Will She Pay the Price?

Story Info
Young lawyer on business trip meets older Domme.
2.3k words
4.58
18.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
w2714
w2714
42 Followers

Claire's grey haired boss surprised her with a seat upgrade on her first contracted assignment. She was headed to a small town in NC to spend 6 months doing legal work for the firm's largest client. At 27 years old, she was well aware that success on this project would fast track her to partner status. As she settled into her first class seat, she graciously accepted the champagne that the flight attendant offered.

An attractive woman, blonde wearing a low cut black blazer was her seat mate. Claire guessed she was mid 30's, and was impressed with how good she still looked. Claire's eyes dropped involuntarily to the ample cleavage on display, and blushed when the buxom woman caught her eye. With a coy smile, she introduced herself as Elsa, a photographer headed home from a shoot.

Elsa was quite a conversationalist and Claire was excited for her first major assignment. Conversation and champagne flowed freely, and half an hour into the flight, Claire asked about her photography. It's a bit risqué said Elsa, "Can you handle it?".

"I expect I can." replied Claire.

Elsa reached into her bag and pulled out an iPad, and offered it to Claire. It was locked, so Elsa leaned in to Claire, pressing her large breasts into Claire's shoulder. Again, Claire's eyes lingered on Elsa's cleavage. Elsa reached over and placed a finger on the screen, her triceps grazing Claire's breasts, and her elbow settling at the base of Claire's sternum. She unlocked the screen, the brushed Claire's breast again as she returned to a normal seated position.

Did she intend that contact, wondered Claire, as her nipples involuntarily hardened. She glanced over toward Elsa, who was reaching in her bag. A button had come undone on Elsa's jacket, and her entire breast was visible as she leaned forward. Catching Claire's eye, Elsa held her position before slowly sitting up straight and adjusting her jacket.

Claire put her attention back on the device, went to the pictures icon, and opened it. The first picture showed an attractive upper-class couple, dressed in a tuxedo and low-cut black evening gown, standing in front of a large stone fireplace. They were an attractive couple. The man was fit with broad shoulders and trim waist. The woman a brunette with shoulder length hair and a petite build.

The next photo was the man leading the woman by her outstretched arms. Then the man behind her putting on a blindfold. The blindfolded woman seated on a white couch. The blindfolded woman with one strap of her dress off her shoulder. Another with both straps down and the dress clinging to her breasts. Claire's eyes were glued to screen, anticipating the next image.

The brunette now had her dress at her waist, revealing her perky c cup breasts and pink nipples. Now the man behind the woman with a ball gag. Next, a close up of the woman's face with the gag in her mouth and a line of drool clinging to her lower lip. Then a wider shot showing the drool, fallen down to the woman's chest. Claire felt her arousal building, and long dormant feelings returning to her body. Dwelling on her own memories, she rocked back in her seat, trying to discreetly satisfy a tingling itch.

"It seems you like the pictures", said Elsa, reaching for her device.

"Y -yes", stammered Claire -- "they are, um, interesting." She felt the heat rising in her cheeks, matching the blood flow that was hidden from view.

"Well, there's plenty more, but they are not free." said Elsa with a smirk. "Are you willing to pay the price?"

"Well, that depends on the price." Claire replied, regaining her composure..

"Oh, it's not money I'm asking for, it's something quite simple really. A moment ago, you noticed I don't wear a bra, and I'm quite the crusader. It's liberating, and I rather enjoy the extra attention I get. I want you to feel the same, and go the rest of this flight without wearing yours. Get up, go to the bathroom, and take off your bra. Bring it back to me. Then I'll email you a link to the file with all the pictures of this lovely couple."

Flustered by the comment Claire started to protest. Elsa raised her finger, placed it on Claire's lips and softly said, "Do it, now".

Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe the pictures, but that soft voice reminded Claire how good it felt to say "Yes". Minutes later she found herself in the bathroom unbuttoning her white blouse. She removed her bra and looked closely in the mirror. Her nipples poked at the thin fabric of her blouse. The shook freely when se moved, but it was nothing indecent. She wouldn't meet a client like this, but for an airplane ride, it was fun and adventurous. She closed her eyes, thought back in time and slipped a finger inside her panties.

