Will He Size Up? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers

Throughout the movie I watched Holly out of the corner of my eye, intently viewing. About halfway through however, she decided it was time to switch positions. She explained her neck was getting tired of looking at the screen the way she was lying. Though I wasn't ready for what she asked next.

"Do you think I could sit on your lap Mat?" she asked, looking at me intently, and I had to give myself a moment before answering.

"C'mon over," I replied with a deep breath, completely folding the armrest down between us. Holly scooted across and lifted herself onto my lap, her humongous ass pouring out over the sides of my legs, before she shuffled back and pinned my rock hard dick against her ass cheeks. I tried to remain calm as I felt the semen build up in my balls. "Hol I'm not going to last much longer if you keep sitting like that," I said with a desperate squirm.

"What do you mean?" she asked innocently, looking back over her shoulder at me. I groaned as she giggled and removed her ass cheeks from around my throbbing dick which was leaking an incredible amount of precum.

"Oops, I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't sit on your lap," she smiled. She was sending me over the edge and I groaned again, squirming to keep myself from cumming. She could tell and giggled once more before returning to her original position, her relaxed hands on my tensed thigh and her head rested back on my shoulder. Somehow I managed to win the battle against my body and regain control, but within 5 minutes Holly had another request for me.

"I'm cold Mat," was all she had to say. I turned to her, eyes still looking at me from my shoulder.

"Alright come over here again," I responded. "But please be careful this time." She smiled and nodded before getting back onto my lap, being very careful about backing her perfect ass up onto my still hard dick. She ended up sitting on my legs and arching her back so as to not make contact with my groin (which can't have been all too comfortable for her) before she guided my arms to reach around her tiny waist, which I did without question. Holly lent back and rested her head against the side of mine, still allowing me to watch the movie, but I was no longer interested in it. She had taken all my interest and I was focused on her every move.

"24 inches," she lent back and whispered in my ear. I had previously been able to get my dick down from a fully erect state to about half mast before this comment made my dick stir again.

"What?" I whispered in her ear, asking her back.

"24 inches," she whispered again.

"What's 24 inches Hol?" I asked, blood now pumping to my dick anticipating an answer that could possibly send me back into overdrive.

"My waist, 24 inches," she replied, turning her head to smile at me. I groaned, as my penis returned rapidly to fully erect and my muscles tightened as I tried to control myself. She giggled again as she felt my tensing under her ass and legs, which didn't help one bit. Holly relaxed back into my shoulder, still maintaining a safe distance between what she knew was a full hard on, ready to explode at any moment and her humongous ass, and we remained like this for the remaining 15 minutes of the movie. I had managed to calm myself down in that time, still wrapping my arms around Holly's waist.

I walked uncomfortably out of the cinemas, with the biggest case of blue balls I had ever had. I maintained a hand around Holly's tiny waist and she kept her arm around my back as we returned to her car. I once again held her steady as she lowered herself into the driver's seat. I bent down and gave her a kiss before awkwardly returning to the passenger's side of the car. I rested my hand on Holly's upper thigh this time, and gently stroked up and down throughout the drive. I could see this had an effect on her.

"Sorry about what I did in there Mat," she started after a long period of silence. "I didn't know it would have such an effect on you," she said smiling, and allowing herself to let out a small and innocent laugh. "I guess I was a little out of control."

"You are honestly so beautiful Hol" I said in reply, holding her hand against her thigh. "And it's ok," I laughed, "It definitely made me a bit uncomfortable but I know you were just trying to be a loving girlfriend, and I love you for it." I looked into her eyes, not believing that I had pulled together the confidence to say that.

"Aw I love you too Mat," she said excitedly, with a smile from ear to ear and squeezing my hand tight. "But I really am sorry that wasn't very nice of me."

