All Comments on 'Will & Terri Ch. 02: Lube Job'

by adamgunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Problem??

Asswipes come to cuck site, read cuck stories then bitch about how they hate cuck stories...Maybe get a life!!!!

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 6 years ago
Liked it 5*

It's not really my type of story. You have a husband who is not a wimp but has a fetish that is not uncommon. There is a wife who does love her husband and understands that all of her adventures are just that. She is open, honest, and tells hubby everything both ahead of time and after words. His approval and consent are always requested

The fact she breaks off with Paul is a sign she respects her husband and really loves him. She will do nothing to hurt him or her marriage. If hubby told her to stop she would because Will is her foundation and true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Predictable and boiler plate cuckold fetish.

She's going to have lots of fun, until she's old and droopy and wrinkled. Maybe in her loneliness she'll realize she never had a real husband, just a wimp pervert who took his pleasure from loaning her out like a set of golf clubs or a hunting dog. He was proud of her sexuality the way a sports coach is proud of a player's skill. Its not love, just pride in ownership. But nothing special. Makes you wonder how all the romance and orgasms will stack up against the degradation of reality. Her husband was just her pimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed the story

We take a lot for granted about your characters....angst for the husband and then lust and the romance is back, yet still something seems missing. As I am not a writer, I would not presume but as I read your story the characters felt real to me. Good luck on your future endeavors as well.... I gave it a 4

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Enable ratings, eh?

Not bad. Thank you.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Good writing

Well done, when you accept that the husband is fine with her affairs, everything else follows. Only improvement might be to have some drama in it. Seemed flat, you know"row row your boat....life is but a dream"

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant! For Terri to sneak of with her lover even though Will approves of the affair was a great touch. Keep it up..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well if you are this kind of man then it might work for a short time.

But in real life there is no love or respect left, and these stories are so one sided, husband gets nothing but cheap sick thrills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Makes no sense to me

I fail to understand why Will encourages his wife to be sexually active with other men, especially seeing one man over an extended time frame. If you have sex with someone many times over the course of weeks to months, you very likely will begin to have romantic feelings toward that person. It is the nature of sex - it binds us to our partners. The danger is clear in how the relationship between Terri and Paul evolved. Thankfully, Julie's priorities remained clear this time. Why would they ever again take such a high risk of damaging their marriage?

Will is foolish but hopefully not stupid. The door to extramarital sex for Terri needs to be locked shut now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradamgunn@adamgunn
My stories are somewhat long, and have a tendency to develop a plot. If you are looking for quick sex, perhaps I'm not the author for you. On the other hand, if you're looking for erotica, not pornography, hopefully I'll be able to keep your attentions. Some of my stories ar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Will & Terri Series Info