Will Not Spare the Rod

Story Info
With her husband dead, a mother decides that she is entitled.
5k words
4.21
33.6k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has futanari, noncon, and incest. Might actually be might edgiest story yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Margaret was trying to scream.

It was annoying, as it made Beth have to cover her mouth with her free hand, but it had at least been easier than cornering and securing her.

She had pulled the teenager's shirt over her head and was using it to effectively tie her hands. That alone had taken all the moment of surprise that she had gotten when she had pulled her daughter into the closet they were currently getting to know each other better in.

It had been something of a fight, at first, but when the girl had wasted time asking her what she was doing instead of screaming, well, she lost her right to be mad that things had turned out like this.

They were in a small room, with barely enough room for a single person to walk in it without rubbing against the shelves on each side of it. It had made Margaret's kicking obnoxious, but ineffectual as Beth had pushed her against the end of the short room and then ground her down with her body.

It was dark and dry as neither one of them had time to flick the lights on. But the light from the outside still shone through the bottom of the closed door and allowed Beth to see the look of disbelief, of desperation, of horror on her daughter's face. It almost made her glad that Margaret had made her do this.

"Stop being difficult," Beth hissed at her teenage daughter as she used her torso to split her legs apart, "Don't tell me you didn't want this."

At 41 years of age, Beth had been married to her husband for around 20 years. Had, because he had recently been entirely too selfish and died. Leaving her alone with a fantastic, if still poor, replacement. So, really, it was also his fault that this was happening too.

Beth had been ready to do what was proper, what was expected of her, and mourn her husband with the rest of her family. She had her black dress on, she had brought her veil, she had properly said her last goodbyes and she had been ready to console her daughter through it.

But no, Margaret simply had to bring her boyfriend with her!

She had been planning on offering Margaret the choice of taking the place of her father out of her own will when they got home. Of making the family complete again as Beth hopefully made her grandsons into her own children. Not that she ever intended to let Margaret leave; the alternative to not accepting had always been a repeat of what was happening right now but under the comfort of their own home.

On a bed, with some soft music and candles as the backdrop to their first intimate moment, rather than a dingy old supply closet.

The girl, like her father, was entirely too thoughtless.

Margaret had been mumbling things against her hand, making Beth want to smack her. But no, it was only natural that she would have to teach her acceptance.

Finally, the young girl's legs gave and Beth's stomach pressed against her daughter's crotch.

Margaret mumbled something one last time before she felt something poke against her pussy.

"Think about father," she managed to get out, as the thing, the cock that Beth had, slipped into a corner of her panties and pushed them aside.

"Oh honey," Beth sweetly said, as she aligned herself to her pussy, "I am."

"And you will be his replacement," The older woman informed Margaret as she pushed her hips forward.

And enter her daughter's cunt.

There were many reasons why her husband had stayed with her for 20 years, and her body, being entirely too curvy, if short, 5 foot 4 inches was to blame. Her hips were wide enough that she had given birth to Margaret in under 3 hours and her tits were big enough that she had fed her until she was 5 years old without a problem. Her thighs were meaty and her stomach was flat. She might have had an admittedly harsh personality, but she had more than made up for it in the bedroom.

She had to, having been born with a dick.

And it had worked, her husband stuck to her because she was willing to do things no other woman would, and because the old fool learned to also enjoy the fact that she had a dick. She had years of experience now, and her daughter would have been stupid to give that up.

Which was why she never intended to allow her to turn her down.

The girl, tall like her father at 5 feet and 11 inches, cried as her vagina got speared with her mother's cock. She wasn't curvy like her mother, but she was slim with a cute butt. Her tits were big enough to fill a C cup, a fact that her mother appreciated greatly, and her hips were just wide enough to hint at her parentage.

She was the only thing of worth that her husband had left her and so, quite obviously, she belonged to Beth.

Beth pushed on until she met a barrier and, with a smirk, looked at the tear-filled eyes of her daughter.

"I could have sworn you lost it to that stupid brat outside," The older woman whispered as she drew back a bit, "But you are so sweet to leave it for me."

And then she plunged in, tearing Margaret's hymen.