"How could you have known," I calmly and reassuringly said back, gripping her hand with the intensity she gripped mine and turning my body to allow my other hand to rest on her smooth, muscly leg. "I loved it to be honest with you," I smiled at her, and with a laugh continued, "I just didn't want to ruin your beautiful dress by, you know.... Unloading on it." We pulled up to a red light and Holly pulled me close, kissing me deeply and passionately. I slightly opened my mouth allowing her tongue to investigate more. We opened our eyes after a while when we realised we were still on the road, and the light had turned green, but being 12 30 in the morning meant that there were no other cars around. Holly quickly switched back on and began driving again, and we pulled into her place in no time.

Again, I jumped out of the passenger seat and walked awkwardly and still slightly in pain around to the driver's seat to assist Holly. She grabbed my hand thankfully and swung her legs out of the door before slowly standing up, making sure to give me a full show of her enormous cleavage. She dragged her huge tits up from my stomach to my chest as we again passionately kissed. She wrapped her arms loosely around my neck as I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her away from the car. Holly broke the kiss first and stared at me unblinkingly in the eyes.

"I don't feel like sleeping yet, I'm still so wide awake. Do you want to swim or something? I know we're supposed to have school in the morning but I know I won't be able to sleep and the water always relaxes me," she said.

"Yeah a swim sounds good," I quickly replied, and we both raced into the house and ran up the staircase. I quickly grabbed a pair of shorts and changed in the downstairs bathroom before flicking the pool lights on. With that I made my way out there and jumped in, feeling the cool water touch my skin as I fully immersed myself. I heard the back door slide open and rapidly turned my body towards it. Holly turned around and slowly slid it shut, allowing me plenty of time to focus on her massive ass. She was wearing a small, red, two-piece bikini, that much like last night left very little to the imagination.

She didn't run towards the pool this time. Rather she casually walked over before slowly entering through the use of the steps. She walked towards me as I swam towards her, my erection once again throbbing in my pants, and this time I knew I wouldn't be able to control it. I slowly swam towards Holly as she walked through the water towards me. She allowed me to stand before she straddled my hips, wrapping her long legs around my waist. She once again slowly grinded herself against my groin, as her wet tits pressed into my chest. I willed myself to hold on, and somehow I did, knowing she had reached her climax within minutes the night before. The same thing happened this time around, and I was reaching the point of no return as Holly's breathing became incredibly shallow before a long moan, as she folded her large body over mine.

After a while, her breathing slowed and deepened and she began to settle into her normal bodily function. I looked into her eyes as they flickered from being in pure ecstasy to determination, the determination that the job was not quite finished yet, and there was still something she had to do. She gently guided me towards the edge of the pool and turned around before slamming her perfect, juicy, 56 inch ass into my dick. She held it there against my much smaller body, then released and repeated the action as I reached my climax within seconds. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had, and was completed by the fact I had grabbed Holly's tiny waist and squashed her huge ass against my groin as I came. Feeling her ass against me had to be the greatest feeling I had ever felt, apart from the orgasms she had given me. She giggled a schoolgirl giggle as I finally relaxed, releasing her waist from my grasp, after 6 or 7 pulses of cum shot out of my penis and into my pants.

"Let's just take a couple of minutes to relax now and we'll head straight to bed, what do you think?" Holly asked me.

"Yeah that's a good idea," I said, trying to regain my composure. We laid side by side in the water with our heads resting on the pools edge for minutes before we decided we should head in. We were shocked to find the time was now well past 1, and decided that we would have to set an alarm for tomorrow morning. Our last classes ever were quickly approaching, and we realised this would mean our last maths class together.

While we had only really started talking two weeks ago, things had rapidly developed between us since then. Separately we both had showers, washing the chlorine off our bodies before I met Holly in her bed. She was wearing the same baggy shirt and tiny shorts as the night before and was patiently waiting for me to join her. I steadily climbed in after turning the light off and slipped my arm around her back like I had the night before. She was quick to accept my invitation, almost immediately cuddling herself up to me and making herself comfortable as she fell asleep laying sideways, head on my chest and one large leg thrown over both of mine again. Her beautifully soft skin pressed into mine and her air conditioned room and silky sheets sent us both to sleep within a matter of minutes.

