Will my Son be like his Father

Story Info
Wife Cheats on loving husband, with his friend.
4.2k words
3.69
47.1k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One 'The Father'

I'm Rhonda and this is my story. I'm a small elfin-like woman, 5' 3", very slim, with 32B breasts that sit well with the rest of my body. I have an olive tint to my skin and short dark hair. My best assets are my nipples - they are very dark and grow to about three quarters of an inch in length when I'm sexually aroused. Nothing in life is perfect, but for many years I have been happily married to my only boyfriend, Colin. We now have three grown children.

I left school at 16 and started work at my town's biggest employer as an office clerk. Colin, who is 6 years older than me, was an engineering draughtsman in the same building. He is tall, a little over 6 feet - and extremely good looking, with a great personality. He hit on me almost straight away, I was infatuated by him and his outgoing personality, amazingly he felt the same, we were engaged when I was 17 and despite my parents objections married soon after I'd turned 18. I'd had no sexual experience, hence I didn't realise what a disappointment my husband would turn out to be in bed.

Sadly, nobody is perfect. He's not very erotic nor imaginative in the bedroom. His idea of sex? A little foreplay, missionary-position fucking, then shoot his load, roll off, light a ciggy, and turn over and go to sleep - with no concern for my satisfaction. I'm afraid my orgasms have always come from masturbating after he's nodded off to sleep. He could have had the choice of many girls and I still wonder why he chose me, but as far as I am aware, he has been happy and faithful throughout our married life.

When we married, we were lucky to afford a lovely house with an extra-large rear garden, which backed onto a field [which we rented]. We were able to afford this because, besides from his well-paid office position, he can turn his hand to many jobs, and he has always earned a good amount of extra money. I can't go into detail about all the things that he can do, it would fill an entire page. He has one strange attribute for a town boy - he's an expert on horses, especially fell ponies. We have two, that is why the large garden and field were so important for us to have. All these extra jobs attracted lots of people and very rarely did we have our house to ourselves. I should be in the Guinness book of records for the number of brews that I have made for people, and still do. I had to accept that this is life with my husband. It's never been boring. But lacking badly from a sexual point of view.

It is amazing how a simple knock on the back door can change your life forever [everyone came to the back -- and usually walked in without an invite once they got to know us]. Has I heard the knocking, I thought, "there goes our quiet night together."

I opened the door and was confronted by the most gorgeous looking man I'd ever seen, my legs turned to jelly, my mouth wouldn't work. He was as tall has Colin, but he seemed so much bigger, his muscles rippled beneath his tight T shirt, His long blonde curls draped over his shoulders and he had the deepest blue penetrating eyes I'd ever seen. Before my mouth could start working again, he said, "Hi, I'm Troy. Colin's expecting me?" He put out his hand, and I shook it, I said, "I'm Rhonda, his wife, pleased to meet you." His hands were workers hands, his handshake firm, but it was his eyes, they seemed to pierce my soul, and strip me naked. I'd never been looked at like that, ever.

"Won't you come in? Can I get you a brew?" I may have been dumbstruck, but I still had manners, "Coffee, strong, no milk or sugar please." he said. Col came around the corner, and the two of them disappeared and headed to the stables. I felt disappointed - the only other look I got at Troy was when I took him his coffee, I couldn't believe how I felt and what effect he'd had on me.

I didn't see him again that night, but I couldn't get him out of my mind. When Col returned, I asked what that was about. "Oh, it was only about fell ponies. He was picking my brain, and I've agreed to help him find one and, possibly break it in. I suppose you can add another to our regular visitors, at least for the next few weeks." I sighed. Col continued, "I'm grateful that you don't seem to mind and it's extra money for us." Mind you, I'd never felt so good about the prospect of someone becoming a regular visitor. I had no intention of getting involved and I'd never imagine ever cheating on my husband, but the thought of such a very sexually intimidating man visiting did send a tingle through my body.

He became a regular visitor. He was always bright and cheerful but very coarse. His vocabulary seemed to consist mainly of "fuck", "cunt" and "twat." Apart from a few minutes here and there, I didn't see much of him the first week. Even so, his eyes always managed to strip me naked, leaving me with jellied legs and a wet pussy.

