Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up at seven-thirty and got dressed for the visit to the doctor's. Anne had called the limo service to have a car sent to my house to pick up Sandy and we wanted to get to the doctor's early so we would be there when she arrived. Anthony fixed us another delicious breakfast and Melissa was waiting for us in the garage to drive us to the office.

I was a little apprehensive about this meeting but I shouldn't have been. When Sandy walked in the door to the reception room we both got up and went to her. Anne threw her arms around her and hugged her. "Oh Sandy, thank you so much for being here and doing this. I still can't fully comprehend the magnitude of your generosity."

"I'm having a little trouble adjusting to your generosity. You're leaving us everything you've got, everything you've worked your whole life for and you call me generous."

"None of that matters to me anymore. Carl has given me the only real thing I've ever known and now you are giving me a future, a beautiful miracle that will be my legacy as a result of the love you both are giving to me. The money and the property will just make it easier for you to take care of my precious child."

A nurse arrived and asked Sandy to follow her to begin her examination. It would take a little longer for what she needed to do than it would for Anne. In a few minutes Anne was called back for her check up and I waited in the reception room. A half hour later I was told to go to a consulting room where I found Anne and Sandy waiting for me along with Dr. Martin.

"Well ladies and gentleman, it looks like we're back on track. Sandy is almost as good a candidate for surrogacy as Delores was with one little exception and that is her age. Usually we like to use women who have had a previous pregnancy and are no more than twenty-six years old but Sandy is only four years beyond that and is in excellent health and condition so I see no medical indication that would disqualify her. She is even in the perfect spot in her menstrual cycle for implantation on Thursday so I assume you all want to proceed with this."

"I have the legal adoption papers that your attorney sent over as well as our standard forms regarding the extraction, the sperm donation, the implantation and the storage of your frozen fertilized eggs. Anne, as soon as you sign these, this child or any other resulting from your frozen eggs will legally and officially belong to Mr. and Mrs. Evans or to the surviving spouse in the case of one of them dying. You are all sure this is what you want?"

We all said yes and signed the forms. Anne and Sandy were given instruction sheets for how to prepare for their respective procedures and what to expect. She told me that my part was the easiest and I would be given instructions when I got there on Thursday.

"Dr. Martin, one more thing, what would happen to my frozen eggs in the event that both Mr. and Mrs. Evans were deceased?"

"What would you want to happen to them?"

"I guess I would want Melissa to have them. She will be my child's godmother so she should decide what to do with the remaining eggs."

"I'll have an amendment made to the storage agreement specifying her as the owner in the event that you and Mr. and Mrs. Evans are all deceased. You and Melissa can sign it Thursday when you come in for the procedures."

When we all returned to the reception room Anne called Melissa and the driver of Sandy's limo and told them we would be out front in five minutes. Anne took Sandy's hand and held it as we all rode down in the elevator. When we got to the lobby Anne told her, "Sandy I know Hallmark couldn't possibly have a card for this occasion so just let me tell you again how much I appreciate what you're doing."

"I'm actually starting to get excited Anne. And I want you to know how much I appreciate all the presents that you've been sending me. They're all wonderful and I love them, especially that bracelet from Tiffany's. I've never had anything from there before and it's exquisite."

"It's been fun for me to pick out those things for you since I won't be around to do things like that for my daughter. I'm sure you'll do that for her though."

"Count on it Anne. We'll spoil her as much as you would."

Sandy's limo pulled up and Anne hugged her again then I hugged her and kissed her and told her how proud I was of her and how much I loved her. I could tell she was OK with this decision and I felt much better than when I arrived. Melissa pulled up shortly after Sandy left and we got in the back seat.

"Well, how did it go? I can't wait to know what happened."

"The show's back on Melissa. Sandy has consented and been approved to be my surrogate. We all feel that this is the right way to do this. It keeps it all in the family so to speak."

"I was hoping to hear this. I had already made up my mind to do it for you if it didn't work out with Sandy."

"Oh shit Melissa, are you trying to make me cry? I already feel like you're my sister and now you go and say something like that. What have I done to deserve so much love from so many people?"

"You've shown us all that you really needed it and you've accepted it and appreciate it and you've even learned how to return it."

"Thank you Melissa. I mean it when I say you're like a sister to me. You should also know that I've designated you to be the owner of my frozen eggs should both Carl and Sandy die."