A rude shaking of the door interrupted her. She quickly flushed the empty toilet and washed her hands. An elderly lady was outside when she opened the door, but the two didn't exchange greetings. Claire kept her head down as she made her way back to her seat with her bra in her pocket.

"Good girl, Claire. Let me have it." Said Elsa.

Claire complied with the request, reaching into her pocket and shakily handing her bra to Elsa. Elsa pulled out her tray table, spread the bra on it, and pulled out her phone. In a clinical voice, she stated "Nude bra, clean lines, with a little padding. Practical choice. But not very sexy." Claire was horrified and reached to grab it back. Elsa smacked her hand and said, "now that's not what good girls do." It hurt, and Claire retracted her hand. Elsa took several pictures of the nude colored bra, still spread on the tray table, then stuffed in in her purse.

A man across the aisle was attracted by the commotion and smirked at Claire. Was he leering at her breasts, or was she imagining that? He began talking, but Claire wasn't listening. The man rambled on "...Unique way to promote that product. I'm in marketing and that's a clever photo, unexpected. You'll probably get some attention."

"Thanks" said Claire as she turned slightly away, not wanting to start a conversation across the aisle. She was conscious of the unsatisfied tingling wetness that had been building inside her, and wondered if her male neighbor could see her erect nipples.

"Getting chilly?" teased Elsa. "Shoulder's back - don't forget your posture." Without thinking, Claire felt herself rolling her shoulders into the cushioned seat back.

Elsa was a good conversationalist and quickly changed course to quizzing Claire on food and drinks. The short flight was winding down, and she offered to meet Claire for an after-dinner drink, and they settled a plan to get together once Claire was free of her client for the evening.

As the plane made its final approach, Claire asked for her bra back. "Of course," said Elsa, but she made no move to get it from her pocket. The plane touched down, and Elsa took a phone call -- completely ignoring Claire's need.

Plan B, thought Claire. I'll just have to into the restroom and put on the bra from my carry-on -- problem solved. Only when shot got into the bathroom stall, there was no bra in her bag. She would have bet anything she packed it. Her client would meet her in baggage claim and she couldn't make her first impression with her nipples visible and poking through her white top. She thought about a clothing store in the airport, but no luck as there were only 6 gates in the entire place.

Panic was starting to set in, until she spied Elsa coming out of the snack store. Claire ran to catch up and breathing heavily and speaking way to quickly, "Elsa, I've got have my bra back now, before I meet my client."

"My you're cute when you're flustered. I tell you what -- I'll make a trade. I'll give you your bra back, but it will cost you your panties."

"What ... you're crazy. No."

"Ok then, deal's off, but see you for dinner still?" said Elsa sweetly.

Claire thought about it -- easier to conceal no panties than no bra. "Wait, wait, wait, ok"

"Deal's off the table, you should have accepted the first offer."

"What" Claire looked like a deer in the headlights.

"Price has gone up. I'll lay it out carefully. Your panties, I remove them, and you count each of 10 spankings to your bare ass over my knee. It's what we both want Claire, just pay the price." said Elsa calmly.

"Wha... no." muttered Claire

"I'll give you 5 seconds to think that through and then the price goes up again."

"Ok, ok, ok -- I'll do it." Said Claire urgently.

Claire couldn't believe the situation she was in. Elsa guided her to the family restroom. She sat on the commode and patted her knee. "Oh Claire, darling, you really are lovely. Just breathe and focus on your body." Elsa stood, and pulled Claire into a comforting hug, hands rubbing her back and butt.

Claire's breathing returned to normal, and Elsa broke the embrace. She sat and Claire lay down across her lap. Claire had to put her hands on the bathroom floor to keep herself steady. Elsa began to lift her skirt and stopped. "This is going to wrinkle your outfit badly. Stand at the sink with both hands on the sink."

"Ok thanks," said Claire ...

Elsa unzipped Claire's skirt, allowing Claire to raise her black heeled pumps out it, and carefully placed it on top of her rolling bag.

