Will My Wife Break Her Vows? Ch. 02

Story Info
Did the wife slip? A Continuation from “Will my wife break her vows?"
2.5k words
3.96
33.7k
48
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/26/2023
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did the wife slip? A Continuation from "Will my wife break her vows?" #1

Writers note: This story begins just after the previous story "Will my wife break her vows?" ended.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At first, I was a bit stunned, that wasn't supposed to happen. Seeing my wife faint was not in my plans. I watched for a few more minutes, and finally, my wife stirred and sat up, she then slowly stood up, and I saw tears falling down her face. She picked up the letter again and read it again, she seemed to shake herself, then to herself she said,

"How fucking stupid are you, you stupid fucking dumb bitch." She was almost shouting at herself.

She looked around the kitchen and saw my wedding ring on the table, she cried out in anguish.

"What have I done? I am so stupid, I hope it's not too late." She continued to berate herself.

At that moment the doorbell chimed. She turned and ran out of the kitchen towards the front door. On the way, she passed our block of carving knives. She picked up the largest one and carried on towards the hallway.

The camera in the hallway started to record, I saw my wife pull open the door and a man, probably in his 20s staggered through the door.

He regained his balance and opened his arms, "Bb, I'm here now, where is your cuck husband?"

My wife walked up to him and put the knife to his throat.

"You have no idea what you have done, you have fucked up my marriage, and it looks like most of my family will disown me, I have been so fucking stupid, I fell for your subduction, I almost believed I was entitled to get fucked by you, but I have been so stupid, I bet everyone at work is laughing their heads off."

His face was a look of terror, he came to fuck my wife, however, he is now facing a she-devil.

"Thank fuck I only kissed you, when and if my husband speaks to me again as a husband or an ex-husband, I will tell him how you have tried to convince me I needed your big cock, I will tell him you have paid for every meal you convinced me to go with you, I will tell him it's taken you a year to finally convince me to fuck you, just this once."

He stepped forward trying to push my wife away, but instead, my wife pushed the blade further into his throat, I saw blood trickle down the blade.

"You arsehole, I have nothing to lose now, my life is over, so cutting your throat will feel so good, and as you bleed to death I will cut off your balls so you go to hell as a eunuch, now back away slowly open the door and walk away, and never, come near me at work or anywhere else."

Slowly he walked backwards and reached behind himself and opened the door he turned and almost ran down the drive, I saw the door slam and then saw my wife slump down against the door. Tears streamed down her face.

Then she abruptly stood up and seemed to notice she was wearing an evening dress, a dress I did not buy her. She used the knife to cut the dress off leaving her in the lace black lingerie I did buy her.

She ran upstairs and the camera in the bedroom clicked on, she went to my wardrobe and picked out a shirt she bought for me, she put it on then went into her wardrobe, she picked out an old pair of jeans and put them on.

She then picked up her phone. My phone rang, I looked at it and obviously, it was my wife.

"Yes, Carol, can I help you?" I said without any emotion.

"Gary, I know you saw him in the house, I know you saw me almost kill him, and Gary I wanted to, I would have happily cut his throat." She said with a manic tone in her voice.

"Carol, listen to me carefully, our, kids do not want their mother in prison, and they don't want me in prison either, now, I can see you are not thinking clearly, so I will tell you what is going to happen, you are going to contact all our families and you are going to apologize to them for being a bitch for the past year."

"Gary, yes of course I will, Gary, I'm sorry, I am such an idiot. You do know I didn't have sex with him, don't you?"

"If I thought for one moment you did have sex with him we would not be having this conversation," I said in a tense voice.

"Now, do as I say, contact everyone we know and apologize to them, and tell them exactly why we are not together, I want everyone to know how stupid and dumb you are."

"Yes Gary, I will do anything you say, Gary, just so you know I do love you and if you want a divorce then I'm okay with that, it's the least I can do, but please don't shut me out of your life." She disconnected the call and then she called her family then my family then her work colleagues then our wider friends.

My phone went mental, 20 messages from friends and family, texts from my wife's work colleagues, and various people I had no idea who they were, but the gist of these messages was what an idiot my wife is and how could she do such a thing.

My wife looked completely broken, it appeared every person she spoke to had ripped her head off. Eventually, she just lay down and I saw her motionless. I did zoom in and I could see the rise and fall of her chest.

I sent a message to her phone, "Don't die, take care of yourself when you have rested pack a bag and drive down here, we need to talk."

At the same time, I messaged an Eastern European friend, he was a little rough around the edges but he is very loyal, and he had friends in low places.

The message said: Yes, make him disappear.

I made sure he read it then deleted it from my phone and my recycle box. Only he and I knew I sent the message. It means exactly what it says.

Carol, arrived 3 hours later, she looked tired and sad but otherwise okay. As she got out of the car the kids ran to her and hugged her, our daughter, Alice said,

"Mum, thanks for finally choosing us, we have all missed you, even Dad, but he won't admit it." She said with a glance at me.

Our son, Martin, hesitated for a moment, and then he looked at me, I nodded he walked up to his mother and awkwardly hugged her, he then stepped back,

"Mum, it's good to have you here, I will admit we didn't expect you to threaten your boyfriend," he said with a smile.

Carol was not sure what to say, she looked at me and opened her arms.

I hesitated for a moment and saw the pain on her, face.

"Dad, you can't get an STD from hugging someone," Alice said smiling.

