Will He Size Up? Ch. 03

Story Info
The next chapter of the life's of Holly and Mat.
8.6k words
4.55
16.6k
19

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers

Author's note:

This is the third chapter of the story, please read the first two before reading this one for background information. Enjoy!

*

I woke up the next morning to the gentle breathing of Holly still on my chest. My penis immediately stiffened as I looked down at her relaxed body. She had curled both of her hands up onto my stomach and continued to push her enormous breasts into my side. Her right leg was still thrown across both of mine, and my arm still gently cradling her back. She was beautiful. I laid there watching her for about ten minutes before she stirred to the sound of a loud car passing by. She jumped out of her sleep and looked up to see me looking back down at her. She opened her right palm and rested it on my stomach, as she rolled over to become more on top of me. Somehow she avoided contact with my already rock hard dick, as she moved her leg up towards my stomach. She then let her right hand explore my small chest, before she moved in for a lingering good morning kiss.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her, as we finally broke.

"Oh, so well. I must have barely changed position all night. It was really nice to just cuddle up to someone for a change. I feel a bit lonely sometimes, just me on this big bed," she replied, not breaking eye contact.

"Yeah I can understand that," I said, as I gripped her stronger with my arm still around her back.

"Did you sleep alright? Have u been awake for long or did I wake you?" she asked.

"Yeah it was fantastic. These have got to be the comfiest sheets," I smiled at her. "And I've been awake for about 10 minutes so don't worry."

"Yeah I love these sheets," she replied, continuing to stroke my stomach and chest. "Can we cuddle for a bit before we get up?" she asked.

"It's your house," I smiled. "But I would love to," I continued as she smiled back at me. Holly quickly but carefully changed positions, so that she was lying across the top of me. Her huge natural tits squished into my rib cage, as her large, smooth leg maintained its place across mine. She rested her head on top of my shoulder and I reached around her upper back with my left arm, with my right arm sliding around her slim waist. We laid like this for another fifteen minutes before Holly decided we might have to get moving.

"Thanks for giving me cuddles," she said. "I know it can't be easy with me being so huge, but I really like cuddling up to you."

"No worries Hol, I love it," I said as I stroked up and down her back with both hands. She lent in once again for a kiss on the lips before climbing over me to get out of bed. My fully erect penis had become uncomfortably close to climax, towards the end of her laying on top of me. Holly Jumped out of bed, as I realised she was still wearing the tiny pair of shorts she wore to bed last night. The ones that only covered half of her huge ass. I rolled over, still lying in bed as I watched her walk over to her closet, with her ass bouncing everywhere as she moved. I could feel the cum building up in my balls and knew I had reached the point of no return, but I kept my eyes on her. Holly pulled a school dress off a hanger while rising on to her toes than falling back to her feet again to make her ass jiggle an extreme amount. That was more than enough to send me over the edge as I came in my pants, for the second time at the hands of just watching the girl.

I got up carefully and managed to cover myself as I made my way towards the closet to get my school uniform. I stood next to Holly who gave me another tight hug, not bothering to bend down but thrust her huge tits into my face. She smiled at me as I returned it and grabbed my shirt from the hanger and shorts from the shelf beneath, as well as a new pair of undies, due to the mess I had currently made in mine and I made my way to the bathroom.

"Do you think you could wash my clothes the next time you have to wash yours? I asked her over my shoulder as I walked away from her bedroom.

"Of course Mat, I was already going to anyway, some of these clothes can just stay here if you want. Just chuck your stuff that you want washed down the shoot in the bathroom," she said, walking out to meet me in the hallway and looking me hopefully in the eyes.

I sensed how much it would mean to her if I said yes to this before responding; "That'd be awesome, do you reckon I could leave all the clothes that we brought over, here." I looked at Holly who beamed back at me.

"Of course silly, that's why I brought them over here in the first place," she replied smiling and obviously very happy with her work. I turned around and walked towards her to give her another hug, as she bent down this time to meet me, before I walked into the bathroom.