"Remember, don't move your hands from the sink," whispered Elsa.

She rolled Claire's panties down to her knees, then stepped back and admired the view. "You have a lovely ass Claire. Perfectly rounded and quite firm. I've wanted to spank it since I noticed you looking at my tits. Here, enjoy the view." said Elsa as she unbuttoned her top and carefully hung it on the hanger on the wall.

Her tits were magnificent. D cups, full and firm. Claire's eyes were glued to them in the mirror. Elsa massaged her nipples so they were erect.

The pair made quite a site. Claire bent over the sink, wearing only a white blouse and panties rolled halfway down her legs. Elsa, topless standing behind Claire raring back her arm for the first blow.

Claire's attention was 100% focused on Elsa's breasts, momentarily forgetting what was to come.

A light pat at first, with Elsa hand lingering to caress Claire's bare bottom.

"Count." said Elsa.

"One" replied Claire dutifully.

Smack! A little harder but still playful.

"Two"

Smack.

"Three"

Smack!

"Uh!" exclaimed Claire, "that hurt ..... Four."

Smack! The hardest one yet

"Owww!" ...... softly "5" escaped Claire's lips.

"Time to collect my prize." Elsa said as she pushed the panties down to Claire's ankles and Claire willingly stepped out of them. Elsa twirled her panty prize around her index finger. She lifted them to her nose and inhaled deeply. "My, my Claire you do smell as lovely as you look." She placed the moist panties on the sink.

Elsa's hands moved to Claire's blouse and unbuttoned the top button. Claire shifted, and lifted an arm to stop her.

"Don't move your hands." ordered Elsa. "I told you to focus on your body."

Claire's hand returned the sink as her second and third button were undone -- enough to fully expose Claire's B cup titties. Her pink nipples were as hard as diamonds.

"Are you cold?" Elsa snickered as she circled Claire's nipples with each hand.

Claire gasped.

The two made eye contact again when Elsa asked "Or enjoying this? ... I knew you would"

Silence

With one hand still grasping her left nipple, Elsa stroked Claire's hair with her right hand. She caressed her face, and pushed a finger into Claire's mouth. Claire didn't resist, sucking on the index finger as Elsa slowly drew it out. She again swirled her finger around her own still hard nipples.

Then another blow. Smack!

Silence. Elsa nodded her head slightly and Claire remembered.

"Six," she whispered.

Smack!

"Seven," barely audible.

Smack! Smack!

"Eight, nine." Claire answered quickly.

Elsa rubbed the bare skin of Claire's ass, still tweaking a nipple with her other hand. Her hand moved between Claire's legs and into the hot wet folds of skin that was her sex. Her fingers relentless, exploring, exhilarating. She carefully moved up to Claire's clit, touching the little engorged button, sending shivers of excitement through Claire's body.

A moan escaped Claire's lips. Her knees buckled. She pushed her ass back into Elsa's body, white knuckles grasping the sink as Elsa's fingers skillfully teased her most sensitive of spots.

Elsa slid a finger inside Claire, who readily accepted the intrusion. Claire moaned, "yes" as Elsa released her breast and moved her left hand down to continue her assault on Claire's needy clit.

In no time at all, Claire's hips ground in concert with Elsa's fingers. Hips bucking against Elsa's fingers, her orgasm building she repeatedly ground her pelvis into Elsa's body.

Elsa lowered her red lips to Claire's ear and whispered, "Do you want to cum."

"Yes" Claire mouthed almost silently..

"Will you pay the price?" asked Elsa, fingers working furiously.

"Yes," moaned Claire

"Then cum for me now." purred Elsa, tongue invading Claire's ear.

Claire moaned loudly as her orgasm hit her in waves. Her breathing was hard, her knees gave out and she collapsed to her knees the, her hands still firmly rooted to the sink.

Elsa retrieved her jacket and dropped the bra in Claire's lap. As she tucked Claire's panties in her pocket, she bent low to Claire's ear, whispering, "See you tonight."


w2714
w2714
42 Followers