweetie. Don't speak. Don't make any noise or I won't start again," he whispered into her ear.

After a few moments of heavy breathing from her, he closed his fingers over her mouth again, signally he was about to begin.

He started rubbing her clit again and at the same time began to grind his hips against her, cock deep inside of her.

"You can do it, baby. You can keep quiet, I know you can. Do it for me, baby. I don't want to stop, baby. I want you to cum. But you're not allowed to if you make any noise at all, Okay? Shh, shh, shh. You can do it, Chloe." Will said into her ear, voice low.

Will knew full well that speaking into her ear like this was going to make it all the more difficult for her. He didn't think she'd be able to hold out much longer.

She actually managed to hold on just a little longer than last time before she started grunting and moaning soon after he started really pounding her. He stopped abruptly and she screamed in frustration, tossing her head.

Will laughed, stopping all motion. He pulled his cock out of her and removed his fingers from her clit. He spread his fingers over her mouth again and she gasped and heaved, trying to get as much air as he'd allow her.

"Poor, baby. What's the matter? Can't hold it in?"

"You're so mean!" Chloe yelled through his fingers. Despite her heated statement, she was licking and sucking his fingers.

Will laughed, "You started this."

"I just wanted you to be rougher with me!" She pleaded, wiggling her ass. Trying to find his cock.

"Oh, I know what you wanted, but now you're getting a different kind of punishment."

"So mean," she said, glaring at him as best she could.

"It's ok, sweetie. All you have to do is not make any noise at all. Just like you were doing earlier. Easy, right?"

"No, I can't-" Chloe started before Will closed his fingers over her mouth again. He roughly shoved his cock into her pussy again and reached for her clit, rubbing it vigorously in circles.

"Shh, Chloe. You know the rules." Will said as he began to pound her as hard as he could in that position.

Will was really giving it to her now. Chloe was shaking her head in his hand, struggling with all her might not to make any noise. She began kicking her feet against the bed in an attempt to let out the pent-up energy she couldn't let out through her voice. Will knew if he fucked her hard enough, quick enough, he could bring her to orgasm before her will gave and she made a noise.

He fucked her with a fury, causing the bed to rock and bounce off the bed. He leaned down and bit down on her earlobe as close to her earring as he could.

"NOW," He growled into her ear as he bit it. At the same time, he spread his fingers over her mouth. Chloe let out a scream loud enough that Will thought he might need to soundproof his room whether or not he shared walls with anyone.

He could feel her tight pussy tighten even more on his cock, but he didn't stop or even slow. He just pounded away at her. She couldn't get away from him since he still held her tight, her body shook and convulsed and he felt a wetness spread between her legs. Only then did he begin to slow, but not stop.

"Good girl. You did it, sweetie. Good girl. I knew you could." He said as he kissed her ear.

Will let go of her face and she sagged down to the bed, collapsing as she breathed heavily.

Will still moved in and out of her, just very slowly, propping himself up with his hands.

He looked down at her and she seemed to have fallen asleep or maybe even passed out.

Will briefly considered continuing to fuck her but thought better of it. He pulled himself out of her and got off the bed. He walked to the kitchen and poured two large glasses of water from the dispenser. He drained both then filled them again. He walked to the bedroom and set them on the nightstand. He climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Chloe. Only a few moments later did she stir, turning to face him, eyes wide.

"Did I fall asleep or did I pass out?"

"I'm not sure. I couldn't tell. You okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm great," She laughed. "I've never squirted before. That was so unbelievably intense. Pretty sure I just blacked out a bit. I don't even know. That was crazy."

Will laughed too. "Yeah, that was great."

"Hey, you're pretty good at this sex stuff," Chloe said with a grin.

"Well, you know..." Will said, breathing on his fingernails and pretending to buff them on his bare chest.

Chloe laughed and swatted at him. "I'd tell you to stop bragging, but you absolutely deserve it."

"Yeah, well..." Will said, pretending to buff the nails on his other hand now.

"Okay, that's enough, mister!" Chloe said, poking him.

Will caught her hand, "Oh? What are you going to do about it? Hmm? Think you can last any longer in round two?" Will said, pulling her into a kiss by looping a finger into the ring on her collar.

While they kissed, Chloe reached down with both hands and began to fondle Will's cock and balls, one hand stroking him while the other cupped massaged balls.

"You didn't cum, did you?" She asked once she could breathe again.

"Not yet," Will confirmed.

"I can tell," Chloe said in a throaty voice. She kissed his neck and jawline as she fondled him. "Your balls are still so heavy with cum. And your cock is still thick with the need for it. Why didn't you cum, baby?"

Will was enjoying her kisses along his neck and jaw and he loved the way she played with his body while she spoke about his balls being full and his need to cum. It was so loving and tender to him, it made him want to cum for her all the more.

"You passed out and I wasn't sure it was a good idea. I figured it was best to stop and wait for you to wake up. It seemed kind of creepy to keep going since we haven't spoken about anything like that. Not that we could have known."