The girl ground her teeth as Beth moaned, her foot-long cock spreading her open until she hit her womb.

Ooooh, it felt so good.

And she had to have more!

Pulling back again, the short woman pushed in with all her strength.

A meaty "FAP" sounded as her crotch met her daughter's vagina, but it was nothing compared to the wet snap that resounded as the womb of the girl to who had she had given birth to...failed.

"FUUU!" Margaret screamed into Beth's hand, but she just pushed her palm into her daughter's mouth until the noise was almost completely muffled. It allowed her to grind her cock in her daughter's uterus, her imploded cervix only serving to most pleasantly hug her shaft as she did so.

This was the quality of her daughter's cunt; She had only thrust into it a few times and already her testicles were making her cum!

"Take it all my little slut!" Margaret whispered into her progeny's ear as her testicles clutched.

And she hosed the inside of her uterus with her cum.

She had, perhaps, considered using a condom if her daughter had been willing to see how much Beth deserved to have her. To allow her a normal life outside of being her own mother's woman. Now? Now they would be playing games with dice. The wrong roll ending with Margaret continuing their bloodline.

The girl was quiet as Beth pumped load after load of super-virile middle-aged futanari semen into her. At some point, Beth's hand even slipped from her mouth, the girl still didn't scream or ask for help.

She just...obediently stood there as Beth's orgasm ended.

"That's a good girl," The mother happily whispered. She approved of it of course, so Beth bend down and gave her daughter the first of many pecks in the mouth.

"Make sure you are presentable," The older woman then told her as she pulled out. The thick seed sprouted from the used pussy as Beth got up and smoothed down her skirt, "It would be shameful if you didn't look your best at your father's funeral."

And then Beth donned her veil again and she made sure her own mourning dress was spotless.

"And don't take too long," She order the still-shocked girl as she opened the door of this closet and slipped out to rejoin the wake of her late husband.

The rest of the day went quickly enough, with family from both sides coming to give them their respects. Margaret, of course, was still a little shocked by how passionate Beth had been, but thankfully people just assumed that it was her grief for her husband.

"Babe, are you alright?" Her boyfriend had at one point asked and Beth had to resist the urge to slap him upside the head.

"...no," Her daughter had whispered and the boy had wisely allowed her to hold her peace.

But the piece of shit did hug her.

Nobody could grieve for the whole day though, so Margaret and Beth went home.

Alone.

They were inside their home when Beth broke down.

"Baby, forgive me!" The older woman cried as her still-shocked daughter stared at her.

"...what?" Her daughter unbelievingly said.

Despite how much Margaret belonged to her, Beth knew that it was going to be an uphill battle to accept that. One wrong word, one wrong slip, and she'd have the cops taking away what belonged to her. That was not acceptable.

So, after having given her the rod, she would not give her the carrot.

"Your father died honey," The small woman slumped into the floor, "He died and he left me."

"You are all that I have from him," She choked as she willed tears into her eyes, "And I was feeling so very, very lonely."

"Can you forgive me?" She begged of her daughter. In truth, it didn't matter. Whether she did or not, it would at least keep her from calling the police after she got over her shock. No, the point of this was to BE the woman that her daughter wanted her to be. She couldn't just keep her with vinegar after all.

"Really?" Margaret hissed as emotions that she had apparently been repressing the whole day came out, "After what you did?"

"I couldn't help myself!" Beth cried out, "Your father got buried, Margaret. Buried! And I needed you so very badly!"

"So you raped me?" Her daughter asked, but she saw that she was wearing her down. There were tears in Margaret's eyes, but it was just hurt not disgust or hatred.

Perfect.

"I loved you!" Beth replied, drawing a little bit of anger out, "And for that, I apologize."

"That wasn't what it was!" Margaret choked as her anger won out. That meant that Beth had to pull out all the stops.

"Please!" She begged as she launched herself at her daughter and enveloped her with a hug. Her daughter flinched at her touch, but Beth didn't allow herself to be shaken off, "Please. You are all that I have!"

She slumped, putting her weight on her daughter's shoulders as both women cried.

And they stayed like that for a while.

Until the words that Beth wanted to hear came out.