I had a quick shower to wash myself off (Holly didn't mind that I did) and changed into my uniform. I walked out to be met in the hallway, as I was doing up the last half of my shirt buttons. Holly was still in her pyjamas, waiting for me to come out. "Oh, sorry. I didn't realise you were waiting to have a shower," I said, looking up at her beautiful blue eyes.

"It's alright," she laughed. I could've used a different bathroom but I just wanted to see you again before I went in," she continued smiling. I slid my arm temporarily around her waist, to which she responded by parting my half buttoned shirt and placing a hand on my chest.

"Can I do them?" she asked as she hung her dress over the bathroom door. I remained standing where I was and waited for her, not realising what exactly it was she wanted to do, before she bent over and slowly started sliding my buttons into their respective holes. Her long fingers against my chest felt fantastic, and I noticed her get more touchy as she buttoned the last few. As she finished, she stood back up, but not without stopping hallway to once again kiss my lips before she disappeared into the bathroom.

I carried on getting ready and waited for Holly to return from her shower, as I begun cooking breakfast. I had decided it was going to be bacon and eggs, something I knew that was Holly's favourite breakfast meal. She kept unbelievably fit but she had let on to me that bacon was one of her main cheat foods, and she couldn't go past bacon and eggs for breakfast. I began cooking as I heard the shower turn off.

It was another 15 minutes before Holly came out of the bathroom, her blonde hair was tied neatly back in a pony tail. She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and I greeted her with a smile.

"Oh my god! Is this what I think it is? Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said excitedly, jogging towards me"

"How much?" I smiled, looking over to see the grin only growing on her face.

"1 egg and a couple pieces of bacon," she smiled before she wrapped her arms around me again. I could really get used to this I thought. I had lost count at how many times we had shown some kind of physical affection to each other that morning, and this girl really was amazing.

"Actually can we make that 3 pieces of bacon?" she said still smiling.

"Thought you might reconsider that," I laughed in response. I immediately served our breakfast up on two separate plates and we sat at the table, where we had a long discussion about our upcoming exams, that were beginning on Friday. I had three exams all up; Maths, Business and Biology. Whereas Holly had four; Maths, Biology, Business and Health. We were both glad that we could continue to study together for all but one subject, which Holly also decided was her least important one, meaning we could study with each other leading up to the exams. Our exam timetable had been released over the weekend, and showed Holly had to sit her Health exam on the first day (Friday) before our maths and business exams on Monday and biology on Tuesday. Holly was adamant she didn't need to study much for her Health exam, which we figured meant we could basically just study at her house for the rest of the week. We would then have a day off on Wednesday before coming in for graduation on Thursday and our formal on Friday. It was an eventful next week and a half to come but with Holly there with me the whole way I knew that I'd be able to get through it. We quickly polished off the breakfast and finished organising ourselves before we left for school.

"Do you want to come back here after we finish today?" Holly asked as we walked side by side towards her garage. "Then we can study and stuff." I liked how she added the "and stuff" bit at the end.

"Yeah that sounds great" I replied.

"Awesome," she said. "Want to take my car then?" I nodded an approval and she took my hand, leading me into the garage and to her classy BMW. She unlocked the doors with a click of a button and lifted the garage door by doing the same. I casually slid into the passenger side and took in the smell of almost brand new leather. Holly slowly sat herself on the driver's side and we pulled away. We talked, joked and laughed all the way to school.

The school day went by relatively quickly. I was disappointed to find that I didn't have a class with Holly, however I was still more than satisfied to have a double period of business with Rachel, and I was still able to sit next to Holly at lunch. We had become much more touchy at school within the space of a couple of days. Even with her far bigger height, she would lean into my side, as I wrapped my arm around her waist. She would often rest her hands on my upper thigh or throw a leg over the top of mine, which both sent me through the roof. It seemed she loved teasing me, and only knew a limited amount about the affect these small actions were having. I maintained a boner for both of the recess and lunch periods (as Holly easily brought them on) which had made me more than uncomfortable. I met Holly at her car at the end of the day and we hugged each other close, her large legs rubbing the outside of my much smaller ones (she hadn't done this before and it was driving me absolutely crazy), pushing her huge tits into my chest and kissing me passionately on the lips. We broke from our kiss, looked into each-other's eyes and smiled before Holly unlocked the car and we departed from school.