I had the folder with copies of the documents the doctor gave us so I read the instructions to follow for Anne's egg extraction procedure. She was not to eat or drink after midnight Wednesday. She should have an enema Thursday morning and she was to shave her pubic hair.

"It says here that they want you to shave your pubic hair for the procedure. Would you do me a big favor and have it waxed instead of shaving?"

"You have a thing for bald beavers do you?"

"Yes I do actually. Waxing keeps the hair off longer and it doesn't itch like crazy when it grows out again."

"And you know this how?"

"Sandy's done it for me a couple of times. It has a very positive effect on my libido."

"That's all I need to hear."

She took out her phone and found the card for the spa we went to for the fabulous massages we had a few days ago and called for an appointment for a Brazilian waxing tomorrow after her last check up at the doctor. She insisted I get a massage while she was being waxed so she booked me one with both Cindy and Kathy.

We had dinner out and went to a play. It was a revival of Cabaret so naturally we decided to go to a jazz club afterward where we could dance. I was surprised at how good a dancer Anne was. She told me her mother insisted she take lessons when she was in school but was glad she had done it. It felt really good to hold her and dance with her. She wore another of her expensive, elegant but sexy gowns with practically no back it was cut so low and I wore my new tux.

There was an old fashioned ensemble of musicians, a piano player, a drummer, a saxophone, a bass fiddle and a pretty female vocalist from Canada with the sexiest, sultriest voice I had ever heard. They did mostly old standards and a few modern ballads and they did them perfectly. Holding her close and moving slowly to these songs made it feel like we were melting into each other.

When they played 'I've Never Been in Love Before' Anne raised her head up from my shoulder to look in my eyes as the words seem to pour out of the singer's mouth like warm syrup and flow all over us. I could tell Anne wanted to cry as she listened to a song that could have been written for her but she was just too much in love to let the tears out.

We left early for the doctor's on Wednesday because Anne wanted to go to the adult video store. I asked her what she was looking for and she wouldn't tell me until we got there and she asked the clerk to show her the strap-on dildos.

"I guess I don't have to ask what you intend to do with one of those do I?"

"Well I thought since we both enjoy you fucking me in the ass we should try it the other way around."

Anne picked out three strap-ons and asked the clerk if she could try the harnesses on. He told her she could use one of the private video booths but since there wasn't anybody else in the store, she just pulled up her skirt and tried them on over her thong. She chose one that fit her very well and was comfortable and asked about the dildo that went with it. The clerk showed her several that fit that harness and she decided to get three of them in different sizes each with its own harness. One seven inches, one eight inches and one nine inches long. They were extremely realistic and they had vibrators in them. She also got three small vibrating dildos that could go into the woman's ass or vagina while she was wearing the harness. Visions of what I was in for began to flicker through my head.

She paid for them and we started walking to the doctor's office. Dr. Martin was very pleased with the results of the tests and said we should be back in the office at seven thirty the next day and told me I could give my semen while Anne was having her extraction procedure. Sandy would be prepped and waiting in another room and the implantation would occur soon after Anne's eggs had been fertilized. If all went well we should have a baby on the way in about two weeks. She told Anne to refrain from vaginal intercourse from now until forty-eight hours following the extraction procedure. Suddenly it became clearer why Anne wanted to visit the sex shop.

We left the doctor's office and walked to the spa. Anne was taken to a room to do her waxing and Cindy and Kathy led me to one of the massage rooms. They didn't even bother to ask me what kind of massage I wanted; we just all started taking our clothes off. This time they were much more comfortable with me and a lot more intimate in their touching.

They rubbed their tits all over me and took turns laying on top of me and sliding up and down my body. Cindy straddled my chest then rubbed her bald pussy all over it. She inched her slit ever closer to my face until her lips made contact with mine. I stuck my tongue out and flicked it across her clit. She pulled back but soon returned so I could do it again. Finally she pressed her lips against mine and kept them there. I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it gently. She began to slowly gyrate her hips.

While I was busy licking Cindy, Kathy was stroking my hard cock with one oily hand and massaging my balls with the other. They made a great team. As Kathy's fabulous hand job took me closer to cumming, Cindy's arousal increased right along with mine. I was truly amazed at their ability to massage my cock to orgasm without making me feel like they were jerking me off. Anne was right, we should just invite them to move in with us.

