Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finished lunch, glanced through the crap that passes for Sunday newspapers these days, and I pottered off to do a few more things in the shed. I thought it best to leave Marnie to her own thoughts for a while, as she was clearly back in control again and was working out in her own mind what her plans would be for the rest of the week and the next 'session' on Saturday evening.

I was pretty sure that I was going to be very happy with what the week would bring. Her idea of practising on me looked rather promising.

After dinner and a bit of evening TV, Marnie said "Do I get my back scrubbed tonight, or have I had my quota for this year?" Ouch! When she makes a point, she does it with a very sharp knife. But yes, things definitely were looking rather promising.

We showered, she got her back thoroughly scrubbed and I got mine done too. I had another grope of the neatly trimmed fur and again commented that I really liked it and I thought it would be a good idea for her to keep it done like that. She said that she'd think about it.

We dried each other off and hopped into bed. There was no doubt it was on tonight. Twice in one day! It was usually about once a week, and maybe twice if I was lucky.

"On your back. I want to be on top tonight." Not only was it twice in one day, but both times Marnie had initiated it. It was her last week too. Before Vanessa started her on this idea of having it off with Will, Marnie almost never initiated things in our sex life. Now it was like back in our early days when Marnie was a hot-to-trot young lady who couldn't get enough.

The thing was that Marnie's renewed interest in sex was livening me up as well. She reckoned we had got in a rut, and she was right about that. I never lost any of my sex drive, but having a wife who seems to be doing it only out of wifely duty doesn't make for the hottest times in the marital bed.

When you have a wife who makes it plain she wants it even more than you do, spending time together in the marital bed becomes a very attractive proposition.

The thought crossed my mind again what Marnie had said when was explaining the three 'sessions' she and Will planned to have: "Will and I are only having sex. It's not like we're having a love affair."

Well, right now, wasn't what Marnie and I doing 'only having sex' too?

I wasn't going to complain about it -- the sex we were having was fantastic. But what we had been doing for the past few days wasn't really 'making love' as a husband and wife are supposed to do. That's supposed to be long and languid and gentle, not rough and animalistic. It's supposed to have an emotional connection that's stronger than just physical.

But then, were we really making love when our sex life was in a rut?

These thoughts were rattling around in my mind. Sometime soon, I would have to sort them all out. Not now, though. I had an offer I didn't intend refusing.

What we started out with in bed that Sunday night was 'just sex', plain and simple. There was no foreplay -- we didn't need it. Marnie was wet and I was hard. She climbed aboard, reached down between us to position the head of my cock at her pussy entrance, and sank down taking it all the way up inside her.

She sat up straight and stayed there. "Gee that's nice," she said. Then she started moving, a little forward and back, a little side to side, just a little up and down. "How does that feel?"

"Fanbloodymazing," I replied. "I can feel inside you pressing in on me. Now, just lean forward and give me a tit to suck on."

She offered me one, then the other. Her nipples and areolae were firm and crinkled, and I used lips and tongue to massage each one until she'd had enough and pulled away. Then she sat up a little, put her hands on my shoulders, leaned forward to give me a deep kiss and then sat back, pressing down firmly with my cock deep inside.

"You did it all this morning, I'll do it all tonight. Don't think about me, just lie back and enjoy it."

And that's what I did. Or, at least, I did at the beginning. I lay there loving the feel of her sliding up and down on my cock. Loving the sight of her bouncing boobs and her facial expressions as she put all her energy into fucking me.

What a strange thought; men fuck women, not the other way round.

But there was no other way of describing what my wife was doing right now -- she was fucking me.

I reached around behind her and took the cheeks of her arse in each hand, urging her on with her exertions as she bobbed up and down. Slowly, I allowed my fingers to drift in to press on her perineum, feeling my own hardness pressing against the rim of her vagina as the shaft slid in and out.

Marnie was getting close. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open as her panting became quicker and louder. I slid one finger across her anus and pressed lightly. She was dry there, so I didn't press hard enough to try to go in, but as I ran my finger over that puckered sphincter, she went over the edge.

