Will Discovers Something New Ch. 01

Story Info
Will gets a surprise blowjob.
1.5k words
4.38
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: The Beginning

All characters are +18.

Every journey starts somewhere, sometimes you don't even know it has started until you are in the thick of it, have to hang on, and ride it out till the end. I didn't see the start, and would have never imagined the ending. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm 33, 6'2" tall, with brown hair and eyes. Nothing too special, I eat right and am in good shape but not chiseled by any definition. My cut cock is about 6.5" and thick with the head even bigger. I've been married since we were in our 20s and no kids. Life was good for years, I had a great job and my wife didn't have to work unless she wanted to.

That's when things started to change, I got laid off, scrambled and eventually found a job. The pay is great, the only downside being that I have to travel now.

The last day of my first work trip my wife called me. Her sister's baby came early and she's going to go stay with her and help her out for a few weeks. I was crushed, we'd tried a little phone sex and dirty texting while I was gone and I was so horny and ready to see her again after 2 weeks.

I came home to an empty house with a case of blue balls like I'd never had before. I looked through my porn collection for some inspiration but nothing was quite doing it for me. There is just something about having a physical copy of porn, call it a hold over from sneaking nudie mags as a kid, or maybe fear of the internet being out and not having it. So I decided I'd go check out the adult store on the edge of town and see what kind of selection they had.

It's mid afternoon and the dusty parking lot is a ghost town. I make my way inside and start looking around. It's my first time visiting this shop but it's pretty typical from my past visits to sex shops, a toy section, fetish clothes, a small magazine section and a ton of movies by category. I avoid eye contact with the clerk and am thankful I don't see anyone else while I look at some of the videos and randomly pick one up with a cute girl on the cover.

The door to the shop closes and I see a gorgeous little bombshell walk in. Maybe 5 foot tall, blue hair in a ponytail, and a crop top on her perky little breasts that made me wonder how she didn't flash the room just walking through the door. The curve from her hips drew my eyes down to one of the tightest pairs of shorts I'd seen in a while with a cute little bubble butt. She walked to the counter and I took the opportunity to admire her ass, just peeking out the bottom of her shorts and held in by a pair of sheer nylons. The seams perfectly straight up the backs of her legs. I was surprised to see her wearing a pair of flats after everything else.

It seemed like the clerk knew her, she took something from him and then walked towards the back of the store and through a door I didn't see before. Curious I set the movie down and made my way to the clerk, a decent looking guy in his early 20s who looked pretty bored with me being the only person in the store for the last 20 minutes.

He looked up at me from a screen behind the counter and glanced towards the DVDs. "Find anything you like over there?"

I was still thinking about that girl and didn't hear him. I nodded my head at the doorway she went through. "What's back there?"

He smirked a little and told me it was the video booths. I figured I could check out a movie and if I liked it pick up the DVD on the way out. I slipped through the first open door, closing it behind me. I could hear a movie playing in the booth next to mine as I sat on the bench, it even had a cushion on it and was pretty comfortable. I spent a couple of minutes looking through the videos and found the random one I'd been holding before and it happened to be a creampie flick and just what I was looking for.

As the movie was getting started I pulled my pants down a little and got my cock out. It wasn't hard yet, but things were just getting started. After a few minutes of idly stroking to the movie, waiting for it to get to the action, my dick was firm and ready to play. So, I kicked my pants and underwear off figuring what the hell it's a private booth. As I was getting settled back on the bench I thought I heard something from the booth next door that wasn't the movie.

I glanced at the wall and noticed a hole, no not just a hole, there was somebody with vibrant blue bangs and green eyes looking through it! I was so startled I almost fell off the bench and heard a cute giggle from my watcher. I froze, just looking at her eyes and realized she was looking right at my hard cock.

Noticing I was watching her she pulled back a little and smiled at me through the hole. "Oh don't stop, you were just getting to the good parts." She quietly teased in a sultry voice.

I was shocked, and excited, my cock had gotten a little soft after first being startled by her and I'd never had an audience before. I looked at her and then back to my cock, reaching for it but wasn't sure what to do. Should I cover up or try to get back to what I was doing? Before I could decide she noticed my softening penis.

"I'm sorry I startled you, why don't you come closer and I'll help you get back in the mood?" A slender arm slipped into my booth reaching towards me but I was out of reach.

This random hot girl is offering to stroke my cock! I hesitated for a second, but in the end told myself it's only a little hand job. I moved the bench within arms reach and soon felt her hand slide up my thigh before gently cupping my balls. She worked them slowly getting a soft groan out of me before sliding her hand further up and gripping my cock. Stroking it slowly as it got firm again. Soon my cock was leaking, the swollen head wet and shiny from my precum.

I had my eyes closed and was enjoying the very skilled hand that was going to have me exploding soon. I was on the edge and she could tell. She kept slowing down, teasing me more and more until she stopped and pulled her hand back through the hole. "Now for the fun part" I heard her mutter before saying, "Put your cock through the hole, and I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had."

I was in a horny daze, on the edge and ready to cum. I had my cock through the hole as fast as I could stand up and felt her soft hand grip the base again before I felt her hot breath on my throbbing cock. Her moist lips touched the tip and she slowly took it all the way to the base in one go. I could feel her moaning around my cock in her mouth. I almost came right then and there it felt so good after the hand job warmed me up.

But she wasn't done teasing me yet. She pulled back holding just the head in her mouth while she slowly worked her tongue in circles around it, sometimes pressing the tip of her tongue against the hole in the end. Her hand was playing with my balls and I was ready to boil over.

My cock swelled one last time in her mouth before I felt it jerk and start one of the best orgasms of my life to this point. I moaned as it throbbed with each full spurt of cum, 2, 3, 4, 5 times before it started to slow. She just kept gently suckling the end of my dick, eager to get every last drop. I had to pull back, it was too intense. I dropped onto the bench and sat there amazed at what had just happened.

"Mmm... Thanks for the treat." I heard her voice and then the door to her booth closed with a thud.

I sat there for a little while still in a daze, then decided it was time to get home. I got dressed and made my way to the front of the store not slowing to talk to the clerk but I saw him watching me leave with an amused smirk.

Did he know what just happened back there? I pondered on the drive home.

--------------------------------

if you enjoyed the story guide it a like and let me know. Will's journey is just beginning.