*

The next few days followed a similar outline to the one just passed. We would awake together and cuddle before getting ready for school, travelling together in one car. We were all over each other at school, and the remaining days of classes flew by. We would return home in the afternoons to study, and would stay up late watching movies, before falling asleep in the same positions that we had done before. It was fair to say that I felt like I was in heaven. By the time Friday rolled around, and Holly had her first exam, we were already set in our routine.

We awoke on Friday, Holly's head on my chest and my arm around her waist. I helped her get ready, making sure her bacon and eggs were just right for when she walked out of the bathroom after her morning shower. She was extremely appreciative of this given the amount of stress she had woken up with, and it seemed to relax her quite significantly. I had decided to make a trip back to my house during the morning to collect a few more pairs of clothes and a few other accessories, and Holly and I departed at the same time. I hugged her, bringing her body close to mine and wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and gave her some final words of encouragement before she left.

It was safe to say we managed to get through our final exam period alright, and we felt confident about the way we had ended up. By Tuesday afternoon we were officially finished with our education, and only had the formal on Thursday night to look forward to, as our final school event. Holly invited the girls over for celebrations that afternoon, at the conclusion of our biology exam.

Holly and I had once again travelled together in her car, closely followed by Rachel and the other girls. We arrived at Holly's and were soon all together in the pool, all girls showing off their tight bodies and amazing curves in bikini's that in most cases were too small for them. Being the only male in the pool, I found myself subject to multiple instances of teasing, mostly at the hands of Holly who was sporting a tiny, white two-piece. We all splashed around, and it didn't take me long to notice that the girls were making every effort to put their bodies on show, whether it was an "accidental" bump on the way past or jumping up and down while playing a game. I for one had no problem with this, but it did make it unbelievably uncomfortable with the growing tightness in my groin.

We all slowed down as the day progressed into afternoon, and began telling stories as we either sat on the pool stairs, rested up against the pool edge and floating on blow-up rafts. I rested up against the pool edge with my arm slid around Holly's waist, her huge tits bulging out of her small bikini giving me the show of my life. On my other side Rachel had taken barely any time at all to join us and I had quickly slid my other arm around her small waist, which Holly didn't seem to mind, actually smiling as I accepted Rachel's body cosying up next to the side of mine. My heartbeat was through the roof, and my penis was also struggling to cope with the four enormous tits attached to the two beautiful girls I had beside me. The girls told many stories, especially from school as they had been friends for so many years. I was content sitting there listening to them, especially the embarrassing one's as I often made eye contact with Holly as we laughed.

The afternoon, seemingly all too quickly progressed into evening and we moved inside. Each girl opted to quickly dry themselves off before leaving their bikinis on, meaning the teasing of my groin was definitely not over with yet. Holly encouraged me to leave my shirt off, before we settled down in her lounge room and began what became a Netflix movie marathon. On one side of me I had Holly who had rested her head on my chest and her big legs over mine. She rested both her hands on my stomach, as I cradled her waist with my right arm. On my other side once again was Rachel, who also had no problem making herself comfortable next to me, with her head on my shoulder. She had rested one of her hands on the inside of my thigh, far too close to my throbbing hard-on for comfort. I wrapped my left arm around Rachel's waist as I looked down to see Holly grinning at the visible bulge in my pants.

The girls maintained their teasing positions for another hour and a half, and my level of discomfort continued to rise rapidly. By the end of it, my left pant leg was slightly rolled up as Rachel's small, feminine fingers continued to slowly make their way up the inside of my left thigh, closing the gap on my rock hard penis. Holly was also enjoying the show as her hands crept down the bottom of my stomach, also gaining ground on my throbbing erection. What I didn't notice was all the other girls also enjoying themselves. They had long stopped watching Netflix and all were now flush-faced and focused on the three of us, as the two girls continued to tease my cock, which had been almost pumping precum for over an hour.