"This is so s-screwd up," Margaret sobbed and, finally, put her arms around Beth's waist, joining her mother's hug.

For Margaret, it was the mending of her relationship with her mother.

For Beth, it was just the beginning of their new life.

To be Margaret was to be a girl who didn't know what life was like anymore.

She was graduating this year and her boyfriend had been talking about moving together for college. Well, he had been begging for other things too, but she had been hoping to stay pure until marriage.

"Oh, baby, that was good," Josh moaned as Margaret cleaned her lips.

Purity was no longer possible, of course, so out of a sense of guilt, she had allowed Josh to push her a bit far. What had happened with her mother was unfortunate, but it had happened all the same even though there was no one to blame. It meant that she had to change how she did things, a bit.

"I'll meet you tomorrow then," Margaret said after she swallowed. In conversations that she didn't join, but certainly overheard, some of the girls in school complained about having to swallow their boyfriend's sperm. Some didn't like how bitter it could be, or how slimy it felt.

Margaret certainly didn't have that problem with Josh.

After all, her mother's seed was much much thicker and more flavorful than his was.

"You sure you don't want to go to the movies?" Josh asked and Margaret shook her head.

"Sorry, but Mother isn't feeling well," She apologized with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah," her boyfriend sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. They were in an unused bathroom in school, 15 minutes after it had ended. The buses were about to leave and Margaret would have to hurry up to catch hers. Still, that was no reason to estrange him.

Or, well, not any more than she already had.

"I-I know this last month has been hard on you," Margaret hesitated before apologizing, "But thank you for being so understanding."

"Your father died, babe," Josh replied, running a hand through her cheek, "I can't expect your mother to be fine after that. Or you for that matter."

"Besides." and here Josh leaned in to kiss her cheek, "You are all she has."

Margaret smiled and kiss him back, for being so understanding.

"See you later then, babe," Josh told her and Margaret left happy with the knowledge that, no matter what happened, her boyfriend had her back.

"Mom, are you in?" The girl called out as she entered her home. She left her bag by the door and waited for the answer.

"I am in the kitchen," The voice of the only other person that she lived with called out, and she was almost seized by panic.

She really didn't want to enter her house.

But with a deep breath, she steeled herself and walked in.

She was being stupid after all. Just because she didn't like it didn't mean that she could be like a child and lash out. Her mother couldn't help herself, after all.

When she rounded the corner and saw her mother naked except for her cooking apron on, she didn't even flinch anymore.

Progress.

"How was school, honey?" Her mother asked her as she served her as she had always done.

"It was fine," Margaret sullenly replied as she took her spoon.

Her mother cleared her throat before she could dig in.

With a resigned frown, Margaret got up.

And kissed her on the lips.

"Ah," Her mother sighed, "Just like your father would have."

She tasted of cherries and alcohol. A worrying taste, to be sure, but at least she hadn't come home to see her drunk.

Again.

Her mother had actually broken her word and taken her against her will in one of those times. She had been so drunk that, when she had sobered up, she didn't remember that she did it and Margaret just didn't have the heart to tell her.

It wasn't her fault after all.

"Now eat up; it's chicken and rice, your father's favorite," Her mother happily said as she walked out, her naked hips and ass swaying as she did.

Margaret didn't even find the sight strange anymore. It was just how her mother was coping with things.

She ate what her mother cooked but didn't finish it. She didn't feel that hungry, all of a sudden.

She often didn't, these days.

"Gonna do homework, Mom," Margaret called out as she went to the only safe place in the house, her room.

"Ok, honey" her mother called out from the living room and Margaret sighed with relief.

"Actually..." her mother then said and Margaret froze, "Can you come to help me with something, hon?"

Margaret cringed but did as she asked. She knew what was coming, but what could she do? What could any of them do? It was fucked up situation.

When she entered the living room, her mother already had her cock out. It was already standing at its full length, pre-cum bubbling out of it.

"I-I know this is a lot to ask for, but I have no one else," Her mother whined and Margaret took a deep breath.

It's fine. Everything was fine. She could do this.

"A-alright," The teenager stepped up and kneeled down in front of her. She reached out and put a hand on her mother's dong.