It took a few moments before I went with her, but I was coming before she had finished and had calmed down. She collapsed flat on top of me as I pumped jet after jet into her. After this morning's build-up, I had one hell of a load to give her. It went on and on and when I too went limp we just lay there together hugging.

She was pressing down on me, and she tried to roll off, but I wanted to hold her and didn't let her go. I was feeling closer to my wife in that moment than I had for quite some time. It was maybe five minutes or more I held her there, just wanting to feel her closeness.

Eventually, I released her and she rolled off. "I love you," I said.

"I know you do," she replied. "And I love you too. Now, are you sure you want to go on with what we're doing?"

"We've come this far, and what's happened today wouldn't have if you hadn't had that session with Will. Let's at least do the second session and see what happens then."

We kissed, cuddled for a while, and eventually dropped off to sleep.

Maybe we had made love after all.

******* The Week That Was

I had a big day planned for Monday, with sub-contractor meetings starting early, so I was off and away immediately after 6am brekkie and wouldn't be home until seven that evening.

Marnie had dinner ready when I arrived back at the house and, after her usual welcome home, she said, "I had a talk with Vanessa today, but I'll wait 'till after dinner to tell you all about it."

Of course the situation had been in the back of my mind all day. It hadn't been easy to keep my mind on the job, but there were some critical decisions that had to be made and I couldn't allow myself to daydream off to what had been happening in the past few days; the most amazing days of my married life. And now I had to wait until after dinner.

We took our wine glasses and the rest of the dinnertime bottle of shiraz through into the lounge room. "OK, now, what did you and Vanessa talk about?"

I was actually feeling a bit concerned about what they might have said to each other. There has to be some limit to how much a wife should tell the neighbours about the things she and her husband do together in the privacy of the marital bedroom. As it was, Marnie said they hadn't talked much about us, more about Will and her. "We just talked about what happened on Saturday night, and we watched the video from the two cameras," she said.

"Was Will there too?"

"No, just Vanessa and me. Will was out working. I told Vanessa that you and I were both OK with what had happened and that we have agreed to do next Saturday night's session as we planned. I think she was being careful to not push it in case I got cold feet and wanted to back out."

"So what did it feel like seeing yourself on the video?" This could be interesting. Would she mention Will pushing his finger in her arse?

"I thought I did rather well." She was laughing as she said it. "Do you think I could have a career in porn videos?"

"Only for home viewing," I replied. "Have you got it?"

"Yes. Vanessa gave it to me and said there weren't any copies. She and Will have looked at it and she doesn't want it back." I was thankful for that. Things get out onto the web too easily these days and cause all sorts of problems.

"I'll have a look at it sometime. So did you tell her about your plan to practise on me before next Saturday?"

"No. Like I said, we only talked about last Saturday night. You know, Vanessa is really strange in a way. I think she was more interested in what I thought of Will's performance than anything else. She seemed really proud of him -- almost like a stud stallion that she is hiring out to service the local ladies.

"I told her I had really liked what he had done, and that she must have seen that while she was watching. I didn't go into detail about it, but she seemed happy that I thought Will had done his job well."

There it was again. 'Will had done his job well.' This idea that you have to work at sex rather than just do it and enjoy it.

"So that's all you talked about?"

"Yes. We didn't talk for long, just agreed that it had all worked out well and we would do the second session next Saturday.

"Anyhow, you and I need to think about what I'm going to do in the next session. I went down to Big W today and bought a bikini trimmer."

"A what?"

"A bikini trimmer. It's just like Will's beard trimmer but cheaper. It's supposed to be used for keeping the pubic hair short so it doesn't stick out from under a bikini. If I'm going to practise on you, I'll need you to be trimmed short the same as Will is. So tonight's your turn to get shorn."

Marnie went over to the dresser and took a shocking pink clipper thing out of the drawer. "It's got this comb on the front to adjust how long it leaves the hairs," she said. "I played with it a bit and the first click on the setting is the length mine is, so tonight I'll do you the same."

"Weren't there any other colours? That looks 'orrible. At least Will's trimmer was black and looked like a professional unit."