I liked to go without bra whenever I could get away with it [having small tits], but with my nipples I had to be quite discreet. I didn't want to give our visitors the wrong impression. During a particularly hot day I'd done without a bra and was still in a cotton T shirt when Troy suddenly appeared, his eyes zeroed in on my nipples. I could do nothing to stop them growing, I became red-faced, but I soon realized how much they entranced him. His eyes never looked away from them, he lingered with me much longer than was his norm, and I was sure there was a sign of arousal in his shorts, but they were very loose and it could have been my imagination.

From then on whenever I was sure he was coming to visit I left off my bra and teased him, my naivety never let me think I was playing a dangerous game.

One afternoon while Colin was at work, I was pottering in the kitchen, dressed in trainers, a pair of denim shorts and an old white cotton blouse. It had three buttons unfastened and I wasn't wearing a bra. There was a sharp knock on the door and in breezed Troy, he was dressed in just a pair of loose-fitting football shorts, his body looked a million dollars. He was his usual brusque, coarse self. "Well, get the fucking kettle on," he said with a grin. My heart fluttered and I knew my nipples would give me away. I tried keeping my back to him has I organized the brews. "I was passing by, and thought I'd stop and have a look at my favorite girlfriend," he said.

"Well your favorite girlfriend is busy with her chores," I replied. I handed him his cup, keeping my hands and arms held high, while holding my cup in both hands. I was trying to hide my fully erect nipples, which I could feel poking against my blouse.

He stood about a meter away, his eyes boring into me, the atmosphere between us electric. Then he shocked me by saying "My god Rhonda you're a fucking sexy minx. Does Col give you the fucking you deserve? I hope he's not one who just rolls off and leaves you to wank yourself to an orgasm while he nods off to sleep."

I could feel myself turning bright red. "Troy, that's so personal and undeserved, Col is your friend," I replied. Smiling, I said, "Besides, ladies don't wank - we masturbate." "Same fucking thing," was his retort. "I bet he's useless, with a little dick. I can tell I am right by the look on your face.

Have you ever had a big cock? Do you dream of being fucked by one, as you wank?" I couldn't believe he had said that. "Troy your awful! You shouldn't talk to me like this. We always make you welcome here, and I don't expect my husband to be insulted in our home."

He wasn't listening. "This is what you need," he said. He pulled his shorts with both hands tight against his cock, one hand at each end. I turned bright red with embarrassment. It was so big, thick and long - like a piece of drainpipe inside his shorts. My eyes were drawn to him and I couldn't take them from it, my mouth opened but words wouldn't come out. My face went redder and redder, I had never been so embarrassed in my life, but excited at the same time. He reached over and took the shaking cup out of my hand. Then he placed my hand firmly on his cock and sensually moved it up and down. I tried to pull it away, saying, "Please Troy -- it's wrong. I'm happily married." But he ignored my pleas and was too strong for me to pull it away.

He leaned over and brushed his lips against mine. Surprisingly, it was in a very tender way, which sent a shiver down my spine, but had the effect of calming me down. He stared into my eyes and said "I'm going to let go of your hand. It's up to you if you want to take it away, but I suspect that you won't." He was right, it was like a magnate. I couldn't leave go, in fact, I grasped it harder and continued to rub my hand along its entire length. It became much bigger, bulging his shorts out like a tent.

He suddenly grabbed me, spun me round and pressed me against the wall. "You prick teasing little bitch - I'm going to give you the best fucking you've ever had." With that he grabbed below the collar of my blouse and ripped it wide open.

"Please Troy - NO, NO!" I screamed. "Please - I'm a married woman. Besides, Col and I are trying for another child, I'm not protected." Ignoring me, his big hands roughly kneaded my breasts, his fingers squeezing and rolling my nipples between his fingers.

"Aaaaaaggggggghhhhhh!" I cried. "Please - your hurting me." He buried his mouth into the base of my neck, biting me wildly. His hands opened my shorts, and he slipped his hand inside my knickers. His finger was thick, like a small cock. He penetrated my labia; finger fucked my hole whilst rubbing and rolling my clit between his fingers. My body started to tremble. I was crying, begging him to stop, but to no avail. The wetness of my pussy told its own story. Despite my screams, my tears, I was so aroused, so wet, I started gyrating - my hips trying to fuck his fingers. I could feel my orgasm building. Never in my life had someone made me feel like this. He was rough but pleasurable, one hand pleasuring my tits and nipples, the other finger fucking me and rubbing my clit. His fingers resumed their probing, a careful, directive mastering of me, working first my clit, then sinking into my soaked pussy, then back to my clit. I was being skilfully worked to an orgasm, my sensations calculated, anticipated, manipulated.

