Will Not Spare the Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the boy's fault, to be fair. He just had the bad luck to fall in love with what belonged to Beth.

Luckily, after a month of working on her, her daughter was on the verge of accepting that.

She'd been putting on an act ever since the funeral, pushing the envelope whenever she could and pouncing on every single inch that Margaret had given her.

First was the lack of clothes. Beth had started numbing her daughter to the air of sexuality in their home by first finding reasons to not have those on. Getting drunk, getting sloppy, forgetting to do the laundry due "to her depression" and etc. Before long, Margaret didn't even ask any questions.

Then came the touches.

They had been innocent at first, but the more Margaret allowed them, the more Beth pushed. Soon enough, her fingers had gotten to know her breast and ass even as Beth conditioned her to get used to them.

And then, she had to test out how well she had groomed her.

The second time she raped her was also divine. It didn't have the music and the candles, since she was supposed to be drunk, but doing it in her own home without any of the worries that came with it could not be beaten. She was sure she would be able to diffuse the fallout from that, by Margaret didn't even mention it afterward!

After that, she went ahead and started asking for sexual favors.

She was so close to being able to just ask for sex. She had conditioned her daughter to accept her touch and her body now melted in her hands. Margaret's body, if nothing else, knew to whom it belonged. It was just that her mind still didn't.

She needed one more push and, well, she was sure her boyfriend would be it.

He, after all, couldn't fill the needs that Beth had slowly built up inside of her daughter~

The most disgusting minutes of her life had been spent just outside her daughter's room that night as things got hot between them and they started things.

Beth had told them that he could sleep in Margaret's room and they both had taken that as the permission that it was. She had been worried have to wait long until they did the act but, surprisingly, her daughter had pushed things.

"Please," She heard Margaret beg through the door, "I need you now."

"Y-you sure?" The dumbass boy asked.

"Please," Margaret repeated herself, "For just...one night I need to not be alone."

"You aren't," The boy resolutely said.

"Then show me," Her daughter demanded.

My oh my, Beth would certainly have to stoke that hunger moving forward

But for now, she'd allow the disgusting task of showing her daughter how poorly prepared the boy was to fill her shoes.

10 minutes.

The boy lasted all of 10 minutes.

It was good that Beth wasn't in the room with them, because she would be sneering.

She could make Margaret orgasm in a single minute and yet, with 10 of them, the boy hadn't even been able to make her moan!

"Um, sorry?" the boy said as the sounds of awkward shifting could be heard.

"It's ok," The disappointed voice of her daughter said and Beth smirked.

"I mean, if you want to go again-" The boy started to say and the petitie middle-aged woman decided that this was her cue.

"That won't be necessary," Beth announced as she opened the door and strolled in as if she owned the place.

Which she did. Another reason for her daughter to stay with her.

The boy, Josh was it?, stare at her dumbfounded as Beth loosened her robes.

Margaret was also staring at her, but she had a look of panic, resignation, and, ah, right there!

Anticipation.

"M-miss B, what are you doing here?" The boy asked as he tried to cover himself.

Beth snorted, with his 4-inch pecker, what did he have to hide?

"Finishing what you started," Beth snorted and let her robe fall.

The boy's jaw hit the floor as he saw her foot-long cock.

Margaret's eyes tried to not stare at it, but she was breathing heavily as she kept her thighs closed.

Beth smiled at her and gave her an order she knew her body would obey, "Spread your legs."

"Yo, what the fuck is this?" Josh sputtered before his girlfriend shifted around and spread her legs for her mother.

"Good girl," Beth praised her and Margaret flushed as she knew she would.

Her stomach was glazed with the boy's sperm and Beth this time did sneer at him; He didn't even have the balls to cum in her!

Beth put her hands around her daughter's thighs upon getting to her and aligned her dick with her puss.

"This boy," Beth informed the little shit as he was working through his shock, "is how you pleasure a woman."

And then she impaled her daughter for the third time with her cock.

"FUUUCK!" Margaret yelled out like a banshee with none of her usual restrain.

"B-babe?" Josh disbelievingly asked as Beth victoriously pushed her cock as far as it would go.

"I-I am sorry, Josh," Margaret moaned, "I-I can't take it anymore!"

And then Beth pressed against her uterus again and, without missing a beat, tore through it again.

If the first yell the young woman had given was that of a banshee, then this next one was that of an animal.

Of something not human.

The fool boy covered his ears as Margaret's womb was filled with cock.

The small woman grabbed the boy's girlfriend by her waist and actually hoisted her up. She hugged the girl to herself and bore her weight with nothing but her cock.

Josh still looked on with disbelief as his girlfriend, the shy pure girl who only had recently, miraculously, started getting intimate with perked up and circled her feet around her mother's stomach!

"Good girl," Beth praised again as the petite woman she raised her daughter and let her body weight slam her cunt into her cock.

"Shit," The vulgar expression came out of the clean-spoken girl.

"Fuck," She moaned as her mother intensified her slams.

"Fuck me!" She begged as she hugged her mother tightly, tears of shame, tears of guilt...tears of satisfaction coming down her eyes!

"Do you understand?" Beth asked and the full boy shook his head as if she were speaking to him.

As if he were worth her time.

But the right person nodded.

"Y-yes," Margaret admitted as Beth slammed her into her cock again.

"You belong to me, daughter," Beth growled into her ear as she slammed her again.

"Yes, yes," Margaret choked out as the claps of their bodies meeting each other started to speed up.

"Don't ever leave me," Beth hissed out and, with one last violent slam, hilted herself as far as she would go.

And let out her semen into her daughter's womb.

"Ooooooh!" Margaret moaned as her body came with the orgasm that her boyfriend hadn't been able to give her.

He observed them, his mind still too shocked for him to do much more then just watch as the disgusting sounds of a heavy liquid pumping into his girlfriend's uterus sounded.

And the smell of their fucking fully overpowered the slight musk that he had generated with her.

And just like that, they were done.

"Oh, that was good," Beth decided as she pulled out her cock out of Margaret's pussy.

Letting a steady river of semen cum out.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Margaret was crying as she squeezed her mother for life, her orgasm just ending.

"Now, now, honey," Beth chided her, "I believe there is someone here who you need to apologize for."

Josh froze as Margaret turned her head in his direction.

"I am sorry," She hiccupped, her eyes full of shame and despair, "I hoped that it would change things but...I can't be with you anymore Josh."

"W-why?" Josh finally found his voice.

Margaret gave him a sad smile.

"Mother needs me more than you."

Beth watched the boy grab his clothes and run out of her house, tears coming down his eyes.

She laughed, knowing that she had well and truly won as the little shit slammed shut the door to her house.

And she slept like a queen on her daughter's bed with her cock inside her cunt like she should have all along.

12