Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

I had never before come twice at the same time, but that's what Marnie was doing to me. I had the usual feeling of orgasm within the shaft of my cock, always great with pulse after pulse as climax hits and slowly diminishes. But this time there was a second, lower, deeper, simultaneous orgasm; its dull intensity adding to the sharpness of the first.

I lay there as the feeling faded. Marnie released my shrinking cock and removed her finger, then leant forward to give me a quick kiss on the forehead. "I'll just go and get a towel to clean you up. You've made a mess all over your chest and tummy. That was a big one, wasn't it?"

It certainly had been a big one. It had been one like I'd never felt before. Marnie came back with the towel and wiped me clean, then lay down on the bed beside me.

"That was the most intense one I've ever had," I said. "It was like coming from two places at once. I wouldn't want to do that every time, but it certainly was different."

"How do you think it will go with Will?"

"Yeah. I reckon that'll certainly provide a climax to your performance."

Wednesday and Thursday nights were very ordinary, compared with what we had been doing for the preceding few evenings. We even showered separately. On Wednesday evening Marnie said "Let's just have an ordinary night tonight," so that's what we did. Then on Thursday it was as if, by mutual unspoken agreement, we would again ignore the one major thing that was dominating our lives together. Maybe we just needed a break from thinking about it.

Or, at least, a break from talking about it and practising what Marnie was planning to do on Saturday. I never really stopped thinking about it.

But it was back on full bore on Friday. "Tonight you're going to give me a good back scrub," she commanded after we finished dinner.

So she had her back scrub and it was like earlier times when we had settled in as a married couple. No experimentation, nothing wild or rough; just good, loving, missionary-style sex. It's hard to beat missionary for sex as an expression of love between a man and his wife. There's about as much skin contact as it's possible for two people to have, and you can kiss at the same time as you are fucking. It's really got a lot going for it.

That's how it was on Friday night.

******* Saturday

I spent most of the day on Saturday helping Marnie stay on an even keel as she oscillated between rational planning, nervous anticipation and occasional panic.

In her calmer moments, it was clear that she had it all planned out. She intended to follow the same plan that Will had used on her, quickly undressing herself first, then slowly removing Will's clothes before getting him to lie on his front. She would work over his back before having him roll over, then work down his front to the grand climax of hand job with added prostate.

"I don't want him to know what's coming at the end," she said. "So I've got the skin cream in a plastic bag that I can hide down the front of my pants and I'll just get it out when I need it."

Neither of us felt very hungry that evening so we skipped dinner, anticipating that Vanessa would have the usual wine and nibblies before the grand performance. We showered separately, Marnie first, and when I had finished and came out into the bedroom Marnie had her panties on and was tucking her bag of skin cream down the front.

"Will it be OK in there?" I asked.

"Yes, I checked it out before. These pants hold it flat and it doesn't get out."

She had the same skirt and top as last time. She wrapped the skirt around her waist and fastened it, then slipped on the top. "What, no bra? Nothing under the top this time?" I enquired.

"It's just one extra thing to take off. It'll slow me down. It was different when Will was undressing me. Men like taking bras off. But I want to strip as quickly as I can, then I can take my time undressing him."

'Good,' I thought. While she kept focussing on the details of her plan, she was keeping the nerves at a manageable level.

We held hands as we walked across to Vanessa and Will's place. They were already sitting out on their back verandah with the usual bottle of red and plates of cheese, bikkies and crudités. Will stood and held the chair for Marnie. "I'm really looking forward to this."

"He's been talking about it all week," Vanessa chimed in. "What have you got planned for him?"

"All in good time. You'll just have to wait and watch." Marnie sounded more confident than I felt, and I was pretty sure it was more than she herself was feeling. But it was a good start to the evening.

After about half an hour or so of small talk, Marnie said "About time we got the show on the road, isn't it?"

This time, we all went through the house together. Vanessa and I into our darkened viewing room where we could watch Marnie and Will through the one-way panel. We quickly put on our headphones and took our seats to watch the show. In the other room, once again the sofa was extended in the middle of the room and the vase of flowers and incense urns were set on the table. Marnie and Will had both kicked off their sandals and Marnie had moved over to one of the chairs set along the wall.

"You light the incense while I strip off, then I'll get you ready." The voice in my headphones sounded firm and steady. I was proud of her. She was in control.