The intensity was building somewhere deep inside me and I recognized the imminence of the coming orgasm. I groaned deeply and with abandon. My bottom lip began to quiver I tried to say something, but I'd choked on the words and gasped again. I started to tremble; I felt my pussy tighten slightly on his fingers. My breathing got faster, and I could feel my body tensing as he started to move his fingers faster in and out of my pussy. My legs were shaking as I got closer. My breathing was short and sharp, and I started to moan as he bit on my neck. I began to spasm from head to toe and I knew that I was about to cum, I pushed myself against his hand, grinding my clit hard against him. I shuddered once, then seemed to melt before him. I trembled and shuddered again, uncontrollably; contractions surged through my body. I felt juices squirting out of my pussy and flowing onto his hand [I'd never squirted ever before] he moved his fingers around inside of me, then he slowly rubbed and squeezed my clit. I shuddered again before my legs crumbled beneath me.

He had to hold me up, as he dragged me over to the sofa, pushing me down over the arm. He dragged my shorts over my hips and ass, pushing them down, I felt, or more likely sensed, him taking out his cock. "Please NO, NO, NO" I screamed, but he kicked my legs apart. A shiver ran through my body as I felt the most enormous head of a cock that I could ever imagine rubbed against my slit. He slowly pushed until the bulbous crown forced its way through my dripping wet folds. I felt a burning and tearing sensation as my hole was stretched open to accommodate him.

Troy was an expert lover, he pushed just an inch or two into me and held still while his fingers were busy on my clit. I was slowly adjusting to his monstrous tool when he started to push further into me. Oh God. It hurt and felt good at the same time. I started to cum again from his fingers rubbing on my clit and my hole being stretched so wide. I shuddered all over, trembling again from head to toes Then, just as I was calming down, he pushed his cock all the way into me. It was so thick and long that I didn't know how I took it all, but if felt like it belonged in me. My pussy was tightly gripping him as he started to pull back. I didn't want him to leave me. I was aching to have him filling me with his cock and I begged him not to pull out. My emotions were all so mixed - my marriage, my lack of protection - but it felt so good, so much better than anything I'd ever felt before. Then he grabbed my tits, using them as leverage, and began to pound my pussy. Like the wild animal that he was, he drove it deep into me, his balls slapping my ass. I started to moan loudly; all my inhibitions gone. God, it was so good - my body had never experienced feelings like it. After a few thrusts he moved his hand to my clit again taking it between finger and thumb, he squeezed hard with every thrust of his cock. I felt yet another orgasm building up inside of me. My body went into spasm, my head thrashing, my legs trembled, my moans were louder and louder. I squirted my love juices over his cock. I wanted to feel ropes of his hot creamy cum filling my pussy,

however he had no intention of cumming yet. He was enjoying himself too much.

He continued in the same vein of crassness. He said, "Tell me to stop you dirty bitch, tell me you've had enough, or tell me how much your loving this. TELL ME!" he screamed. I'm ashamed to admit I said, "Please Troy don't stop. I want more." And he did. I lost count of the orgasms I had, wave after wave of pleasure that was constantly surging through my body. My breathing was so shallow, I became lightheaded, and I almost passed out with the intensity of it all.

Then his breathing became labored and his body began to shudder. He grabbed my throat with both hands, thrusting harder and deeper. Losing control, he squeezed on my throat, and I felt his warm creamy cum hitting the walls of my pussy. The sensation of him choking me as we both came was something, I would learn to be desperate for, something I'd never forget. He shot load after load. I thought he was never going to stop, the squelching as he thrust his giant cock into my pussy, trying to drain every drop from his balls, was so loud. I felt rivers of cum running down my thighs. He sagged on top of me, both of us totally spent.

He nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear, "There's a lot more where that came from. I'll be back Thursday. If you're dressed like a whore, with those nipples inviting me on, then I'll fuck you like a whore. If, on the other hand, you're dressed like a married woman should be, I'll respect you and share a brew with you."

With that he pulled away from me.

