Will I Cum 10 Times in 20 Minutes?

Info
A Very Orgasmic Masturbation Challenge! (It Was Amazing)
138 words
4.74
6.1k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cleonight
cleonight
207 Followers

I very rarely turn down a challenge, so I wasn’t going to start today. However…I should’ve considered trying to do this when I wasn’t ravenously horny, dripping at the mouth and cunt with an urgency previously unknown to humanity. I just…fuck, I want to cum so badly. You’ll have to tell me how many times you think I came in this audio. I’m honestly not sure. Every single climax felt like it was on a wave to the next intense hurricane of squirt and wetness. My legs buckled, and all I could think about was you putting your hand around my neck and depriving me of a little oxygen while turning up the speed on the vibrator. Fuck! You make me say things I’m embarrassed about. When I’m with you, I can’t stop thinking with my pussy…

❤︎❤︎❤︎

--:--
--:--
1.0
cleonight
cleonight
cleonight
207 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
IveBignuttsIveBignutts12 days ago

For a while I thought you were being ruthlessly tortured. But I guess your were torturing your clit in a most wonderful way. WOW ! ... it was an epic moment to say the least. You have a great and strong voice. I suggest you try for lessons as an opera singer ... you could outdo anyone, seriously. Thank you for sharing a most intimate moment while masturbating. This whole recording is so erotic and beautiful.

Werewolf90210Werewolf9021018 days ago

Oh my gosh! That was fucking amazing! I love listening to a woman totally consumed by the pleasure, the sheer ecstasy engulfing her entire body, the aural convulsions, the delightful moans, whimpers and screams! So, fucking, sexy! Thank you! I can't wait to hear more from you x

SexyEyes2020SexyEyes202018 days ago

Your audios are hot! I'm new to Lit and made one similar. It's titled Over 16 cums in 15 minutes. I hope you'll check it out.

Stay Sexy💦

cleonightcleonight19 days agoAuthor

@anon - don't worry, i couldn't keep count either hehe. i'm impressed how many times you got to enjoy yourself ;)

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Couldn’t keep count. Was so hard from you cumming and thinking about my hand around your throat. Came to you cumming. Stayed hard and eventually came again with your last orgasm. So fucking hot right now from you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Becky Charlotte Waters: My First Blowjob Stood up, Charlie gets his first blowjob.in First Time
Get Cock-Hungry with Me! A passionate, slutty plea for you to be a cock-slut with me.in Audio
Short and Sweet Long time listener, first recording, just enjoying myself.in Audio
Please Fuck My Wet Pussy I just want to be full of hard cock, please...in Audio
Sky's Solos: Part 01 Female masturbation audio w/ slight degradation. [F4A]in Audio
More Stories