We decided on pizza delivery for dinner and Holly got up to retrieve her phone and order it. I seized my opportunity to remove myself from the group and quickly made my way to the bathroom, as I willed my erection down. I returned to the group five minutes later, and quickly returned to the same position as before, as Holly and Rachel continued to explore my stomach and thigh respectively.

Another 35 minutes later and I was saved by the pizza delivery boy. We had planned for Holly to pick up the pizza's from the front door, which we knew would give the delivery boy a show he wouldn't forget any time soon.

The doorbell rung and Holly quickly got up from the seat, adjusting her bikini top barely covering her huge tits and made her way to the door.

"Thanks cutie," I heard her say before giggling and closing the door.

"That's strange," she said with a wide smile across her face, walking back into the room with the pizza's in her arms. "The boy didn't even ask to take my money." We all had to laugh at that comment, as I removed myself from my seat and set 10 plates on the bench next to the pizza's. "Dinner is served," Holly said with a laugh, as she turned to me, bending part of the way down and wrapping me up in a tight hug. I quickly accepted and tightly threw my arms around her waist as we didn't separate until everyone had served themselves.

We turned the television volume down and went back to telling stories like we had earlier in the afternoon, recapping on all the great adventures each one of us had had throughout school. The time quickly reached 9, and then 10 before Holly yawned and curled herself up next to me on the couch. She was still wearing her tiny white bikini, the only one still to be doing so, after all the girls had one by one gone for showers before coming back in baggy shirts and tiny shorts. It was pre-planned that the girls could each stay over, and were more than accommodated for in Holly's 6 bedroom house. Holly had made me aware that each room had at least a queen sized bed, which now meant that there was easily enough room for herself and nine guests.

"You a bit tired Hol?" I asked her quietly, whispering in her ear as I rubbed my hand up and down her back, before kissing her gently on the top of the head.

"Yeah a little," she smiled, looking up at me with tired blue eyes.

"Well why don't you go have a shower then hop into bed then? I can go have one at the same time if you want, then we can just jump in to bed at the same time. How about that?"

"Can you have a shower with me?" she asked innocently, the tired eyes remaining on her face.

"I'd love to," I replied with a smile. With that she smiled back at me, turning her head up before pulling me in for another passionate kiss. My erect 5 inch dick was jumping in anticipation and my heart rate had once again dramatically increased.

"Guys, Mat and are going to go and have a shower, and then probably get into bed. I'm sorry I'm really tired. You guys know where the bedrooms are, you can sort yourselves out with who sleeps where if you haven't already," she said smiling. She was met with a chorus of "That's okay's" as she slowly rose to her feet and made her way out of the lounge room and up the stairs towards her bedroom. "We won't be too long, and we'll come back out to check everyone's good," she continued over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs.

I casually rose to my feet and followed her, proud of my timing as I was able to see her gigantic ass rise and fall with each step as she ascended the last five steps. We both walked in to her bedroom to retrieve the clothes we would sleep in, which were the exact same as every other night, before she lead me into the bathroom. Holly walked in and waited for me before shutting the door on my entry. I really wasn't sure what to expect, as this was uncharted territory for both of us. She jumped in the shower and turned on the hot water as she remained in her bikini. I can deal with that, I thought to myself as I also made my way towards the shower in the pair of shorts I'd swum in earlier.

"Hmmm," Holly said, thinking out loud. "Don't you think one of us is a little more exposed than the other?" she asked, continuing.

I looked over at her huge tits barely being covered by that tiny bikini, before looking back at myself and smiling. "Yeah I suppose so," I said, trying to remain calm.

"Yeah I thought so," she quickly replied before looking over at me. "Do you think we should even this up by taking those shorts off?" she asked with another one of those innocent smiles. I nodded in agreement and quickly accepted her request. I stood there proudly in my underwear, my extremely hard erection now throbbing and pulsing uncontrollably. "Much better," she said. "Come on in."

I quickly soaped up her back before she slowly rubbed down my shoulders to my waist. Just above where my erection was almost jumping out of control. "Someone's happy to see me," she giggled as she smiled down at me.

Abruzz
Abruzz
85 Followers