Marnie quickly removed her skirt and tossed it on the chair. It was soon joined by her stretch top, her boobs bouncing as she lifted the top over her head.

She kept her panties on as she turned to Will. Interesting. I wondered whether he might guess there was a reason? He glanced at them, but made no comment.

"Right. Your turn," she said.

Marnie pulled Will's shirt out of the waistband of his shorts, unbuttoned and removed it, folded it neatly and placed it on a chair. Then she loosened his belt, ran down the zipper on his shorts and lowered them. Will stepped out and his shorts joined his shirt on the chair.

I could see from the bulge in his boxers that Will was quite excited by his situation, but not yet fully erect. Marnie knelt in front of him, hooked her fingers into the elastic of his boxers and slowly pulled them down. She cupped his balls in one hand, took his shaft in the other, and kissed it on the tip. "Have I got a treat for you," she addressed his rapidly hardening cock.

"What's she got planned?" whispered Vanessa in my ear.

"Wait and see," I whispered back. "She knows what she is doing. She's been planning this all week."

I was nervously hoping that Marnie did indeed know what she was doing and that it would lead to a successful conclusion. I was starting to understand how Vanessa had been feeling when her man's sexual capabilities were on display and she had boasted about how good he was. I desperately wanted my lady to also shine in displaying her talents at stimulating the male response.

She stood, took Will by the hand and led him over to the bed. "Right. On the bed, on your tummy," she commanded.

He lay himself out as instructed and Marnie moved around to stand at the head of the bed. Interesting. This was different from Will's routine that she said she intended to follow, and also different from anything she had practised on me.

She really was going to do it her way. Good girl.

He had laced his fingers together and was resting his head on the back of his hands. Marnie commenced with her hands working firmly over the muscles in each arm, moving inwards to give him a thorough shoulder massage, then further in to the nape of his neck.

She followed this with a firm-fingered scalp massage. "Mm--hmm." He was liking this.

She spent a few minutes on his scalp, including his bald patch. I wondered whether he might be a bit sensitive about that, but apparently not as he continued his occasional Mm-hmms throughout the massage.

After a while. "OK, your back: light fingers, heavy, or nails?" Marnie walked from the head to the foot of the bed, lifted Will's feet and moved his legs apart and crawled up between them.

"Light. Don't scratch, it makes me itchy." I'm with him on that. One day somebody will work out why we itch and how to stop it. Scratching doesn't make it go away, it just makes the itch go somewhere else.

Marnie reached out and started lightly working over his back. (She really does have magnificent tits for a forty-ish lady, and they looked great hanging below her as she leaned forward.) Will was showing his appreciation with an occasional Mm-hmm as she worked her way down, eventually reaching his bum.

She crawled off the bed, picked up Will's left foot and massaged it firmly with her thumbs into the arch. She then worked all the way up his leg, massaging calf and thighs, going perilously close to his arse and balls, before repeating the process with his right foot and leg.

'Clever,' I thought. 'She's getting him used to the idea of having his legs open.' She had kept them well separated as she had worked her way up each leg, just as she would need them open for when she reached the grand finale of what she had planned.

"Roll over."

Will rolled onto his back, and Marnie returned to the head of the bed. Again the firm fingers and thumbs, this time starting on his temples and forehead, then moving around to his jawline and behind his ears. Where did all these ideas come from? Whatever, Will was clearly enjoying everything she was doing. He was encouraging her with frequent soft Mm-hmms and an occasional shrug of his shoulders.

I looked down at his cock, which had softened and was lying across to one side. So, while he was obviously liking what she was doing right now, it wasn't giving him particularly sexy thoughts while she was doing it. I wondered when she would get back to the erotic bits.

After a while, she stepped back and quickly slipped off her panties. She moved around to the foot of the bed, surreptitiously placing the panties with the skin cream bag on the bed as she went.

"What the heck's that?" Vanessa's voice in my ear. She sounded concerned.

"Wait and see," I again whispered back. I was feeling a bit smug. Was Vanessa maybe thinking that Marnie was taking something Vanessa had started to a place she hadn't thought of? Was she worried that Marnie would be better than her in the Will-pleasuring stakes?

"Legs open," said Marnie, and Will obliged, making space for her to crawl up and lean all the way forward. She dragged her body across his cock, supported herself on her elbows, and leant in to kiss his eyelids closed.

