Will He Size Up? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright your turn to do my front," she said looking down at me, still smiling and holding her large hand onto my stomach. I soaped up my hands again and started on her shoulders before picking up again below her humongous tits, slowly exploring her fit trunk. "I think you missed a spot Mat," she giggled, shaking her gigantic tits in my face. Without needing another word I once again soaped my hands up, before I sunk them both into her enormous breasts, one hand into each boob. I marvelled at how incredibly soft to the touch her tits were, and how small my hands were in comparison, as she slowly pulled aside each side of her bikini, allowing me to see them in their full glory. Holly's areola's weren't overly large or small, and her nipples were quite the same, though were currently poking out quite impressively. She must be extremely turned on, I thought to myself as I looked up at her face while beginning to fondle her massive tits. I was right as she bit her lip and closed her eyes. I continued to fondle her tits, feeling her up with my soapy hands, as one of Holly's much larger hands made its way down to my hard-on in my now soaking wet underwear. The feel of her long fingers around my member were all it took to send me overboard as I started cumming almost immediately. She felt my dick pulse hard and fast and saw my eyes open after my greatest orgasm yet. I had dug my fingers into her huge tits as I came, which in turn pushed her over the edge. Her hand was still wrapped around my penis as I stopped cumming, and she closed her eyes.

"Can I ask you a question Mat?" she said her breathing becoming much shallower by the second.

"Yeah go for it," I quickly replied.

"Since I told you the size of my hips and my waist, would you be able to tell me the size of your.....dick?" she asked. I could sense the nervousness in her voice.

"It's just under five inches fully erect," I replied honestly, quickly bringing her to a climax of her own. She moaned as she held my dick tight with one hand, and collapsed over me with the rest of her body. I caught her enormous form and somehow kept us both standing without slipping on the wet shower floor.

"That's cute," she finally said as she recovered. She bent down and locked eyes with mine. "I was really hoping it wasn't going to be one of those ridiculously big ones" she laughed. "That sounds like a perfect size. Plus, imagine the damage my tits and ass could do to a smaller dick like that!" she continued smiling, seemingly knowing exactly how to push my buttons.

My dick sprung back to action and quickly returned to a fully erect state, which Holly had seen all too well. "Let me take care of that for you," she said smiling, as she pushed me against the shower wall, and turned around, bending down to smack her huge ass against my dick. She held me there as I squirmed, before releasing me and bouncing her massive ass on my dick once again. I moaned as I came for the second time in the space of minutes, making Holly giggle as she looked at me over her shoulder. "Love you Mat," she said, as she pulled me close to kiss me before turning the water off.

"Love you too Hol," I replied as we finally broke our kiss. We jumped out of the shower and quickly dried ourselves off, giving each-other the common courtesy of turning around while we dressed. We made our way back out of the bathroom to find the lounge room left deserted but tidy.

"I'll check three of the rooms and you check two?" Holly asked me, looking back over her shoulder as I followed her into her room.

"Yeah that sounds good," I replied. "I'll do the two downstairs and you can do the two up here and the one upstairs. Deal?"

"Yep deal," she replied with a tired smile.

"But before you go," I said pulling her towards me by her waist, to which she eagerly responded by wrapping her long legs around mine. She bent down and we again smashed our lips against each other before leaving to check on each of the girls.

I walked downstairs and found the door to the first bedroom shut, so I knocked and waited. I heard feet hit the floor, as someone had obviously just jumped off the bed and Rachel opened the door with a smile. "Everything all okay Rach?" I asked.

"Yeah everything's fine Mat, thanks for coming and checking up on me though, that's really sweet of you," she said giving me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Alright have a good sleep," I said returning her hug as I slid an arm around her waist and the other around her back.

I walked down the hall to find the other bedroom which also had its door shut. "Everything alright in here?" I asked after I knocked.

"Yeah all good thanks Mat," I heard Caitlin reply, as Abigail opened the door.

"Thanks for checking on us," she smiled at me, giving me a quick hug, prompting Caitlin to run over and do the same.

"No worries girls, have a good sleep and I'll see you in the morning," I replied as I shut the door behind me. I walked back up the stairs to find Holly already curled up in bed, waiting for me. "Wow you were fast," I laughed, closing the door, turning the room light off and walking across the room before jumping in bed with her, immediately making myself comfortable in a cuddling position.

"I just couldn't wait to cuddle you again," she replied with a yawn.

"Alright it's time to get some sleep Hol," I said, to which she immediately rolled on top of me, resting her head on my shoulder and closing her eyes. I couldn't see how that could have been comfortable for her but she kept with it, and I slid one arm around her waist and the other around the midpoint of her back.

"I'm so glad we met each other properly Mat."

"Me too Hol, you really are amazing."

"Aww thanks Mat, you're amazing too. Love you so much."

"Love you too Hol, I can't wait to see you again in the morning," I replied as I kissed the top of her head. "Sleep well."