"Ah, that's good~" Margaret's mother moan with relief and the girl had to look away from her face. It was too perverse.

"Actually, could you?" Beth requested and Margaret only hesitated a second this time before opening her mouth.

And swallowing the humongous cock.

"Oooh, yesss!" Beth moaned and, this time, Margaret couldn't look away.

She had begun doing this out of pity at first. Her mother was so utterly crushed by her father's death that she couldn't even relieve her sexual needs. So Margaret had helped out with her hand.

At first.

But, soon enough, her mother's needs proved bigger than that, and had requested that she use her mouth.

Only one time, Beth promised.

Ever since Margaret had been blowing her every day.

Her jaw ached as the large donger took up all the space in her mouth and then moved for her throat. Knowing what was coming, Margaret took a deep breath as her mother's hands found her head.

And pulled her all the way to the base of her cock.

"Yes, yes," the woman who had given birth to her grunted as she quite literally skull fucked her. The first time this had happened, Margaret had almost passed out.

Now? She could keep her breath until, ah, there it was.

"Fuck," Beth moaned as her testicles clenched and Margaret felt semen being pumped into her stomach. It was so thick that she would have had to chew on it if she had just gone in her mouth, so that was a positive.

Of course, she would rather not have swallowed it at all, but it wasn't like she had a choice.

Her stomach was filled the rest of the way and her decision to not eat all of her dinner was justified as, by the time her mother was done, she didn't feel the need to throw up.

"That was amazing, hon," Her mother congratulated her as she was gasping for breath, "You are fantastic, you know that?"

"Hng, thanks," Margaret said, feeling the swell of pride that always came when her mother praised her. Mostly, she felt shame after stuff like this. But, after a while, the praise had taken off the edge.

"No, really," Beth said as she got up, the short woman still not looming over her as Margaret stooped down to breathe, "I don't know what I would do without you."

And then she slapped a hand on her ass, with her forefinger out.

It pressed against the part of her panties where her clit lay, and Margaret moaned out loud.

"That's it, let mommy feel like she is doing something for someone," She whispered as she pushed down on Margaret's pussy crown.

Beth had told Margaret that it didn't feel fair that she was having her do all kinds of awful things. That she NEEDED to return the favor. That she wouldn't be able to face her father in death if she couldn't do that much.

And so, like she had done every day since this started, Margaret shook as her mother made her cum.

"That's it, let yourself go," Her mother told Margaret as she stopped shaking.

"I-I need to do homework," Margaret said, desperate to be out of there.

Her mother's smile disappeared for a second before it came in again.

"Sure thing, hon," She told her, and Margaret sighed with relief. That was it, the worst part of the day was done.

"Actually hon," Beth said and Margaret used all her strength to not moan. Why wouldn't she leave her alone? "It's been a while since I've seen your boyfriend."

Margaret turned around to frown at her mother.

Although she tried to hide it, Margaret knew that she didn't like him. Never had, as far as she could tell. Why ask about him?

"Bring him over one these days," Beth suggested.

"...ok, but why?" Margaret suspiciously asked.

"Because I know how unfair all of this is to you," Beth replied, "And because you've been so patient with me."

"Really?" Margaret asked, hope blossoming in her heart for the first time in, well, since her father died. Would things finally be returning to normal?

"I tell you what," Beth told her, "Bring him tomorrow for lunch."

Margaret nodded her head.

"And tell him that he can stay overnight," Beth said as if weren't a big deal and Margaret for a second believed that she had misheard her.

"Come again?" She asked.

"Tell him that he can stay the night if he likes," Beth repeated again and Margaret's heart started to pound in her chest.

A normal night with her boyfriend in her own home, without having to hide from her mother. Her first night with him too and, maybe, she'd be able to enjoy some normal intimacy with him?

There was a knowing look in her mother's eye and Margaret swallowed.

"I-I'll try," She said but already she knew that he would accept.

Finally, finally, would the nightmare be over?

Beth smiled as her daughter brought her boyfriend home.

She was fully dressed for once and welcome the boy as she would her own. Hopefully, after tonight she never would have to treat another boy like that.

12