Her boobs were draped down onto his chest, and she wriggled her hips a little from side to side. 'If it wasn't hard before, it will be by now,' I thought. They were pressed close together, so I couldn't see his cock, but no man could stay soft in the situation he was now in. I was rock-hard just watching them.

Marnie kissed the tip of Will's nose, then gave him a light peck on the lips, before moving down to brush her lips across his hairless chest. I watched, wondering, as she sucked his right nipple into her mouth. I couldn't see what she was doing with it, but it drew a quite strong Mmm-hmm from Will. OK, so tomorrow I'll get another "See? Told you so. I thought he might be different." Clever lady.

She gave his left one the same treatment, and he made it clear that he enjoyed that one just as much. Then she trailed her lips and tongue down to his navel, much as he had done with her. It didn't seem to be doing much for him -- he stayed silent as she probed with her tongue -- so she moved further south. At last! Now we get to the good bit.

She lifted herself up. I could see his rigid cock released to spring vertical as she positioned herself to play out the piece de resistance of her plan.

She wrapped a hand around his cock and pushed down firmly to draw his foreskin back and emphasise the ridge around the head. She blew warm breath over the head for a while before taking it in her mouth. I could imagine what he must have been feeling as she swirled her tongue around it, and hoped he didn't have a hair trigger. How would I feel if she got a mouthful from him? Anyhow, it didn't happen.

She had his balls in her other hand and, after a while she took his cock out of her mouth, pushed it out of the way and one by one sucked in his balls. He had been quite encouraging while she had worked over his cock. I could hear his murmuring humming sounds as she blew and sucked on the head, but he stayed mostly silent while she had his balls in her mouth. Maybe this wasn't his thing?

She must have got that message too, because she reached out and picked up her plastic bag. She squeezed the contents into the palm of her hand, dropped the bag on the floor, and commenced what I hoped was about to be the highlight of the evening.

She plastered her handful of skin cream all over his balls, his rigid cock and down between his legs to his arse. As she spread it with both hands, one encircling his cock and the other cupping his balls, Will was very strongly showing his appreciation. Hm-hmm, hm-hmmm. I could well understand what he was feeling. It had felt bloody good when she was doing it to me, too.

"Where did she get that idea from?" Vanessa's voice in my ear.

"I dunno," I lied. "Looks good 'though." I just wanted her to shut up and stop distracting me from watching what my clever, sexy wife was doing to her husband. I knew what was coming and I was hoping that it would have the same effect on Will as it had on me. I wanted Marnie to show these two that my lady could be every bit as "experimental" as Vanessa had skited that her bloke was.

She was working it well. I watched, fascinated, as Marnie held Will close to exploding for an amazingly long time. She slid one hand up along his shaft and then over the head of his cock, while the other rolled his balls around in their sac and occasionally one finger explored between his legs down towards his arse. He was encouraging her with his occasional hm-hmms, but occasionally went quiet as he must have been feeling close. It had to have happened three or four times that Marnie took him up to the edge and then backed off to let him settle for a few moments.

So when Will did reach climax it was a noisy one. "Ahhh Faarkk," as the first pulse shot out and landed just below his chin. I couldn't see Marnie's finger go in -- Will's leg was in the way -- I only saw her wrist flex as she pressed it home. But there was no doubt that she'd pushed it in and the pressure on his prostate was having its effect. Will's groaning sounded like a man in terminal agony as he twisted from side to side and sprayed all over his belly.

She stayed with him as he slowly came down from his high, then removed her fingers, sat back on her haunches and reached out for her panties. She wiped the skin cream from her hands and watched as Will slowly recovered from what I was guessing must have been an ejaculation like he had never had before. It certainly looked like she had done it to him every bit as well as she did for me. Clever girl. I'll bet they didn't expect that.

"Oh dear, what a mess you've made," she giggled as she climbed off the sofa. She wiped over his chest and belly with her panties, then leaned in to give him a final kiss on the tip of his nose. He just lay there with his eyes closed.

"Well, it looks like he enjoyed that," I said to Vanessa as we both stood and looked at each other.

"Yes, it did. Next week should be interesting then," she replied.

Next week! Yes, next week when they won't just play with each other. Next week Vanessa's husband is going to fuck my wife.

The 4th and final chapter is almost complete and will then have an elderly eye cast over it in the necessary process of editing. It should be submitted in a week or so.

luedon
luedon
185 Followers