"So Mat, the girls and I have been wondering if you'd come to the beach with us after we finish school. Rachel's parents own a big beach house along the coast that we were going to stay at for a couple weeks, you know, just to celebrate finishing school and all that stuff," Holly said as we neared her house. "What do you think?"

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yes 100% sure," she replied.

"Yeah that'd be so cool," I said enthusiastically.

"Yeah it's an awesome beach, it's pretty secluded, not many people go there so it'll basically just be us and the house is so amazing, it's just across the road. It's got like 6 bedrooms a tennis court, a massive outdoor spa and a big pool."

"Wow, I can't wait. That sounds amazing," I replied.

We continued talking about this amazing beach house until we had setup for our biology study which we had pre-planned to do before maths that afternoon. Holly had changed into a tiny crop top which allowed her to show an extremely impressive amount of cleavage and pair of short shorts that barely managed to cover half of her ass. We got straight into our study, and realised that we were both tracking well in maths and biology, as the afternoon became evening and then night. We packed up our books and Holly pulled me onto her bed, wrapping her huge legs around mine and pushing her huge tits into my chest, enveloping my lips in a kiss. We lied in a cuddling position without saying a word for what seemed like ages.

"So Mat what do you reckon we do tonight? Catch a movie after dinner for all our hard work?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah that sounds fun. Do you have a movie in mind?"

Holly went on to explain there was a sappy romance movie that had just hit the cinemas and she really wanted to see it. Romance movies were normally not my type of thing, but it would be much more bearable if I was with her, and if she wanted to do something, so did I.

"Alright," I said enthusiastically, knowing it was exactly what she wanted to hear when she had finished explaining the movie and showing me the trailer, to which her beautiful face lit up in excitement. She quickly set about preparing dinner, not allowing my help since I cooked her favourite breakfast for her earlier in the day. Within half an hour she had prepared a brilliant pasta dish which we ate in no time. We had become accustomed to sitting next to each other at the table. I would sit to Holly's left and she would rest her huge heavy leg over my right one as we ate mere centimetres away from each other. She was still in her crop top and short shorts, leaving almost nothing to the imagination and my cock throbbed uncontrollably, barely centimetres away from her leg she had rested on me. We then finished dinner as Holly ran her hand over my chest, keeping her large leg over mine, and began to kiss me passionately. She was a fantastic kisser, and her huge lips and tongue felt amazing against mine. Not for the first time I imagined them around my dick which was now almost ready to explode, as we broke our kiss and Holly stood up. The time was now about 8 30 pm, and we quickly set about cleaning up after dinner. Holly declared she wanted to get changed and start to get ready to leave for the movie, as the last screening tonight was at 10.15 and it would take half an hour of driving to arrive at the cinemas.

I followed Holly to her room and picked out a half decent shirt and pair of shorts to match as we agreed that we wanted to be at the cinemas a little before 10, just to make sure we got good seats and we didn't miss the start. I walked down stairs and waited for her to get ready as I changed into my going out clothes in one of the downstairs bathrooms. I waited patiently on the couch for about 15 more minutes before I heard Holly walk out of her room. She had now changed out of her crop top and short shorts into a stunning, tight, black dress, that barely covered her ass and showcased her beautiful, long legs. The dress allowed for a mammoth amount of cleavage to be shown, which I had already figured was just a given with how big Holly's breasts were. The dress hugged her amazing figure in all the right places, and she smiled as I stared at her in awe as she walked slowly down the stairs, guided by the handrail. Completing her look were the pair of white adidas sneakers on her feet and from what I was able to notice, a slight touch of make-up. She didn't need it given her natural beauty, but it showed she had gone to an extra bit of effort to get ready. I was extremely proud of myself that I didn't come then and there, but I began feeling very conscious about what I was wearing. I knew there was no way I could match up to this beauty, but she was simply outstanding.

