All Comments on 'Will I Cum 10 Times in 20 Minutes?'

by cleonight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Couldn’t keep count. Was so hard from you cumming and thinking about my hand around your throat. Came to you cumming. Stayed hard and eventually came again with your last orgasm. So fucking hot right now from you.

cleonightcleonightabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon - don't worry, i couldn't keep count either hehe. i'm impressed how many times you got to enjoy yourself ;)

SexyEyes2020SexyEyes2020about 1 month ago

Your audios are hot! I'm new to Lit and made one similar. It's titled Over 16 cums in 15 minutes. I hope you'll check it out.

Stay Sexy💦

Werewolf90210Werewolf90210about 1 month ago

Oh my gosh! That was fucking amazing! I love listening to a woman totally consumed by the pleasure, the sheer ecstasy engulfing her entire body, the aural convulsions, the delightful moans, whimpers and screams! So, fucking, sexy! Thank you! I can't wait to hear more from you x

IveBignuttsIveBignutts29 days ago

For a while I thought you were being ruthlessly tortured. But I guess your were torturing your clit in a most wonderful way. WOW ! ... it was an epic moment to say the least. You have a great and strong voice. I suggest you try for lessons as an opera singer ... you could outdo anyone, seriously. Thank you for sharing a most intimate moment while masturbating. This whole recording is so erotic and beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercleonight@cleonight
✰ welcome ✰ i'm a voice actor, smut writer, and NSFW content creator who wants to share her audios and stories with you! i write and make audios that involve a variety of kinks, with a special focus on femdom / fsub, group sex, lesbian sex, rough sex, romantic set-ups, and ...