"That's it. At eighteen bucks you take what you can get. Finish your wine and we'll go and have a shower then we'll do the shearing."

"Maybe I should grow a beard so that we can get a trimmer that comes in a decent colour."

"We can't wait that long. Tonight's the night. Come on, shower time."

All these showers together. We've been saving a lot of water lately.

And once again it was fun in the shower, soapy hands on each others' bodies, having a bit of a feel of the more interesting bits, playing like a couple of teenagers. Why hadn't we been doing this more often? We used to do it all the time before we had the kids, then somehow we did it less and less. Too busy. Too tired. Maybe we just forgot how to have sexy fun together. How many years since last time?

We dried each other off and went into the bedroom. "OK, on the bed, on your back, legs wide apart."

"Geeze, you're getting bossy these days." I did as I had been bid, and lay myself out ready for the shearing. My cock was still firm from Marnie's ministrations in the shower, although not fully erect. She pushed it flat along my belly, switched on the trimmer and started on my inside thighs, then up onto my scrotum.

"Here, you hold it down. I need my other hand to stretch out the wrinkles and hold your balls out of the way"

She mowed up the groin either side of my balls and then carefully over my scrotum. The vibrations felt strange, but the tingling had me fully hard by the time she finished my balls and started on the underside of my cock. "I didn't know there was hair under there," I said.

"Not many. OK, you can let it go now." She pushed my cock down and out of the way while she pruned the main bush over my pubic mound. Again, the vibrations were arousing. Add to that the feeling of Marnie's hand wrapped around my shaft giving it a firm squeeze and a bit of a rub, and I was starting to worry that I'd blow it and clog up the trimmer blades.

Anyhow, all was well and I didn't embarrass myself. Marnie collected all the hair and went over to the chest of drawers. She put the pink thing away and took out a small cliplock plastic bag. "I'll add yours to mine. I brought them back from Vanessa's place this morning. It'll be nice to keep it all together each time we do the trimming."

'Each time'? Interesting thought.

She came back to the bed, leant over and kissed me. "You didn't ever really tell me what it felt like with my trimmed fur while you were down there. How was it?"

"Yeah. It was different. I liked it better than the full bush."

"Good. Now it's my turn to see what yours feels like."

I lay there while Marnie took my shaft in hand and kissed the head of my cock. Back in our early days she had become really good after I taught her what to do and what not to do. Like so many girls, she thought that cock sucking meant what it said -- just stick it in your mouth and suck as hard as you can. After I got her to realise that sucking me like that was more painful than pleasurable, she developed a technique that was more like worshipping an idol than cock sucking. She was better than any girl I had ever had before.

The unfortunate thing was that over the years we both did oral sex less and less and even when we did, it wasn't that great. Yesterday morning, I thought I did it really well for her on her freshly trimmed pussy and she made it obvious that she thought it was pretty good too.

So now, as she said, it was her turn. How weird that the reason she wanted to do things well for me was so that she would be able to do them well for the husband of the woman next door. Anyhow, right now I wasn't thinking about that. I was just feeling those magic lips nibbling and kissing around the head of my cock. She pulled my foreskin back firmly, swirled her tongue around the ridge and flicked the web on the underside, the fingers of her other hand rolling my balls around in their sac.

This was like back when she was at her best. Marnie opened her mouth wide and took the head of my cock inside. She bobbed her head up and down several times, then took as much as she could inside her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. A gently applied bit of suction and she had me on the edge.

She must have recognised how close I was, because she pulled back and moved to the side. With one hand she flattened my cock back along my belly and with the other she lifted my balls from between my legs to give her mouth easier access. She sucked the left one in and pressed on it gently with lips and tongue, released it and repeated the exercise on my right testicle.

She had kept me just below the point of final explosion for a remarkable time, but now it seemed she had decided the time had come. She nibbled up along the underside of my shaft and took the head of my cock back in her mouth, working around it again with her tongue. "Keep that up and you'll have me," I groaned.

