All Comments on 'Will Not Spare the Rod'

by Lookingforthis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ejade69ejade69about 1 year ago

Oh wow, never read a story quite like this and what a ride, amazing and super hot. Quickly added to favourites … keep writing more like this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Badly written rubbish

BrainGrinderBrainGrinder11 months ago

I initially thought that it's the daughter who is a futanari, and that broken mother just forces herself on her futa daughter, but unfortunately no. Deranged futa mother, who lost some of her screws after her husbands death, just rapes her daughter and NTR's her boyfriend. INSTEAD OF FINDING HERSELF A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND. So yeah, it isn't a very pleasant story, wouldn't recommend.

P.S. Apparently during her rape sessions mother actually penetrated her daughter's urethra. Uhm, people's vaginas are specifically longer than people's penises - to prevent not only the penetration of urethra, but also to prevent a contact of them, 'cause constant thrusting into the urethra's entrance will cause damage. So mother in pursuit of her own pleasure actually mutilated her daughter's urethra, multiple times, causing internal organ damage and probably making her unable to have children, which makes this story less believeble.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome.. would love to read next part of the story n which her daughter get pregnant and carrying her mom's child..

## post delivery Why not grandmother and grand daughter. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lol. Imploded cervix. Take a biology lesson. *snort*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLookingforthis@Lookingforthis
Freelance writer of smut. Willing to take commissions. Send me an email to Lookingforthis2@gmail.com if you'd like to talk about it. Otherwise, to read up on my smutty serial stories ahead of time, subscribe to https://subscribestar.adult/lookingforthis