Kathy knew I was about to explode before I did and said, "Get ready Cindy we're about to have a gusher here." Cindy moved forward a little so she could get her vagina over my mouth. I stuck my tongue in it and she used her fingers to rub her clit. In a few seconds I felt her start to cum on my face and Kathy gently squeezed my balls and let go of my cock. It was rock hard and standing straight up as the first spurt of cum jetted from the tip. Kathy squealed as each additional glob erupted from me and splattered on my stomach. "I just love to make a man do this. It's so much fun to watch; it almost gets me off too."

They had just finished cleaning me up when the door opened and Anne walked in. "I see you've been left in very capable hands. I don't need to ask if you enjoyed yourself."

"How was your waxing session?"

"Not as painful as I thought it would be but the results are worth it. You're going to love it. I feel even sexier than usual so I hope Cindy and Kathy didn't wear you out."

"So show me."

"No. Not until we get home because I know what would happen if I did and I don't think they would approve of us taking up one of their rooms for the next hour while you had fun with my pussy. Can you still call it a pussy if there's no hair on it?"

"That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Come on let's get out of here and spend the rest of the day in bed."

We paid for our treatments and Anne gave Cindy and Kathy each a hundred-dollar bill and thanked them for taking good care of me.

"Any time Ms. Cordet. It was a pleasure I can assure you."

Anne knew what that meant. "I can't leave you alone for thirty minutes can I?"

"I don't want you to leave me alone for thirty seconds my love."

Anne had already called Melissa to come and get us so when we walked out of the spa the car was waiting for us. Melissa opened the back door for us and when she got in the driver's seat she asked what was in the bag Anne was carrying. Anne proceeded to take the dildos out and show them to her.

"I can see you two are really kicking it up a notch. Are you going to wait until I get you home or are you going to get started now?"

"I think Carl needs a little respite after his special massage so we'll try to keep it down for the ride home."

"Carl you haven't been naughty, have you?"

"It didn't feel naughty to me."

"I'll just bet it didn't."

"Anne we've got a busy day tomorrow, why don't we just eat in tonight and after dinner we can go to that impressive theater you have in your house and watch a movie. I haven't even seen a TV screen since I've been with you."

"It's been a while since I've watched a movie too. Which one did you have in mind?"

"Have you ever seen 'A Walk in The Clouds'? It's one of Sandy's favorites. It's a love story so you should enjoy it."

"Yes my love if Sandy likes it then I'm sure I will too. At least I should enjoy it because I can only aspire to the kind of love she has shown me in letting you be with me and what she is doing for me and our child."

When we got back to the house we had Melissa bring us up a bottle of Champagne and we headed for the spa to play in the bath. Anne told me to get in while she made a big production out of revealing her denuded crotch to me by playing peek-a-boo with a large towel. By the time she dropped the towel completely and bent over so I could see her from behind, my cock was fully erect.

"I guess I don't have to ask you if you like it."

I started to say something and she shushed me.

"The way you look at me is all the answer I need my love. When I see your face like this it makes me feel so special. The way you love me makes me weak and dizzy and pulls me deeper into love with you. My beloved Carl, I am more grateful for your love than I could ever have imagined. Thank you so much for loving me this way."

She got in the bath and we spent almost half an hour playing with each other and washing our bodies pausing only for kissing and sips of Champagne. She liked rubbing her bald soapy slit on my hard shaft as she straddled me. I liked kissing her tits while she did it.

After we finished we put on robes and went down for an early dinner. Anthony had prepared a fabulous lobster salad and some freshly baked granary bread. We finished the Champagne while we ate then went up to the theater. Anne went upstairs while I managed to get the movie ready by using the NetFlix connection. She returned with the moisturizing lotion I liked so much.

"You can rub some of this lotion on my pussy while we're watching. I'll give you a hand job if you promise to be good and don't cum." We sat on one of the sofas and leisurely played with each other while we watched the movie.

"I can see why Sandy likes this movie. It's such a simple honest love story. I'm so grateful we don't have other people interfering in our love story. Everybody we know is supportive of us being together and that means so much to me."

We rode up to the bedroom and got ready for bed where I continued my meticulous exploration of Anne's bare crotch. Vaginal intercourse may have been off the menu but oral sex was still very much an option. One I indulged in for almost an hour. She must have cum half a dozen times as I licked and sucked her beautiful naked pussy.

"As soon as you feel you've recovered from your procedure I'll pick this up right where I've left off. I don't seem to be able to get enough of your fabulous nude twat."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Since you like it so much I intend to keep it this way for you. As long as you continue to keep your tongue on me."

"Don't worry about that. The only time I won't be licking your pussy will be when my cock is inside it."