All Comments on 'Will my Son be like his Father'

by lisablissful

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
That

That is a cheating whore story to warm your heart. The poor cheating bitch cried often because her lover ran like a cur dog when she got pregnant. Sniffffle.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
Excellent story, though . . .

. . . it will have a low score.

The ending was just right: she was left pregnant, and we are left to wonder, as she was, who the father was. Naturally the assumption is that it’s Troy’s, because he was the more virile lover, but that isn’t how biology works.

The subject is an uncomfortable one in LW: Colin deserved having his wife screw around on him, even though she wasn’t actively looking for a lover, because Colin couldn’t take cate of business himself, and didn’t seem inclined to try to improve his skills in the bedroom. Some blame falls on her for not letting him know that she was dissatisfied, but, let’s face it: how many women really tell their husbands when there’s a problem there? She should have taken him out for a test drive before she married him.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
bravo

good story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
1

Is it just me or have these stories in the LW category become more and more outlandish? They're so effing unbelievable I have difficulty following them, I refuse to believe so many people are so very stupid that these stories are still being written.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 4 years ago
Bad Ending

For once I agree with Anonymous, and much prefer their ending. If a partner wants/prefers different things in the bedroom (or other places) they need to communicate those desires. Her only option is this story would have been 1) to the her husband want she wanted/needed, and 2) contacted the police and filed rape charges against Troy. Why Colin would want to keep a kid that wasn't his and was made during an affair makes no sense - I'd seriously either give her to her family or put her in the system. Sorry, but the daughter would just be a constant reminder of the affair.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent stroke story

Excellent stroke story, but...

It's short, it gets to the point, erotic AF, but pitifully void of any depth, breadth, or character develop, but that was not your objective. This is Literotica, damnit, and that's what you gave us. Pure lust, no unnecessary details, pure fantasy.

Well done, 5*s for a good old-fashioned fuckfest, but I don't recommend doing it too often. The husband got cucked, in a big way (pun intended) and most Literotica readers are too insecure for that. Also, the fantasy of a woman just melting when she sees a huge cock is just that, almost pure fantasy and overstated.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I like your story

It is refreshing to read a story from the woman's side. I gave you 5 stars and favorites because I want to read more from you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman having sex with a man who can give her what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My story is similar

My husband works on classic cars and always has new ones. This brings a lot of car buffs to our place. Hubby loves having these guys hang out and shoot the shit. He got a '69 Camaro SS off a guy named Scott and they became friends. Scott was a sexy guy maybe 5 years younger than my 35. He would always flirt with me when he was over and would stop to talk to me whenever he came in the house to use the bathroom. I started to image it was him fucking me as my husband pumped away each night. One day Scott showed up when my husband was out of town at a car show. We both knew what we wanted and proceeded to fuck in every room of the house and even in the garage on the hood of my husband's Camaro. Scott fucked me for almost two years at least once a week. More if we could. When he moved he asked for my help packing and we spent a glorious 24 hours trying to wear each other out. ....Beth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh, get real!

To all you retards out there, read the description of Loving Wives. This story is exactly what LW is all about. A wife doing some loving but not necessarily with her husband. I liked the story a lot because it was hot, which is a requirement for a story to be erotic. The site is Literotica, not Boring Stories.

If you can't understand this, Readers Digest is looking for more subscribers!

R.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

There is only one way to make a cuckold story interesting and that is to have the cuckold fight back.

A willing cuckold isn’t actually a cuckold, he’s just someone who loves being humiliated in a Dom/sub relationship.

A true cuckold is one that has no idea what’s going on behind his back.

If he finds out and accepts it then he is no longer a cuckold, the relationship moves into the Dom/sub category.

If he finds out and goes scorched earth then we he a winning storyline.

But ultimately these stories are repetitive wife/husband cheats is either found out or not found out (yawn yawn yawn).

An original storyline on this and other sites would be gold dust, but alas as with gold dust all to rare.

Sermon over keep calm and carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Clearly, the woman in this story doesn't deserve Colin

And should the child not be his, he will discover that eventually.

Then it would be in Rhonda's best interests to run like hell.

Because a man that badly betrayed will be out for blood.

As for Troy, dead man walkin'.

fififionafififionaabout 4 years ago
Send him up

Just the type of man I'm looking for, a 'real bastard' but the type a woman like me needs. 'Send him up to my room anytime'. She'll get what she deserves if her husband leaves her. I loved the story 5*

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 4 years ago
I liked it

I don't know why I liked it, the shades of rape I'm totally against, but she eventually loved the experience. What is not to like? Well written too. You obviously know your subject, and proofread. Again. Well done.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Start was boring, then noticed it was from the cheater's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hot story but I alway think if a woman or man for that matter needs or wants more sexually they should tell the person they are with . I know for me the only off limits are cheating and sharing. I alway say try and expand and explore y th together. Fantasy is always good also

Helen1899Helen1899about 4 years ago
Great Sex

The story may have been a little shallow, but I loved the sex, that's why I read the stories, not for morals. I found it hot, Troy would be welcome to knock on my door any day of the week

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beth comment

Beth - please write your adventure story.