He grabbed a towel from my washing pile, wiped his cock, balls and thighs, pulled his shorts up and walked out without another word. He left me feeling so dirty and ashamed. I felt and looked like the whore he said I was. I dashed into the shower . I showered, cleaning myself of our cum juices, but deep down trying to cleanse myself of the feeling of a filthy cheating wife. I know I was more or less raped, at least forced fucked. But I'd enjoyed it so much - I hadn't really wanted him to stop - that's what I was ashamed of, why I felt so dirty. I also knew that even though I was determined not to, when Thursday came, I would dress like a whore. I wanted that big cock inside me once more. I knew then, that I would become a slave to it.

Reminiscing about what had happened later that night, after yet another disappointing fuck with my husband. I realized that I hadn't actually seen Troy's cock fully erect. I'd held it while it was inside his shorts, and I know how big it felt it inside my pussy, but it had become flaccid as I watched him wipe himself on the towel. I went to sleep after bringing myself to an orgasm, thinking what it might look like when fully erect, ready to fuck me.

Thursday lunch had passed, and I got the baby settled for his afternoon nap. Thankfully he went down without any problems. I dressed in a tight vest to show my nipples at their best, a short denim skirt without any knickers. I couldn't see the point - he'd only rip them off at the best. I was a bag of nerves - my body a quivering wreck, wishing he'd come and get it over with. As I heard a sharp wrap on the door, I almost jumped out of my skin. He walked in as though he owned the place. Just seeing him turned my legs to jelly - his gorgeous looks, that wonderful body, every muscle rippling beneath his T-shirt.

Then he spoiled the wonderful illusion with his coarseness. "Surprise, surprise my little sexy minx wants Troy to fuck her. in fact, she looks like she'd beg for it. What a cheating little whore you are." I went to slap him, but he just grabbed my wrist and laughed in my face. "Don't spoil it. You know that we both want it." With that, he gave me the most passionate kiss one could ever have. I could never have imagined that he had such tenderness in him. He squeezed my buttocks and ground his semi hard cock against my tummy.

He scooped me up in his arms, carrying me upstairs. "Which room has your marital bed?" he asked. I pointed it out. He walked through the door and threw me on the bed. Standing at the foot of it, he kicked off his trainers and lifted his t shirt over his head. I stared in awe at his fantastic body, my pussy began to tingle, my folds dripping wet, I wanted him so much.

He gazed into my eyes, standing there in his shorts. I leaned over and pulled them down over his hips. I did it slowly, sensually. I was on fire, just wanting to glimpse his enormous piece of meat. I pulled them down, exposing him and then, there it was. I just gawked at it - I was speechless.

Even in my wildest dreams I never imagined it would be so thick, so long. And it was still only hanging semi erect, the head a massive mushroom shape. His balls looked like the belonged on a bull. I gazed up into his eyes as I dropped to my knees. I lifted his cock and cupped his balls. I stroked the shaft sensually as I started to lick and suck his balls. The tactile feeling of it growing hard in my hand was something to behold. I ran my tongue up and down the shaft circling the massive bulbous head. I had to stand up to be able to slide my lips over the head. I stroked his shaft and started to suck him hard. He dragged my top over my head exposing my long rock-hard nipples.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I unfastened my skirt which he roughly dragged off, leaving me naked. He buried his head between my thighs, forcing my legs wide apart, kissing, licking, nuzzling my inner thighs. I felt him lift my legs over his shoulders, burying his mouth against my rosebud, forcing his tongue inside me. Then both his thumbs were stretching my ass as he tongued fucked me. Colin had never done anything like it. I felt unbelievable, but it made me nervous. I said, "Troy -- please! You can't fuck my ass with a cock that size! It will rip me apart!" He laughed. "Maybe one day my little whore," he replied, "but not today."

After sending spasms of pleasure through my ass, he ran his tongue up to my dripping wet labia. Sucking on the lips, kissing me, forcing his tongue along my slit. He circled my clit, rubbing it hard, nibbling it. Forcing my sheath away and exposing my pearl, he bit and pulled on it, as he slipped three fingers into my cunt. Finger fucking me hard, then opening them and stretching me. Scraping my inner walls. I felt my body begin to tremble, my head thrashing around, contractions surging through my pussy. A massive orgasm surged through my body. For the first time ever, I squirted my love juices over someone's mouth.

12