She was right of course, I stepped forward and hugged my wife, maybe for the last time, and she clung to me and said "I'm so sorry" over and over again.

Eventually, we let go of each other. Martin picked up Carol's suitcases. He turned to me, "Dad, which room?"

"The spare room, sorry Carol, I can't be with you at the moment, knowing you have been with that arsehole," I said trying to be calm.

"Gary, I know you don't trust me but I never had sex with him." She said earnestly.

"I want to believe you, but for a year you have not been here, mentally, all our friends and family have been left behind by you, so for now until you show me a clean bill of health you sleep in the spare room, and just so you know you can't just walk back into our life because you threatened your boyfriend, I need more proof from you that you are the woman I married."

"Gary, I'm so sorry, is there no hope for us?" she said tears falling down her face.

"At the moment, there is a slim chance for us, sorry Carol but this is all on you."

I turned away and strolled into the house and then walked into the office and closed the door. With the door shut I closed my eyes and tried to calm my thoughts.

One major problem was the not knowing, however, I would know soon enough, the information I receive will make me choose one way or the other. I will get the information I need tonight.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and fried bread. I stood and stretched. I checked my phone, there were lots of messages and voicemails most of them were supportive but one or two of them wanted to know when I would forgive my wife, of course, the answer is never, wasn't it?

Then I saw the cryptic messages from an unknown number the messages were clear,

"No sex, with your wife."

"He had kisses only."

"Touched only outside clothes, occasionally bra touch."

"No love, just wanted to fuck her."

"He was fucking other married women, got a kick out of it."

"Your wife was the only one he didn't fuck, she kept refusing."

"The arsehole is never going to fuck a married woman ever again. His tool is missing."

"It started 6 months ago, before that who knows? Ask your wife."

"My advice? If you still love her then stay with her, just my advice. I will watch out for her for 6 months then stop. Good luck."

I looked at the messages and responded, "Thanks, good job."

I put my phone in my pocket and walked into the kitchen, our kids and my wife looked at me.

"Carol, we need talk, it is long overdue, I should have sat you down and shouted at you a year ago. But hindsight is easy isn't it?"

My wife's face was a mixture of hope and fear. Tears we trickling down her face.

"Carol, I am giving you a get out of jail free card, however you have to earn it, you will be the best daughter to your parents, you will be the best daughter in-law to my parents, you will be the best friend to our mutual friends, and you will improve yourself at work. And last but not least you will be the best mother to our kids, you will be the one taking them to football practice, you will take them to parties and bring them back at some really strange times, basically you will make up for all the bullshit you have put us through over the past year of your emotional affair with that arsehole, by the way don't worry about him, he is no longer your concern."

Carol looked shocked for a moment, "Gary, I don't know what to say I have been really dumb and really stupid, I have taken bad advice and been lied to, I am also obviously very gullible, but having said all that if you give a chance I will prove to you and everyone we know I am not a hopeless case."

She stood up hugged me and then stepped back, "I love you Gary, I always have and always will, and I will prove my love to you until the day I die."

Martin coughed, "Dad, take mum upstairs and show her who the boss is, my girlfriend loves me taking control," he laughed as he said it.

I grabbed my wife's hand and dragged her upstairs, I was in control and I did show her who was the boss, I did however wear a condom. Yes I fucked her for several hours. By the end of my showing her who the boss was, she couldn't walk or talk, her arse was red and puffy and her vagina was also red and puffy, but she had the biggest smile I have seen in years.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Epilogue: Two weeks later, and Carol continues showing everyone, my family, her family, her work colleagues, our kids, and especially me, she is worthy of their forgiveness, as for me? She is basically allowing me to romantically fuck her every night and most mornings before she goes to work.

We go out to restaurants and bars, she dresses well but never slutty, she rebuffs any and all male or female attention, her phone is always on, her phone tracker is always on, she tells me where she is going even if she is with family or mutual friends.

We go out as a couple or a family, she never goes out by herself, her choice not mine, and she does give herself to me any way I like, however, I am not cruel and I only have sex with her if she is willing and participates.

Oh, and the doctor who checked her for STDs gave her the all-clear, he did ask about her sex life and any other lovers, I was there when she grabbed my hand and said, "This is my husband and my lover, no one else will ever be close to this man, he is my life, I almost threw him away, and until I die of old age, my vagina and arse and mouth are his and his alone."

The doctor just grinned and shook my hand. Yes, we did fuck that night, it feels so much better without a condom.

Oh and yes Carol's would be boyfriend disappeared, no one really looked for him, apparently several husbands divorced their wives because of him, and well the police didn't look too hard as one of the husbands was a serving police officer.

Did he die a slow painful death? No he didn't die, he is disfigured and ball less, he is shunned where ever he goes, his life is a living hell. So justice in the end was served. Do I trust Carol? Hell no, do I love her, yes, is she compensating me for being a bitch for a year? Hell yeah, life is never dull around our house now, our kids are growing up fast and they have partners of their own, but they still hang around with us.

So the good guys won and the arsehole bad guy lost

The end.

Writers note: There are two people I will never understand, cuckolds and men who chase after married women, in this world there are plenty of single women, why don't these "men" talk to single women? And why on earth does anyone want to be a cuck?

Before I get any emails about the male character being a cuckold, the wife DID NOT have sex with the arsehole, I will repeat NO SEX BETWEEN THE WIFE arsehole. It's my story and they are my characters.

Thanks for reading.