PeanisboundPeanisboundabout 4 years ago

Great story well written. Looking forward to more of your writing.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44about 4 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed the first person story style and narrative. Good erotic story. Please continue with your stories. Pleasant to read and fantasize about. Nicely done.( I have been reading Erotica for over 30+ years. As a quick short story it is in my top 100. Thank you.)

Steelring3Steelring3almost 4 years ago

I love a woman share her sexual fantasies so honestly - this gave me a raging hard-on and made me wish I could trade places with Troy, or maybe join in the action and introduce Rhonda to double penetration with two men. Very erotic and hot. I look forward to reading more!

aoteavivaoteavivalmost 4 years ago
More please!

Wow, Lisa, just when I was about to re-define myself as lesbian, your delicious writing about sex with a man rekindled my interest in the opposite sex!

You bring the animal magnetism of Troy so wonderfully alive that it isn't hard to imagine myself being overpowered and fucked by such a man. I wonder which came first, this story or your writing in your bio about wanting to cuckold your hubby... Be that as it may, the title of this great story has a piquant point to it!

Now I'm wondering what kind of story you might write about a lesbian affair, and how your description of sex with a woman might compare with the sex in this story...

I look forward to reading more from your talented pen!

V

xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, we didn't learn a whole lot about what Colin was like in the relationship, other than he wouldn't cuddle after sex. It seems safe to assume that he was a bit of a cold fish. Uncaring and selfish, exactly like her. They deserve each other.

What Colin did not deserve is the cheating and possible paternity fraud that she was planning. For that she should be punished harshly, like any other sexual abuser. Because that is what she is.

I know it was meant as a stroke story, and it seems to do the job fine for a lot of people, especially of the female variety. Good job on that, even if it didn't exactly turn me on.

I found the story thin, and all the characters shallow and mean. I guess it isn't fair to criticize a stroke story for shallow characters and a thin plot, so I won't do that. While I like rough sex and many of the sexual themes, I found the meanness of the characters a total turnoff. So... I don't think it would be fair to rate the story.

VeryhardnhornyVeryhardnhornyalmost 4 years ago
What a great story.

I love hearing stories from a women's perspective. This story got me very hard. I was stroking my cock before Troy fucked her the first time. Hopefully you write some more.

portia98portia98almost 4 years ago
Gay but loved it!

A deliciously written tale! Even though I'm a gay girl I loved your descriptions of hard sex and orgasmic fucking. And I'd love to read a story about your female character discovering the pleasures of woman-on-woman sex (she sounds like a woman I'd love to fuck).

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

It’s well written, but not much imaginative or inspired. I have a difficult time applauding cheaters. Her husband didn’t ring her chimes, but that’s no excuse. She didn’t talk to him about it, or encourage him to be more imaginative.

I actually applaud Troy for being a jackass - she deserved the pain of worrying, and the boredom of her sham of a sex life. She brought it upon herself.

JCDuboisJCDuboisover 3 years ago

I feel like this story tells me about you and your desires. A good story does that and you did it wonderfully. I'm very excited now and need to um go take care of something so I shall end here. :)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i am sorry that Colin chose such a slut for his wife. You are a disgusting whore. Great story though I gave it 5 stars. There are women out there like this. There are men who are whores like Troy. It is so important that you do not marry one. I do not know who fathered the child inside of Rhonda but if it looks different from the other children, I hope Colin has a blood test to determine if he is the father. If he is not, he needs to kick Rhonda out of the house for ever. I have not doubt that Rhonda will be fucking another farmhand soon enough and will bet caught by Colin eventually. Cheating whores always get careless. They like the fun of getting away with fucking with the husband nearby. I have not compassion for her at all. She is a whore and a slut. I hope she gets caught and he drives her out of the house. As the story started with the end and Rhonda tells us that they have three grown children, I can see that she was never caught. Too bad. I hate cheaters, male or female

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

I thought this story was perfectly done. The naïveté, the resisted desire, the taking, the reluctant reluctance - were weaved together very well. This story is a beautiful depiction of the biological honesty of a man and a woman fucking.

I’m surprised by the negative comments. If you had published it in “non-consent/ reluctance” it might be in the hall of fame? It’s in mine.

Please write more pieces.

auburnginaauburnginaabout 3 years ago

Rather like Portia, I love this story even though I'm bi-tending-towards-gay, and I loove it for the same thing: the gusto with which you describe the sheer animality of the sex between Troy and the way raunchy lust awakens inside her and breaks down her reservations - not t mention the way she "innocently" (yeah, right!) uses her nipples to flirt...

Like Portia, I'd also love to see you write about a girl or woman discovering the pleasures of lesbian sex and how this discovery impacted on her life. I sense that you have lots more to tell, and I do so hope that you will.

Thank you

Kisses

Gina

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

In the end it was another cuck, who might be raising another mans baby wrapped within the deep soul touching raw sex between the worthless cunt and the shit assed home wrecker, story.

yes the spank squad would be pleased with this but in the end, no matter how they try and spin it it is nothing more or less than what I correctly described it as.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 3 years ago

Your story is well-written. I hate Troy but that is not a criticism of your writing or your story. Perhaps it is a compliment in that the ability to arouse strong emotions and create characters that one hates as well as ones one loves is a hallmark of a good writer. Keep moving forward.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 3 years ago

I love the raw animality that explodes from within your female character as Troy forces wide open her suppressed hidden sexual

depths that had already been stirring. I love too your description

of her state of inner conflict as she can 't resist the temptation to flirt

with what she knows could be danger...

My gay daughter loved this story, and so do I! More please!

Marixxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. I adore cunt in every way, the more I get the more I want, love to tongue fuck a woman to a double orgasm and get drunk on her cunt juice prior to fucking her brains out till we pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure generated, then start over as soon as we recover. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

LocalMan3000LocalMan3000over 2 years ago

Troy's a man you'd love to hate, but clearly his cock gave your heroine all the pleasure she'd been craving. So he's a bastard, but it's a great story!

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when "Troy" appeared. Troy is an asshole. There's a word that describes Troy perfectly: Rapist.

Pricks like him don't know what "NO" means. Disgusting.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story and would encourage you to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cunt should have walked away never to return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well Lisacuntfulofcum.... i have absolutly no idea what makes u think ur whoring ways are in the least readable?

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on this deliciously raunchy romp! I can't believe that this would be Rhonda's only escapade, and I'd love to read another episode in the "Rhonda Saga" in which she encounters and falls under the spell of an aggressive lesbian...perhaps too other episodes in which she enjoys threesomes (or moresomes!) in various combinations...

CornixCornixalmost 2 years ago

Erotically charged and very well written.

Thank you.

Yes Troy is wildly unpleasant, vile and technically a rapist, but in the world of fiction, where our imaginations can reign supreme that is fine and encouraged.

I hope you write more, I would adore reading more of your smut and perverse pleasurable delights

jimjam69jimjam69over 1 year ago

Just another slut wife story. Too bad cuck hubby didn't catch his whore wife and good friend.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 1 year ago

Never mind her. She's already forgotten.

YOU, on the other appendage, look and seem fabulous!

Close enough! :+)))

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 1 year ago

How wonderful to see your talent flowering in what Sara rightly calls a a deliciously raunchy romp! I hop[e you'll be writing more soon - perhaps something lesbian-themed too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it..please keep writing

PennyAwfulPennyAwful12 months ago

I gave 5 stars. The writer has a story to tell and is, I think she's working out some feelings, dumping some guilt perhaps. I'm not into forced sex, but I think it was her way of absolving herself from responsibility: being forced by a brute. Different strokes, no? Being stuck with a bad lover, but not wanting to leave for many reasons must be a very beige life. It was better written than most. I think LW isn't the right category for force/reluctance, but she is married, so okay.

Keep writing Lisablissful.

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

5* Keep writing!

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guy9 months ago

Loved it! …but she should have kept it secret. No need to share since the affair had ended

aprguyaprguy2 months ago

I have major doubts that the author is female. The story is so full of cliches. Of course the bf is well built and of course he has a huge cock. One question - assuming since they started dating at 17 she was still a virgin ( or a skank if she wasn't), how would she know that the sex was bad? Also, why wouldn't she put some effort into making the sex with her husband better instead of just complaining.

I also have a vision of this originally being a Word document so lit up with red lines for bad spelling and incorrect grammar that you would have trouble reading it. Bad....just bad. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 hours ago

Very hot story, crazy and wild. A senior lax teammate in college told I group of us freshman newbies more than a few things about sex, the one that stuck with me was, "I like to cum too." It took a few different guys to experience that first orgasm or cum, so my senior year ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlisablissful@lisablissful
Hi, Happily married mum, with two children. I am here for fun [ I don't want talking to death or playing 20 questions] No Phone, Pictures or Skyping. I'm here for fantasy not real life, There are many kinky things I'd love to try, don't be afraid to ask. ]I'm in my 40's, ...