She did keep it up and she did have me. Marnie has never particularly liked me coming in her mouth and, even less, swallowing. But this time she did. 'Why now?' I wondered. Back when I first taught her about oral sex it took quite a while before she accepted me coming in her mouth and I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times over the years she has not spat it out into a tissue. It's been so rare that I can say it was precisely three. Once before we were married, once in the bridal suite, and now.

I lay there for a while recovering, and Marnie crawled up and rested her head in the crook of my arm. "Did you like that?"

"Fanbloodytastic." Was she practising that one for Will? Now was not the time to ask that question, but she answered it anyhow without my asking.

"That wasn't part of my experimentations for Will," she said. "I've got another idea for that and I'll show you tomorrow night. That was just for you."

And so Monday evening's pleasures came to an end.

Tuesday evening's activities again started in the shower. Then, just like last night, she took charge. "On the bed, on your back, eyes closed."

I felt her kissing my eyelids and then the tip of my nose and a quick peck on the lips. She moved down and her fingers played with the hair on my chest. 'She won't be able to do that with Will,' I thought. His chest was pretty much hairless.

But that turned out to be just a move on the pathway to what she tried next. She kissed around the middle of my chest where her fingers had been, then moved across to take a nipple between her lips. My insides tensed a little at the unfamiliar feeling and she transferred her attention to the other one.

"No, you were right. I don't like it. I'd forgotten what it felt like. It just doesn't feel right."

"Am I allowed to say 'Ha! Told you so.'?"

"All right. But it was twenty years ago."

"I'll still try it on Will. It'll be interesting to see if I get an Uhh-huhh."

She sat up beside me. "There's one other thing I need to talk to you about. You saw Will put his finger in my bottom?"

I made a non-committal hmm -- yeaah.

"Well it was strange. I don't usually like anything like that, but I was coming up to an orgasm and it just slipped in."

I had to be careful here. "Well, he had you very oily, and it looked to me like he just held it and it slipped in while you were writhing around, sort of out of control."

"No," she admitted. "I pushed down because I wanted it in. It just felt right at the time and having his finger in there and his thumb in me as well made it incredible. You probably saw it while you were watching, and you'll see it again on the video. I watched the video and it was obvious what I did."

"Well we can put that down to experience and maybe one day . . . "

"It got me thinking. A long time ago I was reading about prostate massage. I think it was Xaviera Hollander in a magazine article who said she did it when her man was ejaculating and it made it really special for him. I thought I could try that."

"What, on Will?"

"Yes, but on you first. I'll need to practice."

"I'm not sure about . . . "

"If I'm going to do it on him, I'll need to do it with you first to work out how it's done. What happened when you had it checked by the doctor that time?"

Actually, it hadn't been as bad as I thought it was going to be. "He put on a glove and had me lie on my side and raise one leg. He used a lot of lubricant and his finger slipped in a lot easier than I thought it would. I could feel him pressing around inside and he said it was normal size."

"Well that won't work for what I'm thinking I'll do. I've got this idea to rub skin cream all over his cock and his balls to get him all excited like I was, then I can use the cream to slip my finger in. But I will have to get him lying on his back, not his side. And I can't let him close his legs or I won't be able to get at his bottom."

And that's how it came about that I ended up lying on my back, with Marnie kneeling between my legs, plastering creamy stuff all over my cock and balls. This was the hand job to end all hand jobs. I could take a lot of this.

She worked slowly around the shaft, sliding her hand up and down along its full length, while cupping my scrotum in her other hand and gently squeezing my balls as she rolled them around in their sac. "Mm--hmm", I murmured. I might as well follow the rules they set when she's doing something I like.

She had my foreskin pulled firmly back and blew warm breath over the head of my cock. With a few more hand strokes, she had me ready to explode and it was then I felt the slippery finger rolling over my arse. I instinctively flinched, but Marnie made no attempt to push the finger in; she just kept rolling it around and spreading the skin cream over the entrance.

As my mind cleared of the tenseness and focused on the sensations coming from the slippery hand stroking my cock I hit climax number one. The first pulse jetted out and, as it did, Marnie's finger slipped in and I could feel it pressing about inside as she flexed her finger up against my prostate.