Will my Son be like his Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was on fire as my juices continued to flow. He rubbed the massive head against my tender labia, drove his cock deep into my cunt and began to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before. It wasn't long before I came again. His stamina was intense I almost fainted during my third orgasm. After that it all became a blur - I lost count how many times I came. Suddenly his massive body began to tremble. He thrust harder and harder until I felt rope after rope of creamy spunk filling my cunt. I wrapped my thighs around him, my cunt gripping him tightly, trying to drain every drop of spunk from his balls. He suddenly took it out and pulled my head to him with my hair. "Come on, my slutty minx. Clean my spunk and your juices from my cock." I sucked his balls clean then ran my tongue up and down his shaft, around the head. Pushing me back, he buried his mouth over my cunt and started to suck and slurp the cum from inside my pussy. Then he moved up, kissing me passionately, pushing a load of spunk into my mouth, swirling it around with his tongue.

We lay together, quite tenderly, while he caressed and kissed me. It was something I missed with Colin, something I always want after sex. It makes it more like love making, than just lustful fucking. Then he returned to the real Troy, ruining the tender moment that I was so enjoying. "Now bitch - tell me not to come here again and I won't. But we both know how much you want it, don't we?" I lowered my eyes, nodded sheepishly and whimpered "yes".

This went on twice, sometimes three times a week. With my husband and Troy both fucking me often and not being protected, I was bound to become pregnant. It should have been a joyous occasion when I found out, but I worried - who was the father? Would it be obvious? If it was Troy's, would Colin suspect? It made me so unhappy and anxious.

I eventually told Troy. He was bound to notice sooner or later, so I just blurted it out one afternoon. He walked out of my door and never returned. I cried often, thinking about him and the wonderful experiences that he gave me. His business with Col had ended anyway, so it was inevitable that things would stop. I never saw him again, although he and Colin met occasionally at the Fell pony events that they both attended.


12