"Holy shit" I said, as I drifted towards the bottom of the staircase to meet Holly. "You look amazing." Holly smiled back at me and giggled, taking my hands. "You don't look to bad yourself," she said, continuing with the huge smile on spread across her face. "I like your shirt." That comment returned me to ease as I continued to take in her breathtaking beauty. She pulled me in for another hug, wrapping her long arms around my neck and bringing my head into contact once again with her huge tits, almost popping out of her dress. I hugged her back, wrapping my arms around her small waist, and it was like this we stayed for about five minutes before breaking and realising that we should get going.

We slowly walked towards her garage, my hand around her waist and hers around my back, as Holly had once again decided she wanted to drive us. This time I guided her into the car, as I realised it must be hard for her, especially in such a tight dress. She appreciated the help, thanking me for being such a gentleman and smiled at me once she had gotten in. I raced around the other side of the car as we pulled away from her house and started driving towards the cinemas.

"Thanks for coming and seeing this with me Mat, it's going to be so good, I'm so excited," she giddily exclaimed.

"I'm keen as well Hol, I'm just happy we can go out together, after the stuff we've done this afternoon it's just good to get away from the school side of things," I replied, to which Holly agreed. I looked over during the drive at her beautiful long legs that the dress showcased so well, and her huge tits also looking immaculate in the light of the street lights, seemingly popping out of the top of her dress.

I looked out the window as we continued to glide along the road, before I felt a large hand on my upper thigh, dangerously close to my penis which had remained fully erect since dinner. I jumped at her touch and Holly giggled, as she remained focused on the road, but circling her fingers slowly but playfully around the top of my leg. I was on the brink of cumming in that moment, and had to focus incredibly hard to pull myself out of it. To do this I took Holly's hand in mine, as an effort to stop her seductively moving her hand up and down my leg. She happily took my smaller hand in hers and we remained this way for the rest of the drive, only disconnecting as Holly required two hands to turn a corner, before her hand shot straight back to mine. By the end of the trip our hands had gathered on Holly's upper thigh, giving my throbbing penis a little bit of appreciated breathing room.

Holly parked her car in the relatively quiet car park, obviously not many other movies were being aired tonight at this time. I quickly jumped out of the passenger side of the car to be able to guide Holly to her feet, once again cautious that her tight dress might make it a little harder than usual for her to get out and stand up. She took my hand and gingerly stood up out of the car, pulling me close for a hug as our faces became level before she stood to her full height. I looked her up and down another time, letting myself linger over her long legs a little longer than I maybe should have, before we walked up to the cinemas with each-others hands around our waists. We occasionally bumped each other as we walked, which would often lead to giggles from Holly and me, pulling her closer.

We walked in like this up to the ticket desk, as I allowed Holly to do most of the talking to a cute girl who looked about our age at the desk. We paid for our tickets and Holly checked that there were seats available at the very back for us to sit in. "I just don't want to get in anyone's way if they're trying to see the screen," she explained. Fair enough, I thought. The girl assured us that this was fine and we were able to sit in the back corner. She then also explained that there were plenty of spare seats in room 3 (the room showing the movie), with less than 10 people already purchasing tickets. With that, we walked hand in hand into room 3 at exactly 10 o'clock. We were surprised to find we were the first ones there, and we quickly took our seats in the back corner. I allowed Holly to walk before me up to the back corner, and I took in her enormous 56 inch ass and shapely legs from behind. My boner sprung back to life after a brief rest.

We settled in the back corner and patiently waited for the movie to begin, and were pleasantly surprised to find that it was just us and a middle aged couple who sat basically in the middle of the room that we were sharing the movie with. Holly was giddy with excitement and ready for the movie to start. We made ourselves comfortable in the back corner, Holly rested both her large hands on my thigh and her head on my shoulder as the lights dimmed. I lent over and kissed her forehead before the move begun, my penis remained unashamedly fully erect.

Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers